Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:07 pm
"You have met Damien, right?" Tamera laughed, "He'd gone after you and probably just pound on the door until his fists were little nubs. Make yourself at home, i'm going to have Leila go over too."

Tamera went to the library to see Leila have a mirror covered. She gave her a daughter a questionable look, "Why do you have all the mirrors covered?"

"The eyes," Leila pointed to her eyes, "If I look into them, I might turn to stone."

This surprised Tamera only making her wonder if her daughter was going crazy. Leila noticed and rolled her eyes, "Weeping Angels can be tricked if they look into a mirror and they'll turn to stone if they look into their own eyes. I'm half Weeping Angel, me, Klaus, Rose, Rein, Naomi, and Ellie are at risk."

"Then make sure you don't do your make up in front of one," Tamera commented, "Grab Damien and Gabriel, you're staying at Ellyone's tonight."

"What!? Why!?" Leila raised her voice.

"I'm practicing drinks for work with Klaus and I don't want to keep you and the others up," Tamera answered.

Leila's jaw dropped before placing her hands on her hips, "My brother? Mother...you can't be serious. If you end up with him, you'll be my..sister-in-law/mother? Just no! I forbid it!"

Tamera face palmed before pointing up to the boys' room, "Just get some sleep tonight, Leila, we'll discuss more in the morning."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:29 pm
Klaus laughed a little. He'd been staring at mirrors for years. Yes he lost days to it but he eventually broke free on his own. He'd already taught Rose and Rein, Why not Leila? He frowned, no she didn't like being half weeping angel. She'd probably not like that idea. So just to torture her he said. "It's not just mirrors any reflective surface would do it." Then he went to the boy's room and after gathering Gabriel in his arms said to Damien. "You're staying with Ellyone tonight. Tamera wants me to teach her how to mix drinks and Demetrius would love it if you spent the night. Don't argue just do it. And I'll teach you how to trap your enemies in their own weakness while not tipping your hand to them about your own." He gave Gabriel to Damien and shooed them both out of the house. "Don't do anything or anyone I wouldn't!" Klaus teased closing the door behind them both.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:36 pm
"You aren't getting with my mother," Leila walked up to Klaus, "You are my half-brother, we share the same parent. This is wrong and you know it."

"Leila," Tamera spoke sternly, "You will behave yourself over at Ellyone's and Demi's. Show them the proper daughter i've raised and make me proud."

Leila gave her mother a glance before glaring back at Klaus. She'd come back for him sometime. Without saying a word, Leila left trailing after Damien and Gabriel then arrived to see the house full of noise. She sighed as she placed one hand on her hip while the other on the side of her head to rub her temple, "This is a mess..."

"Klaus and Ma are doing homework?" Damien looked up at Leila.

"Klaus is going to date our mom," Leila stated bluntly before going up the stairs, "I'm going to bed."

"What?" Damien's eyes widened, "But.. Father!"

Demetrius approached his confused son as he took Gabriel from his arms, "Yes, child."

"Ma is your human," Damien pointed slightly to Demi, "Right?"

"When you are older, you will understand," Demetrius sighed as he led them to the kitchen, "For now, just understand that fertility is key."

"But she's still your human right? Klaus isn't going to be my new dad is he? He's my brother and-"

"We'll talk about this later tonight, not in front of the others," Demetrius patted Damien's head before giving a kiss to Ellyone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:53 pm
Ellyone returned the kiss with a little mew handed Naomi to Damien and shoved Demetrius to the nearest bedroom. Rose and Rein sighed and ushered everyone to the dining room feeding Gabriel his food then ate their own. "Seriously guys don't worry about it. I'm sure Klaus is just going through a phase of some sort." Rein said as Rose fluffed her hair looking at herself in the spoon seeming not to turn to stone. Though once she figured out that it freaked out Leila she did it more often spending longer and longer in front of it sometimes staying perfectly still for short moments then moving again. Seemed they all liked to tease Leila these days. Except Naomi. She was too busy slobbering all over Damien to notice anything amiss.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:07 pm
"And viola," Tamera presented an orange drink to Klaus, "Sex on the Beach."

She gave it to Klaus and saw him down it quickly. This was going on the fifth cocktail she made that night, it looked like she was picking up fast on her mixing skills. However, she could tell that Klaus was starting to get somewhat tipsy. Tamera closed the book somewhat, saving her page, "Maybe you should eat something, I don't want you to get too drunk. You're kinda heavy for me to carry now that you're all grown up."

Tamera sat back in her seat as she looked at a few drinks she noticed Klaus hadn't drank. They were extras mostly for her to practice with until she got right. She hesitantly took one and took a long sip, enjoying the fruity taste, "I can see why people would drink these more often."

