Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:30 pm
The sound made Conrad rush into the room and put Alyson on the bed. "Are you all right?" He asked. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He rubbed her leg hoping to help in some way. "I'm so sorry I scared you please forgive me."

Kadrin smiled a tiny bit. Part of her wanted to scold them both but the other wanted to see what Alyson would do at being fussed over.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:54 pm
Alyson blushed heavily. "I'm fine, I wasn't scared, just . . . just startled! I'm fine!" she partially protested.

((Writer's block. XP))  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:59 pm
Conrad smiled softly up at her. "Are you sure?" He asked hitting a nice knot in her calf muscle. "She's not being mean to you is she?" He added, a hiss sounded from Kadrin and she stalked out to Ryan to get snuggles.

(( Is okay~ razz ))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:44 am
Alyson nearly kicked him as he hit the knot. God that hurt! But if felt good to have it worked on! She grit her teeth and let out a slow breath before she rolled her eyes at Conrad with his next words. "What is your beef with her?" she muttered under her breath before sighing and answering his question. "No, she wasn't being mean to me. She's . . . a bit more crass that I'm used to, but she was extremely helpful." she said, looking away from Conrad a little. She was embarrassed to admit that she even needed the help in the first place.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:00 am
Conrad frowned a little but still worked on her muscles. "Well I'm glad she can help you. Just don't over work yourself." He smiled softly. "Let me know your progress okay? I have to go out with Ryan for an hour or two but when I come back I'll make you something yummy okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:06 am
Alyson frowned thoughtfully. "I want to help make it." she said after a half a minute. "I don't care if I have to be sitting down the whole time, I want to help make dinner for once." she said, determination in her voice. It wasn't that she wasn't grateful for what Conrad did she was just . . . kinda tired of being waited on hand and foot. She was used to working for things, for making meals on her own . . . or at least she was back before she'd been murdered. But she wanted to go back to that self-reliance. It was . . . uncomfortable and she felt more like Conrad was acting as her servant than being an equal partner. "If . . . if we're going to be in a relationship, I want to help out more." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:24 am
Conrad blinked and nodded a little. "Okay. . ." He replied. "Okay. We'll make it together." He smiled. "What would you like? Something Vegan? Something creamy?"

Kadrin smirked. Oh yeah, this girl could handle herself. she thought listening in with Ryan like the big snoops they were. There was no need to worry. And he wasn't like any other Vampire. So it made things more interesting.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:30 am
((I thought Kadrin stalked out of the room because Conrad insulted her or something?))

"Well . . . what is there to be made? I don't want you to have to make a shopping stop because we don't have something we need to make a dish." Alyson reasoned thoughtfully. She was smiling though. Conrad was going to let her help. She wasn't going to be such a burden.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:36 am
((I'll fix it razz She's meant to be listening in XD ))

Conrad smiled. "We have, chicken, beef, some lamb, ham/pork, cream, bottle sauces. . .I kind of went overboard with the shopping. . ." He blushed a tiny bit. "We also have rice and noodles and things like that. You think of what you feel like, write down your ideas and we'll see what we have to make."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:05 am
Alyson smiled. "Do you know any good Jambalya recipes? I'm afraid that my resources have all . . . um . . . passed." she said, her smile fading a little. Sometimes it hurt to remember just how much time had gone by. How much she had missed.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:12 am
It took a moment for Conrad to register what she was asking and then when he realised what she was talking about he smiled. "I have heard of them, but I only know the sausage one. . .I'll have to check to see if we have sausage. . . Hmm." He mused a little scratching his chin. "If not, I'm sure you can teach me how to make it. I am at your will." He smiled with a tiny bow. "I suppose I could also Google it. . ."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:20 am
"'Google it?'" Alyson asked, her face scrunched up in confusion. "How do you 'google' Jambalya? What is a 'google'?" she asked, having no idea what he was talking about.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:26 am
"It's. . .It's like a Library. . ." Conrad explained. "But on the computer." He frowned. "I can show you and teach you how to use it if you like." He hid an amused smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:30 am
"So . . . it's the Google Library? And you can check out a recipe book from it? On the computer?" Alyson asked, still very confused. She sighed and rubbed her temples, feeling a headache coming on. "I'm never going to understand the gadgets that have been invented since I died." she groaned.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:05 am
Conrad smiled and lifted her into his arms taking her down stairs to the desktop that was on and typed in a recipe for chocolate cake in the search bar then once the results came up he picked one and showed her the recipe, explaining how it worked along the way. Then he typed in the recipe for the meal she wanted. "See?" He smiled. "You can even buy the books online too. But we can work on that later. . ."

((XD don't want Alyson getting addicted to online shopping now razz ))  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games