Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:19 am
Francis saw that something was on her mind as they ate. Then he realized she didn't have shoes to accompany her beautiful gown. Time for a little France magic. "Darleeng, you don't, by any chance, leave anyzhing under zhe bed at all, do you~?" He asked with a playful wink. He and her uncle might have collaborated on the gift for her, and all she had to do was find the box he placed skillfully under their bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:22 am
Luce narrowed her eyes with a little smile on her lips then dashed off from the table to look under the bed. There, a plain shoe box sat and she pulled it out and opened it up. "Oh Francis!" She cried seeing the exact same shoes that she owned before the fire. They matched the dress too. "Oh Mi ammore~!" She cried rushing back to him and kissing him deeply. "Oh you shouldn't have~ But it's perfect~" Of course he probably imagined her wearing them while they did naughty things at night. But she wouldn't add that.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:27 am
Francis returned her gesture, kissing her back lovingly and stroking her hair. "You deserve zhe best, darleeng, and nozhing less than zat." Of course they were part of his naughty fantasies, what wasn't? But she knew that already and he didn't mention it because of how elated he saw her. "Do you plan on fixing up your own 'air, ma cher?" He asked, twirling a lock of her hair around his finger.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:32 am
Lucia blushed a half smirk on her lips. Yes, she could tell they were thinking the same things. "Si." She replied. "I plan on putting up my hair, some light make-up. I want to look good when I introduce you to the rest of my family." She nibbled her lip tugging at the hem of his shirt. She knew they had ages until the party. "What will you be wearing my love?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:36 am
Francis smiled and pulled her close, tracing one finger down her spine. "Hmm.. I don't quite know yet. Seence you're dressing all sophisticated-like, I guess I'll be doing zhe same." That was as far as he had gotten for himself, since the conversation and topic of party was for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:40 am
"Mm~ Sounds yummy." She purred licking her lips and letting her eyes look him up and down. She knew family gatherings were always formal. It's why she had had so many formal dresses. She knew it was her birthday party, but this was for him too, and her family. To finally put the questions about her orientation to rest. For them to get off her back and let her do what she wanted. He wasn't Italian but she didn't care. He was and forever would be perfect for her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 am
"I 'ave a suit somewhere een zhere." Francis noted, remembering that he had many dress shirts with one jacket and pants. He wasn't much for formal wear, his usual appearance was a polo with jeans or khakis. But, for certain occasions he kept that suit handy. Now that he thought about it, he had a green shirt that would match her almost exactly. It was just down to finding it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:48 am
Luce's smiled grew into a grin. She was going to be the envy for all her family with her hot piece of male heaven on her arm. All her family would be jealous. She just couldn't wait to show him off and have him watch her, hungry eyes on her the whole time. Ah! She loved it! Her Frenchman. All to herself. But what to do for three hours before having to get ready?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:53 am
"I don't know what you plan on doeeng for zhe time we 'ave right now, but whatever your leetle 'eart desires, we'll do-" Another knock at the door. Francis went to answer it, deeming himself the only one to be able to do so at the time. Nobody was there, but a small box with a card on top was on the doorstep. "Lucy, 'ow many times do I 'ave to ask you to not 'ave other male callers zhat eesn't moi?" He called into the other room jokingly. Word had gotten around of Thursday, probably, and this was probably a late gift to her from Scotland.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:01 pm
Luce blushed and went to him with a frown. "But you're my only gentleman caller." She whined taking the box and kissing him deeply rubbing herself on him with a giggle. She pulled away and sat at the table opening the box. It was from Scotland. There in the box was a necklace with a simple ruby stone in it surrounded by diamonds. "Oh it's gorgeous." She breathed. "But it's way too much! And how could he afford something like this? I should give it back."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:33 pm
Francis blushed and looked at the necklace. "Darleeng, you should keep eet." And with that he took the necklace and slowly placed it around her neck. "Eet'll go wonderfully weeth zhe matching ruby earrings on your dresser, ma cher." Another little present with Francis' help. He smiled from behind and kissed her cheek, cleaning up the dishes from their meal.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:37 pm
Lucia's blush grew darker. Never had she ever had this much birthday attention from anyone. She supposed since France was going so much trouble it made it feel all the more meaningful. She figured she could handle birthdays as long as he was with her. "You sure I can keep it?" She asked. "It won't make you jealous will it?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:42 pm
"Of course not, darleeng~!" He called from the kitchen sink. "Eet only accents your beauty zat much more.~" This was a milestone birthday for her, and Francis wanted to make it extremely special. It was also her first birthday with him, so she would remember it for sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:49 pm
Lucia blushed hard and nodded. "Okay." She replied too speechless to even get out anything more than that one word. He was spoiling her. She could tell. She loved it but what she wanted most of all was to go back to bed and spend time with him until they had to go. Or maybe watch a movie. Something at least.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:54 pm
"Now, 'ow about some us time, darleeng?" Francis dried his hands and picked her up bridal style, carrying her back to their bedroom. "What ees eet you'd like to do to waste some time, mon amour? After all, eet ees your birthday we're celebrating.~"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games