Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
~Soquili Stats Bonus Questions~ [December is All Stats!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:15 am
SPECIALTEA INTERVIEW, COMING ON THROUGH
Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Mwitu Maua
Link to Teepee: Link

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea?

Only heathens drink tea brewed to strongly, no it must be done to a perfect medium or it is ruined. What an absurd question -anyone with a proper family upbringing ought to know this already.

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage?

Truly I am beginning to think that you were raised by wolves! One does not try to gulp down such beverages unless they have some sort of mental defect. Honestly!

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for?

Everyone knows you have commoners do that sort of thing. Who needs stamina? thats just silly.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck?

Oh, no..I mean such things are really just the sign of an insecure mind, you must rely on yourself not luck to see you through.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!?

I don't need courage, I have a mate for that sort of silliness. Mare shouldn't be running about trying to be brave and getting all horribly bulked up and masculine looking, its just not proper for a Lady of good breeding to be seen doing that sort of thing.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?

Do I look like I need more mental focus to you? I'm quite sure my mind is sharp as a shard of glass without such help thank you very much!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:09 pm
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Ceridwen
Link to Teepee: Teepee

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Ceridwen looked at the questioner startled. She was rather perplexed. “Um… please forgive my ignorance… but what is tea?”

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? ”I can’t. Boiling hot would burn so bad that I would never recover.”

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? ”Um, what?” Ceridwen was getting more and more perplexed. What was this other on about? “My stamina is fine?”

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? “For luck, I, well, I look to the sun or moon and smile. Then things seem to go better.”

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? ”Um… I drink water?”

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? ”I would not know. What drinks have caffeine in them?” Was she that sheltered, Ceridwen wondered.

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:18 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Edana Hatetalon
Link to Teepee: [x]

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "I like my tea strong, and black."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Drinking boiling hot liquids is idiotic. I have no reason to rush, and will drink it as I please."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I have better things to do, than pick tea.."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I rely on skill and a swift claw, over luck. Luck will not win you a battle against your foe."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Courage is backed by the skill and wit. Those are all that I need, not some silly tea."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I find I grow tired of your questions!" *snaps teeth*

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:35 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Mystic Lyric
Link to Teepee: [x]

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "I like it like my stallions, strong and tasty."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Umm..no. I'm not burning myself for tea."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Don't you have workers to pick tea for you?" *shakes her head and rolls her eyes at the question*

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I don't believe in luck."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I've never thought about doing things to build my courage." *shrugs*

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I tell you what caffeine is good for: waking me up after a long night out!" *serious nod*

Lunadriel

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:11 pm
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Dyani Alumine
Link to Teepee: Latonia Teepee

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Tea?" The flutter mare echoes blankly, lifting a hind hoof to scratch at her ear as if she's still a filly. "Don't reckon I've ever had tea before... And I'm not much one to accept things for strangers. You know Vassilis? If he'll vouch for you, we can talk."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Never had call for such a talent, so don't think I could give a timeframe... Sounds painful though, so not fast at all? Probably spit it all over you."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Picking leaves? Now we're talking! I could do that all day, especially if there's a pool or some flowers nearby so I can get a snack if I need it. I can gather them, smaller, right? Easy as pie then."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Made it through a heck of a windstorm and landed smack dab in a field where I met my best friend. I'd say my luck is just dandy, though I can't say there's a tradition to make it better? I guess I should invent one?"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Build up my courage?" The dainty mare snorted. "Can see you don't know me none. I've already got a friend that wishes I wasn't as brave as I am..." She flicks her fawnlike tail, golden eyes glinting. "Think I'm all set, stranger."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Never had a cup, but I usually feel pretty focused." The mare shrugs. "Best be gettin on, actually.. Like I said, got a friend that don't take too kindly to the trouble I find myself in. I'll be heading off, you take care now."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:43 pm
Participating Soquili: Teleri Lindai

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "Strong and stoic, like a good stallion.. Isn't that the saying? But also comforting, and sweet... And definitely warm.." The white mare trailed off with a smile... "Sorry, what was the question?"

