Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)
Dueling Club ~ [[Open 2059-2060]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDueling Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

c e l l o p н a n e, мr. c e l l o p н a n e ѕнoυlda вeen мy n a м e xxxxxxxxx
                                                          мr. c e l l o p н a n e, 'caυѕe yoυ can l o o ĸ rιgнт т н r o υ g н мe xxxxxx
                                                          w a l ĸ rιgнт в y мe, and never ĸ n o w ι'м т н e r e xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin's mood brightened slightly when Di smiled at him, glad that she apparently was happy to see him. He wasn't going to be a bother, then; that was good. He bit his lip when she repeated what the captain had said, glancing over at the redhead briefly before turning back to Di. "Uh, so, pair up, or no? Us, I mean," he asked, then wanted to hit his head against a wall. Mordred wasn't here, so she'd want to pair up with him, right? When she commented that she hoped they wouldn't kill each other, he felt doubly stupid, since apparently she hadn't even felt the need to ask. He needed to stop second guessing himself all the time.

spaceThe blonde blushed faintly, trying for a smile. "I don't think either of us actually knows any magic strong enough to kill each other," he pointed out nervously. "I mean, unless you've been doing some reading you've not told me about." He glanced at the captain once again, expression suddenly concerned. "I hope she gives us a decent explanation of what we're expected to do. And what's allowed. Leon's here, can you imagine if he loses his temper?" He was mostly joking... mostly. But there was that slight concern that the Slytherin boy might get pissy and do something dangerous. And stupid.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx a нυмan в e ι n g ' ѕ мade oғ м o r e тнan a ι r
                                                          xxxxxx wιтн all тнaт в υ l ĸ, yoυ're в o υ n d тo ѕee нιм т н e r e
                                                          xxxxxxxxx υnleѕѕ тнaт н υ м a n в e ι n ' neхт тo y o υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιѕ υ n ιмpreѕѕιve, υ n dιѕтιngυιѕнed y o υ ĸ n o w w н o

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:05 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDueling Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxAster
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxExcited

whєn thє n í g h t hαs c σ m є αnd thє l α n d ís d α r k xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αnd thє m σ σ n ís thє σ n l ч líght wє'll s є є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          nσ í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d, σh, í w σ n ' t вє α f r α í d xxxxxx
                                                          just αs l σ n g αs чσu s t α n d, stαnd в ч m є xxx

spaceAt Aster's confirmation that they could pair up, the Hufflepuff jumped slightly, clapping her hands together excitedly. "Awesome!" she cheered. "And, it'll be the best arse-kicking I've ever received. A truly humbling experience, to be sure." At this, she faked a serious expression, nodding in the closest proximity to safe-like she could manage. As always, though, the illusion was quickly shattered as Pam burst into giggles. "Seriously, though! Don't go easy on me or anything. I wanna learn how to kick at least half as much arse as you do, that means I gotta actually fight for it." Realistically, she knew Aster well enough to know that the odds of her best girlfriend going easy on her were pretty slim. But there was that slight chance that Aster would get the upperhand, see how much Pam was struggling, and falter, and she didn't want that. She was serious, she wanted to learn to kick arse. She needed to! She had to know that she could always be there if Aster needed her to be, and that she'd actually be able to help. Pam was so not about the damsel in distress bit, even if she looked the part. And maybe acted it a little bit. She wanted it to be an illusion! To be underestimated, and then BAM, she'd handed your arse to you on a silver platter! Aster probably had no problem with that sort of stuff, she was always good at things like that. Which was why clearly, Pam had the best best girlfriend ever to teach her.

xxx sσ dαrlíng, d α r l í n g, stαnd в ч m є, σh s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxx σh stαnd n σ w, s t α n d вч mє, stαnd в ч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx whєnєvєr чσu'rє ín t r σ u в l є wσn't чσu s t α n d вч m є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx σh stαnd в ч m є, wσn't чσu s t α n d n σ w, σh, stαnd, stαnd в ч m є

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxCourtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxDueling Club Members
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNervous

ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн α м ι и ∂ ℓιкє α ∂ ι α м σ и ∂ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωнσ к и σ ω ѕ ωнαт'ѕ в є ѕ т xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн ѕ н σ є ѕ тнαт ¢ υ т xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ є у є ѕ тнαт в υ я и ℓιкє ¢ ι g α я є т т є ѕ xxx

spaceIvy had smiled, slightly smug, when Vio called her captain. She still didn't know why she'd gotten this position exactly, but that didn't mean she couldn't be smug. Clearly Jesse had thought she could handle it. The Slytherin might've been crazy for thinking so, but she was going to do her best. As she'd been waiting for people to show, she'd been planning out how she wanted to run this. She'd had months to do so, but hadn't really... worried about it. She'd sort of planned on just winging it. Which had been a bad plan, she'd admit. But she'd sort of expected to get a letter from the sponsors that they'd chosen someone else because she was too... well, her, to run a club. Especially one that involved violence, controlled or not. It wasn't like any of them knew about her background in martial arts, unless Grayson or Amata had told them... which, she supposed they might've, but why?

spaceShe frowned faintly, counting and realizing that, with herself included, there was an odd number. Dammit, she'd been hoping she could still participate! Maybe someone would show up late... ugh. Oh, well. Observing was her job, anyway. The redhead whistled loudly for everyone's attention, waving and then pointing to herself. "Alright, time to listen up, everyone!" she called out. "Some of you don't have partners yet, and that's totally fine. We're going to handle that in a moment. But first, I wanna go over the basic etiquette and rules for this club, and for all duels, if you ever find yourself in the position of being in one (God help you)." She frowned, arms crossing. Duels were archaic, and she'd hope no one here was stupid enough to think it could still be used to solve problems. But, you never knew.

space"Rule one," she began firmly. "Everyone here, by being here, is agreeing to listen to me, no questions asked, no arguments. If that chafes your hide too much, you can leave now, no one'll blame you," except her, and Vio, very judgmentally at dinner that night. "Rule two, dueling with magic means just that; dueling with magic. No physical force is allowed, under any circumstances. In a life or death situation, throw all the punches you want. In this courtyard, you use your wand, and nothing else. And you do NOT hit someone with your wand, which is both against the rules, and an incredibly stupid thing to do." She wouldn't put it past some people. "Rule three, don't be stupid with what spells you use. I shouldn't have to write out a list of what is and isn't allowed. I will if I have to, but I'll be very annoyed. And whoever used the spells that would go on said hypothetical list and thereby caused me to have to actualize it in the first place will be banned from the club, for as long as I am captain." She tapped her toe impatiently, trying not to glare. It wasn't like she was angry, she was just taking this seriously. Her serious face and her angry face tended to be the same. "Breaking any of the rules will result in either a ban or a warning, depending on how severe the break is, and I will be the judge of which action to take. Don't argue with my decision; that breaks rule one."

spaceShe paused for a moment, and found herself wondering if she'd been spending too much time at Grayson and Amata's over the summers; she was starting to sound like the blonde woman. Which was actually sort of cool with her, since she thought Amata was pretty cool, taste in men aside (way, way to the side). Figuring she shouldn't think on that too long, she gave her head a light shake, then focused again. "That's it for rules, I'll add more later, if you make me. Please don't make me." This statement was accompanied by narrowed eyes and a frown. "Next up, etiquette; if you already know this bit, have been a member of this club in the past, and you have a partner, you can go ahead and go start your duels, but please relocate them to the back of the area so that you're not between me and the people who need to listen." She gave them a moment to oblige, and then looked at those who remained, the new members who had never been in a duel before. "Etiquette's pretty simple; you walk a few paces from your opponent, turn to face them, hold your wand up like so," she demonstrated for them, her free hand naturally closing into a fist and resting behind her back, as was customary, "and bow. No spells are thrown until both partners are ready; that means you have to wait until you're both standing upright, in a proper dueling stance. Which is technically this," again, she demonstrated, standing in the accepted stance, "but is honestly just you standing with your feet firm on the ground and your wand pointed at your opponent. Keep in mind that these are friendly duels, and we are just training. Do not, under any circumstances, try to cause any major bodily harm to your opponent. No fighting dirty, whatever that might mean, and if they get hurt, it'd better be an accident."

