Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:16 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx
xxxxThe Raven Asperserxxxx

”Cross the line, and you'll get hurt. Trust me, you'll regret it next time.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Corbin internally sighed at his answer, knowing that Isaac's attempt to calm himself down was less fruitful. "Since Mistress is busy with her work, I have the chance to explore more about the city. So, what else do you want to do to relax?" Besides, he had nothing to do anyway, and Isaac would feel more insane if he was all alone. At least she was not there or she would feel a bit salty about the encounter. Hikaru was still the one to bear grudges so letting go was still no easy matter for her.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: observing
Company: Isaac
Money: (Hikaru handles the cash)
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image

I am much more then the spare son I am unique

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac laughs lightly "Corbin do you really want to spend time with a person whom your mistress loathes and I just usually prepared for my concerts" he said while standing up from the bench walking towards his housing area "want to come with I only come down town to speak to a spy or two?" He asked while pulling the zipper up on his jacket

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:38 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Tattoo Artist / Metal Worker

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

The raven shook his head at the prospect of Hikaru still bearing grudges against Isaac. "This is just one of the cases in which I don't really care about what she feels towards you. All that matters is that she has to stop being so stubborn." While his loyalty was with her, there were cases in which they were not exactly on the same page. "Let's see what your cohort has to say regarding that matter, then." He could only hope that it would be good news since the master had dug his own grave thanks to Hikaru's wrath.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:34 am
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac nods as a crow lands on his shoulder with a message for him "thanks" he said while looking at the message nodding "good nothing is going on for now" he sets the crow up into the air while he looks at Corbin "well I've finally got a day off from hunting" he said smiling lightly as he puts his hands in his pockets

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:54 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Definitely, Corbin was internally relieved that they could take a break from the action. He was now thinking about what to do next to pass the time. "Are you still going to prepare for the upcoming concert? We can go somewhere else if that can suit you well." Beluga was definitely out of the question since Hikaru knew what he had planned yesterday. Maybe a place with fewer chances of fans charging in on the ice mage would be a good idea. Privacy was still a must even for a talented musician like Isaac himself.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC: Will sleep after this.

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:02 am
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac nods understanding while he spoke "that would be perfect since the concert will be on us soon" looking at Corbin smiling sweetly "where did you have in mind Corbin?" He asked while he leaned against the brick wall thinking about different songs and choreography for the performance

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

The raven hummed since he had to pick on what would be the best way for them both to pass the time on this fine day. "Maybe there is a cinema nearby. I'll pick what we can watch based on the showing schedules for today." But he wished it wasn't a dystopian-themed movie, since the scenes reminded him of his past before Hikaru picked him up. Plus, his mistress was more inclined towards anime movies, so anything else would be fine unless it was too sappy for the raven's taste. Corbin would like something more intriguing aside from the drama that was part of the script.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:50 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac nods as he moved his body off of the wall "a film sounds good it has been a long time since I saw one" he spoke while stretching out his arms walking towards Corbin "which genre do you prefer?" He asked while playing with his pendant slightly

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:19 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Corbin then shook his head, mainly because of the fur tickling his skin. "Action movies are my thing. We'll go with that." And he flew away from the tree to be near him, though he was a few meters apart from the ice mage. "Better hope we're in time for the screening." With that, he flew away towards the cinema, allow the other to follow him. He would shift to human form once they would be at the entrance so that they would enjoy their time as good acquaintances, even when Hikaru was still not completely fine with it.

-- Exit --

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: ready for the time
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:05 pm
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac nods as he followed Corbin smiling slightly while walking towards Corbin following him with a respectable distance

--eXit--

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:32 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

-- Enter --

The sun had shifted its direction by the time the two exited the cinema, meaning it was now early afternoon. The hustle and bustle of the street had become louder since people were buying lunch or even doing something else. Corbin was thinking of going home not long after this to finish another one of his pieces, but he wouldn't mind staying there on the streets a bit longer. It also seemed that even Isaac was also deep thought, but he chose not to question about it. He ended up sitting down on one of the benches, crimson eyes gazing at the sky.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: mostly quiet
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:46 am
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

-->Enter<--

Isaac clears his throat as he looked at Corbin "A question if you can humor me that is" he spoke while he puts his hands in his pockets as the wind lightly blew his hair aside for a moment showing his crystal blue eyes

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:40 am
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

The raven had just shifted to bird form when Isaac spoke if he wanted to ask something. Damn him since he knew what the obsidian-haired bird was thinking. "You may be thinking about my mistress aside from the possible missions with the hunters." His mistress was actually still stubborn, not willing to be friends with the ice mage completely due to his past connection with Sarina. He still wished that she would just let that feeling go.

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: mostly quiet
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:50 am
User Image

Isaac Ice

User Image

Isaac scoffs in disgust lightly "not even close no I honestly don't care if your mistress likes me or not it's part of being a hunter which can burn in hell for all I care about the war took more the angels but also my family so I'm going to go train once Xander heads back to Paris as a hunter slayer that way I wipe out the psychotic hunters with out help" he spoke honestly yet his eyes were emotionless "Sarina still has family out there so I'll eliminate the blood line until there is nothing left" his pendant glowed black with hatred as he walked towards his housing area "oh and thank hikaru for opening my eyes for me and now every hunter that makes one slip up will be nothing but ash" his voice became cold and deep as his eyes turned red

User Image

Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:23 pm
User Image

xxxx♠ ✂ Corbin ✂ ♠xxxx

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Corbin frowned slightly, though the part about wiping Sarina's entire family out of existence intrigued him. "Count me in on that one, so that no one with her blood would be left alive, even if things would get... messy." But upon noticing the change of his demeanor, he sighed wistfully; Hikaru was someone they wouldn't want to mess with but she would get a bit too far, especially with Solaris being the target of the motives. "It depends on how deep the slip-up would be. Pardon may be granted if someone's willing to repent, but what you said may always be the outcome."

≺ ÷(`[¤*_ _ _*¤]´)÷ ≻

Mood: mostly quiet, but slightly cresfallen
OOC:

Smexi-hexi123

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games