Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Sucre's Refinements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:11 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαч ②⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③0
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:07 am
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

“So that's what it looks like now... huh?”

That was what Hikaru murmured to herself as she took in the surroundings of the improved candy shop, the product line expanding to more than just the candies themselves. No longer wooden and ancient, the interior design was given a modern flare. She had decided to stop by there since her shift in Beluga had lasted for half a day today. Not that she disliked the huge transition; it was just that it was all so sudden and it would take a while for her to get used to that. It was just... never the same, even with the retained management system. She sighed; no use mulling over the past, and she should just focus on enjoying what was new in the establishment. But that was not the only reason why she had to go there.

Chester had mentioned that someone wanted to talk to her, one of the people in charge for the upcoming convention. The candy store would be the meeting place, and with something that the fallen angel and the person she had to meet would both enjoy, why not take in the scenery? While still pondering on the method for the verbal approach, she was looking at the available ice cream flavors on display.

Mood: mostly in disbelief
Company: mostly herself
Money: $38.00 (Wallet - after the cab fare yesterday) ; $1900.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:17 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: ;
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
≻ wearing: *will update later*

✌ Lala looked at the email she had just typed up. She hesitated for a moment, thinking about the lack of response shes gathered so far, she just didn't want to bother someone with her wasteful questions. From what Chester told her before, she's a very busy woman. Lala bit her lip under her mask and sighed as she deleted the message and stuck the phone in her pocket, keeping her hands there as she wandered around. With a small sigh Lala looked at all the shops she passed, slightly window shopping, slightly bored as she stumbled onto a small candy shop. Her stomach growled, signifying she was hungry, but Lala shook her head and began to walk away, until she remembered what Chester mumbled about before. His friend worked here, and if he was correct, she was working today. But again, that gnawing thought popped up, what if she was being annoying asking and bothering people with these childish ideas?
A tight sigh passed Lala's lips, then a curt nod to herself as she pushed the thought away, she'll ask, but only when she thought it was the right opportunity. If she was being a bother, she'll leave right away, then tell Chester that the imaginary mission was unsuccessful. With a hold of her breath, Lala gripped the door handle to the store and walked through. At first all she noticed was the candy, rows and rows of candy. It made her giddy inside, like she was a small child again. With a soft squeal, Lala forgot about her mission and brisk fully walked to the first row she saw, examining every candy available. She was definitely getting some before she left, no doubt about it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:45 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist / Beluga Waitress

But it was no use having to contemplate on the flavors even further, like she was suddenly not in the mood. Hikaru moved away from the ice cream station, choosing to look at the candies instead. A sigh escaped her lips; nothing had changed much in the selection in the aisle as well, much to her dismay. As she maneuvered her head to the side, the other female came into full view, the blue-haired bespectacled female Chester described to her. Letting the curiosity getting the best of her, she approached the figure, unsure on whether she's the one to look forward to or not. Hence, questions were of utmost necessity.

“Excuse me, are you Ms. Lala Song? Hoping that my guess is correct,” she asked, hoping that her hunch would be right on that one.

Mood: curious
Company: another female
Money: $38.00 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Bank)
OOC: Sorry if it's short.

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:51 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
≻ wearing: Mask Cardigan Tights Shoes Glasses Choker Skirt (the cardigan is pulled over it)

✌ As Lala browsed, picking bags of flavored candy and little items into her basket, she jumped softly at an unexpected voice from beside her. For a moment Lala thought she was alone with a store full of candy, but when she came down from her adrenaline rush, she noted that she was still with the public in an open space, and blushed a sheepish pink under her mask. She nodded softly, a smile gracing her covered lips as she moved her hand out to shake the woman's, Lala Song reporting in! Lala giggled as she watched the girl, Aaaaand your Chester's friend that knows the tattooist? I was wondering if I could get some more info about this mysterious artist. I absolutely love their work. And I'd love it if you and I could talk a little bit, if you weren't... Uhm, strapped? At the moment. Lala nodded and rolled her head as she formed her sentence, hoping not to inconvenience the young woman with her duties.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:10 am
User Image

Indeed, the poor female was mostly oblivious about Hikaru's presence until the fallen angel had spoken up, but that was understandable. “Ah... Chester did talk about the tattoo artist and me, huh? Don't worry, my shift at work is done for today, so we are both free to talk about the upcoming event," she clarified to prove that she's ready for the talk regarding the preparations. there was a short pause before the brunette continued on. Well, I have some stuff to clarify about. The tattoo artist is actually my humanized raven companion, and his name's Corbin. Chester was correct about the hunch that I know Corbin a lot, but the raven's a good friend, and nothing more than that.”

