Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnightangel2473

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:46 am
Kamiki
Kamiki
Sabin Duvert
Kamiki

User Image

I am relinquishing my co-ownership with Wish. He is now 100% owned by Kamiki.

I agree /thwaps Sabin

Wish is no longer co-owned, so I would like to give 100% ownership to Midnightangel2473.

heart Agreed with so much love heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 pm
From the Old Co-Ownership Agreements Thread - x

User Image

We agree to cancel this Co-ownership of Sayoko - Full ownership reverts back to Niyaru Delacroix.  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:53 pm
Niyaru Delacroix
From the Old Co-Ownership Agreements Thread - x

User Image

We agree to cancel this Co-ownership of Sayoko - Full ownership reverts back to Niyaru Delacroix.

I agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:21 pm
Dragain
mindsend
Agreement of Co-ownership between Mindsend (primary owner) and Dragain (Secondary owner) for this Basket and the resulting offspring within.

User Image

Mindsend is Primary owner of this Basket and the resulting Soquili within, and receives naming, teepee placement, and Display rights, as well as the ability to terminate the agreement should something occur that prevents Dragain from being in correspondence with Mindsend for around three months without notice, or in the event she quits Gaia.

Dragain has display rights, plot page rights, and may enter the basket into RP contests as long as mindsend isn't entering with the basket.

Both have full IC and OOC Roleplay rights, and must discuss and develop the offspring’s personality together and attempt to keep Rping styles similar. Should Dragain be in an Rp with the offspring, she is required to post in the proper format in Mindsend's Teepee for reference.
Teepee Link is here.

Life altering events such as lifemating, major plots, and skinwalking must be agreed upon in privatee by both owners.

In the event that Dragain wishes to break the agreement of co-ownership, the basket and resulting offspring within goes to the primary owner, Mindsend. Dragain does not have the power to transfer her ownership to anyone else.

Mindsend gets two breedings that do not count towards Dragain's breeding limits for the month. As long as Dragain is not entering the adult offspring resulting in the basket in that same month: Dragain gets first priority.

Dragain gets one breeding, which can be used at any time after the basket reaches adulthood. This breeding should not affect Mindsend's breeding limit for the month.

Agreed, and thanks again, Mind! :'D <3

UPDATE!

Mindsend is Primary owner of Cabriole Amachi and receives naming, teepee placement, and Display rights, as well as the ability to terminate the agreement should something occur that prevents Dragain from being in correspondence with Mindsend for around three months without notice, or in the event she quits Gaia.

Dragain has display rights, plot page rights, and may enter the Cabriole into RP contests as long as mindsend isn't entering with t

Both have full IC and OOC Roleplay rights, and must discuss and develop Cabriole’s personality together and attempt to keep Rping styles similar.

Breeding Rule Changes:

First Breeding: Mindsend has full rights
Second Breeding: Dragain has full rights
BOTH USED
Third through sixth Breeding: Mindsend has full rights.

Dragain has given Mindsend full rights to decide whether to turn him into an elder or not.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:22 pm
mindsend
Dragain
mindsend
Agreement of Co-ownership between Mindsend (primary owner) and Dragain (Secondary owner) for this Basket and the resulting offspring within.

User Image

Mindsend is Primary owner of this Basket and the resulting Soquili within, and receives naming, teepee placement, and Display rights, as well as the ability to terminate the agreement should something occur that prevents Dragain from being in correspondence with Mindsend for around three months without notice, or in the event she quits Gaia.

Dragain has display rights, plot page rights, and may enter the basket into RP contests as long as mindsend isn't entering with the basket.

Both have full IC and OOC Roleplay rights, and must discuss and develop the offspring’s personality together and attempt to keep Rping styles similar. Should Dragain be in an Rp with the offspring, she is required to post in the proper format in Mindsend's Teepee for reference.
Teepee Link is here.

Life altering events such as lifemating, major plots, and skinwalking must be agreed upon in privatee by both owners.

In the event that Dragain wishes to break the agreement of co-ownership, the basket and resulting offspring within goes to the primary owner, Mindsend. Dragain does not have the power to transfer her ownership to anyone else.

Mindsend gets two breedings that do not count towards Dragain's breeding limits for the month. As long as Dragain is not entering the adult offspring resulting in the basket in that same month: Dragain gets first priority.

Dragain gets one breeding, which can be used at any time after the basket reaches adulthood. This breeding should not affect Mindsend's breeding limit for the month.

Agreed, and thanks again, Mind! :'D <3

UPDATE!

