Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:26 pm
Troy stood at Emma's doorway, looking in as Oscar lay still on Emma's bed, "Do you love her?"

"Hell has frozen this heart," Oscar simply stated, "I love what i've become more than I could love another being. Now set me free."

Troy sighed as he obeyed, free Oscar from the wooden trap. Oscar massaged his wrists before standing on his own, "In all honesty, i'm only here because of Anya. There's no other reason for me to remain here."

"The Queen is married," Troy noted as the two left Emma's room.

"Married or not she's still the only one I would trust my life with," Oscar fixed his clothes, "Go obey Anya's order, I'm going to my castle."

Troy sighed once again, he ought to get paid for this job. He stood outside Conrad's room as he heard Oscar leave.

Anya was the first to leave to the castle, however she couldn't scent Oscar. She glanced at the rather larger castle nearby across the field and scented Oscar over there. Her attention then turned back to Conrad, he was in a rather bad position and would be angry if she chose Oscar over him in his current state. Anya went to Conrad's castle to see Contessa fluttering about when she went into Conrad's room, "Contessa. I can take care of my husband better in privacy."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:57 pm
Conrad growled at his mother struggling against his binds. "Release me woman!" He roared but then suddenly calmed when Anya walked in. He also picked up on the wolves and Emma's scent. She had returned! Contessa took her leave mainly to go see her granddaughter. Who side stepped her attempt at a hug with a cold expression and went to her father Anya was at his side so Emma just walked around her and got on the bed with her father snuggling at his side. "Oh Milaya." Conrad croaked his voice sore from all the yelling he and Oscar did. "You're grounded." He purred stroking her hair.
"Dad, I'm not a child." Emma grumbled.
"I don't care, you're grounded." He said serious. Emma nodded and just curled against him The pack slinked in and just sat in the room just for emotional support. However Emma just resigned to getting comfort from her father who had no idea why she was upset and for now, Emma wanted it that way. She also prayed with all her might that, if she were pregnant her scent wouldn't change at all. . . So that way it wouldn't carry to Liam and he wouldn't come running to her for any reason. She didn't want him around at that moment. If at all. . . She didn't believe she could forgive him for hurting her emotionally. Physically she was meh about it. but emotionally she didn't think she'd ever heal.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:26 pm
Anya remained by Conrad's side as she watched the moment between Emma and Conrad. She could tell him about Emma's condition, but decided against it. Emma would tell her father when the time is right. It wasn't as if she was having a child out of wedlock. Anya shuddered at the thought, she may be seen as backwards for still thinking such an action was terrible but it disturbed her nonetheless.

She smiled at Conrad's statement at Emma being grounded, then asked, "Is that some type of punishment?"

Being from the early Middle Ages ages, Anya's form of punishment was being locked in a room for any given amount of time. She figured grounding was the same thing, but possibly different wording.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:39 pm
Conrad smiled and lifted a hand for Anya. "It means she's not allowed to leave the grounds. No tv. no internet no parties bed time is six am rising is when I come to get you and you're only allowed out if your Alpha clears it with me first." Conrad said laying down the rules.
Emma sighed nodding a little. "Yes father." She said though he hugged her closer.
"Does that sound fair Marcus?" Conrad asked over at him with a smile. Marcus nodded holding Kylie close. Emma knew Kylie was supposed to be Beta and Alpha female since she looked to be Marcus' female yet she wondered why they made her Beta instead of Kylie? A spite gesture at Liam? Emma didn't know but something was going on and she wanted to know. . . right after she threw up. "I'll be right back." She said in a strained tone racing from the bed over her pack into the bathroom in her father's room and hurled. Conrad frowned and sat up best he could Jess quickly put pillows behind his back helping him stay sitting up.
"Why is Emma acting strangely?" Conrad asked Anya and Jess. "She usually fights me on things like this. . . and now she's vomiting. What's going on?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:46 pm
"Conrad," Anya spoke softly as she sat close to him, "Emma has put through a lot this past evening, I would be vomiting as well if you and I went through that. The sun is coming up, my love, we should rest and see that you get better tomorrow."