spaceShe tried to think if she'd missed anything, but if she had, she figured she could just go over it later when she remembered... and take the blame for whatever catastrophe prompted the realization. She'd gone over the important stuff, anyway, so score one for her? All her instructions basically amounted to 'Don't be stupid,' but whatever. "Okay, so, one more rule, regarding partnerships: students fifth year and below may only partner with students in their year, one above, or one below. Sixth and seventh years, however, are allowed to partner with younger students, to serve as mentors, if they so choose. So, if you're new, don't have a partner yet, and would be interested in partnering with an older student who can show you the ropes, please raise your hand." She paused so that anyone who needed to could raise their hand, finally smiling. This was the sort of thing she'd always loved to do in her classes. "Alright, anyone in sixth or seventh year who is willing to partner up with the raised hands, feel free. The rest of you newbies, I assume, are content to partner up with someone equally inexperienced and flail about, which is exactly what I did in my first dueling club meeting, so no worries, it's a totally legit choice. There's an even number of students here, not counting me, so everyone should be able to find a partner. If anyone is without in five minutes, I'll assign them. Or it'll be only two people, and you'll be stuck together. If the two people left don't fit my 'one year apart max' rule for fifth and below, I reserve the right to adjust groups to correct this mistake." She pursed her lips (and again wondered if Amata was rubbing off on her too much), then waved her hands in a 'shoo' motion. "So, uh, have at it, and have fun!"

xxx ι ωαит α g ι я ℓ ωιтн тнє яιgнт α ℓ ℓ σ ¢ α т ι σ и ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx ωнσ'ѕ f α ѕ т αи∂ т н σ я σ υ g н αи∂ ѕ н α я ρ αѕ α т α ¢ к
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ ρ ℓ α у ι и g ωιтн нєя נ є ω є ℓ я у, ѕнє'ѕ ρ υ т т ι и g υρ нєя н α ι я
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ѕнє'ѕ т σ υ я ι и g тнє f α ¢ ι ℓ ι т у αи∂ ρ ι ¢ к ι и g υρ ѕ ℓ α ¢ к

[size=12][url=(PROFILE LINK)] (CHARACTER'S NAME) [/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House[color=(FIREBRICK/ DARKBLUE/ DARKGOLDENROD/ GREEN)] (CHARACTER'S HOUSE) [/color][/size][/b]

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          Anyone who arrives late is responsible for either bringing their own partner,
                                                          or will have to be stuck with Ivy
                                                          RIP and God have mercy on your souls

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Yukina101
                                                          '
                                                          murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Essy ze Ninja

Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 9:55 am
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

After glancing left and right through the crowd to try and find Ivy, (he swore he heard her voice booming from somewhere) Tristan finally spotted her high over the heads of the other students by standing up on a ledge. And then, y'know, rules, regulations, and expectations, the whole nine yards, but at least it wasn't as bad as it could be. Could'a been shorter. When all was said and done, the werewolf glanced around the courtyard and blinked. So he had to choose from a fourth year, fifth year, or sixth year. Okay, so, fifth years, who does that leave? Not Pam and Aster, they're together. Or the fourth years? But the Ravenclaw seeker was with the other Gryffindor beater, it looked like. Maybe sixth years? There's Violante, the not-Lillantine? Or Selina Grey? But she seemed to be with her younger sister? Cousin? Something. Tristan wasn't sure who was even left within his year range so he stood there, awkward as hell. Just waiting to see who else would be the odd one out.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: Dueling Club】 【COMPANY:: students'】 【ATTIRE:: long sleeve & black jeans】 【STATS:: 5' 5½", 140lbs

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:12 am
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ŧ๏ยгtђ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn had heard about the club from Jazzy and Gid, and while Gid wasn't going to participate, she figured that she might try it out. There were only so many times she could play balance beam with some of the railings in the school, after all. Besides, it gave her something to do other than see how much trouble she could get into. Okay, sure, she could be getting in trouble with Cy, but figured she could do things on her own. Which led her here, since she wasn't that big of a team player. Not with how gymnastics was, in any case. Granted, there were teams in that sport, but they tended to operate as a singular person as opposed to group on the floor at the same time. They just tried to earn points for their group.

