Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"There will come a prince, that will see right into my heart."

A cold draft against her own damp clothes gave her own skin a trail of goosebumps besides the inevitable shudder but his closeness made her forget all of that. His gentle touch against her skin, the way his molten gold hues sported worry and relief all the same, made her wish she could stop the world around them for some time, help him ease away all the worry that was lacing his tan features now. Although with the frustration settling in, her own expressions molded to that of nervousness and fear of being yelled at. Even if he did explode lecturing her, she knew it was all his concern being expressed but she still disliked hearing him mad at her.

The woman flinched at the inevitable, her own lips quivering and glassy eyes threatening to begin their waterworks if he so much as went a note higher with his tone to against her. "I'm sorry..." she signed, lowering her gaze so she didn't have to see the worry in the male's captivating hues. "I know things could have gone quite horribly, but I couldn't just forget about it...it's too important for me." she signed, looking back up at him, unsure of how she'd tell him the details to its importance. She had her 'memories' stored in them, his pictures, his messages, his voice notes, her own memos that displayed her feelings, it was even her voice when she couldn't sign. "I'm sorry..." she signed again, eyes cast back up to his worried gaze. She didn't really know what to say about that either, clearly, she hadn't thought too far when she dropped her concern to him. She refrained from saying anything further, thinking it could wait until later for when they were sheltered from the horrid weather.

With her palm pressed against his again, she looked back at the male, almost hoping it would help ease of the tension between them. Feeling his tight grip against her palm, a small smile eased upon her lips, at least they were together in this.

Body nearly stiffened in fear when she noticed the male, pressing closer to the taller male by her as the harsh raindrops almost snapping her back from her momentary trance. His jacket protected her from most of them though, she felt guilty yet again when her eyes cast upon his damp frame. A deep sigh of relief escaped her lips, his simple word translated easily to what he meant, especially with his comforting hold, his cold gaze that pierced through anyone who dared crossed his path. Pale cheeks lit up a bright shade of pink as she tried to avert her gaze from him, trying not to have him catch her nearly swooning dreamily at him.

Hurried footsteps tried to keep up with the male that cradled her by his side, resisting the shudders and flinches from the cold water splashing against her. By now, the underside of her dress, her stockings and shoes were drenched which caused her body to tremble, although she couldn't tell how bad it was for him. His jacket did protect her from the harsh droplets but soon she could feel it drip over her forehead, dampening her bangs, her shoulders and dress that clenched over her small frame. White shoes turned muddy with all the water, eyes trailing along the floating objects as she feared some could have been them if they weren't too careful - or lucky. Eyes cast back upon his when he mentioned shelter, a quick and quivered nod followed as the cold wind blew against her damp clothes.

Petite hand pressed against her chest as she signed her apology again, following the male with steps much hurried than before as the two were advancing to the hotel the male he mentioned. She hoped they reached sooner, especially after hearing his own voice showing signs of the weather getting to him. Stupid woman, she should have stayed home and avoided all this for the benefit of the two.

Cheeks laced in pink as they advanced their destination, a hotel, he did mention that earlier but it just managed to register. Would they be sharing a room together? Her body turned warmer at the thought of it, shaking her head as she tried to brush off thoughts that would make their situation any more odd.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Camil - My knight in shining armor || Mood: Flustered || Single || || Where: Uptown Soleil || Listening to: || OOTD: Rainy casual
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Occ:
yo punny nut
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:48 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, נυℓч ⑧тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑦③
( ⑧ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:15 am
User Image

❛Let us be wildflowers, let our souls be scattered by the wind.
Let us grow, wild and free, tall and brave in the places that we dream, in the places where our longings are filled.
Let us grow between the cracks of brokenness, and we will make everything beautiful.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling cold. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing drenched clothes || I have two dollars and a quarter on me.

The rain fell hard upon her, like bullets against the top of her head despite shielded by the leaves of a smaller oak tree she had scaled only moments earlier. Hues of clouded sapphire lowered to the reddened palm of her hands, and the mild spots of blood gathered upon where her skin had been scraped. Wet tresses of white were plastered against her face, and matted in a messy tangle against the back of her neck, which her hand occasionally brush away. A quiet breath escaped her lips, allowing her small back to rest against the hard trunk of the oak tree before she drew her knees up, regretting her decision to leave her umbrella by the root of the tree, though it wasn't as though it had helped much to begin with. She was already drenched, despite the small shelter she had over her head. Wind and rain slashed against her small frame as petite hands struggled to draw her jacket closer, wincing at the sudden flash of lightning, and the loud crack of thunder like an explosion against her ears. There was a quiet beep of the watch she wore, marking her forty fifth minute out in the heavy rain. But the cold was nothing in comparison to the starving nights she spent locked in her room, of her creeping downstairs just to scavenge through the shelves for leftover biscuits she had hidden from her parents, and receiving the end of the belt should they come to realize. It was nothing compared to moments she was denied of her meal should they feel the least bit upset, be it over her requesting for just a dollar or two more for her allowance, or a bad day at work, or simply their argument over her existence, over what was merely accidental.

Pale hands reached into her right pocket, pulling out two wet dollar notes and a few quarters, just enough for a small packet of bread from the convenience store downtown, though with the rising waters, it was impossible for her to continue, or even turn back. The young girl had walked a mile from the holiday house her parents owned in the outskirts of town, where they had chose to abandon the little one, leaving barely enough money for her to carry on until the next time they returned. Starving since the previous night, but unwilling to spend what was left of the money, she only slept it away in her cold room, ignoring the growls of her hungry stomach, and the painful clench when it tried to eat itself away. But regardless if she had spent the money or not, her parents would beat her all the same. Telling her she was wasting their money if she had used it all, telling her she'd make it obvious that they were bad parents should she grow too thin. But she had always known it wasn't because of the money, or the risk of their reputation that made them so upset. It was simply the sight of her when they came home, knowing there was a burden like a shackle against their feet, of the existence of a child they had never wanted.

But the girl was always hopeful, albeit scared to death. She was always hopeful that they would return to her with a smile on their face.

Now both hungry, and cold, she pressed herself up against the trunk, drawing her legs as close as her body allowed, shivering at the trickle of raindrops against her pale, porcelain skin, apparent with faded scars of cuts and scratches she had usually dismissed with a quick “I fell over”, accompanied only by the sound of rustling leaves, and the heavy rain drops against the pooling ocean beneath her. Her frown deepened, like weights tied to the corners of her pale lips as her eyes fluttered shut, curtained by long curls of light coloured, wintry lashes. She had only wanted to satiate her growing hunger, of the apparent shrinking she felt of her own stomach. Her lips quivered, wondering how long she had to stay out until the water level receded enough for her to head home. But at the moment, Ji-han did not utter a single word of complaint, nor shed a single tear of frustration over what she had caught herself in. She knew the risks when she heard the news of the flood on the local radio station that played every morning at nine sharp, but despite so, she decided to take a risk nonetheless.

”I—I want to go home—“ with quivering lips, her voice escaped in a quiet stutter. But hungry or not, the little girl only wished to be dry and warmer, in the safety of her own home

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:43 am
yo punny nut

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

Damn why did manmade structures have to be so vulnerable to the elements? Here it was a veritable flood, the best sort of weather for a creature like him, and he had to be worried about his home flooding and being washed away. Ah well, at least it was built upon stilts like a proper beach home. He had been forced to stay indoors quite a bit, laying towels and preventing minor damage, he hadn't had much time to exult in the weather. Now though he needed to head down to the convenience store to get something to eat. Practically no one was out, so there were no victims for him, and frankly the growing pain in his side was making it harder and harder for him to do much of anything. The rain truly must have lifted his mood, for he was even thinking of going to the hospital at some point to get it checked out. No, that simply wouldn't do, it was better for whatever it was to run its course and he would see where that took him.