Anya asked the pack to leave the room before going to the bathroom, taking a wet rag to wash the bile off of Emma's face, "Drink some water and get your rest. We don't know what's going to happen and it's best that you keep every ounce of energy."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:59 pm
Conrad grumbled but complied shuffling so he could sleep ready to yank Anya into his arms when she returned.

Emma nodded once shaking from the convulsions. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she mewed her discomfort. Marcus appeared in his human form. "Lady Anya? May I take her from here?" He asked holding his arms out for Emma who lifted her arms up. Marcus smiled and picked up Emma. "I'll make sure she goes straight to bed. Don't worry." He grinned a little and with the rest of the pack took Emma to her room washing her face then tucked her in and moved so they encircled the bed in their wolf forms and went to sleep. Sometime during the night though Simon had climbed up and let Emma use him as a pillow it seemed as if he didn't like the Beta crying out for Liam in her sleep.

Conrad woke shortly after sleeping but through only slightly opened eyes he watched Anya licking his lips. Even unwell she did things to him. "Anya~" He sighed trying to roll over only to get stuck and open his eyes. "I hate being sick." He grumbled absently trying to roll over but rolled too far falling off the bed again. "Ack!" *Thud*  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:13 pm
Anya sat up in the bed, fully nude as she sleepily checked the time. It was still quite early before either of them had to wake. Yawning, she crawled to the side of the bed Conrad had fallen over and pulled him back up in the bed. She covered him back up before cuddling closer to him, having him wrap his arm around her torso as she rested her head against his shoulder, "Go back to sleep, my love. When we're more awake I'll make sure you feel much better."

Oscar groggily woke in his new castle. It was time to get some business done before heading over to Conrad's to raid the king's food pantry. The male vampire properly attired himself and headed over bright and early just as the sun was setting. Oscar happily let himself inside the castle and went straight to Troy's shared room with other members of Conrad's court, "Good evening, Troy the Toy! Get up and answer my beck and call!"

Troy grumbled as he sat up in his bed, tying his long hair back before leaving the bedroom. He approached Oscar, "What is it?"

"I want breakfast," he crossed his arms, "Something...bloody. A rare steak would be good. Also, go see if the Queen would like to dine with me."

"Again, she's married, m'lord. I'm sure Conrad will-" Troy tried to explain before Oscar's hand covered his mouth.

"The Queen," Oscar smirked, "Married or not. Go ask her. If she would. Like to dine. With me. Now."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:22 pm
Conrad growled a little and held her close and tight as he could which wasn't very tight. He smiled and put his fangs her in shoulder anyway mainly because he missed her and whatever she did worked on Emma because the thing was an obedient little girl who did whatever her daddy wanted. "Mine." He growled curling around her.

Emma woke with a gasp. Her stomach rolled and she dashed to the bathroom accidentally stepping on everyone's tail she she went. She heard Troy grumble and moan as he walked down the hall and though she looked worse than hell went out and confronted him. "Get out." She growled. "We're under quarrentine here go away or you'll get sick too. Tell Mr fancy pants if he wants me or Anya or even a piece of dryer lint from the corner of the ball room he'll have to make an appointment three days in advance. Got it? Now if you'll excuse me I need too-" She turned to an empty pot plant and hurled. Simon padded out whining and nudging her side then turned and growled at Troy hackles up. "Be gone Troy or I'll ruin your shoes with my puke!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:28 pm
"I don't get paid enough for this..." Troy growled as he walked down the halls to knock on Conrad's door, "M'lady Anya, Lord Oscar requests-"

Anya opened the door, wearing a silk robe and disheveled hair that looked like she had just had a good romp in the bedroom. Troy stopped midsentence as he looked the Queen over before taking a few steps. She smiled softly, "Please let m'lord Oscar know that I'm currently healing my husband. I will see him in the library when i'm finished. Is that clear?"

"Y-yes, m'lady," Troy stammered before Anya winked at him before closing the door.

She went back to Conrad as she let the silk robe slide off of her body, "My King, may I begin to heal you?"

Oscar ate a rare steak in the dining room while Troy walked in with a dazed look on his face. He had soon that look before, Hell he had that look before and had to stifle a laugh, "She catch you off guard? It looks like it. I heard Piping Princess give you a hard time too. If you see her, don't worry too much."