Leila glanced at Rose as she openly seemed to want to taunt her sister. She sighed, half hoping the kid would've turned to stone for the laugh. Her annoyance seemed to peak when she saw Naomi still slobbering all over Damien, who didn't seem to pay too much as he was still trying to figure out the thing between their half brother and their mother.

"Then it better be a quick phase," Leila commented as she stood up from the table, having been ushered in the kitchen earlier by Demi before she could escape to her old bedroom, "Better to be a single mother than with a psychopath."

"Klaus isn't crazy," Damien looked up at Leila, "But she's Father's human."

"Ugh...Damien, you're too young for this conversation," Leila grumbled as she left the kitchen, "Good night."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:44 pm
Klaus chuckled and downed a few more drinks before eating more of his sandwich. "You shouldn't take me lightly." He laughed. "I'm no light weight, though for some reason your kids don't like that I'm courting you." He slurred changing topics mid sentence. He made himself a few more sandwiches soaking up the alcohol. "And I can carry myself don't worry." He smiled softly and caressed her cheek. "Don't worry I'll be fine."

Naomi gently batted Damien's cheek with a mew. "Naomi, stop it." Rose growled. Naomi turned her head and growled back. "Mine." Naomi babbled but it only sounded like 'Ma!" Her arms and wings curled around his shoulders.
"Naomi," Naomi mewed looking up at Damien wondering if he would defend her or say something but he looked too intent on trying to understand why Klaus was courting his father's human. Naomi didn't mind though. He'd come around.
"Klaus can do whatever and who ever he wants for all I care." Rein said eating his food. "It's not our business Leila so just butt out."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:56 pm
"Well of course you guys wouldn't understand, he's not going after your mother is he?" Leila snapped sharply before slamming her door shut.

Damien hardly touched his food. For some reason this was bothering him a little more than he had wanted. He had only seen his mother mostly around his father, and now that his father was back with Ellyone, it was weird seeing his mother actually with someone. Damien pulled away from the table, placing Naomi in her high chair before taking Gabriel, "I'm heading to bed. Good night."

He placed Gabriel in is crib before going into his sister's room. Damien walked over to Leila's bed, "Can I sleep in here tonight?"

Leila sat up, a small smile on her face, "Of course. Get some sleep, Damien."

She let him crawl close to her before they laid back down to get some sleep.

Tamera caught hold of his wrist, gazing up at him before standing up, "You don't need to tell me not to worry. I know you're capable on your own."

She spoke of the alcohol, but also of him as a person. Tamera released her hold on his wrist before she began to gather the empty glasses. It was her instinct to clean to keep herself busy, but she sat the glasses back down to look up at him, "Why would you tell me now that you loved me? You know how I am and you know that I can't offer you much of anything."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:25 pm
Klaus frowned a little. "I wanted to tell you before mum sent me back in time but I couldn't Dad was goading me to kill him and I know if I did that would hurt mum and in turn hurt you. And I don't care. You don't have to offer me anything. I don't want anyone but you. I didn't even want that demoness." He sighed. "I just want you." He took hold of her hands. "If you still see me as that bratty kid you used to look after then I'm okay with that. Just. . . give me a chance? Please?" He asked his eyes pleading.

Naomi gave a pout. Of course, she wasn't like Leila of course he'd go to her.
"M!" Gabriel cooed getting Naomi's attention. She gave a forlorned sigh and joined him in his crib. Neither of them were tired so they just babbled at each other. "Dama." Was the topic as well as "Mama." It seemed as if they both liked to talk about their family but Naomi wanted to be with Damien and he was being difficult so she doubted that he'd come snuggle with her any time soon. Stupid Leila.

"You seriously think Klaus is gonna try courting Tamera?" Rose asked pouring a glass of wine.
"Yes, twin. I do believe he is. I mean that would explain a lot of things about his actions." Rein replied sipping his own glass. "And I don't think it'll be a phase. I think he plans to mate for life. Which I'm all for-"
"Well then why don't you find a nice lady?" Rose purred.
"The same reason you won't find a man." Rein countered. "Because most of the males around are beneath you as the same with the women. But I'd suggest finding a man before Father tried to marry you off for an alliance."
"Mum would never allow that." Rose growled. "Besides. I have no interest in mating yet. I mean come on Brother, we are ages younger than Klaus. We should wait a few hundred years before we even think about mating."
"Meh. I don't really care. As long as Klaus treats Tam better than Father did then I'm okay with it." Rein and Rose gave grunts of agreement clinking glasses before finishing their drinks and heading to bed themselves.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:20 pm
Gabriel, though as a toddler, was keen to take note of what was going on. Trapped within an infant's body was hard as it was, but to experience these mortal emotions all over again was difficult as it was. Especially when he had barely control over his bowels and having to depend on those around him for daily needs.

