Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:12 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded smiling a little and followed her setting up the bathtub lightly scenting the bath water with vanilla. He helped her best he could into the tub when she was ready and put some oil on his hands and started with her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hotel, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Oh yeah the cool water felt great. Even if it only temporarily lowered the fever he felt much more alert and functional. Sadly his awareness and recovery would only be temporary until the poison was completely out of his system and he could move around freely. As he soaped and lathered up his body a woman's yelling caught him just as he was about to wash his stomach.

Frowning he slid open the glass door and pushed his head out. "What are you yelling about?" He asked once she stepped into the bathroom. Yet the moment she did Adrien quickly realized that her robe wasn't at all closed and she wasn't wearing much of anything underneath.

As if on cue a small storm began to brew outside, thunder rumbling quietly. Oh yeah he could definitely get used to seeing her like that. Though maybe in something a bit more tasteful then a hotel robe.

"I'm just taking a shower. Not like I left you here to go home. Obviously I'm not in any traveling condition much less tracing"

Samantha_Sinclair

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:51 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

Scarlett heard running water in the bathroom and paused only a second before throwing open the door “ Ye shoulda woke me, yer nae in good enough shape to be up and about with out someone alert near ye. Much less anything else” She frowned and moved to put her hands on her hips standing in the door way to the bathroom. She took a deep breath her eyes flashing blue and then shook her head. “ Alright but dunae be expectin me ta come help ye.” She said closing the robe and turning closing the bathroom door behind her.

In the suite the main door opened and she whirled to find a blushing and apologetic maid. Scarlett waved the woman towards the rooms interior with instructions to change the bed sheets and leave a spare set with them, the maid didn’t ask why thankfully and the room was set to rights. With that done s he frowned and moved to the phone for the concierge, she ordered a personal shopper and gave instructions on what to purchase for her, and then Adrien’s shirt size. Asking the woman to hold she made her way to the bathroom and opened the door, snagged his pants then shut the door back, and moved over to the phone relaying to the shopper the proper pants size to get.

With that done she hung up and called room service and placed a rather large order to his credit card. She hung up the phone and paced to the window opening the curtains to look down at the streets below. She probably would look a sight to anyone that could see her, clad in lingerie and a bathrobe. Still she leaned against the glass with her uninjured arm. When there was a knock at the door she went to answer it, again ignoring her robe, the young man with the cart eyed her openly and she smiled sweetly pulling the cart in and tipping the young man with a bit of cash pulled from her bra. She then promptly shut the door in his face and wheeled the cart of food over to the couch. She opened one of the dishes and grinned snagging some bacon for herself and munching on it as she lounged on the couch. Picking at her bandage boredly.

I'm wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mine! WTF is on me?!
OOC: haha

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:56 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara slid into the water and gave a deep sigh of relief as she leaned her head forward letting Kade reach her shoulders and neck. She carried a lot of her stress in those areas, which was just her nature she supposed. Her entire body felt knotted and unhappy but she did her best to block out everything but the water and Kade. When ever worries or uncertainties would enter her mind she pushed them away choosing to focus on happier things. Just this moment isn’t that what she’d told Kade earlier? Now she had to practice it.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:27 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade smiled a little and rubbed her neck and shoulders with the oil. He worked on her whole back and neck going slow. He sighed softly at the little mark on her neck he made during their first time. "Are you okay?" He asked her, unable to tell in the scents of the water. "Or are you sleepy?" He listened to her heart beat slow as she relaxed under his touch.

After a while of rubbing her back and humming a soft tune he gently lifted her from the tub and wrapped her in a towel carrying her to the bed drying and dressing her then tucking her in.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:51 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja slept all day and into the night healing from her walk in the sun. She felt her mate slide into bed and rolled over snuggling him close and nuzzling him. "I'm sorry." She mumbled in her sleep and after an hour started to wake smiling a little just happy to watch him sleep now. Her poor male looked so exhausted from it all. She wondered what had happened that had him so tired.

Sonja thought about it for a while. I should probably call Clara and apologise too for being a jerk. Yeah I should do that. But then her mind went somewhere else. "She's probably asleep by now. . . I don't think I should call her. I don't want a repeat of her lecture about beauty sleep. . ." She sighed and laid back on the bed. Bored. She hated being bored. Her mate was sleep, her friend was asleep. . . No. . . mustn't be impulsive. Mustn't be. . . Oh! I could go torment the Valkyrie! She grinned. Or go investigate some cities. . . or something. . .anything to combat the boredom! Her eyes went to Daven. Yeah waking him for a feed might not be a good idea either. . .

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:59 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara was only half a sleep as he lifted her from the tub and she gave a light whimper and a shiver before he managed to get her dry. Despite knowing she should bring herself fully awake and do it herself she let him take care of her. She was tired having cried herself ill had taken up a good portion of her energy which had yet to fully restore it’s self. Once she was tucked into the bed she reached out grabbing a hold of what ever she could and tugging him down towards the bed. “ Come lay with me” She whispered still only partially awake.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:09 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a little and nodded climbing into the bed and cuddling her into his arms. "Of course." He whispered into her ear. "I'll cuddle you all you like, anytime you like." He stroked her belly excited about the fact a baby was growing inside her. He would do what ever it took to protect the both of them.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:18 pm
Samantha_Sinclair
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara gave a soft laugh as she shifted to lay against him. His hand moving over her belly was soothing which was a good thing. Hopefully in the coming months it would remain so. She dozed in an out, waking occasionally and blinking up and around the room. Whenever she started to feel herself get stressed she put it all aside. She didn’t need that right now, stress could make her lose the baby. So she took things in small doses, making mental notes, and occasionally asking Kade questions. Finally she rolled to lay against him, hooking her leg over his waist. “ Which do you want Kade? A little boy or a little girl?” she asked still a bit groggy.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:28 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled answering all her questions. "Well. . ." He thought about it. "One the one hand it would be nice to have a little boy to play with, teach boy things too, but on the other hand, having a little girl who looks just like you, to protect just as fiercely as I will you, would be a good thing too. So I'm not sure which one I wish to have." He stroked her hair knowing she was stressing, he was hoping with his words, with his touch, he was helping a little. "But if I was pressed to choose, a little girl, to read bedtime stories too." But he'd do the same for a little boy.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:51 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She listened carefully watching his expression before she moved away from him and moved to the closet. Opening the door she stepped inside and then opened another panel in the back. Carefully she pulled out a large glass case and carried it to the bed and laid it down. Inside the case was a portrait, hand painted in exact detail of two children, a dark haired blue eyed boy, who looked to be perhaps twelve maybe thirteen dressed in 1800s styled clothing. The boy smiled broadly down at the second child a blonde haired blue eyed girl of about seven wearing a blue gown. Her arms were wrapped about the boy’s waist as if they were playing and behind them was a small home tucked into a copse of trees, and two vague figures stood watching the children a woman and a man, standing near one another but not touching. Not a loving couple watching their children, just two people watching two children. “ My mother had this commissioned when I was very young. “ She said her fingers moving over the glass as if she wanted to touch the painting preserved in the air tight seal. Bayou heat and humidity would have rotted it away by now if not for the vacuum sealed glass

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:07 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade looked at it and smiled. "You look so pretty." He said, his eyes noticed the brother. "You have the same eyes." His expression turned soft. "I hope our baby looks like you." He cupped her cheek. "Thank you for showing this to me. I wish I had something to show to you. . ." He frowned a little then shook his head. "I only have a necklace my mother wore all the time, that my father gave her. Would you like to see it some time?" He asked. It took him a lot of fighting to get that necklace. His uncle wanted to isolate him from everyone but he'd managed to get someone to give him his mother's necklace. "I don't know anything about my parents. Only that I share my mums eyes and my dads hair colour." He smiled at the picture unable to contain his smile when he stared at it happy it was preserved in the glass.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:20 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gave a weak smile and nodded “ I thought you’d like it. My brother, James got my father’s hair, and was totally sorceri, he had no sirenae abilities. I got my mother’s abilities, eyes and hair color, plus the ability to weild sorceri power. Of course, wasn’t born with much in the way of abilities. Just making things louder or quieter. I gained the rest around the time James died and I started trying to hunt down Collin” He cupped her cheek and she looked up at him pulled out of her memories, her fears. She nodded “ I’d love too, maybe we can find out more about your family or maybe some one in the clan will know, outside of your uncle of course.” She said.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:04 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade listened to her and nodded smiling softly. "We'll deal with your ex, with my uncle and then we'll find out more about my parents." He said and held the photo with her. "I want to make us a home too. Somewhere near the sea so you can feel comfortable. I want to make you happy. I want us to be happy." He looked at the photo of her as a child tenderly. "One way I plan on this is giving you back rubs, at least one a day. You can even make a list of demands, like back rubs and foot rubs and food."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:19 am
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She looked to him and then nodded “ Alright. I don’t know how we’ll manage that but alright” she said in reference to his comment about her ex and his uncle. When he discussed what he wanted and what he intended she gave a light laugh. “ You make it sound like you are my prisoner or slave. I’m fairly certain that’s not how it’s supposed to work” she said then reached for the painting, gently picking up the case and carrying it back to it’s hide away location in her closet. When she returned she sat down on the bed and sighed. “ I don’t even know where to start with this” she mumbled.

Wearing
Thoughts:

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games