"Anya says she'll see you in her library, she's..giving Conrad a special favor," Troy commented as he sat down, taking off his glasses to rub his head.

"It's fine," Oscar downed a chalice of blood, "I'll be there anyways."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:40 pm
Emma let Simon take her back to the bedroom and tuck her back into bed before replacing himself as her pillow. He felt as the omega it was his duty to look after the Beta while she was sick. That was all. Though Emma thought absently if Liam saw this display he might get the wrong idea.

Conrad gasped the sheets already tented. His mouth watered as he took in her body. "Oh woman you tempt me so well." He growled reaching out for her but she was just out of his reach. He feared if he leaned any further forward he fall down. "Please heal me My love~" He moaned fangs aching to bite her flesh again.

Jess sighed at the little letter she wrote to Liam. "I don't know if this is a wise thing to do. . ." She thought pacing the edge of the silver gates. She wanted Liam and Emma to work it out but if she didn't give them a push then she doubted they'd get back together at all. "All right I'll do it!" She said to no one and with a bundle of Emma's clothes and the letter wrapped in them she slipped out of the grounds to the farthest boarders of Liam's territory and left the bundle under a bush hoping he'd find it then returned to the castle. The letter held one sentence: Emma is pregnant.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:49 pm
Anya's fangs grew slightly more as she crawled on top of Conrad, her eyes flashing a deep crimson as she bent her torso lower than her lower body to whisper into Conrad's ear, feeling his fangs penetrate the skin on her neck, "Then heal you I shall, my dear love."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Liam was slowly finished healing when he could smell Emma's scent from a far distance. He was reluctant to see her, but it was better than nothing. Though he was hurt by her anger and not understanding the rules he had to abide by, he still loved her. Liam stalked the outskirts of his territory to see Emma's clothes? What's the meaning-...the letter...what the letter said.

The lycan froze at the one sentence. This...This was a blessing. He would have a litter of his own and pups that needed their father. Liam ran back to his pack to inform them of his leaving before bounding towards the castle. He had to see Emma, he had to know that this wasn't some sick joke!

Oscar barely reached the stairs when he scented the lycan. No. He couldn't be back for round two? The male vampire sighed before disappearing in the shadows and reappearing in front of Liam, who came to a complete hault in front of him, "Move, bat!"

"Back so soon? Did you miss me that much?" Oscar smiled up at Liam, "There's no other reason for you to be running back that fast than to see me."

"Is it true!? Is Emma pregnant?!" Liam asked, out of breath, "Please just tell me so I-"

"With my child, yes," Oscar answered matter of factly.

Liam froze. His eyes widened as he sat back on his haunches, "That can't be right. Emma hates you. You're the one who killed her. You're hated by everyone except Anya."

"Mostly true, but you see," Oscar flashed a devilish smile, "I'm here aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:02 pm
Scenting Liam, Marcus left the room to the grounds and heard Oscar admit to the fact that he was the father of the child/ren Emma was starting to carry and that sent a rage through him. Without thinking, Marcus growled pouncing on Oscar. "You will not ruin this." He hissed lowly. "Go to her. We've been protecting her from this leech. Go to her Liam! Seriously she calls you in her sleep. Let her tell you herself. And be persistent. Throwing up hasn't been kind to her so she'll be a bit cranky. . ." He added poor Simon at the end of that. "Go Liam!" Marcus growled at Oscar. "Anya will hear of this you miserable bat!"

Emma moaned with anguish. She had nothing to throw up yet she still kept retching. Simon paced outside the bathroom in the hallway. He wanted to help but she'd cast him out. He picked up Liam's scent and yipped with joy! Yay! no more vomit on my fur in the middle of the night! He thought jumping up and down. He shifted not caring that he was naked. "Oh Liam thank the moon you're here! I've been sicked on all night. Tag you're it! Congrats mate!" He grinned running off to a bathroom to shower.