Was he even going the right way? He knew the city perfectly, but he had commenced to roaming, letting his thirsty skin soak up all of the rain. His conscious mind was taking a break, and only his sub-conscious mind was paying any sort of attention. Part of that mind was his predatory instinct. And right now, he was detecting something that could easily be prey. Now paying attention, he looked around to see who could possibly be out and about in this weather. Scanning in places where people would normally be didn't provide any results, but a scan of the trees produced a tiny little shape huddled against the trunk of an oak tree. He approached cautiously, not wanting to spook the small creature. "Child, sitting up in that tree is not a very good idea. Lightning could strike the tree, and, well, that would be a bad day for you." The creature...child was probably a better term, looked half drowned already, and if his memory of human physiology still served him, the current temperature plus being soaking wet probably meant that the child was quite cold. Which begged the question of why she was out here to begin with? No parent who gave a damn about their child would let them wander in this weather, and wouldn't a homeless person have sense enough to find some place better to stay? Noting the pull of the water at his own legs, it dawned on him that maybe the girl was worried about getting swept away? It was a logical fear really. "Look, if you need to get somewhere, I can hold your hand or carry you or something so you won't get swept away. I was going to head over to the convenience store to pick up something to eat. But if wherever you need to go is on the way, I'll just drop you off there." Kids these days were taught about stranger danger and all of that stuff, right? When he was the stranger, that was actually a pretty good warning, but in this case, he buried his evil intentions and was generally willing to help the kid out. He wasn't willing to admit it, but he had a soft spot for people who were miserable. Maybe because he recognized a kindred soul, or possibly because he was not entirely evil, he tended to be less of a jerk to such people. Not kind per se, but it was an improvement.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Funds: $20
      Relationship: Widower
          Mood: Begrudgingly kind
              Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:17 pm
User Image

❛Let us be wildflowers, let our souls be scattered by the wind.
Let us grow, wild and free, tall and brave in the places that we dream, in the places where our longings are filled.
Let us grow between the cracks of brokenness, and we will make everything beautiful.❜

I'm feeling cold. || I'm speaking to a stranger. || I'm wearing drenched clothes || I have two dollars and a quarter on me.

Her hands rested upon the side of her head, little palms pressing against her ears to drown out the sudden roars of thunder, and her eyes shut each time her sapphire hues caught sight of the brilliant flash of thunder, like a flash light that lit up every dark corners of the street. And she thought it looked like heaven's gate. Drawing her hands away, she rubbed her palms together, pressing them against the sides of her neck to warm herself up. But the wind was strong, like hands pushing against her small body despite having a branch full of leaves in front of her to break the force, threatening to throw her off the branch she had struggled to climb. If she had known better, she would have went to Cecil’s, sitting upon his front door until he catches her figure upon the surveillance camera out front, and even if he hadn't been the best cook, she’d have something decent to eat, a warm place to stay, and a company to talk to. The thunder roared once more, like a monstrous laugh against her ear, snickering at the pathetic situation she had caught herself in, but she did not complain, only waiting out the rain, and hoping the waters would recede.

"Child,” a voice called, as though belonging to a saint, quiet, and calm. Her head turned, hues of darkened blues now falling upon a man with pale skin, as white as snow, and silken raven tresses that fell long past his shoulders, like waterfalls of black ink against his back. “Sitting up in that tree is not a very good idea. Lightning could strike the tree, and, well, that would be a bad day for you."

And perhaps it would, but it had not mattered to the little girl. She only gazed at him, allowing the rain to drag out the silence between the duo, before she shook her head. ”That’s okay.” Papa and Mama wouldn't be sad, she left out. If anything, it'd be the key to unlocking their shackles, freeing her from the whips and lashes of her abusive parents, freeing them from the baggage of responsibility they return to check every once, or twice a week.

He was strange, walking in the rain without an umbrella, letting raindrops fall against his skin like water from his own shower, and raven locks clinging against his skin, smooth, unlike hers, matted in a tangled mess. Her gaze downcast, glistening sapphire meeting glowing baby blues, like the colour of a bright day sky, like the colours of crystal clear ocean, like the colours of the underwater cave Cecil brought her to. ”But, Hyun says not to follow strangers-“ and while Cecil had been a stranger, too, at first, he had taught her the basic things her parents had not. Don't follow a stranger, don't accept anything from a stranger. But what option did she have, when he had been on the way to the convenience store downtown?