Walking into the room, she spotted Jazzy and that Ravenclaw kid talking separately, and then figured that she'd better leave them be. It'd be awful if she interrupted a conversation after all, and she knew that Jazzy was trying to be nice to Gid's best friend. She crossed her arms, realizing that the meeting was starting as Ivy Bishop, the quidditch team seeker, was giving out instructions and rules for the club. Okay, they seemed simple enough. She didn't know if there was a form she needed to fill out, but she looked around for a partner, figuring she'd need one at least.

She easily spotted that Hastings guy that Zeph tended to talk about sometimes. Zeph was always saying something about the guy basically being jealous, but she wasn't sure if Zeph was biased or not. Oh well, the best way to find out was to talk to the source, right? She walked over, a grin on her face as she decided yes, she found herself a partner. Besides, he looked lonely.
                                                "Hi! You look like you need a partner. Lynn Whitethorne. So, you know this club well, or...?" It was a good ice breaker, and she wasn't going to take a no for an answer, in any case. She never did, it seemed like. Well, no one could ever accuse her of being meek.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hey, I wonder if he'd mind a partner.
                                                OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:36 am
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon shrugged at Yuko, knowing that it could have been worse. They could have been paired with the sunshine group, which he visibly winced when Caty came in and was more cheerful and energetic than she had seemed well, ever. That didn't look good. Then again, he never figured someone speaking like they had a sugar high was good. He crossed his arms, nodding toward the group of friends. "'A robin example of i' over there. I ain' seen Caty anywhere near tha' bleedin' talkative ever. Couple tha' wiff th' bloody rainbows an' sunshine Hufflepuff and 'is cohor', an' it'd be a miracle if anyone 'appened ta 'ear themselves rabbi'." Which was a good reason why he was staying well away from that group. He'd never had good relations with his brother's adopted brother, and he wasn't about to start now.

He glanced over and listened to Bishop give her own lecture and rules regarding the club and he rolled his eyes. He was not going to punch anyone unless they pissed him off. Unless it was Derrick. That idiot needed to be decked, and often. Looking over to Raymond as she told the older members to pair off, he shrugged his own shoulders and stepped away from the large group, one, not wanting to hit anyone but his intended target, and two, because all these people around was already wearing on his limited patience. He saluted Raymond and got into his duelling stance, narrowing his eyes.
                                                    "'Alrigh'. Ready when you are, Yuko."

════════════════════════

Thinking: If tha' bleedin' menace approaches me this bleedin' meetin'...
                                                    OOC:

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:12 pm
User Image

User Image

'......' That pretty much summed up the extent of Tristan's thoughts as he stood there, and the longer he stood the more awkward he felt. He crossed his arms over his chest defensively, maybe then he wouldn't feel so bloody—what's the word: pathetic?—Tristan might've cared if he wasn't so preoccupied with his mission to not think about Sybil and Lori. Right now, Sybil was probably in her common room, or dancing in the empty classroom. Lorelei was probably with Zeph in the library, knowing his luck. But just maybe, she could be with Gia and Carver instead. 'Dammit,' he scolded himself silently and tsked his tongue, 'You're not supposed to think about them, remember?' That was one of the main reasons why he was here in the first place! So he doesn't have to think about them, or what they're doing, if they're happy, or if they're okay.

And to be honest, he never even noticed the spunky little blonde that had been walking in his direction, not until her voice chimed in and stirred him back to the present. ”Er, hey,” he said slowly, blinked, then smiled. He wasn't even sure why but she had such a pretty smile; it was just contagious. ”Yeah, I do, actually, thanks... Wait, you're Lynn?” It only occurred to him that he'd never actually seen her before, not up close and personal, anyway. She'd usually always be across the hall, either blending in with the other Gryffindors or fourth years. ”Sorry, just... I'm Tristan... I'm friend's with your brother?” He tried not to make a face at that, but he wasn't sure if he pulled it off quite right. But it's not like it was a lie. He'd save Zeph from being run over by a bus, or something, if he had too (and he won't do that for just anyone.) Let's all ignore the fact that the only reason he'd do that would be for Lorelei, because thus far, Tristan's done well enough at ignoring it himself. ”But, yeah, I've been in this club for a couple of years now. It's pretty fun if you like dueling, anyway... So want to get started?” He waved for her to follow as he lead the way to a separate section designated for them to duel. ”So this is your first time here, right? What made you want to duel?” He asked once he was directly across from her then pulled his wand out from his back pocket, figuring they should at least get to know each other a bit before jumping straight into the duel.