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "Boiling? Oh I don't think I could drink that quickly at all. It sounds like it would hurt, and would be something I do not enjoy in the slightest. So, no thank you... Unless, someone was in danger or something like that?"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I am used to gathering and wandering for my family regularly. I think I could pick tea leaves all day, if I needed to. I think it would be more fun to have friends along though? And then we wouldn't have to work so long."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "I don't have traditions to specifically give me luck on a journey... But it is tradition to visit with my family and friends before I depart.. That way I can be sure there is nothing I need to bring them back? It makes me feel lucky to see everyone I care about, though."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Don't really drink anything to build up my courage... However, I think that if a situation requires me to be brave, I can be.... Well, as brave as I need to be? If it's to keep my friends or family safe, I think I can do anything I would need to."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I like drinking tea... And I certain feel more, centered? More focused after a cup. So I guess that in a way it does make me feel smarter, or at least clearer so that I can sort things out."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:37 pm
Participating Soquili: Tahir Ara

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? The half-kirin stallion shifted nervously on his hooves and then responded with quiet honesty. "Never had a bad cup, truth be told. Strong or not, milk or honey or lemon... Most tea is good tea, so pour me a cup of your strongest and we'll talk when it's done?

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? He narrows bright eyes at you throughtfully, then shrugs. "I bet we can wait until it cools down before drinking it, don't you think? I know I'm a wanderer, but even I am not in that big of a hurry. I can finish tea in a reasonable manner."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Can it now? Well, I think gathering tea leaves would be easier than fleeing Skinwalkers. So I'll make you a deal. You keep them away from me, and I'll pick your tea leaves. Alright?"

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Had nothin' but bad luck, truth be told." He shrugs and flicks his tail. "If you've got recommendations on how to turn that around, I'm all ears. We'll start with tea and can go on from there, hmmm?"

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I think any hot beverage can be, fortifying? Hot tea, or coffee, or even hot chocolate... Brew it up warm and give me a big cup before you tell me whatever you're going to if it's scary... Just in case."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Sure, warm drink to wake you up.... Got some herbs or berries in it? That's sure to make anyone smarter, don't you think?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:54 pm
Participating Soquili: Ekaterina Hopscotch

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? With a lazy stretch and a flash of sharp teeth, the blue Cheshire flicked her tail. "How strongly can you stand it, stranger? Depending on the brew, strong works just dandy. But you look like a being of relative intellect, so I don't need to go lecturing you on that. Instead, we'll jump right to it. Pour me your best cup, and I'll tell you how you did on it."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? "I like my tea hot, but drinking it boiling is a good way to burn your tongue. Since I taste with that, I like it as is. So let it cool a minute, and have yourself a cake to pass the time." She nibbles a cake of her own and watches the steam rise from the cup.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Oh I love my tea, but naps are fine indeed... So I think I'd pick leaves until I was tired, have sip of tea and a bit of a nap, and then continue on. Contrary-wise, if I needed many leaves for many teas right away.. I'd pick for as long as I had to to fill my packs..." She looks a little sad, and then shrugs. "You look like you have another question, go ahead."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Well I can tell you for sure I had quite a bit of tea before my trip here, and I guess it was lucky because I made it just fine... I also have myself a fine traveling companion who happens to be a rabbit, and he has four lucky feet instead of just one. So, I tend to take him with me when I travel. That's as close as I can get to your traditions for it, I think."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Courage? Well, I guess everyone needs something to build... I'd rather build a teahouse and fill it with teas for friends... Building courage sounds dull. But if drinking tea will accomplish that, add it to the list of reasons to drink more. So, what are you waiting for? Pour me another cup."
She grins and drinks it down.

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? The Cheshire Cat gave a wide grin and a faint shrug. "I always feel better after a cup of tea... And I am certainly -not- the smartest without it, take my word for it. So yes, I guess it would be safe to say I do feel more intelligent and more focused with a few cups of tea in me. Now then, are we done with the questions? Pour me another cup!"

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:08 pm
Participating Soquili: Irina Knucklebones

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? Lifting her head from her folded paws, the burgundy Cheshire Cat considers you from where she is curled affectionately around a sleeping rabbit with a waistcoat that matches her own pelt. Her gleaming eyes are challenging as she pours you a cup and slides it in your direction. "Drink this, and tell me."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Flicking her twisting tail, she shrugs as her familiar brandishes a golden watch. "You first, and Chai will time you... Then I'll go and we'll see who is the fastest."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? With a stretch and a yawn, she flicks her large ears contemplatively. "Until I had what I needed, I'm sure."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? Her smile widens, glashing white against her cranberry pelt. "I have a few traditions that I have found lucky indeed... But they're not for your ears, little one... I'll keep them to myself, I hope you don't mind."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I've all the courage I need, but I'll drink coffee or tea for no reason at all.. So I'm not quite sure what you're getting after."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? At this question her somewhat cool demeanor cracks, dissolving into bright giggles. "Have you asked my sister this question? If you haven't, you certainly should. She's practically the reason you should have come up with this question, actually. Katya is, none too swift without her tea. But I can do without it, I just don't like to... And trust me, you wouldn't like me too either."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:34 pm
Participating Soquili: Kawah Ijen

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? The mare's dark ears swiveled forward, before she gave a dainty shrug. "I've just now started sampling tea, and I have found all the blends -both weak and strong- quite pleasing. So, I guess I honestly don't know? But when I try a tea I don't like, I'll be sure to tell you."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Shaking out her burning mane and tail, the mare gives you a smile that is equal parts dare and amusement. "Faster than you, delicate human. But I don't think either of us would enjoy the experience, so let's not, alright?"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "The heat is no trouble at all for me, kind one. My stamina would hold up quite well, especially if my task was to serve the herd or at the assistance of my friend's. I think one's attitude can play a great part in how they handle activity."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "The herd I hail from has some dance and flight traditions that are said to increase someone's fortune... Certain flowers also bring luck? So I suppose I would gather those before a particularly difficult journey. But having a cup of tea would be a welcome addition to my traditions, such as they are."

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I have had coffee before, I like to think that this indeed does make one brave.. Bracing dives from the high peaks also work very well."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "I feel more awake, so I see how that would improve your focus? But I'm not sure that really helps with one's intelligence, other than better allowing you to absorb information." She shrugs. "I do not know if this is helpful or not... But it is the only answer I have."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:32 pm
Owner's Name: Deejaye
Participating Soquili: Vanilla Cream Puff
Link to Teepee: xxx

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? The foal tilts his head curiously. Before he gets the chance to answer, his father appears out of nowhere, protectively standing over the babbin. "No, he does not need to be introduced to caffeine."

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? Vanille grins. "I can drink stuff like really, really fast!" he says, his young pubescent voice cracking. Tiger Nilla, however, makes a discouraging grunt. "You could harm yourself, Vanille," he mutters.

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "Is picking tea leaves like a game? I love games!! Teach me how to play!!" he says, bouncing up and down excitedly.

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Mommy and Daddy say luck isn't a thing, so I don't know! What do you do?" he pauses, trying to whisper, "and where do you get tea? I wanna try some now!" Tiger, of course, overheard and grunts disapprovingly.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "I'm like, super courageous already! It's totally part of the Puff name. Puff's don't fear anything !!"

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? The foal looks utterly flabbergasted at the idea that something could make you smart. "You mean.... Drinking this caffeine stuff makes you-- Man, it makes you smart?? Dadddddyyyy, pleaaaase, can I try some?" While the colt looked excited at the prospect of trying some tea, Tiger appears to be giving you death glares at encouraging more of his family to try this stuff out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:36 am
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Nostalion
Link to Teepee: X

How strongly brewed do you enjoy your tea? "I've only tried tea a few times but I got to say I don't think I would like it strong. The closer to water the better I say"

How quickly do you think you can drink down a boiling hot beverage? I crease formed on Nostailions forehead. "OH my oh my...not quickly at all! That would hurt and I'm not that silly to try"

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for? "I'm always scavenging for herbs and berries so I'm sure I'd be fine. I consider myself healthy."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck? "Hmm...probably making sure I had a good nights sleep and full belly...but that might not be luck...more common sense?" he huffed.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!? "Mind over matter I say so I meditate everyday...gives you a strong soul."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup? "Oh really? I can't say I've felt a difference with the little tea I have consumed but I think I might look into this..."

