Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:35 am
It wasn't long before Kendall fell asleep.

In the morning, the King was in the infirmary. But it was't his son who he woke. He reached over to grab Tyrion's shoulder and give him a firm shake to wake him up. "Good morning, I don't mean to startle you, but my son seems quite comfortable and in no mood to speak right now. I would like to know your story." he said, pulling up a chair and smiling wryly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:41 am
Tyrion gave a mild jolt and yawned sitting up. "Mmm Okay." He replied rubbing his eyes. He rubbed his neck and begun his story about finding Arisa and then their journey. How they met Kendall and Kyria. And How his father had threatened Kendall and him. Vowing to harm the girls. "He'd killed my mother." He looked away. "She helped us escape. Gave me the supplies Arisa and I had. And some gold to buy more if we ran out before we found Kyria. I had no intention of harming you or anyone. I just wanted to reunite and protect the sisters." He smiled a bit. "I'd had no idea Kyria was with your son."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:54 am
The king frowned thoughtfully as he processed the story. "Hm, it seems the war with your kingdom may wage on longer than my son would like. If your father truly is hunting you and the girls down, I cannot allow him to succeed. Kendall has made it very clear that we owe a debt to Kyria, and with Arisa being her twin, I cannot allow harm to befall either one of them. As for you, you have shown some signs of being friendly to our kingdom, and I would much rather treat with you for peace than your father. If what you say is true, with him on the throne, Permandra will never accept any apology Karania may give to try and make up for starting this war." he said, fingers pressed together and resting on his upper lip as his eyes were closed in thought. It was not a pleasant subject to think on, but it was necessary. "I will have a guard in place for you and the girls. My son as well, I'll not be losing him again. I do not know what weapons training you may have had, but lessons can be made available to you if necessary. If your father is after you, it'd be best if you can defend yourself." he stated, nodding a little. "Some lessons for the girls as well might be helpful. Once they recover, that is." he added, opening his eyes to look over at the still-sleeping Arisa.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:17 am
Tyrion nodded. "Like my brothers. I was expected to master one form of fighting and be at least very good at six more. My specialty is Archery. But I am good at the Sword, but I will be grateful for more training. I could use it to help protect Arisa. . .I regret I let my father manipulate me into actions that are not to my character."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:42 pm
The king smiled sadly. "We all have regrets." he said with a sigh. But he didn't clarify as the next thing he did was get up out of the chair and pat Tyrion on the shoulder a couple of times as he left. He would order his guards to bodyguard the group in the infirmary. In the meantime, he needed to meet with his councilors.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:57 pm
Tyrion smiled at Kendall's father. Once the man had left he then went to Arisa and stroked her cheek. "Please be okay." He whispered pressing a soft kiss to her forehead.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:04 am
Arisa didn't wake at Tyrion's ministrations, however, she did stir a bit before rolling over . . . and onto her injured shoulder. "Ah!" the surge of pain had her shooting up, her good arm reaching up to clutch at her aching shoulder. Arisa was awake now . . . but she was biting back tears of pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:27 am
Tyrion jolted a little in surprise. "Hey, hey!" He said holding her close. "Ssh~" he whispered and stroked her hair. "Ssh. It's okay. Want me to get you something for the pain?" He asked smiling a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:31 am
Arisa nodded. "Mm-hm." she whimpered out, trying to either adjust to the pain, or wait for it to fade away. If she had been a bit more on top of the situation, maybe she could have thought of something else that didn't involve her taking the blow for Tyrion . . . but no, she panicked, and now she was paying the price. She blinked a couple of times, trying to clear away the tears, and looked around for the first time, much more awake now than the first time she had come around. Where were they? Her confusion and curiosity helped to push aside the pain as she swung her legs around to sit on the side of her bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:14 am
Tyrion let her go when she made movements to do so. "We're at Kendall's place. He and his dad have reunited and. . .Your sister. . .has been weird lately. . .Like. . .weirder than normal. . .I'm pretty sure I heard her humming some toddler nursery rhyme. . .Or something weird like that. . ." He smiled. "The healer is getting you something for your pain too."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:40 pm
Arisa blinked. "My sister? What's wrong with Kyria?!" she asked, growing worried. Acting 'weird'? Her sister sometimes was a bit odd, but 'weirder than normal'?! She was now on her feet, swaying a bit as the sudden motion caused black spots to appear before her eyes, but she was trying to blink them away so she could look for her sister. Surely . . . surely she was here too right?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:51 pm
"Hey!" Tyrion gasped holding her to steady herself. "She's okay Arisa. I just think it's the Twin bond that's making her act this way. I know that when you took the hit for me, she was affected too. . .something about the music being in chaos? Then before. . .she was rambling about something. I couldn't really understand what she meant. But Kendall did and talked to me about it." He looked over and chewed his lip. "She does appear more settled now you're awake though. . .But you should get back into bed. You'll only aggravate the pain. Please Arisa? Please. I swear it too you. I will explain more if you get back into bed."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:22 am
Arisa groaned and sat back down on the bed rather heavily, her legs more than willing to buckle to Tyrion's request. "She's alright?" she asked, wishing her injured arm would move so she could hold both her aching shoulder and her, now, spinning head. Maybe standing up had been a bad idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:39 am
Tyrion helped her fully back into bed to keep her warm. "She's okay. But when you take a turn for the worst so does she. At one point she was screaming about blood and horror and not making much sense. Freaked out the Healers. Kendall's father came in to talk to me. . . Probably to ascertain whether or not I'm a spy. I think he was convinced I am not. Kyria also looks a bit. . .tense. . .like she wants to write something. But I haven't seen her with her book or pencil so I don't know if it is nearby. . .If it's not. . . I suspect it's only a matter of time before she steals a pencils and begins to write something. . ."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:56 am
Arisa laid back, frowning. "This is all my fault . . . I should have thought of something better than just jumping in the way . . ." she groaned, feeling a wave of guilt crash over her on top of the general pain radiating from her shoulder. It was her fault her sister wasn't well . . . and all because she failed to come up with a good plan to keep Tyrion from dying . . . and she didn't even know for certain if he would have died . . . but she hadn't wanted to take that chance . . . And now Kyria was suffering for her stupid actions . . . "I'm so stupid . . ." she muttered, her eyes tearing up again. She hadn't wanted to cause so much trouble. That had never been her intention. And the last thing she wanted to do was hurt her sister! She hadn't even thought about Kyria! She was a terrible, terrible sister!  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games