LOCATION:: Dueling Club】 【COMPANY:: Lynn 】 【ATTIRE:: long sleeve & black jeans】 【STATS:: 5' 5½", 140lbs

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 12:24 pm
User Image
                                                    I know I took the path that you would never want for me
                                                    I know I let you down, didn't I?
                                                    So many sleepless nights where you were waiting up on me
                                                    Well I'm just a slave unto the night.

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rhys shook his head the moment that she said that she was worried about him. He kind of honestly doubted that. Especially since it seemed like the only time she was around him, he'd had a panic attack that he only came out of because Vannah had happened across the scene. That didn't particularly scream worried about him. "You don't need to worry about me. I can handle myself just fine in a small enough group. This is about what my family's holiday dinners end up being like." Which was generally large and loud, and if he didn't speak during them, his family wasn't going to suddenly shove their way into his personal space. His eyebrow cocked when she stated that she didn't hate him. "Then why was it that I saw you and him getting off the train before the feast and he said I was fine on my own? You were with him, and obviously had been with him all throughout the train ride. I would have liked to actually see my best friend before either of us had to go to our respective house tables."

He would have spoken again, probably along the lines that maybe next time he might ask Savannah if she wouldn't mind being his partner during Duelling Club next meeting, when he heard Caty come in and sound like she was just this side of motor mouth. He blinked at his sister, a frown crossing his features as he spotted her best friends with her and the fact that they seemed to be dealing with it. Or well, Balder sounded like he was talking enough for the three of them. Then Ivy stood and made her announcements and spoke about the rules of the club and gave instructions. He glanced around, realizing that there wasn't anyone really he didn't feel comfortable pairing with and realizing that he might just be a bit stuck. Teal eyes went wide as he realized that he'd probably be stuck partnering with someone that probably would send him into a panic attack. Whatever was going on with his sister right now was bound to trigger his tendency to retreat into himself. "I..." Oh, this was going to be bad, and he could already feel tendrils of panic start creeping through his chest.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
                                                    OOC:

Don't tell me that I'm wrong
                                                    I've walked that road before
                                                    And left you on your own
                                                    And please believe them when they say
                                                    That it's left for yesterday
                                                    And the records that I've played
                                                    Please forgive me for all I've done.

Cara MiaKitty

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 11:17 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxƝƖƇƠԼЄ ԼƳƦƛ "ƝƖƘЄ" ԼƠƔЄƬƬЄ
Ƭнιгd ΨελгЅlψτнεгιπƤυгεϐlσσd spacee

User Image

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Aвσυт тιмє ƒσя αηуσηє тєℓℓιηg уσυ 域 ƒσя αℓℓ уσυя ∂єє∂ѕ
                                                        Ɲσ ѕιgη тнє яσαяιηg тнυη∂єя ѕтσρρє∂ ιη cσℓ∂ тσ яєα∂ [Ɲσ тιмє!]
                                                        I gєт мιηє αη∂ мαкє ησ єχcυѕєѕ; ωαѕтє σƒ ρяєcισυѕ вяєαтн [Ɲσ тιмє!]
                                                        Ƭнє ѕυη ѕнιηєѕ ση єνєяуσηє, єνєяуσηє; ℓσνє уσυяѕєℓƒ тσ ∂єαтн

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌███ ▌

Nike just arrived at the courtyard, a little bit late but it was pretty much worth it. She was bored, really bored-- And knitting some random accessories wasn't helping as this rate. Besides, she didn't learn some instrument to join Avian's club, not that he was expecting to join anyway. Besides, dueling was something she thought she would love, that was for sure

[size=12][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24797461]Nicole "Nike" Lovette[/url][/size] [b][size=11]of[/size] [size=12]House [color=GREEN]Slytherin[/color][/size][/b]

[ooc : Open for partnership or interaction or whatever?]

███ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ██ ▌▌█ ██ ▌███ █ ▌██ █ ▌██ █ ▌█ ███ ▌

Sσ уσυ gσттα ƒιяє υρ, уσυ gσттα ℓєт gσ!
                                                        Ƴσυ'ℓℓ ηєνєя вє ℓσνє∂ тιℓℓ уσυ'νє мα∂є уσυя σωη
                                                        Ƴσυ gσттα ƒαcє υρ, уσυ gσттα gєт уσυяѕ
                                                        Ƴσυ ηєνєя кησω тнє тσρ 'тιℓ уσυ gєт тσσ ℓσω!

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                        ωι†h [herself] α† [the Open Courtyard]

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

____

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 5:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxDueling Courtyard
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxRhys
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConflicted

яυи α ω α у ωιтн мє; ℓσѕт ѕσυℓѕ αи∂ я є ν є я ι є є xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          яυииιиg ω ι ℓ ∂ αи∂ яυииιиg f я є є; тωσ кι∂ѕ, у σ υ αи∂ м є xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ℓσиg ℓινє тнє ρ ι σ и є є я ѕ, яєвєℓѕ αи∂ м υ т ι и є є я ѕ xxxxxx
                                                          gσ fσятн αи∂ нανє и σ f є α я; ¢σмє ¢ ℓ σ ѕ є; тнє є и ∂ ιѕ и є α я xxx

spaceJasmine's first thought was, a family dinner was a very different thing from being in a crowd of mostly-strangers. But then again, she didn't know what Rhys' family dinners were like, so maybe it was essentially the same. She wasn't about to argue with him on what he could or couldn't handle. All she knew was, she and one other person had walked up to him at the platform the year before, and he'd nearly gone into a panic attack. Luckily, Savannah had saved him before it got worse, but it still led Jazzy to think that the boy wasn't good with crowds. "I worry about everyone," she answered, tone somewhat flippant. "I mean, unless I hate them. But I don't hate people unless they deserve it, so those people aren't worth worrying about."

spaceWhen he essentially accused her of convincing Gid not to hang out with him, she frowned, having to fight really, really hard not to roll her eyes. Seriously? "Uh, do you actually remember the part where Gid was the one saying you were fine? Not me? And the whole reason he said so was because I asked him if he wanted to ride with me, or go find you. I figured he could ride in the carriage with you and I could go find Lynn. But he said no, he figured you needed space after the train ride, I wasn't gonna argue with him, he knows you better than I do." She arched a brow at him; she didn't really appreciate being accused of trying to sabotage Gid's other friendships. She wasn't some obsessed, controlling b***h. He was allowed to have other friends, and she didn't care who they were. "If you being here is 'fine', though, you might want to talk to him about when you actually do and do not need space, because he's operating on the assumption that if you wanna talk to him, you will, and pretty much leaving you alone otherwise. At least, that's how it seems to me. He always says so when I ask about you." Jazzy felt like, if she was actually on good grounds with Rhys, she might just grab the two boys and slap them both upside the head, repeatedly, until they learned to communicate better. Because clearly they both sucked at it. Really badly.

spaceShe was thankful for the reprieve offered when Ivy started handing out instructions, arms crossed. She'd been too busy talking with Rhys to partner up with anyone, she thought with a sigh. Which, she might just ask him if he wanted to, just so they both had someone to partner with at all. Assuming he didn't hate her too much to do that, anyway. But, when she turned to suggest as much, she noticed the look on his face, and a concerned frown appeared on her face. "... Rhys, mate, you okay?" He certainly didn't look okay, she thought. Dammit, this was why she'd told him Gid wasn't going to be here. Not that she was about to say 'I told you so,' but the thought was still there. It wasn't like she'd thought the crowd would bother the Ravenclaw, he had to be in crowds all the time. It was the lack of a partner he'd be comfortable with. Unsure of what to do, she fidgeted. Normally this would be the part where she, like, put a hand on his shoulder or something like that. But he hated her, so no physical contact. It'd probably only make him freak out worse. "Hey, look, I know you don't like me or anything, but you at least know me and can talk to me. Think you can duel me?" she asked, trying to give him something to focus on. Maybe if she pissed him off he'd be too angry to panic? That worked on her sister sometimes. Actually, most of the time. She didn't really want to increase the boy's hatred of her, but it was better than letting him stand here and panic.

