Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:02 pm
SubonicXP
"Now then." Sub said as he waved his hand, causing his Pokemon to release his captives, Griswold returning to his side. "So, how do we go about retribution for your crimes? Also, Isaac I know you're around so move those Wailord sized hips and get over here!" He shouted. "I have a job for all of you."
Aile sighed, getting up from the kneeling position that she eventually succumbed to. "Pah. Damn techie. I still blame him." She stretched out her body trying to remove any traces of lingering pain. "Oh yeah, Sub, I do have an idea for you once this is done."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:04 pm
Darksol88
"I'm not blackwashing the HQ," Cera said, somewhat bluntly, "And no, I'm not dying myself in a color of your choosing either."

'Note to self,' Isaac thought, 'Next time, prank Cera. And thank her afterwords for giving me the idea of how to do it.'  

Isaac Hawking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:04 pm
Sub immediately turned to Aile, raising a curious eyebrow at her. "I'm listening." Is all he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:12 pm
SubonicXP
Sub immediately turned to Aile, raising a curious eyebrow at her. "I'm listening." Is all he said.
"I have a Zoroark that I've had a good long while. She usually helps me out in my little business, usually as an assistant taking the form of a mute human, or in a few cases, myself when I need to lose a tail. Anyways, she now can speak human thanks to her curiosity with a Pokéblock, and a thought hit me. Instead of having Isaac go into that meeting with the king, we send her. If things go awry, she has the agility and speed to get out before they can catch her, and there's the chance for massive shenanigans in that situation, too." She crossed her arms with a grin. "I think this has potential."  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:15 pm
Espeon_Commander
"I have a Zoroark that I've had a good long while. She usually helps me out in my little business, usually as an assistant taking the form of a mute human, or in a few cases, myself when I need to lose a tail. Anyways, she now can speak human thanks to her curiosity with a Pokéblock, and a thought hit me. Instead of having Isaac go into that meeting with the king, we send her. If things go awry, she has the agility and speed to get out before they can catch her, and there's the chance for massive shenanigans in that situation, too." She crossed her arms with a grin. "I think this has potential."

Sub folded his arms and tapped his chin as he thought about this wild idea. Who was he kidding though, he loved crazy ideas and as such he had little to consider. "I'll allow it. All of you, get your things together, we're leaving for Parfum Palace. Let's meet in the main area" He told his crew as he marched off to prepare to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:16 pm
SubonicXP
Sub folded his arms and tapped his chin as he thought about this wild idea. Who was he kidding though, he loved crazy ideas and as such he had little to consider. "I'll allow it. All of you, get your things together, we're leaving for Parfum Palace. Let's meet in the main area" He told his crew as he marched off to prepare to leave.
Deflated and dejected, Cera knew she wasn't getting out of this. She and Amaranth would slowly take their leave to get ready, eventually returning to the main area to wait for Sub.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:18 pm
SubonicXP

"I still think it should have been Isaac." Darts mutters, as he watches Sub exit. He glances around after he was fairly sure their leader was out of earshot. "This pays, right? Right?" He sighs and then follows, his jacket shrugging his Honchkrow's Pokeball into his hand to prepare for flight.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:19 pm
Ren and Kasumi had a full team of Pokemon already, so they both just followed Sub to the main area in order to wait for the others. "This flavor is good. We should get more of it" Kasumi commented before sipping some more of her bubblegum slurpee.  

Kasumi of Vientown

Conservative Voter

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:21 pm
SubonicXP

"Alright, let me go grab that bug you wanted me to work up. This seems like the time to use it." Isaac started off for his room.

Cheering to himself, in his head, for not being roped into having to spend an eternity being bored to death by a crazy old coot of a frog, Isaac gathered up the tiny electronic device, and headed back to the main room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:22 pm
Aile grinned as she headed back to her room, getting herself looking like she's not just come out of bed. Once she returned, she had her usual attire on, her hair pulled back up into a messy bun. She also had her Zoroark out with her, and they were talking. Aile was probably explaining things to her.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:28 pm
Once everyone arrived in the main area Sub would begin to give them the run down on the plot. "As some of you may or may not know, the king resides in Parfum Palace, as has his predecessors for thousands of years. The palace is massive, heavily guarded, and attracts massive crowds year around, especially this time of month. Before we can head on over there some of you may need to don disguises, especially after that raid on the police department, I know I am one who must dress out. Our job will be to blend in as 'peasants', joining the rest of the crowd. It doesn't matter who they pick out of the group to see the king, we'll simply 'replace' them with Aile's Zoroark. Also, there are a few things I would like to do while we're there, and I'll need some of you for it. So, bring your best Pokemon and come prepared."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:37 pm
The day after the Snagem mission at Parfum Palace the news was still going wild over the eternal flame being extinguish. The lack of flame is seen by some as being an omen of disaster, others have increased their protests against the crown, the flame spurring them on. Regardless, the eternal flame being extinguish has caused havoc over Kalos, furthermore some of the king's faithful are angry with their majesty as minutes before the flame was put out he had order the release of all those arrested during the Centrico Plaza Protests, some of his faithful thinking that he is showing weakness especially in light of the circumstances.

"Perfect, too perfect. I feel bad that we've caused so much discord in the region but some times the end really does justify the means." Sub said to himself as he sat on the couch in the main area, watching the news.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:34 pm
SubonicXP

Alex was in the kitchen, tinkering with the slurpee machine. After hours of research, she managed to find the model and make of the relic. She managed to replace the gears with new one that more or less fit. They were a little small but managed to still connect with one another. The whole process was an arduous one that came with many cuts and finger mashes but the end result would be worth it. Connor came in shortly to grab an energy drink, looked over what Alex was doing and then proceeded to the lobby with Sub. He watched the TV with little interest as he took a sip of his drink and sat down across from Sub. "...So I think something's wrong with my SNAG. Everytime you guys go out, I never get a notice" he'd say, holding up the device for Sub to see. On closer inspection, it didn't appear to be on at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:42 pm
Youko Kenshi

Alex was in the kitchen, tinkering with the slurpee machine. After hours of research, she managed to find the model and make of the relic. She managed to replace the gears with new one that more or less fit. They were a little small but managed to still connect with one another. The whole process was an arduous one that came with many cuts and finger mashes but the end result would be worth it. Connor came in shortly to grab an energy drink, looked over what Alex was doing and then proceeded to the lobby with Sub. He watched the TV with little interest as he took a sip of his drink and sat down across from Sub. "...So I think something's wrong with my SNAG. Everytime you guys go out, I never get a notice" he'd say, holding up the device for Sub to see. On closer inspection, it didn't appear to be on at all.

Sub would just glance over at Connor and nod. "Yep, the old SNAGs have been cut off from the network, did you get the memo. You're going to need a new model. GRAY!" Sub explained to Connor and then shouted for the AI. In response to the shout, as if he had been listening their conversation, a panel in the ceiling opens up and a new SNAG drops from it right above Connor.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:47 pm
SubonicXP
Sub would just glance over at Connor and nod. "Yep, the old SNAGs have been cut off from the network, did you get the memo. You're going to need a new model. GRAY!" Sub explained to Connor and then shouted for the AI. In response to the shout, as if he had been listening their conversation, a panel in the ceiling opens up and a new SNAG drops from it right above Connor.
"Exactly what Sub said," Sol would speak up, coming in from one of the hallways and having overheard the conversation himself, "The older SNAGs could very well have its communications compromised, so we had little choice but to cut them all from the network. They can do a few basic functions, but without the network to access, it's effectively useless. So, we have newer ones to combat that issue," he explained.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games