Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:18 pm
SoA Name: Romano
Uncert: Adult uncert
Edit Request(s): CC! Have fun!
Anything else: ---  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:20 pm
SoA Name: Ezenziwe'Iqhwa
Uncert: [X]
Edit Request(s): He's a cosplay of Marshmallow from Frozen, so he needs to be meaned up. I'd like angry, open mouth, pointy teeth and scrunchy nose, very angry eyes. Mid roar is a good way to describe the expression. Claws out on his front paws, mane spiked along the back.
Anything else: Angry snowman!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 pm
SoA Name: Velsignet'gatskap
Uncert: x
Edit Request(s): Flirty/seductive expression. With a longer mane.
Anything else: Nope!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:21 pm
SoA Name: ArunĂ¡
Uncert: Uncert
Edit Request(s): A short braid hanging down behind her ear (her right, your left).
Anything else: She's a Stormborn so the braid should ideally be a bit messy, like those on the lined lions.  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:22 pm
SoA Name: Eimar
Uncert: http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss27/Cajanic_SoA/Full size/classicmale2.png
Edit Request(s):
Scar-like nose and and muzzle
Claws
Angry expression
Scruffy mane
Anything else: just looking for an outlander-y lion. Feel free to add or remove whatever you like, I'm fine with it being open to interpretation!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:24 pm
SoA Name: Phosphor
Edit Request(s): A mischievous expression, something with his mane. A braid in his tail/by his ear might be nice as he's Stormborn. Claws out on the paw that's raised, and a little yellow goatee to go with his marking on his chin.
Anything else: Mane is CC! Do as much or as little as you'd like.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:25 pm
SoA Name: karjic ( Gypsy Name: Bone Marrow )
Edit Request(s): a bone in his mouth, a kind of grumpy expression, soem chin fluff, mane edited to look messy and in his eyes.
Anything else: nope  
SoA Name: Ruqayqa
Uncert: Ru~
Edit Request(s): Fluffy up and/or lengthen her mane and tail tuft, maybe a braid someplace? She's the daughter of the God of Manes. 3nodding Nothing too too crazy, I don't want her lost in the fuzz. |D Something nice and feminine. If her brows are visible, a hint of a mildly concerned furrow? She's a sweet gal, big on helping folks out with her gift if she can. ;u;
Anything else: ---  

Avid_RPer18

Loyal Loiterer

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

SoA Name: Iiro
Edit Request(s): Okay i would love if you gave him his laughing expression, maybe make his mane more fuffly
Anything else:
this is his god from : Y  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:27 pm
samus x
Edit Request(s): a bone in his mouth, a kind of grumpy expression, soem chin fluff, mane edited to look messy and in his eyes.
I can't do the bone since I can't do items, but the rest I can do. Would you be interested in him even without the bone? :> Since I'm going to roll my first one soon, I need to know if you want to be on the list or not.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:28 pm
SoA Name: Iiro
Uncert: X
Edit Request(s): i would love if you gave him his laughing expression, His tail fur is more long and fuffly and so is his mane fur.
Anything else:
this is his god from: yup
This is his Hyena one  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 pm
Quaji
samus x
I can't do the bone since I can't do items, but the rest I can do. Would you be interested in him even without the bone? :> Since I'm going to roll my first one soon, I need to know if you want to be on the list or not.
thats fine xD i totally forgot to reread over your front page  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:33 pm
SoA Name: Cuero'crudo
Edit Request(s): Open mouthed smile, sort of goofy expression.
Anything else: CC tail edit!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:34 pm
SoA Name: Arina
Uncert: [x]
Edit Request(s): CC-ish? Something feminine, and please note her other eye is gone, so unless you wanna throw that in, it should remain out-of-sight. Maybe a grouchy face? She's in Stormborn.
Anything else: Nope!  

Hopefolly

Familiar Celebrant

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:46 pm
SoA Name: Bifrost
Uncert: Uncert
Edit Request(s): Could you give him some kind of chin braid? Or just give him a nice CC vikingish hairstyle.
Anything else: Another Stormborn. He's a bit of a pretty boy so I imagine his braids would be slightly tidier than viking average... (without going all silky smooth, he's still a Stormborn...)  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games