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:57 am
This October's stats idea is great. Thank you. <3

Owner's Name: FrostyPeaches
Participating Soquili: Kye
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24281011

The mare showed her fangs as she smiled. "Bloody," she replied jokingly. "On a more serious note, I prefer it to be as dark as the night and as strong as a walker. I like my tea dark and strong."

"Not quickly at all. It will burn my tongue and scorch my throat. Trust me, I have tried drinking very hot tea before. I am never doing that again, I tell you."

Picking tea leaves out in the heat can be really exhausting, how long would your stamina hold up for?
"Hmm," she went on thinking about the situation mentally in her mind. "I can last long without water but I cannot stand being under the hot sun for a long period of time. Sweat would accumulate and stay in my mane and tail making my hair all sticky. If I had to give you a time.. Peharps, dawn to noon? I prefer colder climates and less sunlight."

Some Soq consider drinking tea before a long journey a lucky omen for your travels. Do you have any traditions that would boost your luck?
"Yes, finding ribbons left by explorers was my type of luck. I had it tied to my tail and never unraveled it ever since. It gave me a chance to meet a stallion and produce three wonderful babies who are all grown up now." She stared past you with a bit of tears welling up in her eyes, and she blinked them away.

What do you do to build up your courage? Drink down a fresh cup of tea? Maybe Coffee is more your forte? Or... something else entirely?!?
"Nothing that involves coffee or tea. I build up courage by facing my dilemma directly, head on. At first it was tough but after practicing a few more times with detemination, I was able to become rather skilled at it."

They say caffeinated drinks help with your mental focus. Do you find yourself more intelligent after a good cup?
"Become intelligent from just taking in caffeinated drinks? Hmm sorry dear. I do not believe in such a thing. IF I followed that path, the most I will become is jittery and not being able to focus at all."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:21 am
Participating Soquili: Thelchtereia

"Not that strong? Preferably with a small hint of berry flavour in it would be wonderful."

"I have not tried drinking my hot beverage that fast. But if I were to guess, It might take me a few hours. I would have to let it sit and cool down before downing it. Last thing I want is a burnt tongue. I would still like to taste my food."

"Perhaps a very long time? I have a knife so I should have a faster time slashing through the field collecting tea leaves and then get away from the sun into the shade or deep waters. I like to keep my skin moist and wet."

"No... I do not believe in superstitious behaviors..."

"I like to think of myself of already having courage to begin with. Like as if I was already born with it. To keep it, I just need to keep my mind focused and my body relaxed."

"That is an interesting question. Could you pour me a cup so I could test that theory out?" she asked with a curious set of eyes and puts her knife down onto the ground.

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:31 am
Participating Soquili: Z'en Gruk

"Tea? I do not touch those kind of liquid or let it enter my body," he replies with a look as if tea is poisonous to him. "I go with the ways of the wildlife. Water will do just fine for me."

"I told you, I will stick with drinking water from a stream. Who is mad enough to drink boiling hot beverages?"

"If I had a choice, I rather not do it at all. I would get frustrated and annoyed far too easily to perform such a task."

"No... I have my shield of sand*. I do not believe in luck. I create my own fate."
*shield of sand: he is referring to his elemental power of sand-shifting.

"Courage," he says. "Well, to build up more of that I would have to practice fighting with other soquilli first. But if you mean build courage to guard the rabbits and bunnies in the wild, I have already mastered at it."

"I honestly can not give you an answer to that. I do not drink anything besides water from a stream or a lake..."

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff