Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:42 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to Logan. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but I've been feeling confused recently.

Lucky. Are they, really? Vixen only smiled, and accepted his words as it is. He was quite the charmer, wasn’t he? Was that how he had his way around women? The fox eyed him, before she downcast her gaze bashfully. Lucky, he said. Was it fine if she considered that a possibility? Can she make people happy? With her halfheartedness, perhaps not. Not as of late, at least. Maybe she could in the future, however, with the state she was in, it was unlikely for her to love, nor be loved. Yet, why did she feel so confused? Why does her thoughts linger back towards the djinn? ”Sometimes I wonder.. just how many women fell for your words alone.” she murmured. A lot, perhaps. Not that she would blame him or anything of the sorts, she was somewhat the same, after all.

”Thanks..” she answered after a long pause. ”For thinking highly of me, that is-” it wasn’t everyday she came across someone like him. Perhaps, it was okay for her to like herself, even just a little bit? Yes, that would be quite alright. At least she’d like to believe so.

Then that was when the series of non-stop nonsense came once more. ”I can say the same to you, with how you have a way around words.” she laughed. Admirers, Vixen wasn’t too sure, but people who dislike her being, there was a lot. Wives, especially. It wasn’t as if she had known the man was married, given how he didn’t have his wedding ring on. Who could blame her? But it seems, rather than accepting the fact their relationship has gone wrong, they’ve decided to put the blame on her. Vixen was always the black sheep, wasn’t she? ”Hm..” she hummed, pondering over just what he’d ask of her.

Vixen turned the bar stool, where she ended up facing him completely. He had always been quite the curious creature, and the fox never really understood what went through that mind of his. Not once, not a single minute, was she able to grasp his thoughts. Perhaps that was why she had been so intrigued in the beginning. She reached her feet forward, grazing them across his own. ”I’m curious.” she spoke up, ”I wonder what you’d ask of me. The compensation..”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:45 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled when she wondered how many women fell for his words and he thought about it too. "Well I'd say a lot but I've only taken a few girls back to my home. The rest I just feed on. It's part of my curse after all." He said befire taking the first drink of his whiskey. After a while she thanked him for thinking highly of her and he laughed softly. "Im surprised no other man has said this to you." He said to her. When she said that he probably had a lot of admirers he shook his head. "I might have a way with words but im 'dangerous' looking. Don't know anyone that likes dangerous types. Specially a dangerous person who's a vampire." He chuckled as he took another sip. He watched her as she sat infront of him setting the glass down and his eyes looking into her's with a grin. "Well...a night with you wouldn't be bad." He chuckled and gave her a wink. "Plus im curious as to how your blood tastes like. Smells...better than human blood." He said. It was also about that time again. He needed to drink blood from time to time in order to survive or else there was a risk that he would go ferral. "So..how about it miss Vixen." He said with a sly grin as his eyes had a slightly seducing look on them.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:51 pm
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

I'm feeling tempted. || I'm speaking to Logan. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but I've been feeling confused recently.

A curse.. She propped her chin up on one hand as she found herself gazing at Logan, and ponder regarding his being. Was he cursed as a vampire, or was he born as one? She assumed it was the former. He gave her at least that much information to explore. ”Well, I don’t think they’d see it as a curse, though.” the fox chuckled. She can imagine that they’d much probably enjoy it, having his lips upon the soft skins of their neck. Vixen absentmindedly touched hers, reminded of the night before. This morning’s departure from the djinn’s house made her feel rather lonely once more, but it seems, that was no longer the case.

There were other men who told her such a thing though, mostly in the bedroom it seems. All and all such words were only meant to have her worked up, and she knew such words were less than sincere, yet the fox indulged it the petty little lies anyway. She could pretend that was true, wasn’t she? Vixen chuckled, deciding to keep said information to herself. There was no need for him to learn something so embarrassing. ”Now doesn’t that mean you’re special?” said the woman in a playful tease, though when he spoke of being dangerous, she only shook her head. Is it? Dangerous? Isn’t that what women want nowadays? They like the thrill, the adrenaline rush that came along, or perhaps they just like the idea of danger, never the literate one? ”That’s quite alright.” she paused, and she’d slide her hand across the counter, where her fingers eventually found his. ”At least the idea of danger sounds exciting to me.” how dangerous would it be, she wondered. Was it the bloodlust? Was it something else? Vixen didn’t quite mind, in fact, it sounds quite thrilling.

