Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:07 pm
xXDestructive_MindXx

Quote:

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Paintball:::::: M o o d: Worned Out:::::: C o m p a n y: White/Grayish Hair Male:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

As the event ended, Miki rubbed the spots the paintballs hit her and slightly jumped a bit by touching them. It was quite painful, she wasn't really using an protective gear as it would feel like slowing her down if she had one. But the event was over and sucked that she couldn't get much points for her team being chased and couldn't get her sight off him, not wanting to get a quick shot by him. Though she had fun with the little cat and mouse chase. Miki walked back to the main area as the team score was posted. Fourth place.... that kinda bummed her out. Oh well, maybe next time her future 'team' won't be in fourth place and fight to get first.

Miki's ears then perked up as she turned her head towards the male that was chasing after her and pointed to the exit. Just a few seconds turning back to him after looking at the exit, she watched as he disappeared from her sight. She rose a brow up at how quick he was to the exit then shook her head and coughed up a small laugh. Holding onto the paintball pistol in her right hand, Miki began to walk to the exit, twirling the small gun around her finger, before placing it back to wherever she got it or to whoever was taking the guns back. Pushing the doors open, Miki looked up at the sky as it was now evening and the sun barely showing. That event was sure long and didn't know that much time went by, but as she walked out the museum, the fox spotted a familiar guy standing at the gates and looking down to his phone. Walking towards the guy, Miki whistled to him trying to get his attention. "So how's my hunter doing?", the fox joked as she got just enough closed to him, "Haha hi my name's Miki. Nice to meet you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Character:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:54 pm
Clothing:: Paintball! - Team Cyan!!!
Company:: Stranger
Feeling:: Concerned
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 137¥
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30 (a gun), Prepaid cellphone
OOC:: And now I'm hopping out. Building up to a future encounter with ya...maybe lol.
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

asbloodrunscold

whiters4

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Oh...she knew gave him a nickname? "You're quite something else there, Little blue." His own nickname for the blue haired winged girl as he smiles softly to her and her color killed clothing; Much like his own. "If you ever think about a career change you might think about going into music. That is, if your trigger finger ever gets rusty." With a playful wink to the angel girl and a wave good bye to everyone, the lone wolf Ryan begins to makes his way to the exit. "Congrats on the winnings you guys. I hope to see y'all next event this city has, and thanks for the day of fun!"

There was much room for a dude like Ryan with a happy looking crowed that Hikaru had found, or so her thinks, and thusly he leaves. But not before seeing a woman limping away (Skye). "They got you pretty good I see." Ryan speaks up to the lady as he walks as her pace, enjoying the mellow brisk but concerned for the lady. "You wanting any help get to the bus stop, ma'am?"  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye sighed softly as she stopped to return her gun. She then paused and tilted her head a little bit as she looked at the man that approached her. Smiling at him, she gave a small chuckle. "Yeah. It seemed that everyone was set on shooting the least protected areas. She said as she glanced herself over, having to turn her head a little more to see the bright cyan splatter on her rear. That one she wasn't too upset about, she had actually deserved it, but the others were going to leave bruises. Skye was known for bruising pretty easily, probably because of her pale skin. Looking over at him again, she shook her head. "No thank you. I was actually thinking of walking home. Walk off the pain ya know." She said with a small chuckle, her bright yellow eyes glancing over at him once again. "I'm Skye." She said with a bit of a smile. This could be a possibility to meet a new friend so she might as well introduce herself.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇGo time
                                      x ᴏᴏc-
Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:36 pm
Company:: Skye
Feeling:: Content
OOC:: Where would you like them to walk?
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"Well ain't you a spunky one." Ryan complements the tough girl and her bravery to walk off the pain that seemed to be at some tender spots on her body. He rewards her convection with a smiles as he too turns in his equipment, same as she. "My name is Ryan" He replied but then quickly says, "But call me Leon. Ryan is a name that doesn't suite me, I feel." The golden eyed latino chuckles slightly with his kind eyes shown to the girl who gave him a once over with her own golden gaze. "If it's not too much trouble, could I maybe join you on your walk for a little? I'd like to do some sightseeing today and feel like a walk and talk would be just perfect for that, rather than a boring walk alone." He wasn't sure how this lady felt about being friendly to strangers but it could be seen by Ryan's carefree attitude that he loves meeting new people and didn't have an evil bone in his body...but it was up to the lady to whether or not he'd have a walking partner today.  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye glanced at him and chuckled a little bit. "I wouldn't exactly say that. I just thought that some fresh air would help since the smell of paint was starting to give me a head ache." She explained before smiling a bit more as he stated his name then asked to be called Leon. Skye tilted her head just a little, but sort of understood what he meant. Back when she was in middle school, she hated her name because she would get teased for it. That was until she punched one boy in the nose, then the teasing stopped. Looking up at Ryan, or Leon rather, she smiled at him again. "It's no trouble at all. I quite agree with you, though once in a while walking alone is nice." She especially liked walking alone in the forest, it was peaceful and a few times she'd even had a deer or other animal approach her. She wasn't sure where the two of them would end up walking too, but that was all part of the fun!

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇGo time
                                      x ᴏᴏcHmm. How about either Moonbucks Cafe? Since after running around and geting shot at all day would cause someone to get hungry xD
Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:09 pm
Company:: Skye
Feeling:: Content
OOC:: Haha, totally true. Some few post in the streets, then to the cafe? Or straight to the food brake?
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

"The smell is rather strong, isn't it." It actually kind of reminded him when he would do some painting work with his grandfather, but it was the memory he liked and not the smell. "I guess you right about being alone sometimes, but today I'm glad to have ran into a nice lady like you." It wasn't often someone runs into a peaceful stranger but his luck must have been running on high today. He may not have won the paintball massacre game but he certainly was blessed to have had such a good day.

Ryan holds the door open for the battle worn woman and gestures for ladies first before he'd then follow behind Skye and open the conversation. "You ever played with paintball guns before? It was one heck of a first time for me."

Exit  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye nodded in agreement. "It's especially worse with a sense of smell like mine." She said, alluding to the fact she wasn't human. Normally she wouldn't have, but there were more non-humans than humans playing paintball, so she had come to assume that the different species intermingled peacefully here. Or... she hoped so. Glancing over at him, she blushed just a little before smiling at him. "I'm glad to have met a friendly face as well." Though, she hadn't really bumped into anyone unfriendly while living here... other than that kind of scary blue haired male from earlier in the game. Smiling as the door was held open for her, she thanked him before chuckling softly. "I've fired a couple real guns, but not a paintball gun. It was an interesting experience though." She said as she walked with him.

[Exit]

x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇGo time
                                      x ᴏᴏclol. We could do a couple posts on the streets.
Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:44 pm
User Image

Hakem took Victoria's and Aubrey's vests, if permitted, and laid them along his arm with his own. He was glad to be rid of the heavy black padding, straightening his stained shirt beneath before bending down to sweep up Tori's helmit with a snap of his fingers along the clear visor. He stacked it on the vests and tucked Aubrey's under his arm. The guns he hung off his shoulder by the straps, figuring to himself that he could manage Ty's supplies as well with enough effort. A face appeared for his gaze to fall upon before he took his leave, a smile and a raise of his brow accompanying a small chuckle as the orange haired male from team orange approached and complimented him for playing so well, basically, for his age.

The wolf bent forward at the waist by a few inches, a short bow since he couldn't offer his hand. "The older the year, the higher the quality and value of the wine. Likewise, I hope you improve your skills by the time you're as mature looking as myself." A more heafty chuckle as he straightened and flicked his head to tussle his hair back in place. "It was a good game nevertheless. Until we meet again, sir." He worked his shoulders in a rotating shrug, feeling the stiffness settle on his muscles. Admittedly after that accident with the jet back his lower back and shoulders were especially sore. When he got home he was deeply considering a long bath and and cooling pack before bed.

As the third placing contestant of the game approached, Hakem glanced at Aubrey. Well, she'd taken that in a clear sweep, so congrats we're more due to her. He had an edge because he'd lived high stress situations like this before, it hadn't required too much effort to be considered a feat for him though the work was plentiful just the same. "Same to you." He supposed, since it wasn't above him to play his plensetries and put his distaste aside. When the apology followed, he spared a nod in agreement to pass the female's message along. Had he thought sincere action had been needed, not just repremand, then he would have acted. Besides, her half of the escalation subtracted, Tyrese had started the fight. With reason, but not much necessity.

"Good day to you." The wolf nodded deeply, smiled politely at the dark haired teen he'd been so amusement by, and turned on his heel to go find Ty's things. He ought to turn the whole lot in before the night officially escaped them. It took a split second for him to orientate himself and find his way back to where he'd stored the last goggles and gun, before long they were in hand and he slipped out an exit to slide everything onto the front desk and have it accounted for. He would need to hitch a ride with the girls- he had a good feeling his own transportation was long gone. He tried walking to the grand doors and glancing out into the vacated parking lot. Like he figured, the blue detailed vehicle wasn't where he remembered it being parked. He shook his head and returned to the curly brunette and ruby spectacled ginger.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Yo Punny Nut"

asbloodrunscold

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Relaxed // Famished // Drained } ||

Company
|| { Miki } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { OOC } ||

User Image

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

To the sound of a whistle, that seemed a little bit familiar, Ku's gaze darted upwards to meet the appearance of the blonde fowgirl he had been chasing. He leaned off of the gates and gave a small smile, then mumbled, "Storage: consume." and threw his phone into the air, making it hover right above his ring. The ring then glowed a tinge of white and "swallowed" his phone. He chuckled at her attempted joke. "Doing well, doing well. That was quite some chase we had back there." he replied, making small talk as best he could. It was true though, was quite a game the two of them had. He had enjoyed every single second of it, and would do it again if given the chance. "Kind sad our fun was over quite fast, though. I was enjoying it while it lasted." he continued, a slight snicker escaping his lips. He wiped his brow of the lingering sweat drop that had started to trail its way down his forehead- seeing as though he was cooling off from the event, just as she introduced herself. His eyes locked onto hers, his quartz-tinted gaze keeping focus on her chartreuse-green gaze. He smiled at the petite Miki in front of him. "Th' names Kurai- Ku for short." he replied, leaning in a bit to shorten the difference of height between the two. He thought it would be quite a strain on her neck if she were to continue looking up at him. "It was a pleasure chasing you around." he joked, winking at her playfully. He was tempted to add something else to the matter, but it wouldn't suit the situation- at least, not yet.

Gurg-rumble. Well, ain't that just peachy. Way to go, stomach. It wasn't like Ku didn't know you were still there, feeling deprived. He knew he would need to snack on something soon, and he had planned on going somewhere to buy groceries to make some food. You didn't have to go proving to the world that you were empty. Ku patted his stomach, almost like an attempt to quiet it down- to settle its unease. He looked back at Miki and shyly chuckled, now just a tad bit embarrassed. "Seems I'm quite hungry too. Heh~" he stated. He pointed towards the town and slightly beckoned his head towards that direction as well. "I'm thinking of buying some groceries. Care to join me?" he asked her. Such things could be quite boring by oneself and he did want to at least befriend her. If she did decide to tag along, he didn't mind cooking something up for two. Hey, it might be fun, no?

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:35 pm
xXDestructive_MindXx

Quote:

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Paintball:::::: M o o d: Worned Out:::::: C o m p a n y: Kurai aka Ku:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

As Miki made her way to the grayish white haired male, she tilted her head a bit to what she saw him do. Throwing his phone and disappearing into his... ring? So he wasn't human, well she wasn't human as well and probably most of the residents living in the city is probably the same just different type of species. "That's some really interesting trick you did there.", the fox said as she looked at his ring then back to him and nodded in response about the little cat and mouse chase. "It was quite fun, tiring tho, but fun. Expect when people are still shooting at us." Miki's butt still kinda hurt a little, well not her butt butt her tail actually. She turned her body back a little to look at her small tail and looking around her body of all the paint on her clothes. It might be quite a pain later to get it all out, but the paint may be washable so it'll be okay maybe..

Miki let out a small laugh as she placed a palm on her hip as she leaned a little to the side. "I like that one shoot I got on you when I slide across that barrier and causing the chase to continue", she said letting out little giggle and a wink after, "Pleasure to meet you, Kurai. Ha and pleasure to play the mouse in that chase of ours." Just minutes later, some sort of growl came in randomly. Someone was hungry, that chase and the event was pretty fun and going on for quite a while of course one of the two's stomachs was going to growl by all that fun. Miki looked down at the ground, having to let out a laugh at Kurai's stomach, then looked back at him as she let out a friendly smile. "Hehe seems like it!", just minutes after Kurai's stomach, the fox's stomach growled after. Miki's laugh was cut short after that growl, she then placed a hand on the back of her head, scratching it nervously. "Ohhh... that's embarrassing.. and sure. Kinda need some ingredients for later in dinner." Moments later, Miki began to walk backwards as she turned to Kurai and gestured him to come as she waited for a while before leaving.

{EXIT}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Character:

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:47 am
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Relaxed // Famished // Drained } ||

Company
|| { Miki } ||

Balance
|| { $985.00 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { OOC } ||

User Image

User Image

Ku's brow raised at her statement to a "trick" that he apparently did. He followed her gaze to the ring on his finger and then, chuckled. If only that were actually him, too be it was just the rings feature. "Oh, no no no. That wasn't me." he rebutted, raising his hand with the ring on it. "That's all this little thing. Magic ring and all." He nodded in agreement to when she said there fun wasn't up to par, due to the interference of the other competitors shooting in their general direction. He agreed wholeheartedly with her regarding it. They could of enjoyed the chase a lot more had those stray shots not collided. Oh well, it was a event- a massive one at that. Can't always do what you want to when there's many other people around. Without even thinking, though, Ku's gaze followed hers as she examined her own body. Unconscious reflex, he didn't do it intentionally. If she saw him... "Don't hit me..." he thought.

T'was a nice shot, indeed, he couldn't deny. He had wished in that moment he could of hit her with one too, coulda shared that right then. Curses. And then, there went her stomach. Ku stifled a laugh as hers abruptly halted in response to her stomach making its presence known. She accepted his invitation and talked about dinner later. "Nah, we might return by dinner time, actually." he stated. Given the position of the sun, dinner time was peering it mug around the corner, awaiting to surprise them. It was then he had the idea of, "I wouldn't mind treating you to dinner today. Shall we head back to my place after shopping? I'll cook ya something." he offered, just before she started trailing off to the town. Ku then followed after her.

"Hey, hold up! You're my guide there!" Seeing as how he hadn't been in town for too long, he didn't know where everything was just yet. If she did know, it would make everything quite easy, instead of them having to go searching in the dark. Hopefully, she did know.

~{ EXIT }~

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:35 am
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

The sound of the buzzer rang clear above their heads, ending the game within an instant. There the total and overall winner sat, flexing her fingertips several times to ensure she hadn't cramped them too terribly. Granted, pulling the small trigger back hadn't taken much force whatsoever, but that certainly didn't mean it wasn't tiring pulling again and again. How many times had she shot? It had to have been, at the very least, two and a half hoppers worth or so. She swallowed audibly and released several harrowing breaths - absolutely exhausted by the hours of the extending event; at least, she could swear it were hours after they had gotten here. Reaching for the gloved hand extended to her, she couldn't help but feel the tint of pink cover over her cheeks. What now? Her gaze flickered to the screens connected to the ceiling of their current room, watching a shimmering star twirl just above her sea foam green printed name against a black background. She rocked back against her heels, craning her neck back far enough until she could spell out every letter of her name mentally. It was shocking, in reality. She had hardly felt herself pick up within the last hour and yet, she had won.

She tugged the edge of her helmet back, listening to the whisper of curls drag along the inside foam. Every sense, every glaring color, every refraction of iridescent reflection on the luminescent lighting - all of it - had been muffled since she placed the armor on her head and finally she could breathe correctly. She took a long inhale, partially a mistake on her part, and felt the widest of smiles overcome her babydoll rosy lips. She had won. She won. She had impressed Hakem and WON!! Excitement didn't even begin to cover the joyous expression on her face. Her irises lit to a neon amethyst and she threw her arms up with a cry - only to come back down at the realization in absence of a certain blue haired wolf; the younger one, specifically. As she opened her mouth, she was swaddled by several members of whom she assumed to be working at the museum. They looked familiar. Maybe they had worked at the front stand when her and Victoria first walked in? Regardless, they tossed a cyan sash above her shoulders, rounding and tightening it against the peak of her right hip. The bottoms of her shoes felt thinned. The floor beneath her felt hard and she instinctively rolled her ankles until she could feel herself on her toes to ease the uncomfortable feeling - but there only stuck an embarrassed, excited smile on her face; plastered as if the man of her dreams had swung her around.

However, that didn't seem to be the end of the flurry surrounding her. As the two stepped away, a young woman with dirty blond, tied-up hair began to make her way over to Aubrey, a mason jar in her hand. Inside it looked as if a dulled star hung in the balance of existence, shuddering vaguely every so often. Her eyes sparked and found herself absolutely entranced by the object. If she had read right... It was the gift of dreams. Things could change within an instant of whispering and lifting the lid to allow it to ascend past the atmosphere again. A shooting star, if anything. She inhaled slowly halfway through relinquishing the vest over herself and handed it off to Hakem, instead expanding her arms for the medium sized glass jar. "Thank you..." She murmured, holding it back closer to her chest. The woman held out an envelope, stuffed with what she assumed to be instructions on how to use said item. She could hardly breathe as she took in its dazzling light - a faint yellow glow that would occasionally appear white to the viewer. A total wish with close to no limits...?

It wasn't until she realized someone was speaking to her that she turned her attention from the winner's glory, her friend close behind in a somewhat protective stance by her shoulder. She blinked slowly, switching her amethyst gaze to the familiar lighter strands of blue atop the woman's head. Admittedly, she had caught her emotions off guard - but that wasn't to say she wasn't still upset over the entire ordeal. Where had Tyrese gone to? Her babydoll lips thinned, mulling over the next words to come out of her mouth. She couldn't say much to the first half of it - if anything, she'd prefer not to speak to her at all. But fortunately Bree's temperament and maturity levels weight differently. She could only muster a nod at that point, a thin smile accompanying beside it. In another day and age - specifically her high school years - she might have told the woman to find him herself, but that didn't seem likely in the slightest with how caught up the both of them were. She exhaled slowly and watched the fluttering strands cross around her jawline. She swallowed. "Thank you. I will." Magpies?

Her eyebrows knitted somewhat between the center of her eyes and she turned again to find another woman - a brunette this time - congratulating her sweetly. "Ha! Thanks." Her hand would have found the nape of her neck had she not needed to shuffle everything into one arm, extending her palm and taking it without hesitation. Something shifted along her ankle and she jerked away, spotting a thoughtful Victoria down picking up the gun off the floor and handing it over to Hakem. She exhaled slowly and, upon Hakem's return, placed her idle hand around the opposite end of the jar, cradling it closer to her chest. "I think I might actually die if I don't get off my feet." She muttered, kicking on each behind her until she could feel the heel of her shoe smack against the bottom of her buttock. Upon hearing the response she wanted to, she turned on her heel and quickly made her way to the exit. Of course, she was tired, but... There had only been one congratulations she had been wanting to hear - and he was nowhere to be found. She sighed softly and watched as the ground in front of them abruptly became the tile of the front hall, both double doors now open and occasionally spitting out the past contestants.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

She was somewhat... Unperturbed by the final results flashing above them. She hadn't been surprised with the sudden fury Aubrey had brought in the final hour or so of the event. Even the last 30 minutes, which were plagued with what she assumed to be pregnant exhaustion, were overwhelmingly layered in cyan shots from the petite woman. She had promised Bree a win, and so she did receive it. Constantly throughout the final moments she continued to refill the woman's hoppers for any gun she could manage at that rate - and had all but given up on the thought of shooting anyone. Not if it meant being distracted enough to let her friend fail. The helmet rolled against the side of her ankle as she turned to bury her pale ivory nose into his black sleeve. She inhaled slowly. At this point she could understand the point of him scenting her - as adorable as she found it - but currently, she found herself annoyed at the loss of scent even he had gained; or at the very least, the power of the paint taking over every inch of her senses. Her nose scrunched and she began to unclip the buckles holding her vest tight against her in place. It would feel like relief by the time it came off her torso.

And hell, she needed it. If she didn't pry away the clothing meant to protect her, she might have broken out of it at any moment. But now... The cooling air swept over her cheekbones, shoulder blades, and the riff of her mid section with a gentle sigh. She would have handed things off to Hakem had it not been for the approach of the woman she hadn't particularly appreciated throughout the event. True, Aubrey herself had mentioned she was in fact a contestant and she couldn't exactly expect everyone around to understand the turmoil the family had been through - but that hadn't exactly stopped her from hearing the rest of the conversation that proceeded after her and the brunette's leaving. Her teal eyes found the opposite's, a silent demanding of respect emanating off her goose bump layered skin. Slowly but surely they began to smooth out, her shoulders still stiff as if awaiting for a lunge or last shot to be given by the bird; even if she so obviously didn't hold a gun at the current moment. The dominant stance soothed and her alpha gaze came to a stand still until finally, after mere moments of what... Might have come across as an apology, were accepted by the brunette. She gave a short snort, watching the other of the two carefully.

Whomever she was, it was the same female that had attempted to reach out for Aubrey's slight protruding stomach without so much as a whisper of an ask. She squinted, narrowing her gaze down as if she were to study the brunette's every move. Luckily for her, Victoria had moved Bree much too soon and away from the situation earlier to avoid any unnecessary confrontation or leaving with Tyrese. But for now, she assumed she was safe, her owl like gaze occasionally turning to watch the jar held in her friend's arms. What exactly was that thing? And why did it give her such a, well, serene feeling simply by gazing at it? She watched as Hakem slowly trekked back to them, her hand extending somewhat to brush the back of her hand against his. Her knuckles dusted his palm before pushing her fingers delicately into his. A firm wiggle and she flexed her opposite elbow thoughtfully, peering over Aubrey's curly hair to watch a few people squeak past the door to exit the building. The event was over - and it seemed as if everyone had had a good time for the most part. A few leisurely made their way to the few exit doors nearby, but the majority stayed in groups.

She snorted a laugh softly, the inhale expanding her chest before she released it casually. "We're waiting on you, oh victor." A smirk played at the corner of her lips, but she found her cheek resting tiredly against Hakem's shoulder. It had been a good exercise - and an even better stress reliever, but she still felt the urge to, at the very least, head out for a run within the next few hours; assuming she wouldn't be able to wait until next morning. Or... She eyed him thoughtfully, giving a narrowed sweeping gaze over his form. "I'm assuming he went home, then?" She murmured beneath her breath, though her thoughts didn't linger too far from the idea of romping around in the sheets with him later. It had been a little while.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

whiters4

asbloodrunscold"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image

Hakem hummed his own passing expression of a chuckle as he watched Aubrey, the look on her face saying it all. Flustered, but prideful and enthused of a hard earned stand over all of tonight's adversaries. She'd wanted this, and to think a single pull on the trigger had handed the prize to herself; a single pellet, the lead over even himself. There was nothing less than well deserved in that. The wolf was back in time to cast a curious look at the jar tapered to her chest with a snug one armed hug; the sash was an unexpected touch as well. He diverted the inquiring plum orbs to see what brushed along the back of his hand, extending his arm slightly to accomidate the slide along his palm and slide his fingers amongst the red heads. "Ah, yes. " Hakem agreed with Victoria as Aubrey eluded to her discomfort. Both ladies seemed somewhat worn. "If it's quite alright for me accompany you both, I'll gladly drive us back." He trailed comfortably behind as Aubrey turned on her heel, nodding towards the one whose hand he held as she murmured quietly, hoping to remain inconspicuous to the other. "Mm, perhaps." Home, or wherever, he hoped the younger wolf didn't spend too much time behind the wheel with his disposition.

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO"

Yo Punny Nut"

asbloodrunscold"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Death Reaperxxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

The fallen angel smiled as the handshake offer was accepted. She then noticed the jar which contained the star. She smiled a bit sadly, a tug of her lips curving up slightly though her eyes were a bit clouded by disconsolation. Indeed, she was now a bit envious, but thinking about it a bit too much wouldn't help to change what already happened. If she could only win first place, she would do it not for herself, but for Solaris. But she knew that the wish would be something that she had to do with her own two hands, and it was up to the violinist to grasp for that, too. She then let go of the hand and picked up her gear, knowing that it might not be the last time to see them again. The brunette gave the winners one last glance near her shoulder, her back turned on them. "May our paths someday cross again. Sayonara." And she gave them a wave of farewell before leaving the place for good, with her gear left behind on the base of her team.

Indeed, she would be needing a lot of self-care by the time she would return home, alongside the burning inspiration for her next masterpiece.

-- Exit --
⊴ ׺°”˜`”°º×_ _ _׺°”˜`”°º× ⊵

Mood: impressed, but also tired
Company: some people, but now alone
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

whiters4

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:31 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $2209.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

Bree walked on, completely oblivious to the quiet murmuring between the two behind her. Had he already left?Her eyes flitted back behind her in what appeared to be a cautious expression - though it was more playful than not. They had chosen to drive her car here, and after continually arguing she was absolutely fine to drive, the red head had managed to persuade the keys and driver's seat from her grasp. With a gentle exhale, the corner of her mouth curved, but she only turned back and away from them, withholding any form of taunt that she might have thrown particularly in his way. She reached for the door, pressing her fingers until they flattened and bent back towards her. With a small click it gave way, her other arm still cradling the jar carefully against her midriff of her sweater. The black fabric shimmered against the sparkling object inside the glass. The cold wind hit her like a tidal wave, her shoulders shuddering until she found herself frantically making her way to the car. The sound of keys and the car emitted a faint click, signalling the door was open. She climbed in through the back seat, deciding to childishly spy from the back in pondering thought. A click of her seat belt and she was ready to go.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Victoria nodded thoughtfully, her eyes flickering back to the bounding curls of the brunette ahead of them. By 'home' she had assumed, well, wherever he had come from in the first place. Her first guess had been Aubrey's house - but for all she knew, he very well could have gone home throughout the past several weeks. She rolled her shoulder back and fed her fingertips into her front pocket, digging out a set of keys unfamiliar to her. The thought lingered for some time. Did he still stay with her as before? She wouldn't doubt it. They had practically been joined at the hip for these last few months and who could blame them? They understood each other's situations far more than anyone such as herself could. She bit her tongue bitterly and pushed the unlocking key until she could hear the mechanics begin, hanging them out for Hakem to take. It wasn't her car - but if there were no qualms from Aubrey, then she would assume she was safe to hand them over. Her feet carried her towards the passenger door, swinging the door open and easing herself down with a relaxed exhale.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1550.00 ºO

whiters4

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games