Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:45 pm
Faye half woke briefly listening to Oburos murmurs with a blush on her cheeks. She loved the sound of his voice. That thought stuck with her as she slipped back into the dark abyss that was sleep. She felt him close and rolled trustingly toward him. Her hands grabbed desperately at his shirt refusing to let go. She didn't want to dream. But she did, his memories this time. When she was trying to explain how he carried her was hurting her and he thought she was telling him she was hungry. She wanted to laugh. If only she knew how to speak back then. But, the humans had created her to learn and adapt faster than an average immortal. So she guessed that was a plus. "Mine." A voice whispered close to her ear and she shivered nodding in her sleep. Her body shivered more from the cold feeling that suddenly washed over her then ebbed. Anything that had flames, lamps, a fireplace had increased in heat and height as if it had had an acceleration in fuel input. Then it suddenly went back down to normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:35 pm
Oburos frowned, feeling Faye shiver and pulled her closer, trying to keep her warm. "You're safe with me." he whispered to her before closing his eyes, hoping he could get some sleep before Puck found his parents and they would, undoubtedly barge in. Well . . . no doubt his mother would be happy that she'd finally be getting a daughter-in-law . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:47 pm
Faye stirred a little in her sleep. She couldn't hear his words but she could hear his voice. Soothing. She wanted to swim in a sea of that sound. She rolled to her side holding him close in her sleep, a hand slipped under his shirt touching bare skin. "You smell nice." She breathed in her sleep. Part of her wanted to eat him, but the other parts just wanted him close. Hold him, touch him, kiss him. . . but she'd have to be fully awake for that last one.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:58 pm
Oburos didn't respond. He just smiled. And soon enough, he had drifted off to sleep.

About an hour later, the king and queen of the Fae folk entered into the room. Titania gasped happily when she saw her sleeping son and Faye. Finally! She'd have grandbabies!

Oberon, on the other hand, wasn't quite as thrilled. This was rather improper, after all. "Son, wake." he commanded with a wave of his hand.

Oburos did and groaned. He didn't want to wake up yet. However, he turned, pulling himself away from Faye slightly, though he kept one hand on her head, running it through her hair. "Good day, Father, Mother." he said very formally.

He instantly found himself engulfed in a hug as his mother tackled him. "Oh! My dear boy! I thought you'd never lose your heart to anyone! I am so glad to see you settling down!" she gushed.

"Titania! Calm yourself!" Oberon ordered, not having moved.

The queen of the Seelie Court rolled her eyes and turned to her husband. "Hush, you old sourpuss. This is a joyous occasion! A wedding in the midst of war is a fortuitous event. Not enough immortals are pairing anymore." she said, frowning.

"Be that as it may, this is most unproper for them to be lying together when-"

"Oh hush! That's not the tune you were singing earlier, darling."

Oburos sighed and held his head in his free hand as he waited for his parents to quit their idle bickering. Really, they were always going at it one way or another.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:06 pm
Faye woke like a vampire rising from a coffin. Her hair stuck up everywhere. "Too loud." She mewed turning her head to the noise, then back to Oburos. "My neck hurts." She said finally. "What did that healer do to me break my neck?" She seemed rather put out at having her nap interrupted. She did feel weirder than before. A lot weirder. She didn't feel like she went from Mordor to skinny dipping in the artic, nor did her head pound or her throat burn. Yes it was itchy but it didn't burn. The sun light was wonderous on her skin and Oburos well her mind was wanting to do so many things to him but there were . . . people. . . in her way. Not fair. Now that she wasn't throwing up sunlight she wanted to feed then couple with Oburos. . . mostly at the same time. . . on him. But she wouldn't reveal that one. Ever.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:11 pm
Oburos looked over at Faye and nodded. "Yes. She did. You had to die before you could become an immortal." he said, keeping his voice low. He didn't necessarily want his parents to hear that. Not yet, anyways. Thankfully they were too wrapped up in each other to pay attention to him for the moment.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:24 pm
Faye growled and rubbed her neck. "Can I eat her?" She asked him. "Cause that really hurt." She shifted closer to Oburos. Those two really were getting too loud. "And what about the fire I saw? Is everyone okay?" She frowned. She'd dreamt of fire and that people were getting hurt before all the other stuff. She yawned a tiny bit and held Oburos close. He could speak, as long as she could snuggle. Wedding. . . "Oh, another question, what's a wedding?" Faye asked a little bit too loud.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:14 pm
Oburos shook his head. "She likely saved you from much more pain and death." he said before his mother picked up on Faye's wedding question . . . and pounced.

