Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

When the waitress brought out Emi's drink, the kitsune would thank her before taking a sip. Her large ears twitched a bit before she set the cup down. While waiting for her food, the woman's eyes would glance around a bit before she gently tapped her nails against the table, the sound being rather soothing to her. After a few moments, she stopped tapping her fingers and looked up just in time to see her food being brought out to her. Licking her lips a bit, she looked down at the plate. Oh! It looked delicious! Picking up her fork, she stabbed it into some of the noodles and brought the fork to her mouth. It tasted even better than it looked!

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Profile Here tab Relationship Status Single tab Current Form Human tab Outfit Cute

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:32 am
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

While the customer was enjoying the order served to her, Chester finally picked up the freshly baked brownies and he put the second batch into the oven before closing the lid. He didn't want to burn himself while having to cut into squares so he had to keep it cool first and he did that through mixing for the third batch for today to pass the time. The song had drawn to a close when he commenced on mixing, but the next track was his favorite entitled 'Gravity' by Against the Current. He hummed in a soft voice as he took his time until the batter was finally ready to be poured later on. But still, he had to tone down the volume just a little bit since a few customers may not like the loud music.

Mood: busy
Company: a customer (Emil)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Had to celebrate mom's b-day so only now that I settled down. ;w;

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:31 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Hanging out with Fisher had been so fun! It was just what the djinn needed to refresh himself before going back to work. Sahar ended up arriving at work a little earlier than usual, so he took his time wandering the kitchen before clocking in. Of course, when he spotted Chester working he couldn't resist going over and giving his side a pinch. "Good morning!" He chirped, grinning innocently as he made his way to the restaurant. It looked like they already had one customer, how nice!

"Good morning, miss! Are you enjoying your meal?" He greeted her with a polite smile as he checked to see if the dining area needed any tidying up.

>>>>> I have: $839.25 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: relaxed, cheerful. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:09 am
User ImageUser Image

Emi sniffed the air a bit as she could smell something chocolatey in the air. Oh how she loved sweets~ Perhaps she would order some after her meal. Eating another fork-full, the young woman's ears flickered sideways as she heard a voice. After swallowing the food in her mouth, she looked up at the man that had approached her. "Good morning. Oh yes, the food here is delicious." She said with a smile before she paused a second when she had finished her glass of milk. She didn't want any more milk and she didn't drink soda too much so she would ask for some water instead.. "Could I possibly get a glass of water?" She asked him, her head tilting to the side just a little.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Profile Here tab Relationship Status Single tab Current Form Human tab Outfit Cute

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

User Image

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:57 pm
User Image

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

The baker was so immersed in his task that he didn't notice anyone else going near him until he felt the pinch on his side. Chester winced slightly and whipped his head only to see Sahar grinning innocently, though that current attitude was reminiscent of that of a little trickster. "Well, good morning to you, too," he greeted the waiter with a smile and wave before the djinn left to check on the female client. He then turned his attention to the brownies, giving the surface a gentle pat with a finger to see if they were cool. Happy that they had cooled enough for management, he proceeded to the next task, cutting into squares to be served to the clients later as dessert.

Company: a customer (Emil), Sahar
OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

It was nice to see customers enjoying their food! "Yes it is, our desserts are just a good too. We have a very talented baker on staff." He pointed out, speaking, of course, of Chester. He usually wasn't one for sweets, but what he had tried of the shorter male's cooking didn't disappoint. "Yes ma'am, I will be back in just a moment."

Sahar took her empty glass before heading back to the kitchen, putting the old glass in a sink before fetching her water. As he passed Chester he eyed the dessert he was preparing curiously. "That looks wonderful!" Maybe later he could try to snag a piece...Right now he had to return to their customer, though! He returned to the young woman's table and sat down her drink somewhere out of her way then turned back to her with another smile. "Will that be all miss?"

>>>>> I have: $839.25 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: relaxed, cheerful. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

Quote:

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

Emi smiled at the waiter before eating some more of her Alfredo as she waited for her glass of water. When it was brought to her, she would thank the man before thinking for a second. "Hmm. I think I'll take whatever is causing that delicious chocolate smell." She said, her orange eyes looking into his for a moment before she glanced away again. Picking up her glass of water, she took a few sips before finishing her Alfredo.

OOC Sorry it's short ;; w ;;

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image

With the task of cutting into squares being done, he could now put them on the small dessert plates, three pieces each, though there are vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce to complete the presentation; he would just have to scoop the cold treat and squirt the syrup just before he would serve the dessert to the guests. He heard Sahar complimenting about his masterpiece and grinned. "Thanks." And then, the female customer asked about getting a serving of his dessert. With that, he put a scoop of ice cream on top, drizzling the syrup in zig-zag lines and attaching a sprig of mint for garnishing.

Chester then called out to the half-djinn as he handed the plate in preparation to be served. "Here. Let her have the taste of these lovely cheesecake brownies!" Indeed, he was so proud of his creation and he was certain that the woman would be happy with both the taste and presentation.

Mood: busy, and happy
OOC:

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:58 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Chester certainly sounded proud of his creation, as he should. As much as Sahar missed Integra, there was no denying that the shorter man enjoyed his job just as much as she had and he matched her skill. It wasn't surprising that when he returned to their customer's table that she requested some of the brownies Chester had made. The irresistible scent of chocolate had filled the restaurant and it was too good to ignore. "I will be back in a moment then." Sahar promised before heading back to the kitchen, where Chester had already prepared a plate for the lady.

"Thank you!" He laughed lightly as Chester's expression, glad to see he was enjoying himself, then headed back to the woman's table. "Here you are, I will make sure it is added to your bill, feel free to call be over when you are ready."

[[Ooc: Sorry! I got stuck covering other people's shifts this week so I haven't had much time to get on! ]]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Emi looked at the waiter and tilted her head to the side a little bit before smiling at him softly. "Okay." She would reply to him before patiently waiting for her desert to be brought out to her. When it was, her eyes would brighten a bit as she saw the cheesecake brownies. Oh! They looked delicious! "Okay. Thank you." She would say to the man before picking up her fork, she cut off a small chunk and ate it slowly. Oh! It tasted delicious too!"

OOC Sorry it's short ;; w ;; Again...

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

SoujiAtsumi

User Image

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:58 pm
User Image

As the tanned male served the plate for the lovely female fox, Chester worked on a few more orders to be bestowed to the other clients and then he checked on the second batch of brownies to make sure that they were baked completely before putting them out of the oven. Glad that they were baked to perfection, he took the trays out so that the third batch would be baked next. That would be enough for today, as he may have more than enough. The ginger-haired was certain that the female would be happy, so he just focused on what should be done, all before lunch time would be up next. Later tonight, he would focus on DJ work for his next project, so more busy times ahead after his shift would be done for today.

Mood: busy, and happy
OOC: Day change coming up later, so better reserve.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

SoujiAtsumi

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:09 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑧тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④③
( ④ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:03 pm
User Image

With the positive reception for his cheesecake brownies yesterday, he was pumped up to serve them again today for the menu. Chester ended up working on his project until 11 PM last night, so he had arrived a bit later than the usual. But he wouldn't mind since he memorized the recipe by heart and he had his mind set on finishing the first batch as soon as possible for baking. The ginger-haired planned to bake only three batches for today since the customer flow was gradual. And this time, there was no music to accompany him, so he just hummed a tune as he went on with the notions of a busy baker working at his usual station, serving the clients and leaving them happy afterward.

Company: no one
OOC: Time for the catch-up! XD

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Excited ⟡ Company: Noone ⟡ Location: Taste of Italy

It had been some time after Chester got a job and she herself got busy with her projects that she got to meet the amusing little ginger. She was looking forward to surprise him at work, hopefully that would turn out well. From one of their previous conversations, she recalled he worked at Taste of Italy, perfect timing! She could pick something up for herself and meet him too.

With her entering, she headed to the counter, looking over at the menu while she thought of her little surprise. She couldn't just walk into the kitchen, she'd have to wait for him to walk out.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Springy || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c: Yaaaas!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:52 pm
User Image

Chester was done putting the first batch into the oven to bake, though he now had the urge to pee. With that, he had to depart to the comfort room to satiate to that. As he exited the kitchen, he saw Lisa sitting near one of the tables, looking at the menu. He gave the girl a smile and a wave as an informal greeting, hoping that she would catch it, before heading to the CR. It took him five seconds to finish peeing before flushing the male urinal and then washing his hands. He used the hand dryer to dry up his hands before returning to his workstation.

Mood: busy, but friendly
Company: Lisa
OOC:

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games