xxx ѕσ, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє υ и ∂ є я ∂ σ g, αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє и є ω к ι ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxx αℓℓ нαιℓ тнє σ υ т ℓ α ω ѕ, ѕριєℓвєяgѕ α и ∂ кυвяι¢кѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ м α к є α м σ ν є, ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ мαкє α м є и ∂ ѕ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ιт'ѕ συя тιмє тσ в я є α к тнє я υ ℓ є ѕ, ℓєт'ѕ в є g ι и

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:12 am
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Ŧ๏ยгtђ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn grinned as she heard him ask if she was Lynn. It wasn't like she was the only Whitethorne in the school, after all. There was her cousin and siblings, after all, but she looked nothing like them. Minnie didn't even have the same last name, so she didn't feel like she would be overlooked. "Last I checked I was. And you're that Triatan guy that Zeph talks about. You two seem to have some kind of bug up both your arses about something, cause he keeps saying your jealous or something. In any case, nice to meet you." She might have said that a bit too bluntly, but she didn't care. Score one for Whitethorne women. She'd never heard of a woman in her family that wasn't upfront and vocal. Even Minnie was to some extent.

When he explained that he had been in the club for a while, she nodded, and then followed him over to a spare area for duelling and asked her about why she wanted to duel.
                                                "One, my best friend said that it was pretty good for a sport, and she's pretty active so I thought I'd give it a shot. Two, I haven't really been in team sports before, and the sport I was in before was certainly not one that had someone working together like quidditch. And three, my cousin said that it'd be stupid if I didn't learn to duel. Literally, her exact words were, 'Michelyn, if you don't learn to duel, you're going to get yourself killed from sheer stupidity. It won't be on me if you get yourself blown to pieces because you decide that you're too much of a Gryffindor to have common sense and not get into a fight.' Then again, she's always that blunt, so...." Lynn shrugged, figuring that it could have been worse. Her cousin could have called her a thrice-damned Neanderthal and it wouldn't have phased Lynn. She knew Eretria well enough by now to realize that was the woman's way of telling her that she was worried about her.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hey, I wonder if he'd mind a partner.
                                                OOC:

Winter

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:53 pm
User Image
                                                          And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                          A shame you seemed an honest man
                                                          And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Sixth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅵ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Prefect |Ⅵ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Selina took her old dueling partner's announcement as tacit approval of what she had in mind to do, as she noted the only other two Second Years to show up for the club meeting seemed to be talking to each other, and didn't seem interested in pairing off with her younger cousin.

Fianna was looking a little disappointed that nobody had ventured over to where she was standing to even talk to her, much less offer to duel with her ...and all of them were seemingly older than she. As she was getting a little sad, she noticed her older cousin was standing not so far from her. Linny had yet to try partnering up with any of the students in her own year or any of the older ones. "Are you trying to scare other students away from me?" she asked.

"Hardly, Fianna," commented Selina dryly, as she stood there, her arms folded across her chest, "but, it's probably just as well. I told Ivy I'd work with you if nobody else asked to."

Fianna offered a pained expression, and said, "Wouldn't you rather duel with some of your friends?" Selina nodded, and answered, "I wouldn't mind it, however, Aunt Liv would have my hide if I let anything happen to you at Club. Quidditch is one thing, but she and Uncle Hugh don't even know you're in the Fencing Club, they'd have a fit if they found out you joined the Dueling Club too. This way, anything happens, it's on me, not you."

With a soft chuckle, Fianna drew out her wand, and noted Selina had yet to bother to. "Not sure I want to even do this with you, though..." she said uncertainly. Selina shook her head, and said, "Don't worry, Fi. I'll only use spells from First, Second and Third Years, and I'll do them Wandless to make it fair. It'll be good practice for me if nothing else. Just focus yourself, keep calm, and let me know when you're ready to start."