"Well...a night with you wouldn't be bad." the fox looked away with a faint blush upon her cheeks. So was that what he had in mind? It wasn’t surprising, though. She can’t deny such thoughts hasn’t crossed her minds, not when there were so many subtle hints. ”I-Is it..?” the scent of her blood, she wondered what it smelled like to him, what it tasted like. Would it be sweet? Bitter? Vixen withdrew her hand from his, where it eventually came to hold against her kitted cardigan. Her gaze flicked upwards, and she’d wind up gazing at him with what seems to be anticipation. Would it hurt? What does it feel like, having a pair of fangs sunk into her skin? She’d allow the fabric to droop off her shoulders, revealing the pale skin she kept hidden underneath.

"So..how about it miss Vixen."

”You can do it here if you want, since it’s basically just.. us both at the moment.
she spoke in a voice barely above a whisper while she caressed she skin upon her neck. It was still early, and the staff were mostly hanging behind in the kitchen until the next customer comes in. Vixen moved herself towards him, where her hands would find their way to his chest, before slithering up around his neck. ”I’ve been brushing it off, but it seems all you do is tempt me. Is this what you meant when you said it was dangerous..?” the fox asked while she brushed a finger against his lips. ”So..? How about it?” she repeated his question. While at work? It seems as of late, she has begun to mix her personal affairs up with work, though it doesn’t seem as if it had mattered.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:08 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled and nodded. "Nah mostly I see it as a curse." He said to her as his eyes looked straight into her's watching her touch her own neck and grin softly. When she mentioned he was special chuckled. "Well that's a first. Does that mean im makin a special place in your heart?" He said with a grin as he looked at her in the eyes before he felt her fingers reach his and hearing her say the idea of danger sounded exciting to her.He raised a brow and his grin grew more. "Well now im starting to think you're after my own heart." He chuckled and watched her as she averted her gaze when he mentioned the scent on her blood before nodding at her question. "It wont hurt either...vampire saliva numbs the skin so you don't feel pain." He mentioned before noticing her beginning to take off her cardigan revealing mire skin as she approached him. Her hands running up his chest and around his neck as his own wrapped around her waist.

'You can do it here.' He chuckled softly at that. "Thats quite bold of you miss Vixen. You truly are a woman after my own heart." He chuckled as his hands slowly caressed her body. When she asked if that was what he meant when he said it was dangerous he shook his head. "Not exactly but it's not important at the moment." He said with a grin before he replied to her last question. "How can I say no to that." He chuckled before kissing her lips deeply

((ooc: Off to pms?))  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:50 am
User Image

I'm feeling tempted. || I'm speaking to Logan. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but I've been feeling confused recently.

Was it really that much of a curse? Vixen only chuckled. It wasn’t much of an important matter, really. Curse or not, the fox even found her immortality to be somewhat of a curse ever since she’s experienced the loss of a loved one every now and then. How many times was she unable to attend a friend’s funeral simply because of her appearance that did not age? How many times has she stood by in the far distance, unable to even pay the last respect? Ever since then, the fox stopped approaching people, stopped getting attached. She was perfectly happy, with just her twin, and a few good friends. Though now, it seems, she has found herself a lovely immortal companion. ”Oh, darling.. You’ll be in for a heartbreak.” she answered.

Vixen didn’t think too much of a situation, which was often the reason why she ended up in a hot mess, why she ended up tangled in love affairs left unsettled. She was undecisive, which had also hurt a lot of people in the process. She wondered if she’d hurt him, too? Vixen’s eyes softened as she gazed at the vampire. She hoped that wasn’t the case. She didn’t want to hurt anyone else, but it seems, their situation didn’t allow her mind to ponder on such matters for long. ”It makes everything all the more thrilling, no? It makes you feel like you’re really living in the moment.” she answered. It made her adrenaline rush, and that was the few moments she felt she was truly alive and living.

”I’m not too worried about the pain, so you can do whatever you want..” the pain was the least of the worries. She’s suffered from pain far greater than this. A little bite wound to her body wouldn’t even come close. The air felt cold against her skin without her cardigan on, though that seems to change once his arms found their way around her waist. His hands were rough, but soon enough, she’d find her skin warming up upon his touch. So she was bold, he said. The fox flicked her gaze upwards, finding it quite funny. Bold? Was she? Vixen found herself shy when she was in the companion of the djinn, though. Funny. ”Hm? Or perhaps.. shy women are more to your preference?” she’d tease, running her index finger along his back. She could play a shy woman, though that’d come off quite.. pretentious, she found.

Her question was left unanswered the moment he had disregarded it as something unimportant. That’s right.. There were more important things to be done in the moment, is it not? His hands would seek her skin beneath the tank top she wore, and she’d shudder beneath his touch. ”You’re quite impatient, aren’t you..” A soft hum escaped her when his lips met hers. He carried the scent of cigars and alcohol, where the slight taste of whiskey would linger upon the tip of his tongue. Her fingers ran through his brown locks, tangling her fingers within his hair as she gave it a soft tug. It felt soothing, and Vixen found herself getting hooked on the taste his lips allowed.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Sure thing!

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:24 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαяcн ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥④
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑬ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:35 pm
Amour1568

User Image

Joel Myers

Dating: Coorah Adina

Joel had entered the establishment, his hands in his pockets and his eyes looking around. This was where he had met Coorah the firdt day he got transported there. It seemed desserted today but it was his first day working there. It was early however and not many people came to have a drink so early. He made his way behind the counter and stood there, cleaning the counter top as he waited fir any customers.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:28 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑤
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:31 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Ami Lynne

User Image
Relationship Status: Single
Money: $1,000 (minus $5)
Mood: Lonely
With: Nobody
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Ami walked into the area, and sat down at the bar. She was having a rough time. She started missing her younger siblings and their like schemes and such. But she knew she made the right decision to move here. She just had to get used to the place. as the bartender came over asked what she wanted she pondered on what she wanted finally she looked up at him and said "Sex on the beach please." She smiled and looked down as he walked away. She pulled out her phone just to check it, wondering if they tried to get a hold of her. But it was empty. She sighed and put her phone back in her back pocket and wondered if she should get food as she paid for her drink and looked around playing with the straw.

(OOC: Sorry not my best)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:58 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Work was nice and all, but it was even better when Alphonse got a day off. If he had it his way, he would spend all day working on his art, but that didn't really pay the bills. Now that he had a job it felt like he was finally settled in his new town, so why not celebrate it? It had been a while since he'd gone out to do anything and it was about time he found a few more places to relax. It took a bit of wandering around at first, Alphonse judging which roads to take based on scent, but eventually he found a little dive that seemed nice. It wasn't crowded at least and it seemed like he could get a drink here, so it was good in his book.

He entered the bar and took a seat at the bar, not too far from the only other patron. Alphonse didn't do more than give her a small smile before looking over the menu. There were quite a few interesting sounding drinks, it was kind of hard to decide on one, however, when the bartender prompted him he decided to go with a 'Shark attack'. When the bartender turned away to prepare his drink Alphonse looked around, taking in the atmosphere of the place before his eyes landed on the woman sitting nearby. "Ya know, it's probably not good to drink when you're upset. What's wrong? Don't imagine anyone would stand up a pretty thing like you."

≺ Cash: $923.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: It's good!

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:27 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Ami Lynne

User Image
Money: $995
Mood: Lonely
With: Other perso

Ami watched the other person walk into the bar. She tried not to stare as he did so, she looked away and back at her drink and took a sip. It took her a minute or two to realize the man was talking to her. She blushed and tried to hide it by taking a drink. Finally she looked back up "True, I usually don't." she laughs a little. "But I don't know I guess I just feel alone." she blushed slightly again "My family don't seem to miss me, and I don't know if I should feel hurt or relieved. I told them I wanted some space when I left but I thought at least my younger siblings would contact me. But so far no one has." she said looking back into her drink, and realized she just unloaded everything on a guy she barely knows "Oh my gosh I am so sorry." she said as she blushes the brightest red "I didn't mean to unload everything on you." She said looking away into her drink, embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:24 am
User ImageUser Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
location Shimmering Starfish company Some peeps mood Brainfrozen

Kaiah walked into the bar, heels clicking gently against the floor as she slid onto a bar stool, waving at the bartender cheerily."Hello hello~ . Can I get a...uuuuhhh...Sex on the beach, and two Pina Coladas?" There were only a couple other people in the bar besides her, and they seemed to be flirting. Some guy with dyed hair and some shy lookin' cutie. An interesting pairAhhh young love. Wait what the hell am I saying, they're probably older than I am. Finally her drinks came, the bartender looking at her with a bit of doubt as she downed the first Pina Colada, then the next.

Annnnnd then came the brain freeze. She probably shouldn't have acted like a dumbass a minute ago."Ohhhh owieowwieowwwiiieeee..." She mumbled under her breath, not wanting to disturb the other patrons. Kaiah actually wanted to scream, but you gotta be polite! Ohhh Jesus why am I such an idiot... She sipped on her Sex On the Beach slowly, massaging her temples.
                                      =

currentlywearing x currentcurrency$983listeningto x
User Image
Name
Name
Name

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:17 pm
User Image
Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Alphonse Fleur

Alphonse couldn't keep from chuckling to himself when the lady blushed. He didn't get what she was so flustered about but it was pretty cute! "That sounds even worse." He pointed out, thanking the bartender when he returned with his drink. He didn't add anything else, letting her speak until she was done. She had a point, it was kind of weird for her to unload all of that on him, but it must really be bothering her if it was that easy to get her to spill everything. "It's cool. Isn't that the point of going to a bar? Unload yer secrets #008C00a stranger then never meet again; people actually pay for the type of crap." Alphonse joked, hoping to at least get a smile out of her.

He glanced at the door when another customer came in, offering a smile before turning his attention to his current drinking partner. "I understand where yer comin' from though. It was difficult for me when I first left my siblin's too. They're probably just tryin' to give you the space ya want; I'm sure if ya shoot them a message they'll be blowin' up yer phone." He still missed his siblings dearly and worried about them, but they contacted him often enough that he was able to worry less about them. Alphonse took a sip of his drink, nose wrinkling for a moment at the strong taste that hit him. A few more sips and he'd be used to it though, enhanced taste or not he wouldn't let it keep him from drinking.

"I'm Alphonse by the way. Can I have the pleasure of having your name, miss?" He asked, straightening up to give her a toothy grin, proudly showing his fangs. She smelled kind of weird, like a human but also something else, so he doubted the sight of them would scare her off.

≺ Cash: $923.25 ≺ Mood: Relaxed ≺ Dating: No one ≺ Ooc: It's good!

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:16 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Ami Lynne

User Image
Money: $995
Mood: Shy, worried but getting comfortable
With: Alphonse

Ami smiled when he chuckled, it was a really pleasant sound to her. "Well not the exact reason I came here, but thank you for listening to me complain about my life." she said laughing. She smiled as the other girl came in but turned back to her acquaintance. "Yeah, that seems understandable, but I don't know, maybe I should just leave them alone for a little bit, and enjoy my new found freedom." She smiled her little side smile, and took a drink. She smiled "I like the name! I'm Ami." She gasped when she saw his fangs. "Hey! I have those too." she said giggling. She extended her fang just so he could see them, to show she wasn't lying but had to retract them before she made herself weak, since she was only half vampire.  

XxMusic_Is_My_Life16xX

Dedicated Lunatic

4,925 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:42 am
User ImageUser Image
location Shimmering Starfish company Some cutie peeps mood Shipping like the FedEx

Though mainly focused on her drink, Kaiah glanced at the two who were getting along pretty well. Ahhh she was jealous. But they were so cuuuute. She tried to look at a few messages on her phone, but got bored, counting the bottles of rum, vodka, and tequila on the shelves of the bar. She always felt creepy shipping flesh and blood people but COME ON. And that's when she saw the fangs. So cool... So cooooooool... While in a daze, Kaiah realized that her drink was gone. Who could've done such an unspeakable act?! Why would anybody want her Sex On the Beach?!
                                      Here, she giggled a bit. Yeah, she was buzzed.

=

currentlywearing x currentcurrency$983listeningto x
User Image
Name
Name
Name

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games