Mindsend is Primary owner of Cabriole Amachi and receives naming, teepee placement, and Display rights, as well as the ability to terminate the agreement should something occur that prevents Dragain from being in correspondence with Mindsend for around three months without notice, or in the event she quits Gaia.

Dragain has display rights, plot page rights, and may enter the Cabriole into RP contests as long as mindsend isn't entering with t

Both have full IC and OOC Roleplay rights, and must discuss and develop Cabriole’s personality together and attempt to keep Rping styles similar.

Breeding Rule Changes:

First Breeding: Mindsend has full rights
Second Breeding: Dragain has full rights
BOTH USED
Third through sixth Breeding: Mindsend has full rights.

Dragain has given Mindsend full rights to decide whether to turn him into an elder or not.

And agreed to the updated agreements as stated above! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:01 am
User Image User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement for Jupiter between Kamiki & Arianna Bloodwolf

NOTE: Sirius is no longer co-owned by Moire Frost

Sig, OOC RP, Display Rights
- both owners have OOC RP, Signature, and Display/Graphic Rights

IC RP
- Kamiki has all IC RP Rights
- Stats will be rolled and housed by Kamiki in her teepee
- Only Kamiki can enter these Soq into RP events

Lifemating
- these Soq cannot be lifemated

Skinwalkering
- Delia cannot be cursed

Breedings
- First breeding for both these Soq goes to Arianna Bloodwolf. Kamiki will not be getting a basket. All owners must agree on mate.
- All other breedings are in control of Kamiki, Arianna Bloodwolf will not be getting a basket. Kamiki has full choice of mate.

Mock Breeding
- All owners can seek to obtain mock-breeding babies (via customs, Wishing Stars, etc) without the permission of the other owners

Misc
- Kamiki can cancel the co-ownershp at anytime.
- Arianna Bloodwolf cannot transfer her portion of the co-ownership to anyone, or remove Kamiki for any reason  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Arianna Bloodwolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:51 pm
Kamiki
User Image User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement for Jupiter between Kamiki & Arianna Bloodwolf

NOTE: Sirius is no longer co-owned by Moire Frost

Sig, OOC RP, Display Rights
- both owners have OOC RP, Signature, and Display/Graphic Rights

IC RP
- Kamiki has all IC RP Rights
- Stats will be rolled and housed by Kamiki in her teepee
- Only Kamiki can enter these Soq into RP events

Lifemating
- these Soq cannot be lifemated

Skinwalkering
- Delia cannot be cursed

Breedings
- First breeding for both these Soq goes to Arianna Bloodwolf. Kamiki will not be getting a basket. All owners must agree on mate.
- All other breedings are in control of Kamiki, Arianna Bloodwolf will not be getting a basket. Kamiki has full choice of mate.

Mock Breeding
- All owners can seek to obtain mock-breeding babies (via customs, Wishing Stars, etc) without the permission of the other owners

Misc
- Kamiki can cancel the co-ownershp at anytime.
- Arianna Bloodwolf cannot transfer her portion of the co-ownership to anyone, or remove Kamiki for any reason

I agree to all of the conditions above. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 pm
I, Tara de Draiocht, agree to share ownership of Howl Black with The Captain Britain.

1. Both owners have the right to display Howl Black in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. The Captain Britain has full rights to roleplay Howl Black as she sees fit.
3. Breedings are to be discussed between both owners on a per case basis. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Howl Black over the course of his breedings. All owners may elect to give that basket away, or keep it, as they see fit.
4. In the event of The Captain Britain going MIA Tara de Draiocht has the right to go revoke co-ownership
5. Even the event of lifemating Tara de Draiocht has say on who Howl Black is mated too.

The Captain Britain
heart

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

The Captain Britain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:25 pm
Tara de Draiocht
I, Tara de Draiocht, agree to share ownership of Howl Black with The Captain Britain.

1. Both owners have the right to display Howl Black in their signatures, teepees, journals, etc.
2. The Captain Britain has full rights to roleplay Howl Black as she sees fit.
3. Breedings are to be discussed between both owners on a per case basis. Each owner is guaranteed one basket from Howl Black over the course of his breedings. All owners may elect to give that basket away, or keep it, as they see fit.
4. In the event of The Captain Britain going MIA Tara de Draiocht has the right to go revoke co-ownership
5. Even the event of lifemating Tara de Draiocht has say on who Howl Black is mated too.

The Captain Britain
heart

I agree my dear! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:49 pm
Meeki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I, Meeki, am co-owning Abigail with Fatal Irony. She will have full rights to the pet including but not limited to breedings, mate/partner(s), roleplay. I'm dropping down to sig rights only. May she breathe new life into this beauty.

Agreed and thank you so much! <33  

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:04 am
Chibi Hige
Kamiki
User Image User Image

Co-Ownership Agreement for Glacier and Laikaylah between

Kamiki & Chibi Hige

- Both owners have sig and OOC rights

- Both owners agree to keep the lifemating between these two Soquili in tact

- Kamiki retains the IC Roleplay Rights

- One breeding bewteen these Soquili have been used.

- The 2nd Breeding is in full control of Chibi Hige: Kamiki will not receive baskets

- The 3rd Breeding is in full control of Kamiki, and Chibi Hige will not receive baskets

- Kamiki was the original owner of these two Soquili and can terminate the Co-Ownership agreement at any time for any reason. Chibi Hige cannot transfer his co-ownership to someone else.

I agree! Thanks so much!

Amending this to accommodate new breeding rules

1st Breeding has been used by Kamiki
2nd Breeding has been used by Chibi Hige

Chibi Hige has access to one other breeding that he has full control over/Kamiki will not get a basket.

All other breedings (including any gained via RP/Elderhood) are under the full control of Kamiki / Chibi Hige will not get a basket

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:12 am
Kamiki
Amending this to accommodate new breeding rules

1st Breeding has been used by Kamiki
2nd Breeding has been used by Chibi Hige

Chibi Hige has access to one other breeding that he has full control over/Kamiki will not get a basket.

All other breedings (including any gained via RP/Elderhood) are under the full control of Kamiki / Chibi Hige will not get a basket

I agree.  

Trinantula

Kettyn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:52 pm
CheshireKttty
Kettyn
Co-Ownership Agreement for Saxon Sinclair between Kettyn and CheshireKttty

CheshireKttty will receive some rights. These include:
-Signature Rights
-Rights to use in Contests
-Teepee rights (picture only with a link to my teepee) (Something along the lines like this)
-OOC RP rights (Shop thread)

-Any other rights that may become available in the future

Breeding Rights:
Kettyn will receive rights to one breeding as will CheshireKttty. The third breeding may be shared. Breeding rights will go in no particular order and must be decided on by both owners.

Mates/flings/& other life changing/altering decisions:
Must be agreed upon by both owners.

If CheshireKttty leaves gaia or is not heard from for six months, all rights will revert back to Kettyn. I (Kettyn) reserve the right to end this co-own for any reason. Cheshirekttty may withdraw Co-own rights at any time but may not transfer co-ownership.

I agree! Thank you!

Due to complications that have arisen in the past few days regarding the status of Soquili shop Cheshirekttty has requested that this Co-Ownership Agreement for Saxon be canceled. I will be taking back all rights for Saxon Sinclair.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:55 pm
Kettyn
CheshireKttty
Kettyn
Co-Ownership Agreement for Saxon Sinclair between Kettyn and CheshireKttty

CheshireKttty will receive some rights. These include:
-Signature Rights
-Rights to use in Contests
-Teepee rights (picture only with a link to my teepee) (Something along the lines like this)
-OOC RP rights (Shop thread)

-Any other rights that may become available in the future

Breeding Rights:
Kettyn will receive rights to one breeding as will CheshireKttty. The third breeding may be shared. Breeding rights will go in no particular order and must be decided on by both owners.

Mates/flings/& other life changing/altering decisions:
Must be agreed upon by both owners.

If CheshireKttty leaves gaia or is not heard from for six months, all rights will revert back to Kettyn. I (Kettyn) reserve the right to end this co-own for any reason. Cheshirekttty may withdraw Co-own rights at any time but may not transfer co-ownership.

I agree! Thank you!

Due to complications that have arisen in the past few days regarding the status of Soquili shop Cheshirekttty has requested that this Co-Ownership Agreement for Saxon be canceled. I will be taking back all rights for Saxon Sinclair.

Agreed  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:06 pm
User Image

I, Fatal Irony, am co-owning Celegras to Pandie Andie.

Fatal's Rights:
-Sig/Display
-basket rights to 1 of 4 breedings

Pandie's rights:
-Sig/Display
- RP/stats
-Baskets from 3/4 breedings
- Right to find mate/make decisions about skinwalker cursing, etc. All the major things in his life.

Should he reach adulthood or max stats, resulting in more breedings, Pandie will have rights to those extra breedings (since she would have earned it through rp). I will retain rights to only one breeding.  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games