Now that she recognized Lala for the first time, it was time for Hikaru to resume conversing about the upcoming plans. "Mainly, he does charge his customers depending on the hours of labor, so the more intricate ones will be more expensive than the simple designs. I guess you are able to check through some samples based on the few images if the tattoos taken by customers, marked on the desired areas, with his consent." While Hikaru was happy that Corbin's talent was gaining popularity, he was the one who was mostly content with his job without asking for anything in return.

Company: Lala
OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:45 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
ooc: I could've sworn I posted my reply wtf??;
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
≻ wearing: Mask Cardigan Tights Shoes Glasses Choker Skirt (the cardigan is pulled over it)

✌ Lala nodded along to the woman with a twinkle in her eyes. Her crow partner made those tattoos? If that wasn't wicked, then Lala didn't know what was. A bright smile rose to her lips under her mask, That's actually really cool. I'm guessing he's been your partner in crime for a long time? Lala questioned, her candy long been discarded to the side as she pulled her phone out to type up some notes, So the way I have it sectioned is in genre's. I just type your name out, and contact info, then what you do. Is that alright if I add Corbin? Or does he want to continue being mysterious? Lala quickly asked as to not interrupt the woman. Again Lala nodded along making small mental notes about Corbin. He seemed interesting, he definitely seemed to enjoy his job, if your willing to sit there for hours at least. Yes, Chester pulled up some images to show me the other day. They are remarkable. But continuing on, what about yourself? Chester told me a little bit about your talents, but I'd rather hear it from you. If you don't mind that is.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:06 am
User Image

Hikaru rubbed her finger against her own cheek sheepishly, grasping for the correct description. “Well, yeah, if you put it that way, but his life was a rough one before I took care of him. You may say that his past life was... unforgiving to those who were of a different sexual orientation." She meant to insinuate that he had suffered such homophobic treatment, but the term may not sit well with everyone, so she was hoping that Lala would somehow get the implication. The mention of adding the contact info, more specifically Corbin's, was next, and that was when the fallen angel thought of something. She zipped her messenger bag open, fishing out her wallet for the business card containing Corbin's contact info, though the decorative paper had a raven insignia on the side.

"Consider yourself lucky. This is actually a rare case that he allows me to hand this card to people other than the clients at the Cut n' Stab. That's his current work place,” she handed the card to Lala. "Also, I do traditional paintings mostly, though I also sketch and write stories occasionally. And I can cook, though mostly Japanese cuisine, and parkour." That was all that she could insinuate about her talents. More would be revealed once Lala would get to know her better.

OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:36 am
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

✌ Silently Lala pursed her lips and nodded. She caught on to what Hikaru was telling her, feeling a small pain in her heart as she thought of her cousin. Her cousin used to come home with bruises and scratches, always got into fights, was always getting into trouble. They didn't know what was going on until Lala happened to come across a fist fight in the back of the school. She broke it up, beat the tar out of the other kid, then asked what was going on. She then learned that for a few months now he was getting into fist fights to prove himself as a man, while still being gay. But Lala could tell there was more to the story that he didn't want her to know, which he still never told her. With a curt sigh Lala forced a small smile, I understand. Though the way I see it, growing up in a harsh environment just provides the artistic side with some inspiration. I hope he's doing better? Lala inquired as she moved to take the card with a slight bow of her head. She placed the card in her cardigans pocket and began to type down Hikaru's information. When it came to the things she does, Lala wrote them down, but put them under the genre category. She made a small note to the side to ask Hikaru what topic she'd do for the different times. Did you learn to do all these things by yourself?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:31 pm
User Image

“Hmmm... Not to worry. He's in much better health under my wing. Plus, he lives under the same house as mine," that was all she had to insinuate about what was going with Corbin. In fact, his relationship with Isaac was something that she had to keep under wraps. And besides, it was difficult for her to warm up to the ice mage yet, more so with what had occurred back in the past. That one aside, Hikaru was intrigued by the question on whether the talents she had were something she had learned all by herself. After a slight pause, she shook her head. “Close enough, but not quite. Art is a family legacy of mine, so I did learn the ropes mostly from my parents. The traditional art and cooking, I mean. But for writing and parkour, that's on my own volition."

