Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
You know you've seen too much Naruto when... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GumboTFPAPC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:43 pm
When you try to memorize the hand seals for jutsus, then try to do them one handed...
When that's all you talk about.
When you have paper shuriken fights.
When you say _____ no jutsu! for everything you do. (*Post no jutsu!*)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:35 am
-When you buy almost real shuriken and throw them into stirofoam that you bought for that single purpose.

-When you start trying to kage no bushin no justsu by practicing hand symbols daily.

-When your parents come in and say this is on again?

Miwaslover

Matdredalia

Anxious Writer

10,775 Points
  • Team Potion Master 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 11:18 am
You say dattebayo at the end of every or every other sentence.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:31 pm
When you try to walk on the walls.
When you wish you could hit someone with a mini Suiton Suiryuudan from the water fountains.
When you know almost all of the jutsu names by heart and can tell anyone what they do.  

GumboTFPAPC

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:53 pm
When you eat ramen for breakfast, lunch, and dinner xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:35 pm
...when indistinct banter at work sounds more like japanese than english. (subbed version only)  

rasagan

Euphonious Cantabile

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:24 pm
You memorize all the jutsus and the hand seals, and you attempt to perform at least one or more of those jutsus...I'm guilty of that!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:25 pm
learned the Sexy Jutsu  

pinoyidol2006

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:34 pm
xavy_sangabriel
learned the Sexy Jutsu
been there done that wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:41 pm
oooo nooooo ive done everysingle one of the things stated gonk  

big-pimp-daddy

CaptainBubbles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:34 pm
Ha, these crack me up. XD

When you convince the metals teacher to help you make some awesome headbands.

Said headbands will have different symbols according to the personalities of the recieving person. (Ex. I'm making one with a PI symbol for a teacher who claims to be a Math Ninja.)

You laugh at everyone saying they try running like a ninja when you know the REAL reason Naruto and the others run like that and why it won't work in reality.

You keep trying to convince the Robotics team that they're image should include forehead protectors.

You are convinced that your Suna no Yoroi will protect you from everything, then realize that the punch you just recieved by bragging about it REALLY hurt.

You know that your shadow replications will take your brother down in an instant and try to hide behind them only to realize that they were really shadows after all....

When your non-anime friends are regretting asking about anything Naruto. (I have very few-my brother, and maybe three or four other people.) I went into a very complicated an long-winded speech on the characters, techniques, chakra (and ACTUAL chakra), etc. They left and never asked again. If it really was an anime....sweatdrop much.

All of these apply to me except the Armor of Sand (Suna no Yoroi) one. XD I think I'm going to the toothpick thing. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:40 pm
you know when you've seen too much naruto when you re enact scenes and memorize every hand sign  

lover_boy859

Yumi Kazuki

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:39 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:58 pm
...you search through the guilds, just to see what ones there are, and upon seeing the naruto guild drop everything to skim for the password, even though you are fairly certain you know what it's going to be, apply and then anxiously wait for your acceptance, all shortly after joining gaia in the first place.

or

...you are currently reading this list
...and you are trying to keep track of the things you do or think it would be great to do more of them to show your devotion to the show.  

rasagan

rasagan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:23 pm
Sesshira

2.) You've deprived yourself sleep because you just HAD to catch up by doing an all-night marathon despite having school in the morning.
7.) When your sibling/friend start talking all Narutard and your friends give you weird looks (My brother and I do it all the time)

well it was work, not school, but yah, did that one. twice.

does quoting like mad count? 'sometimes under my mask, i wear another mask,' is just one example.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games