Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:09 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Lustful
Company: Robin
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro was surprised how forceful Robin was becoming. It almost felt like she was taking control of the scene. He gladly took a breath when Robin broke the kiss before getting right back into it. The two kept going like this and Shiro eventually got lost in the moment, forgetting about his surroundings. He stayed like this until Robin broke the kiss for a second time. Her calling out his name like that really made him feel strange. His face turned red but he couldn't take his eyes off of her. The way she was acting was just to cute! Shiro brought his hand to her cheeks and guided her eyes to him. W-what is it Robin? He asked, tilting his head curiously and letting his hair fall to the side. He hoped that he hadn't pushed it to far. I-If you want to stop we can do something else. He said comfortingly although he was still cupping her cheeks with his hands.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:15 pm

INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $971.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Panting heavily, Finn lay down beside her, staring up at the ceiling. That was a pretty damn good round of makeup sex in his opinion. Rolling onto his side to hold her in his arm, he kissed the top of her head. He was so happy right now, and not just because of the sex. She was in his arms again, her and their baby. Oh sh-That reminded him, he should have looked over the positions that were acceptable by the doctors. Whoops. Hopefully she and the baby were alright. Well, she was still in her first trimester, she should be fine. Titling his head a little, he kissed the top of her head again as he closed his eyes.

((OOC; Hey, are you alright? ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:23 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

For whatever reason, Bree couldn't stop releasing small after-moans. Her hand slid across his chest, keeping herself as close as she could to her loving and amazing husband. But dear God. Just... Freaking wow. Her chest heaved with pants, she exhaled heavily along his. She swallowed, tucking her toes underneath the covers. So she got charged with another night - it was half off this time and that would be fine. That was 80 bucks for the both of them. And she was fine with that. Pressing her cheek against his chest, she smiled lightly against his skin, closing her eyes in response to his kiss. God... She could... F-Fall asleep right now... Her eyes began to flutter a little. Exhaustion was getting the best of her. Up early from texts and calls, an overrun of cries with her parents, and then the most embarrassing and romantic apology she had ever seen in her entire life. All followed by hardcore sex. She shivered again, though her tiredness was getting the best of her... The brunette soon became deathly quiet.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved; Satisfied.
Money: $1090.50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:24 pm

User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Robin looked at Shiro and shook her head. "It's not that I want to stop..." She paused and debated on whether or not to finish her sentence. Gah! How was she supposed to explain stuff like this anyways? She thought some more before attempting to speak. "...I just...feel weird." She had no clue if Shiro could have understood her. Hell, she didn't even know how to explain it. Ugh! Where was Jeni when you needed her? She needed to explain this! Without thinking, she took his hand and placed it on top of her chest, where he could feel her heart pounded hard. "I feel like it could burst out any moment...What is that?" Robin looked up at him with her eyes showing curiosity and longing. She tried to hard to wrap her head around this feeling, but she still quite couldn't explain it. Again, the textbook she had did teach her any of this s**t!

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:38 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Lustful

Shiro watched silently as Robin tried to explain what was going on with her. He raised an eyebrow as she continued to try and explain it, still causing more questions for him. What did she mean by she felt "Weird". Weird was such a vague word to him since he never figured out the fine line between normal and weird. What do you mean exactly? He asked before Robin put his hand on her chest. He would have been flustered but he felt Robin's heart beating like crazy. Honestly it had him worried that she might have some sort of weird heart condition. He was going to ask her about it but she answered his question in an interesting way. It took him a minute to put together but suddenly Shiro burst into a laugh. R-Robin whats happening is completely normal, It's called lust or in more vulgar terms being Horny. Its where you have sexual desires for someone e- He said before stopping himself. He sat there in silence for a moment, frozen like a statue as his face turned beat red. I-I-I-I I mean uhm...W-w-well Uh...Eheh... He stammered like an idiot before rubbing the nape of his neck. What did he mean by saying that?! He had ran his mouth yet again before thinking and now he had made quite the awkward situation. S-sorry I got carried away! He exclaimed before covering his mouth like a nervous child.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:43 pm

x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, σcтσвєя ①③тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:48 pm

User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

"H-Horny..?!" Robin exclaimed as her face went completely red. She couldn't believe it! This was the first time she felt that way before! Holy crap. She sat there in the awkward silence, trying to piece everything and process it. What if it was contagious! That was something she definitely couldn't risk! Quickly, the girl fumbled away from Shiro and twiddled her thumb. "hehe...maybe we should just sleep...it's getting late." She said and rubbed the back of her head.

[ Time skip ]

The next morning, Robin continued sleeping not waking up even as the bird's outside chirped. Last night, she refused to sleep in her red dress, so she somehow convinced Shiro into letting her borrow his shirt for the night. His long sleeve button up was long enough to cover her bum.

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC: I'm just gonna time skip since the day changed.

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:03 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm, Sleepy

Shiro had fallen asleep shortly after Robins freak out, of course not without giving her his shirt. She was quite convincing after all. Shiro was asleep in a pair of slacks he found in the closet and shirtless. His eyes opened slowly and he looked straight ahead to a sleeping Robin. He smiled lightly before stroking her cheek with his thumb. Man I haven't slept like this in a while...Usually I hardly sleep. I guess you could say you're changing the way I live. He said with a chuckle although he was talking to himself for the most part. Shiro sat up lazily and stretched his arms. He ran his hand through his hair and looked over at Robin again. It would probably be best to not wake her up. He carefully got out of the bed and made his way to the shower. He stripped down and entered the running water. Ahh~ Warm! He said with a smile before beginning to wash himself.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:12 pm

User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Robin was pretty much passed out thanks to the events from last night. The dancing, drinking, and being all flustered really took it out of her. Hell, she didn't even hear what Shiro had said since she was just gone and out like a light. The only time she woke up was after the heat from Shiro left. Stirring in her sleep, Robin soon woke up and grumbled. She rubbed the sleepiness out of her eyes and saw that Shiro was gone. "Where'd he go...?" She thought to herself until she heard the shower running. Finally realizing where he was, Robin smiled to herself before flopping back onto the comfy bed. Ah~ Why couldn't all beds be this comfortable?

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:21 pm

User Image
User Image

Mood: Calm
Outfit: Pajamas

Shiro eventually finished in the shower. He turned off the water and made his way out of the shower. He put back on the borrowed sweatpants and made his way out of the bathroom. Of course he was still shirtless since he left his shirt with the sleeping beauty in the room. He was still drying his hair but decided to see if Robin was up. To his surprise she was actually awake, although she was still laying down. Oh so you've awoken princess? He teased, giving the girl a cheesy grin. The events from the night before were fun but he figured that was enough for a while. Shiro made his way over to the bed and sat down next to Robin, resting his hand on her leg. So I wasn't to boring last night right? He asked, rubbing the nape of his neck with his free hand. Shiro waited patiently for Robin's response while continuing to dry his hair.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:29 pm

User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Absolute quiet. That's all there was as sun filtered in through the window and hit her cheek. Celly groaned and rolled over, through the covers over her head. God! Why did her head hurt so badly? Squeezing her eyes shut, she tried to go back to sleep but the sun had already killed it for her. Still she lay in bed though, with her eyes closed and trying to relax her pounding headache away. Rolling around under the covers, she could feel the smooth cotton on her bare skin and slowly cracked an eye open. When did she take off her clothes? Reaching over to the other side of the bed, expecting someone to be there, she groped around the empty space before looking over at it. Where was Gabe? Maybe he went down for breakfast? Rolling around a little more, she heard the plastic clattering of something hitting the carpeted floor. What was that? Slowly pulling the covers down, she looked around until she saw the vodka bottles that had dropped to the floor. Oh, she got drunk. Makes-Oh god!

Celly jumped out of bed, stumbling a little as she realized her heels were still on and slid to her knees as she dropped in front of the toilet. Heaving the contents of her stomach out, she groaned and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Sitting back on her ankles, she took a few breaths before she could feel it again. Lurching forward, she once again emptied whatever was in her stomach. Why'd she drink so damn much?! Ugh! Another lurch forward before she was sure it was over. Once again wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, she flushed the toilet and shakily got to her feet. So gross. She hadn't drank like that in a long time. Running the sink, she grabbed at the little bottle of scope the hotel provides and rinsed her mouth out as thoroughly as she could without brushing. She needed to go home to change and brush her teeth and sleep this awfulness off.

Dragging herself out of the bathroom, she grabbed her dress that she had laid out the night before, and put it on. Grabbing the little vodka bottles, she went back into the bathroom and filled them up with water before stuffing them back into the mini fridge. Yawning, she grabbed her purse so she could leave and look for Gabe. Why wasn't he here when she woke up? Maybe he just didn't want to stick around for the wake up? That didn't seem very him though. Her brows furrowed in thought as she walked out of her room and made her way to the elevator. Hearing the DING as the doors opened, seemed to jog her memory and she gasped. She had a seizure the night before, that's right! And she ended up losing a bit of memory. Oh dear! That look on Gabe's face. She needed to hurry home so she could clean up and see him.

Riding the elevator down, she returned the room key and walked out, shivering in the process. Waiting a few minutes as a taxi was called so she didn't have to do a walk of shame all the way to the beach, she tapped her heels against the pavement in anxiousness. Hopefully he was alright. That look on his face just seemed so...lost. When the taxi finally came, she hopped in and told him her address.

[EXIT]

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

I see everything no one else believes.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:31 pm

User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

Hearing the bathroom door open, Robin turned her head to see the Shirtless Shiro make his way back. Finally! She was starting to get a little bored without him. "You weren't boring. I had fun last night~" She said happily as she turned onto her side to face him. She watched as he dried his hair with curiosity. In a whole bunch of TV shows, she always saw the girl's in couples dry their boyfriend's hair. With a small pout, she sat up and crawled over to him, grabbing and taking control over his towel. "Let me do it..." She mumbled and gently started to dry his blonde hair more (he's blonde, right? I can't remember Dx). When she was done, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her cheek against his. "Mmm~ You smell reallllllyyy good now!" Robin commented as she let out a little laugh.

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:33 am

INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $971.70

User Image

Finn groaned softly as he rolled over. Why did the room feel so dang cold? He was't as his house, this place should be cold! Curling up tight and pulling the covers closer to him, he groaned again before relaxing into slumber once again. There was no need to get up, the sun wasn't out. It wasn't day time yet. It just happened to be really, really cold. Maybe that was the ice box he called a wife, that was sleeping next to him. How she managed to survive being that cold, he'd never understand. What day was it today anyways? What day was it yesterday? He wanted coffee. Dammit! Now he was awake! Son of a-Alright! Finn grumbled as he sat up, eyes still closed. Nope! Screw that! Falling back onto the bed, he sighed, still grumbling and snuggled back under the covers.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:04 am

Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Clothes still scattered on the floor from the night before, the curly brunette remained snuggled up just under Finn's arm. Her breathing was laced with every definition of the word sleep; heavy, slow, and relaxing. Whatever had happened the night before had completely worn her out. Her dreams swirled over last night's events, the arm sprawled across Finn's stomach occasionally giving twitches and clenches at the ends of her fingertips. Sliding her cheek upwards on his chest, she smacked her lips once before yawning and stretching out her legs, curling her toes. "N-Nnnnh..." She more than likely would've stayed asleep if she didn't feel her head lop off of Finn - who jolted up from the bedding. Her cheek hit the pillow and her eyelids instantly fluttered open, sniffing away her most recent dream. What had she been dreaming of? Byeh. Her eyes flickered over to Finn, then to the window. Was.. The Ball still going on? She sniffed again and leaned up out of the covers, leaning onto one hand and rubbing he eye with the other.

"Nnngh... Finn...?" She murmured through a groggy voice, letting that same arm drag down to her stomach. "Should we... G-Go back downstairs...?" She tilted her head down to the clothing on the floor, the slightest of pink blushes swallowing her cheeks. It was amazing how awake she was right now - though she didn't realize it was actually the next morning. All she knew was that it was dark when she fell asleep, and it was still dark. Without checking her phone, she reached around to scratch gently on her arm, looking down at him. By now, the blanket had slid down to her waist, making her drafty. She shivered, awaiting his response with a sleepy, almost blank glance.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Nekkid!
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved; Satisfied.
Money: $1090.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games