Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:49 pm

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸An Oceanian? and the other side❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Slightly Relieved❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• Priya nods as she hurries to get the oceanian in the car, looking around for a container to put water in. She finds one and fills it quickly, dumping the rest of the salt packets in as well. She shakes it as she hands it to him. She closes the door and looks at the white Zariel, "I shall s-stay here. Someone should look after the others..." Her face looked doubtful but she gives a small smile as she bows to the angel, "T-Thank you for your help.."

She looks to the Oceanian and smiles, "Be safe.."

GeeHearts
Lyeisander

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:38 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Depressed
Company: Nurse
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: No-one
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Yushiro wasn't sure what drove him to come to the hospital. Was it the pain? He wasn't sure what was going on inside him but nothing felt right. He was lost with no path in sight and he felt like he was dying on the inside, maybe that's why he came here. His hair was tousled and he hadn't slept in about a week. Maybe his immune system was finally caving in after all these years, though he highly doubted that was the case. Shiro felt the stares beaming at him as he made his way inside, he looked like a mess even for someone considered a patient. He didn't have it in him to care about what they thought. All he could think about was the pain. Shiro was still new to this whole "emotions" thing but that's what he thought was going on. Maybe the doctors had something to fix him just like the scientists did when he was created. The blonde looked around before spotting what seemed to be a nurse. He quickly made his way over to her before stopping next to the woman. Hiya...I was wondering if I could be seen for a....uh...Problem i've been having. he said, not exactly sure how to describe his dilemma.

The male sheepishly rubbed the nape of his neck and tried his best to smile. This was one of the first times he'd left his house since....well he'd rather not think about it. It was odd going back into the world and interacting with people. He wasn't exactly sure what it was but something didn't feel the same, talking felt more...strange than it did before. Shiro shook off the thought, figuring it was something that would pass with time. Sooner or later he'd be back to normal...right?

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:48 pm

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ The Handsome stranger❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Eep! ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• As Priya had just walked back in, she looked around for a split second before someone appeared next to her. She made an audible squeak and jumped, slightly startled. Her turquoise eyes slowly made their way over to the man next to her. Her face immediately flushed pink. He was quite handsome.. a little tussled, but he made it work.

Her voice was quiet as she spoke, "Uh... w-what's the p-problem?"

Lord Yozo

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:02 pm

User Image
User Image

Company: Nurse

Shiro wasn't exactly sure how to explain what his "problem" was. He opened his mouth but wasn't sure what words to use. I uh...Well... I guess you could say my chest hurts...internally? he said putting a palm over his heart. That was probably the best he could do right now to make words of his issues. My name is Yushiro by the way... He said with a soft smile. Just because he was hurt didn't mean he had to be a complete downer about it, no reason to make everyone else's day feel terrible because of him.

Looking around the hospital Shiro noticed a bunch of posters with the human body. Not much reminded him of his own body. I'm not sure if any of your...test will work on me though...I'm not exactly full flesh and tissue...eheh. He said rubbing the nape of his neck. Shiro had never been to a city doctor but imagined that if he had gone before he would have been some sort of super project to the doctors.

OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:19 pm

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ The Handsome stranger❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Be Brave, Priya! ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• Priya listened as he explained his symptoms, her face was thoughtful and contemplative. As Yushiro introduced himself, she blushed deeper, "P-p-priya..I'm the new D-doctor here.." Her eyes were lowered, not even meeting his face as she just stared at the hand on his chest.

As he spoke of tests not working on his not fully flesh and tissue body, Priya looked up. She struggled to find words to speak to the man, always finding it difficult. The gods teased her often and flirted with her to make her nervous. Luckily, she had her goddesses to save her.. but not this time.

Priya inhaled slowly as she gave a soft, small smile, "D-Did you do anything j-just before the ch-chest pains?" She tried to calm her stutter, "Or something happen before you experienced the pains?"

Lord Yozo

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:43 am

User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

『 Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel

If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.'

User Image

'Zariel..? Where are you? Are you upset?' she asked, but there was no reply.

'Zariel. Please talk to me-' she begged but there was only silence in her head. She bit her lip and quickly snapped out of it. Saving Orca is their main priority right now, she can't play along with Zariel's mind games. That thought seemed to have set Zariel off, though. Ynez felt an uncontrollable rage for no apparent reason, and Zariel is most likely the cause of it. Ynez brought the salt water to his lips, it should at least last them until they reach the beach.

"I'll bring him back as soon as possible." she answered. Her heterochromia eyes drifted towards her blonde companion once more, bowing apologetically before she ran off. Making sure Orca is properly seated in the car, the woman finally drives off in a hurry.

"H-hey- stay with me, alright? Talk to me, keep yourself awake-" she spoke, almost in an ordering manner.

I Feel: (( Worried ))
I Think: (( Zariel? ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( Jaquinne, Priya, Orca ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

ShadowStar369

KirenaiYuki

GeeHearts

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:12 am

User Image
User Image

Company: Priya

Shiro raised an eyebrow as she introduced herself. She seemed very timid for a doctor...Maybe it was just his experience with the scientists who were very pushy but she seemed way too shy. His gray eyes examined the woman and before he knew it he was probably too close for comfort, not that he knew any better. She looked normal enough, maybe she was just a naturally shy person. The male took a step back and nodded to himself, content with his answer. Her question caused him to look down at his chest in confusion. Hmm...Well Not much has happened besides my girlf-...Close friend left town. He said as his eyes sulked. Whenever he thought about it he couldn't help but get sad. Maybe the doctor's had something to fix sadness too?

Yushiro didn't want to think about it but knew it wouldn't just leave his memories. The good, the bad...He missed it all. How could he forget the times they shared? Why was he thinking about this now, this wouldn't help fix his problem would it. He shook off the thoughts and refocused his attention of the doctor. So...What's it like being a doctor? He asked tilting his head, if there was one thing he was good at it was making idle conversation.

OOC:

Kirenai Yuki
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:03 am

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Yushiro❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Be Brave, Priya! ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• Priya blinked as he spoke, her face still flushed from his closeness. She caught his correction and her heart ached for him. So, that's why he was feeling that way. Her head tilted. Had he never experienced these emotions? Something about him was definitely different. There was no way he was all human.

This time, her smile was bigger. Warm and gentle, Priya's genuine smile, "I see. What you are experiencing is loss..sadness.." Her eyes reflected a sadness in them. "I would love to help..." She realized how bold she sounded just now and blinked in surprise before her face turned red, "I-I mean!.." She covers her face in embarrassment, "I mean I can help you with your sadness."

At his question, her brings her hands away, looking at her fingers, "S-so far, it is very interesting..My time serving the goddesses has helped quite a bit.. my powers help even more so..." Words just flowed from her, causing her to wonder why. She looks over to Yushiro, "Yushiro... a variant of Yoshirou.. the righteous son.." Her smile was somewhat forced as she tried to find something to say. She looks down at her feet in slight defeat, "In anycase... I can alleviate the symptoms you are feeling right now..If you would like.."

The poor girl was not so great at small talk. Or talking in general...

Lord Yozo

❝OOC ▸] the poor dear XD can't find words. ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:10 pm

User Image
User Image

Shiro wasn't sure what to do with these emotions. It felt wrong having them linger about and bring him so much sadness. Was this what they called "Grieving?" He looked back at the woman as she explained what his problem was. Loss, sadness, it made sense to him but he didn't want to accept that. It sounded so bizarre, his life here on the island had been fun and filled with twists and turns. Why did everything have to go downhill now? He ran his hand through his hair and let out a sigh, being in love was a tedious thing...wasn't it. The blonde managed a soft smile before thanking the woman for explaining the issue he was having. I'm not exactly use to these feelings so bear with me if I seem a bit confused but... I don't really see how you could help fix an emotion. Unless you have a medication that gets rid of it? He said trying to imagine what kind of medicine would be needed to fix bad emotions.

When Priya called him Yushiro again the male cupped her cheeks and shushed her. No no no. I don't like being called Yushiro Ironically enough. All of my friends call me Shiro! He said implying that she was already his friend. He soon let go of her after explaining his preference on names.

OOC:

Kirenai Yuki
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:27 pm

"I'm not here."

ʘяςα Ͼσяяαℓ
|| Mood: Cautious || Thoughts: "..." || With: Zariel The Suspicious || Possession: ??? || Clothes: None ||

"I'm not here either."

XXXXXAfter Priya stopped singing, he was snapped out of her spell. At first he was in a daze. His thoughts were all fuzzy with the details as the events unfolded in front of him. All he could quite remember were muffled voices and graciously moved away to somewhere else. It was really all confusing because he usually knew what was happening and every single detail. He didn't like it one bit.