It was then that her craving of sweets hit home; now she felt a little regret for not picking up the ice cream earlier, but sharing the treats with Lala wouldn't be so bad. She then spotted the candy that was perhaps picked up by the bespectacled female earlier before the conversation began. "I guess... you also want sweets? Maybe we should both try the ice cream. I took a glance at the flavors list and matcha or green tea was one of them available for today. Wanna try that? Consider that a taste from Japan.” It was a good thing that there was still chocolate, salted caramel, cookies and cream and vanilla just in case the other female may decline.

OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:43 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Well that's good at least. I'd love to speak with him sometime, whenever he's free. Lala commented as she took a glance to the card in her hand. With a small head nod, Lala looked back to Hikaru with a bright smile, That's amazing! My cousin used to do parkour with his friends, he made an a** of himself more then actually doing the moves though. So I'll love watching your performance! With an excited giggle, Lala bounced slightly as she finished up with her notes. She locked her phone, slipped it into her back pocket and started looking at the shelves of candy again. Besides talking to Hikaru, Lala came in to get some munch food, and what better option then this not so healthy section? As Lala opened her mouth to ask Hikaru another question, she immediately closed it to listen to Hikaru. Lala turned with another bright smile and nodded, Green tea ice cream is my all time favorite! Thats all I used to eat when I'd go to Japan for my gaming tournaments. My aunt always yelled at me that I'd get fat from eating too much. Hehe, but I'm not so I guess it worked out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:14 pm
User Image

Hikaru sighed wistfully when Lala mentioned about her cousin making a fool out of himself through parkour. God, why she would have to waste time with people like that cousin? "Broken bones will be the punishment for those who would mess up," her tone was serious, feeling slightly annoyed. That one aside, the offer for ice cream was accepted by Lala, so Hikaru returned to the section where the cold dessert was currently sold and bought two servings, each with two scoops that were placed in paper cups. She ended up paying for everything before handing one cup to her new acquaintance. “Perhaps, that's because you burned calories also through the games you are playing, which is not that bad... I suppose," she responded to the comment about the old lady's complaint.

The fallen angel ate a spoonful, the earthy taste of tea hitting her tongue. "Okay, I have a hunch that the convention may also have some cosplayers along the way aside from the talent show, games and booths. Will the parade be also part of the program?” she asked as she picked up another spoonful. Conventions were another excuse for cosplayers to show off, though when taking pictures with then around, consent was always the number one rule.

Money: $38.00 - $6.50 = $31.50 (Wallet - after transaction) ; $1900.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yoon-Mi Lee

Unstoppable Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Regular Attendee 100
  • Super Fan 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:23 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ GG NOOB █▆▅▃▂

(●ゝω)ノGET REKTヽ(∀<●)
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

✌Lala watched Hikaru from the side of her eye, a small frown donning her lips. Did she say something wrong? But if you're passionate about something then you'll keep going, no matter how many broken bones. Lala bit back. A small spark of anger filled her, but she ignored it, letting the argument go. She respected her cousin too much to start a fight over something he did when he was young. She loved her family, she would die for them, but for now, she'll simply ignore anything that doesn't need to be fought over. Ah I doubt that in all honesty! I hardly moved. Lala rubbed her neck as she accepted the ice cream, watching as Hikaru paid for it. She felt guilty. I have more then enough money to pay for my scoops. Lala commented as she reached to get her money from her pocket.
Lala pulled out her wallet and handed Hikaru the money for her ice cream as she shook her head, I didn't even think about that. But that can be arranged. I think that'd be cool to do as well. It'd give people the option to show off their creative designs! Lala was all for this idea, grinning a toothy grin as she nodded repeatedly, I'm pretty persistent about giving money back, so you should take this before my arm gets tired.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:26 pm
User Image

Mainly, the fallen angel would refuse to be paid back for the kindness, since it would be considered embarrassing, but in the end, she relented, accepting the money and keeping it in her wallet. That one aside, the suggestion for cosplayers was considered as a welcoming addition. "Hmmm... Solo and group cosplay pictures will be a huge thing if it happens. But what matters is consent from those people before pictures can be taken, especially when social media will be abuzz with such images." No doubt that there may be bloggers and writers paid to cover such events for magazine and newspapers. For Hikaru, it was crucial that the reputation for the convention would be on a positive note, though still imperfect with some potential inconveniences.

“But yeah, no real weapons, though. Closest replicas may be good as long as they were made mostly with safe materials for props," she went on. The last thing that people wanted as to get hurt accidentally, more so when the weapon was bladed or loaded with bullets.

Money: $31.50 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Yoon-Mi Lee

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games