Emma's throat ached from the pain of throwing up. Non-stop for hours. She was in utter agony. Though she was thankful to Jess for setting up the IV line with blood and glucose so she didn't lose too much weight. She'd been so busy throwing up she hadn't even noticed that Simon was gone. "Simon~ Simon where's my ice chips?" Her cup has mysteriously disappeared. "Come on man this isn't funny!" She whined crawling out of the bathroom to see Liam's feet in front of her. Then she look up and up, and up to his face a light and suddenly she raced back into the toilet closing and locking it behind her panting hard. "What re you doing here?" She growled at the wood. Though her growl didn't sound angry. It sounded. . . aroused and pleased.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:10 am
Anya licked up the mess she made on Conrad before climbing off the bed, her body soaked with sweat. She could hear Conrad panting for a good breath, surely that would lift his spirits enough to get better. The female vampire walked over to her husband's side, kissing him sweetly before entering their bathroom to bathe herself then dressed herself in a satin white corset dress. She recalled Conrad's dislike for them, but she still admired the way they clung to her frame.

When she scented Liam, Anya flew out the bedroom door to see Marcus pinning Oscar as Liam swept by her. Anya was quick as she took hold of Marcus, throwing him across the field as she helped Oscar up, "What the hell are you thinking, mutt!?"

"I'm trying to get Liam out of here and that-"

"I know there's more to this story," Anya grumbled as she took Oscar's ear, forcing him inside, "Liam!"

Liam could hardly believe his eyes. Emma was pregnant. The strong-willed woman he left his mark on was pregnant with his children. Liam was about to go to Emma when the door flung open and Anya approached Liam, her eyes glowing a bright red, "Not this again..."

"Dogs stay outside," Anya growled as her hands became instant claws.

Liam transformed into his wolf, as if protecting his mate and children, as he circled Anya. The vampire was the first to strike as she instantly appeared to his side, taking hold of his snout and threw him out the window. Anya raced after him before Liam bit her neck and pinned her to the ground. She clawed his eyes, rendering him temporarily blind as she stood once again. Anya squared off again with Liam, blood oozing from her neck. She took her finger to trail along the black, decaying blood of hers and smirked as she licked it off her finger, "I drain you quick, mutt."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:19 am
Emma dragged herself out of the bathroom. "Can you guys keep it quiet? You're harshing my puke session-!" She watched them circle she gave a sigh. "Simon where are my ice chips!" She said half-way through a gag. "Come on I'm sorry I puked on you but morning sickness is a fact of- oh god!" She raced back into the bathroom and puked again. Conrad had dragged himself out of his bed and down the hall wondering what all the fuss was about. "Okay?" He frowned a tiny bit watching his daughter race into the bathroom. "Hey Liam how about you tend to my kid and I'll fight my wife." He grinned a bit too wolfish.
"Dad~" Emma called from the bathroom opening it and looked worse than hell. "I'm hungry but if I keep puking I won't have a stomach to hold it in, you got anything?"
"Anti-acid?" He said looking up at her from the floor. Both seemed not worried about the fight at all. "Hey Ems, I got you some more ice chips and a cold flannel." Marcus said strolling in. "I could strip you naked and rub it all over you. . . " He said the last bit out loud trying to provoke a reaction from either of them. Kylie was in Emma's room with the rest of the pack laughing.
"You touch me I'll break off all your fingers."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:53 am
Before Liam could tear himself away from Anya and their fight, he felt someone leap onto his back and bit straight into his neck. Anya's eyes turned to normal as she witnessed Troy leap from nowhere and bite Liam. She didn't intervene. Instead, she found herself immobile as she watched the wolf struggle to get the vampire off.

"Orders," Oscar appeared next to Anya.

"Orders?" she whispered.

"Don't you agree?" he smirked.

"Not like this," Anya shook her head, "You're not thinking of the consequences..."

"In this castle, who really does?" Oscar shrugged, "In any case, are you willing to join?"

Anya thought about it for one second. Liam would be dead. Emma would be forced to raise the child on her own. Three vampires against one wolf was just a game, Liam wouldn't have a chance at living. Anya could see Oscar wouldn't join in if she didn't. This had to be her choice. She then whispered something to him before nodding, then both vampires leaped onto Liam.

The lycan fell to the ground as the three vampires drained him of his life. Anya waited until his body went limp before pulling away, forcing Oscar and Troy away as well. She then told Troy, "Remove the body."

Troy gave Anya a grave look before quickly taking Liam's body away.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games