He laid in the crib as he heard Naomi babble in their childish language. Aging was such a slow and dull process....

Tamera sat back down as she came to term with what was going on. She was attracted to Klaus, and she wanted to see where this would take them. Before, Ellie would've been jealous and probably denied the entire thing. That wouldn't be a problem now. And Demetrius didn't seem to mind either way.

"I'd like to see what happens," Tamera glanced up at Klaus, a small smile on her face, "If we keep things as they are for now, get to know each other on a different level than before, then i'm sure we'll see a good result."

Demetrius had just finished his time with Ellyone, sweat beading down his body as he pulled on his pants and leaving his shirt off. He took a cold cloth to wipe the sweat from his face as he sat on the edge of the bed. The demon man turned to see Ellyone was gasping for a breath as well. It had been far too long since he had created such a passion with this angel. Demetrius grumbled to himself, "This moment didn't come soon enough, waiting almost a year felt like a lifetime."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:40 pm
Ellyone managed to crawl over to Demetrius and hold him close sitting on his lap. "I missed you so much." She whispered kissing his deeply. Her wings wrapped around them both pulling him tighter to her. She hadn't wanted him to leave but he did. "You know Naomi is obsessed with Damien." She giggled nuzzling his neck and cheek. "And it pisses of Leila which is sort of funny." She grinned and pecked his lips. "And I think, for a while, you should put off this dying thing. I just got you back I don't want to lose you again."

Naomi watched Gabriel with fascination. He seemed aware of his surroundings so much more than she ever thought possible. "Gabbie?" She mewed trying to be gentle in putting her hand on his cheek. "Oka Gabby?" She frowned as if she noticed him a bit angry and spacey.

Klaus smiled. "Then we'll do it that way." He said sort of not getting what she was talking about. But he was happy she said she give them a try. He kissed her forehead. "I think it's time I put you to bed." He teased. "You've got work in the morning."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:57 pm
"It's a stepping stone for Damien that I can't push off much longer," Demetrius knew this would hurt Ellyone, "It's a natural part of a demon's life. If Damien doesn't commit this tradition, he will never be at his true potential. As the only full demon son I have, this falls upon his shoulders. And as for Naomi and Leila, remember that both of them are your daughters and you have to be nice to both not just one."

He turned and kissed Ellyone softly before laying back on top of her, "Once more and we'll fall asleep later."

Gabriel was fast asleep before he realized it. Dreaming of flying like he did in his past life as one of the Arch Angels. He had a grown body, a beautiful full head of hair, and was about to do anything he wanted.

Tamera stood up, "I suppose so. Well, good night."

She smiled up at him before leaving the living room to head for her room. Apart of her had hoped that maybe she could've kissed him, but it was probably too soon. The last thing she wanted was to look like some desperate fool. All she wanted was to have someone that loved her, and Klaus said it...but did he truly mean it? Tamera stood at the top of the stair, leaning against the wall as she thought about Klaus. Maybe she should've tried to kiss him...

A blush tinted her cheeks as she looked away. She thought about Klaus backing her into a wall again, but this time he had his hand behind her head to make her kiss him back. Her heart skipped a beat as butterflies appeared in her stomach.

'Next time...maybe...' Tamera thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:06 pm
Klaus smiled watching Tamera leave. 'Oh god I should've kissed her!' He thought collecting the dirty glasses and washing them up. He then cleaned the entire house top to bottom before moving to Tamera's room just to make sure she'd gotten there safely. God knew very well how much he loved Tamera. How much he wanted her all to himself knowing she would be the only one, no other male or female in the relationship just them two. Once he was satisfied she was asleep and left and made her something to eat kept the rose fresh with his power and made sure it looked all nice and pretty then he returned to his castle.

Ellyone sighed. "I know." She grumbled. "I just wish I had more time with you. All to myself." She let him dominate her. "I know they're both my daughters, And I'm trying to love Leila but her attitude is making it difficult. I mean Rose never went through any of this. . . okay okay I'm shutting up." She teased and kissed him deeply.

Rose had visited the crib at night knowing Naomi would get restless any second so she lifted the infant into her arms changed her fed her and took her back to her room so Naomi had a big tall person to snuggle with. Which made the infant very very happy.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:17 pm
Tamera woke early, showered, and went down stairs to see her home had been completely cleaned. She then saw the food and fresh rose waiting for her. Her eyes widened...Klaus? Tamera felt her heart warm knowing that he had done all this for her.

'I'll have to pay him back sometime for this kindness,' Tamera thought to herself as she began to eat the food before leaving the house to the bar.

Demetrius rolled out of bed before. He recalled Ellyone's last comment before they had made love again. It reminded him when he was hated by Klaus, Rose, and Rein yet he had loved all three without showing them before. His lover was having a hard time with Leila, but eventually she would get to know her daughter and accept her for whatever she chose to be.

Leila woke up and remained in bed for some time. When she decided to get up, she cleaned herself up and went to Damien to see he was still sleeping. She didn't wake him, smiling at how much he had grown since she had remembered him from being a toddler. He would be ok there for now, but she wanted to go back to her own home. Leila went to Gabriel, taking her youngest brother in her arms and left the house to go back to her own. She glanced down to see Gabriel staring up at her. It looked like he was trying to speak to her, though lacking the natural skills.

"I'll get you breakfast," Leila spoke as they entered the house, until she felt his tiny hand reach up and touch her head, "Wha-...?"

'Believe it or not, i'm the reincarnation of Arch Angel Gabriel. You're the daughter of Ellyone and, as such, a Weeping Angel. If you remain without proper training to control your anger, you could become unstable,' a strong, deep voice resonated throughout Leila's mind, 'As your blood brother now, and an angel, I have no qualms with you. Find your peace and accept that you are a Weeping Angel. Use your gifts.'

Once the connection was broken, Leila staggered with Gabriel in her arms. She gasped before looking straight down at Gabriel who gazed up at her with his icy blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:26 pm
"Be gone Christ." Klaus growled repairing a dress he knew Tamera loved.
"I cannot leave my brother alone." Christ purred sitting next to Klaus. Klaus sighed.
"We are not brothers. How many times must I tell you? I am not of Heaven, can you stop bothering me?"
"No Klaus I cannot. Not until I tell you this message, Our father approves of you and the match you have. As long as you don't lose control Tamera will be fine and the offspring pure-"
"Wow, wow hold on! Who said anything about Offspring?! I mean I'm not sharing her once I have her!"
"Ah but she'll want your offspring sooner or later. Just, think about it. Okay?" Then Christ disappeared leaving Klaus sitting there shocked and. . . thinking about Tamera swollen with his child. "Oh god why torment me like that!" He growled now all riled up.

Naomi had left her sister's arms and wondered the house by herself. She gasped when she discovered Damien alone and raced in to snuggle making sure not to wake him as she moved so he was holding her and took her nap in his arms happy that he was alone.

Ellyone sighed. "I was thinking, maybe you should spend some time with Rose and Rein today. Give Damien a break. I mean if you're gonna die you might as well learn about what makes the twins tick right?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:38 pm
"They may watch my training with Damien today," Demetrius began to dress himself, "Rein may join if he chooses."

He was so very close upon teaching Damien all that knew and making his son almost as strong as him. What he needed was Damien to become fully unattached to those around him and everyone. This was the most difficult task for a demon, but purely ensured when the time comes he can kill Demetrius.

"If they do not wish to watch, then I will see to it that I spend some time with them after the training and head to work later this evening," Demetrius agreed to as he turned to Ellyone, "Don't seem upset about my death, my love. This has been planned since my own beginning. Many demons celebrate the death of the father."

Tamera mixed drinks for most of the shift before serving food to the customers. She felt most at peace within her new job and was pleased with how things were turning out. The tips were definitely nice and her hours were racking up since she added in the study time to make the drinks into her paycheck.

She went on break an hour before the end of her shift. Tamera sat at the back of the bar, listening to the machines echo in the back. It felt good to be alone for once. It felt even better to be around other humans. Her thoughts then went to her children, she would never regret their births since they were the source of her happiness. Then, her thoughts went to Klaus, her new source of happiness. It had been such a long time since she had made love to someone...

'Would he mind? I know that i'm attracted to him and that I really care for him, I don't want him to think i'm just using him for his body,' Tamera thought as she bent over in her seat, her elbows resting on her knees.

Leila couldn't believe what she had just 'heard'. The Arch Angel Gabriel was her brother now? She had wide eyes as she contemplated what he had just told her as she gave him a plate of mushed food to eat. Leila recalled when she had seen Ellyone become darker before because of how upset she had been. She didn't want to become like that, but if she remained mostly human then she could lose control like that.

"I'll see if I can get a little help," Leila spoke, catching her little brother's attention.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games