════════════════════════
                                                          OOC: Taken by Layton Bannister
                                                          User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                                          and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                          But you know that it means so much
                                                          And you don't even feel a thing

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:15 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Third Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth
Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image

Raymond glanced over at Caty who seemed so wired. He had to admit between her and the other two they weren’t a group he’d want to be around. Way to hyped up if you asked him. “Yeah, enough said…” He replied before adding. “Not my type of crowd.”

Raymond’s attention shifted to Ivy Bishop as she started talking about the rules. All no brainers so he wasn’t going to bother worrying about them. Meeting Leon’s gaze as she told the older members to pair off, he followed his housemate away from everyone else. Getting ready Raymond gave a light bow before getting into his stance. “You got it, Expelliarmus.” He said making the necessary wand movement to try to disarm Leon.

With: Club members... Leon

Wearing: Casual

OOC: Sorry for the delay. Been helping a friend all week and only had phone access.

Diamond Wales

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                    Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image
                                                    This is a black, black ski mask song
                                                    So put all of your anger on
                                                    In the truly gruesome do we trust
                                                    I will always land on you like a sucker punch

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon would have dodged the first spell, but he had been just a hair too slow. His wand came flying out of his hand as he brought the hand about to cast his own spell, and pointed at Raymond as he recited the spell. "'Tarantallegra." The spell, which shouldn't have gone off without a wand, burst from his fingertips, but Leon only had just realized that his wand was elsewhere. He stopped the motion, causing the spell to cancel and he simply stared in shock at his own hand. "'Wot th' bleedin' bells jus' 'appened? Tha' ain' s'posed ta do tha'." He looked over to where his wand had landed, then grit his teeth.

Walking over to where his wand landed, he angrily snatched it from the ground, refusing to think about what that meant. He was nothing like Jer. He didn't care if he was taking the class or not, but he was not supposed to be using wandless like he'd been born to do it. Which, if he was using that reasoning, meant that whatever had just happened had to be a fluke and he wouldn't do it again.
                                                    "'We're tryin' tha' bleedin' bi' over again. Ain' no bloody way tha' 'appened."

════════════════════════

Thinking: If tha' bleedin' menace approaches me this bleedin' meetin'...
                                                    OOC: Tis fine, I figured something was up. Anyway, have fun with an annoyed Leon X'3

I’m just a problem that doesn’t want to be solved
                                                    So could you please hold your applause
                                                    Take this sideshow and all its freaks
                                                    And turn it into the silver screen dream

murruelecreuset

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image

User Image

”I am,” he agreed proudly, then snapped his head up as he blurted, ”Wait. What?!” What the hell could that oaf possibly have to say to his sister? What would he even tell her? And—wait, hey—”I'm not jealous.” He stated, much more loudly than he meant too. ”Your brother's just a right petty tosser's s'all.” He huffed, but even as he tried to wave it off as nonchalant as possible, he couldn't help but wonder. What did Zeph tell her? What does she know? And more importantly: what is there to know?! He tried to muster something of a smile when she said, ”In any case, nice to meet you." But it came out looking more like a half snarl than anything. 'I bet she wouldn't even tell me if I asked,' he tried to reason with himself. There's no point in it. And if anything, she'll just tell her brother everything... Maybe... Savannah certainly keeps her secret close, but plucks everyone else's like flowers from out of their garden. Is that a girl thing? Or is that just a creepy Vannah thing? At this point, who knows...

Tristan tried not to think too much about it as they reached the dueling ring. ”Your cousin sounds smart.” He commented, and he didn't expect it, but a chuckle escaped his throat when he smirked and said, ”So should I be worried that you might blow me to pieces?” Feeling a little cocky now, the werewolf grinned as he gestured a wave with his wand and said, ”I'm ready when you are.”

LOCATION:: Dueling Club】 【COMPANY:: Lynn 】 【ATTIRE:: long sleeve & black jeans】 【STATS:: 5' 5½", 140lbs

Diamond Wales

Clubs (Looking for Clubs!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games