”I just want to buy some bread from the shop downtown-“ she answered, this time turning her body to face him. ”so I'll wait for the water to go away.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:53 am
yo punny nut

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

"That's okay," that was her response to the notion that if she stayed up there she might get struck by lightning? Did she not understand the concept? He truly was not very experienced with children, but she seemed astute enough. Could it possibly be that she valued her life about as much as he valued his? What the hell, she was too young for such thoughts. So being absolutely miserable was more than just her outside condition, it was a chronic thing. He had no clue who this "Hyun" person was, but even if he wasn't here now helping her, at least he had taught her something useful. But in the state she was in now: soaking wet, her clothes too summery for the current cooler weather, obviously cold from the wind, and based upon the fact that she had braved this weather just to get something to eat, she was probably pretty damn hungry by this point; in such conditions, she was going to have to trust a stranger. In this case, that stranger was a monster who had killed many people.

He shook his head, "the water isn't supposed to go away for many more days. Probably won't be very safe until Tuesday or later." He steadily approached the tree, maintaining eye contact with her the whole. He didn't really know what it was like to be a small weak creature, he had always been a predator. Even when the humans near his homeland began poisoning the waters with their industry, he had just been a fleeing predator. Showing submission would probably confuse her, but he couldn't be threatening either or else she might try to flee. His best bet was to remain as neutral as possible while speaking to her calmly and quietly. Once he was at the base of the tree, he leaned against one of the branches and continued to look up at her. "Not trusting strangers is generally a good idea, I'll give you that. But it looks like you could really use some help, and my conscience isn't going to rest until I've seen to it that you are safe and sound." He could feel the water tugging at his legs. The left was fine enough, he was willowy, but he was at home in the water, but his right was not doing so well. If he had to chase after that damn thing all because of a little running water...well, it was a good thing that the man who had made it was already dead. He could feel the pain in his right side rising, he would need to get moving lest the pain knocked him senseless in a freaking flood. He really sure what would work to convince her to come along, but there was something left he could try. He quickly unfastened a delicate golden chain from around his neck, at the bottom of which was a simple gold band."How about this, you can hold on to this while we are together. It's my wedding ring. My spouse is dead, so I will never get another one. Hence, that ring means the world to me. If at any point you feel threatened by me, you are free to leave and take it with you. Might be able to sell it for good money even. But, if I stay true to my word and help you out, you'll return it before we part. That's how serious I am." He held the ring out to her, though he was quite certain his heart and lungs had completely stopped at this moment. That ring really did mean the world to him, and he couldn't bear the idea of losing it.

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Funds: $20
      Relationship: Widower
          Mood: Nervous
              Ooc: __

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:59 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑮тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:45 am
User Image
'Even snow has its layers.'
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight
Current Outfit

Alison sighed as she walked out of the library and back to the outside. The blazing mid-afternoon heat would have been much more bearable if not for the humidity.

I hate humid weather, she thought to herself.

Things were slow at the Smoothie Palace, so she had decided to leave early in order to do some research on the family she may eventually become a part of.
Rubra Empyrium was as elusive as ever, as the information she got from the library was even less informative than she had hoped. Another dead end, unfortunately. Just then, her stomach growled.

The streets of Uptown Soleil were a sight to behold. Alison had never seen cherry blossoms all-year round as they seemed to have. The petals littered the sidewalks like a light snowfall.
Alison sat down, having purchased some light snacks from a vendor conveniently selling goods in the area. Some kind of fish-shaped pastry with red-bean filling. The vendor had cooked them fresh, and so the sweet aroma was wafting around her. She began to review her notes in the hopes that something might click that she did not notice before.

She took a bite from the pastry, her mouth tingling from enjoyment as the texture of the bread danced with the sweet flavor of the bean-paste. It was a little crispy, only a little, not too chewy. She took a sip from the iced coffee she had with her. It was a good choice to go with the pastry. The slightly bitter flavor of the coffee complimented the extravagant taste of the delicious snack, whilst simultaneously acting as a palate-cleanser to keep her from getting tired of the richness of the red-bean flavor.