"What's a wedding?!" Titania yelped, rushing over to Faye. "Oh you poor thing!" she bemoaned, hugging the girl. "Oburos darling, don't tell me you haven't proposed to her and explained what a wedding is yet?!" she asked before pulling away to look Faye in the eyes. "Oh you poor dear. Don't worry. Come! I will help your wedding be one of the most wonderful to ever grace the earth!" she said and pulled Faye away, only to be caught by Oburos.

"Mother. You will have time to play wedding-planner later. For now, I have merely called you and Father here to announce my intentions to marry this woman. She has been chosen by fate for me, and . . . given your reaction Mother, I trust you approve. Father?" he asked, looking to the Faerie King.

The leader of the Unseelie Court stiffened before nodding. "I do not question fate, nor your choice." he said before turning and leaving.

"Oberon you stick in the mud, get back here! You are helping me plan our son's wedding and we must throw a celebration!" Titania scolded, chasing after her husband.

Oburos looked at Faye. "I apologize for my mother. She is . . . very eager to see me take a wife." he said softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:26 pm
"Nyah~!!" Faye cried as Titania tried to drag her away. She was glad Oburos had rescued her and clung tight to him very nervous. "Your mama is scary." Faye mewed up at Oburos. "And your father is weird. And that healer was rude." She pouted a little. "But I must ask, what is a wedding?" She tilted her head a little not sure what the fuss was about.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:34 pm
Oburos blinked. "Ah, I suppose my mother did fail to answer that question, didn't she?" he mused before looking at Faye. "A wedding is when two people are pledged to each other for eternity. They promise to be faithful to each other, and to support the other in all times." he said, smiling a little. "It is an event where two beings can become husband and wife, mates for life, however you wish to describe it." he said, the thought that Faye might not accept his . . . extremely informal proposal, never crossing his mind.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:55 pm
Faye nodded thinking happily. "That sounds romantic." She mewed dazing into the space. "I like that idea." She hugged him close. "So it's like eternal bonding." Her eyes wondered to his neck and she licked her lips a little. She looked up at him with a smile. "Yours." She mewed moved closer trying to distract herself from the tickle in her throat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:05 pm
Oburos smiled and then leaned down, one finger holding Faye's chin up towards his face. "I am yours, and you are mine, and we will be each other's." he said before pressing his lips against hers in a light kiss.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:13 pm
Faye blushed brightly and kissed him back. "Yes. Each other's forever." She replied still trying not to look at his neck. "Could we. . . maybe, possibly. . . get me something to uh. . . drink?" She asked very nervous. She still wasn't sure how he felt about her feeding from him and he smelt so good if she stayed too close she'd bite without thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:21 pm
Oburos blinked and then tilted his head. "I will stop you before you take too much. If that is still not enough, there may be some human prisoners you can feed upon." he said, reaching up to remove any stray hairs that may get in her way. He didn't mind if she fed on him. He wasn't sure why, but . . . perhaps because it was her that he didn't mind.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:44 pm
Faye blushed a tiny bit and nodded. Her fangs lengthened as she leaned forward licking his neck and kissing it tenderly before gently biting down on it. She knew how much she needed. She drank counting to twenty in her head then let him go licking the wound closed nuzzled his neck again and held him tight to her. She made no mess on him or her chin. She still held him close even though she had finished feeding. She loved to hug him. She'd do it every waking moment if possible. Ah~ Her neck felt so much better~! She gave a soft moan keeping him close. "Thank you, love you." She whispered in his ear making a strange purring noise in her throat.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games