XXXXXThe White Zariel snapped him out of his daze and brought him back to reality. Where was he? How did he get there? What was going on again? He looked around the strange vehicle, unsure what he was in. It was... Um... Something that moved? Maybe a plane or a car? He didn't know. He had never been in a car or a plane. Though the destination was a little worrisome. Where was he going and was it safe to go? He wanted to know but then was a little scared to find out. So instead of dwelling on his thoughts he asked-

XXXXX"Where is the black woman?"

♆[OOC:]♆

User Image
"I'm right here."

Kirenai Yuki

Lyeisander

Wubbly In Fact

Greedy Widow

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:53 pm

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Shiro❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ A friend? I'm a little happy! ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• As Priya was about to explain what she could do, she felt hands cup her cheeks as he got close again. He would feel that her cheeks were very warm from the rush of blood that surged and colored her cheeks as he explained his preference of name. He let go and she was able to breath again, not from him squishing her that hard, but from her holding her breath from shock. She felt a slight warmth in her heart at being called a friend. Her first friend here!

She tried again to explain what she could do for him, stuttering slightly as she did, "Well, S-Shiro.. I'm a tennyo.. One of my special abilities.. Will be able to help alleviate your distress..." She gave him a shy smile, "Maybe it would be better if I demonstrated?" She looked at him nervously for permission, wondering if he could trust her to do so.

Lord Yozo

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:29 pm

User Image
User Image

Shiro raised an eyebrow when she explained just what she could do to help. The whole explanation sounded...strange but he'd heard weirder things since moving to the city. He figured it would be worth taking a shot, better than moping around and letting everything get to him. The blonde smiled softly and rubbed the nape of his neck. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try...When you're at the bottom the only way to go is up! He said in attempt to cheer himself up. He wasn't sure what to do to let her do her "healing" so he simply bowed his head and waited patiently.

It was weird when he thought about it, would healing meant for humans work on him? He'd never really tested it out before because he had never seen the need to go to the hospital since he had never been sick. Shiro shook off the thought and figured he'd soon find out depending on if anything happened.

OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:42 pm

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Shiro❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ I want to help him. ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• Priya smiles at his acceptance and nods, "T-thank you for the chance..", before taking a few steps closer to him. The closer he was, the better he would be. She takes a deep breath and opens her mouth.

The song was different from the one she had sung for the Oceanian earlier. This song was light and sweet, the voice a clear soprano, weaving the melody along. Gone was the nervous and shy girl. Priya's kindness came full force as her entrancing voice aimed to soothe Shiro's heart aches and sadness. The gentle caress the song had would calm him and give him a feeling of uplifting happiness.

This was the tennyo's power. She could soothe the angriest of the gods and goddesses, along with the most ruthless creatures. Anything with ears could be subject to her song.

Lord Yozo

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:04 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy

Shiro felt the woman take a few steps closer to him. He waited for a few more moments before she began to sing. At first not much happened, maybe because he didn't understand what he was suppose to be feeling or why she was singing. Was this suppose to be her way of healing? The blonde didn't quite get it but figured it was probably in his best interest to let her thing. After a minute or two Shiro began to feel relaxed, as if everything he was stressed about just fell off of his shoulders. He felt soothed and, well, happy. Once the woman's song was finished Shiro looked up and gave the woman a bright smile. Thanks! I feel like myself again! He said giving her a cheesy thumbs up. The blonde put his hand out for the woman to shake. Let me re-introduce myself. My name is Shiro and I'm what some people call a cyborg...But...Its not really that simple eheh. He said rubbing the nape of his neck. I normally don't get sick so you have my gratitude for taking care of me this time. He said with another cheesy smile.

OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:18 pm

User Image

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Shiro❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ The Hospital ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ I want to make him smile more. ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$1000❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

• When Priya finished, she smiled back. She liked his smile. Looking at his hand, she blushed and slowly brought her own small hand out to meet his, "I'm..P-priya... and I-I'm a Tennyo... alot of people call us.. c-celestial m-maidens..but it's a little m-more than that.."

She gave him a shy, sheepish smile, "I-it's a pleasure to meet you.." Her blush deepened at his thanks, "A-anytime.. Happy to help.."

'Come on, Priya! Brave!'
                                                  She, then attempted the thumbs up and a smile, but her face was that of a deep red blush as she did it. She wondered if she looked ridiculous. "A-anytime you feel s-sad again, p-p-please come see me!" She fought to say the words before bringing her hands together.

Lord Yozo

❝OOC ▸] ---❞
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games