She was about to take another bite when she heard a soft mewling sound. She looked down and sure enough at the foot of the bench she was sitting on was a calico looking back up at her. It must have caught the scent of the bread she had on her. Alison was actually surprised to see a cat, she had been in Soleil City for a few weeks now and had not seen a single pet.
The calico, staring at Alison, mewed at her again. She knew what it wanted. 'S... shoo,' She said to the animal, lightly moving her feet at it in the hopes that it would turn and run from the sudden movement. But it was a rather brave feline, and instead jumped onto the bench with her and began examining the bag of goods she had sitting next to her.
'Kss! I said shoo!' Alison hissed at the calico, again trying to scare it off with gestures of the hand. It pawed at the bag and mewed again. Alison in return gave it a nasty look. '... Ugh, fine, whatever,' she relented and broke off a piece of the sweet bread she was eating, placing it in front of the cat.
As it examined and sniffed its reward, Alison couldn't help but wonder where its owner was. Obviously it had to have one, right? It was so used to the idea of people that the very thought of running from a stranger was foreign to it.
After it ate what Alison had given it, it mewed again and began rubbing itself against her thigh. 'You're pretty ballsy for a lil' cat, aint'cha?' Alison smiled in response and lowered her hand towards the calico to pet it.

ZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAPPP!!!

Electricity surged from Alison's hand and engulfed the animal in a webbing of crackling energy. Alison's eyes widened when this happened and pulled her hand away. The calico froze in fear for a moment, the flash and sound, the energy passing through its body, before leaping from the bench and disappearing into the blossom trees. Being non-magical, it did nothing more than leave the animal with a tingling sensation.
Frustrated, she gripped her Heater Gauntlets and looked at the gems in the center. They were flashing violently, and she could feel energy crackling all throughout her body now. She looked from side to side to ensure that no one was on-looking. It didn't appear to be the case. Holding her hands up, she released moderate blasts of Empyrial Lightning from her hands, getting rid of the built-up energy. When the tingling in her body stopped, she readjusted the gauntlets and plopped back onto the bench.

'I hate humid weather.'

asbloodrunscold

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:47 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku loved the sun, the blaze of the sun never quite bothered the godly tiger as she was used to harsh work in the summer. She went out to practice, and of course for a swim to enjoy her day off with no appointments at the gem holding her back from claiming her personal time. The giant tiger was able to just enjoy a lazy day and she did indeed enjoy her lazy days. She stopped over to get some sweets as well and carried the bag in her maw, careful not to rip the paper with her razor sharp fangs.

She decided to wander the city and just enjoy herself. People were used to her now, and of course they were wonderfully decorated with Sakura petal all year and to Kiku that was part of the majesty of the place. It reduced the need for a viewing party, but she would always marvel upon the beauty of the nature she had grown attached to. It was her goal and perhaps when there she could relax and just enjoy a peaceful wind.

Not a long walk at all for her as she reached the place and found a nice out of the way spot to sit. Lowering herself to the ground she gently set down the bag before digging her snout in to pull out a box of bon bons. She was quite adept at doing things in her tiger form since it was her natural form, opening the box and using gently grabbing them with her teeth before she at them.

A lot of streets for a long rest. A perfect perfect day.

However she did sense something interesting and the cat had her curiosity. Picking up the box in her teeth and placing it in the bag before biting its handle she would go to find it until finding some girl sitting on a bench by herself. She set her bag down, noting her annoyed face "Are you alright?"

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: street // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: No one // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Fantom Leo XXII

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:54 pm
User Image
-Old Halteese saying

Alison Arondight
Current Outfit

When Alison heard a voice ask her if she was alright she turned to face where the voice came from.

'Oh, yeah, I just hate this w--wwwwwwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!'
Alison practically flew off the bench in surprise and sheer terror as her gaze met the originator of the voice; a massive tiger.
Alison's next action was to increase the size of her Heater Gauntlets to that of tower shields, then charge herself to activate her barrier. Hiding behind the shield, she braced for an impact of some kind. But there was nothing.
And so after what was only 10 seconds, Alison peeked her head from behind her 'shield line', whatever semblance of bravery to even do so was a result of her defensive aura. 'Wh... who're you!?' Alison asked anxiously, her voice cracking. 'Wait, you aren't related to the cat from earlier, are you?? Look, I-I didn't mean to zap 'em, or whatever, okay!?!'

asbloodrunscold

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:16 pm

User Image

User Image
The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku tilted her head as the woman began to scream, unaware that her form might scare someone at this point. She simply continued to sit there tail swaying gently behind her enormous form as she looked down at the panicking blonde. She would appear to yawn as she watched the woman put up shields, looking around to see if maybe she saw a bug or something that might have frightened her or something of the sort.

Once she went quiet Kiku still sat there, looking down until she peaked out. Kiku raised a paw, licking her fur before looking at her "I'm Oshiro Kiku, it is nice to meet you!" the giant tigers booming, ethereal voice causing a bit of an echo. She still carried a mostly non-threatening demeanor apart from her gargantuan height.

"Cat? I'm not related to any cats around here. You probably shouldn't go around zapping cats though. Its rude." she said before wandering a bit closer "So are you alright? You look live you've seen a ghost. I don't sense too many around here....just on occasion but most are harmless." the goddess still aware she was the cause of the freight.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: street // オカシ$740.0 // 同朋: No one // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside), // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Fantom Leo XXII

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:44 am
User Image
-Old Halteese saying

]As the tiger spoke Alison could feel her entire body going weak. Oh, a talking tiger, because that's COMPLETELY normal. No biggie. But as she glanced around, no one else in the immediate area seemed to be afraid of a big cat on the streets of Uptown Soleil. In fact, the faces she was getting in response to her hysteria were either confusion, annoyance, or passing concern. So it was pretty evident that, at the very least, the people of Uptown Soleil were fairly welcoming of this animal.

Still shaking but not wanting to seem like a pariah, she lowered the charge of the gauntlets to their normal size, keeping her hands in front of her as if they were somehow better suited for a defense.

Aw, its licking its paws, how cute.

When the big cat introduced herself as Oshiro Kiku Alison responded. 'A-Arondight. *eherm* Alison, Arondight.' When Kiku moved closer, asking if Alison was okay, she tensed and cringed back a bit. 'W-wait don't come any...!' Alison pathetically tried to cut her sentence short. 'I'm, uh... I'm fine...' she managed, trying to calm down and compose herself. 'Just... don't get a lot of big cats where I'm from. Like, especially ones that talk.' Was this really normal for Soleil City? This was supposed to be the ideal city of romance, right? When did they have such... supernatural content here??

'So I, uh, I'm guessing even talking tigers need to find a significant partner or whatever?' What the hell kinda question was that??
But it was literally the next thought she had in her head.

asbloodrunscold

Fantom Leo XXII

Aged Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:42 pm

Minamoto Hanako

Despite her attempts to possibly tease him more, she did not receive the same reaction when she surprised him from behind. Was he getting used to her or was he just getting as hungry as she is? Whatever the reason maybe she made sure that her new playmate will not be able to escape her grasp.

”There’s a restaurant here at Uptown that serves delicious Italian food. I’m kinda craving for some pasta!”

Or maybe she could even order some pizza and some mozzarella sticks along with it? He’s paying anyway. This thought made her giggle to herself. Just when they were about to reach their destination,

”Uhm…”

Her brows raised and her lower eyelids become tensed while her mount unconsciously was left open halfway. It’s as if something was pulling her face and but she’s trying to fight it. The muscles in her body froze up completely and she started to sweat ferociously as her hold of him tightened.

’S***! Why is there a dog there?’

It was resting few meters away from the restaurant. It’s not that she hates them but for unknown reason she was extremely afraid of dogs. She did not know how long she was in that state but others knowing this would only cause her trouble.

”I think they’re closed today. Maybe we can eat somewhere else.”

Her eyes never left the canine as she tried to convince him of her excuse. It was an obvious lie for there were several people eating right outside the restaurant. She would then try to turn around before the dog gets even closer but it seemed that her feet are still glued to the ground.

COMPANY :: Porcupine
                                          MY SPIRIT IS:: In
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Not sure it would be better in the restaurant or here.
                                          ll Neo ll

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces