Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:14 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen bit his lip and looked down. "Master Arion has well..." He looked back up at him hoping Bowen would not think him crazy. "He has kissed me...I um...I was wondering if...well if I should be concerned about that somehow?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Bowen tilted his head once more, but when he came up with a good enough reply, he nodded at Kamen to follow him, placed a hand on the young dragons back and lead him out of the room "Lets allow Caleb to rest without our voice shall we?" he asked before closing the door behind them.
"About your question. Do you feel like you should be concerned?" he asked him.
And tapped his chin in thought "If you are worried that he will try....getting....hmmm... I am not quite so sure how I should phrase this." he replied "Do you think he would force you to do something you do not like?"
Bowen asked him this time.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:24 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen got worryied when Bowen didn't really answer right away. He followed Bowen out of the Library taking a small glance behind him at Caleb before the door was closed, after that he looked back at Bowen. He looked down then. "He seems to think I should be." He reached behind him and took the dagger that he had hidden away and then held it out and showed it to the man then looked at him. "His second kiss he gave me this and told me to use it agienst him if he ever tried again." He looked down at it, as he thought of the forceful kiss Arion had given him then he looked back up at Bowen. "I guess...it seems like he's concerned about his behavor, I'm just confused why he has done this at all. From those journals you gave me it sounded like he might have liked the previous masters Daughter so...I guess I just don't understand. The Masters Journals never seemed to answer that either. You know him far more then he did so I gues I was also hoping you could shed some light about it."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:07 am
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen narrowed his eyes when Kamen took out the blade. LEaning forward he looked at the markings on the hilt and let out a low whistle.
"He is having a hard time himself" he quietly said crossing his arms over his chest and tapped his chin in thought.
"Poor Arion, must be quiet a conundrum for him" he quietly added in.
Bowen then lowered his arms and stuck his hands in his pocket " Arion wants you too feel comfortable, to feel at home. But he also desires you and is confronting himself about this, he is not used to wanting someone in such a manor. That is why he gave you his blade, because he doesnt trust himself to have full control. Even the wisest men can slip" Bowen said with a dip of his head.
He then smiled when Kamen mentioned the masters daughter "Arion did not love the princess in the way that the previous master would have like" Bowen said "Arion and the princess had a mutual love, but it was not romantic" he said and sighed "This is a long story....would you like to listen to the rest?" Bowen asked tilting his head to the side as he crossed his arms once more.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:30 am
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen listened to Bowen, looking at he dagger as he explained Arion's conflictions. He had to frown, so he was really trying to do more then just kiss him and none of them were flukes. It made the dragon wonder why Arion wanted him. He looked back up at Bowen as he explained Arion's past with the Masters Daughter and blinked when he asked if he was up for a story. He nodded and put the dagger away. "The Journals can only tell me so much since they are from The Masters eyes, you know Master Arion far better then he ever did."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen nodded and motioned for Kamen to follow him, leading him down towards the kitchen. The mansion was relatavely quiet after what had happened.
Once in the kitchen, Bowen started up the stove and "Would you lie some tea?" he asked, and chuckled "I wouldnt be surprised, if you were tired after so much tea" he said, but was making tea anyways.
"I am sure that you know about the sad past of Arion. Of how he watched his mother be killed in front of him. His family had been running and in hiding for so long, he never quite knew a home. He doesnt know this, but I actually knew both of his parents, I knew why they were running, and I even saw when he was born. Arion and I share a past long before his parents unfortunate end." he said looking over at Kamen, and went to the pantry to prepare a light snack.
"It was because of that life style, that Arion always...well...kinda force, the Princess to get out more. Yes she was unable to move her legs, and the nobles looked down at from their snobby holier than thou asses." he said, angry at the memory of them "but the Princess had a loving family and a beautiful. Arion did not want to see her life go to waste because she was busy feeling sorry for herself. By taking her out of her four walls, and showing her that life went on, Arion and her had a mutual love, he did not desire her, did not think of courting her, and she did not see Arion in that manor.....at least not that we know of" Bowen said.
Bowen then smiled and couldnt help but let out a small chuckle as he looked up at Kamen "And I find it kind of ironic that he has fallen for you" Bowen said remembering the circumstances Arion had been born in.
"Are you interested in hearing a little more of his past?" Bowen asked once more.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:00 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen followed Bowen, and even nodded at the dea of more tea, he was sick of it but at te same time it did help to calm nerves. He listened to Bowen, rather eager to know more about Arion, when he explained that it was ironic that Arion desired him it made him blinked up at him again. "How is desiring me Ironic?" he thought to himself, and it only intrigued him more and he nodded at Bowen's last question.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"I suppose I should go further back, in order for you to better understand his situation" Bowen said speaking of Arion, and placed a plate of freshly made snacks between them.
"It would make sense that Arion be the master of a mansion. You see he is a Noble by birth, not a human noble, but an elemental noble. His mother was a high born female, valuable even more so than the previous Master of this mansion. But Arions father was no more than a commoner. Their love was a forbidden one. His mothers parents thought that the commoner had kidnapped her, when what truly had happened, was that they had consumated and she had ended up pregnant. IT would have been likely that his father would have been set to death, and so would have he as soon as he was born." Bowen said as he served the tea, handing a cup to Kamen and placed one on the table for him.
"Knowing this, his mother decided to run away, and his father was the one that would protect her. And that is were my family and I come in." Bowen said, leaning on the table.
"My family was one of merchants, who often traveled with a band of gypsies during spring and summer, sometimes during autumn too. I was the youngest of five, about twelve, when we first met Arions parents. It was during autumn that we met, we were actually traveling back to our home, and we came across them, we were still in the company of the gypsies, the elder was very kind, even though she didnt hide the fact that she used smoke and mirrors" he said with a chuckle.
"Even though she was a true psychic. She was happy to lend a hand to Arions parents, and wasnt scared of lying to the knights that came looking for them. And with so many gypsies around....why confront her for lying?" he said blowing on his cup.
"We hid them, and once we arrived to the town where my family and I lived, we offered them shelter, and they took it" he added in.
"Autumn came to an end, and they were well hidden with us, we believe his mothers people, got tired of searching for her. They began getting comfortable, and winter was quite a surprise, lucky us, my older brothers and father were able to get everything ready for us. But we were hit with a major ice storm, and Arion had been born premature. We were all sure he would die. Arion was so small and weak" Bowen said with a sigh "he seemed to get weaker by the day, he rarely moved, or made any sound. My mother had sent me and three of my brothers to go search for help, the first people we thought of, were the gypsies. And the elder was the one who gave us all the herbs we needed to help Arions mother regain her strength, and she told us to go to the top of the mountain, the ancient that lived there would be able to help us" he said and sipped on his tea. "My brothers sent me back home to deliver the herbs, while they went in search of this ancient. It took them four days to come home with the man. By then, Arion had grown cold, and he had the slowest heartbeat, his parents were already coming to terms that he would not survive" he said actually saddened at the memory, " no matter what we did to keep him warm, nothing seemed to work, until the old man came along." he said looking up again "when he helped we never thought that he was a dragon himself" he said smiling at Kamen "the mountain he lived on, was actually a dormant volcano, one that he was keeping that way" he said and crossed his arms on the table "he blew a flame into our fireplace, the flames had been blue and seemed to heat up the room in a second, he grabbed a weak Arion and placed him in the center of the fire, his parents began crying, we all thought he was cremating the child, but." he said and smiled " we heard Arion actually make some noise, at first we thought he was crying, and his mother reached for him, but the ancient stopped her, and we were all to frightened to help out. Until he told us to pay attention, Arion wasnt crying, he seemed to be laughing, his small body started to move more, his blabbering sounded happy and the flames seemed to cool down a little, slowly turning red" he said.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:05 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen listened to Bowen, a part of him was not too surprised to hear Arion was of some form of Noble Birth, somehow how the carryied himself, it made sence. He didn't really touch the snacks but kept looking at Bowen, captivated by Arion's real past, the Masters Journals just wasnt enough.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:59 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen sipped his tea and looked down at his hands " My family and I were shocked to say the least. But I think his parents were even more shocked. Turned out that his father, being a commoner and all, had no elemental powers, he just had their life span. But the mother was an elemental, and she stated that they got their abilities once they reached maturity, the earliest any elemental had received their abilities had been at fifteen or sixteen. The dragon told us, that the stress had caused the premature birth, but that the cold weather had forced Arions abilities to rise up, the fact that he was getting little to no heat, was what was weakening him close to death." Bowen said "But he told us, that by literally putting him in the flames. Arion would be able to gain some strength. And for a while, it was what we did, Arion, though premature, was acting like an older baby, a strong one too. Whenever we would return from hunting, we would hear his blabering and it seemed to make us feel better. Things were looking up, but we got word from the gypsies that the knights who had been searching for Arions parents, were starting to pop up again." he said sighing at the end. "Arions parents did not want to endanger us, and decided to leave, there was nothing we could do to make them stay" Bowen said a little sad.
"It was twelve years later that I saw them once more, and it ad only been Arion and his mother then" he said indicating that Arions father had died.
"It seemed to me like Arion still did not have control over his element though" he said and looked up "from what I had seen from his parents and their situation, I could only asume that they had merely thought him how to keep it hidden. Because when I had seen them, it was during the murder of his mother, I had been to late, I did not reach them in time" he said saddened at the memory.
"I saw Arions anger rise, and I could feel the heat coming off of him, he killed the three men that killed his mother, and nearly burned down the two buildings that sorrounded them, before he could do more harm I rushed in and took them both. At first Arion thought I was another killer, and nearly burned off my arm, but his mother who had been fighting to stay alive recognized me. It was the only thing that had saved me. But she died in his arms, and for then next twenty years, Arion never spoke up. But he knew how valuable life was. It was why he always.....pushed for the princess to have fun and enjoy life" Bowen said "if his mother had lived, he would not have wanted to see her like the Masters daughter, suffering, no instead, he wanted her to have fun, to enjoy life, you never know when your final day is, after all" Bowen explained, hoping that this would help Kamen understand Arions and the princess relationship more.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:08 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked down at his tea and he frowned a little bit, he was looking at hte reflection in his tea as the images of Arion's past went through hi head best as he could guess. He looked back up at Bowen then. "So, he had no romantic feelings for her, that I can understand and it makes sence. What confuses me yet is why he's so infatuated with me, you said it was Ironic."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen nodded when Kamen said Arion and the princess had no romantic relationship, "Glad you understand it now. No matter how much the master wished it was" he said with a small smile "I was surprised such a hughstanding noble did not mind if his daughter married a commoner, a servant at that. But the noble had been a good man, he merely wanted to see his daughter happy, and the only person that had seemed to be able to do that had been Arion" Bowen said and added some more sugar to his tea "And yes. I think it ironic that Arion, yearns for you so much. I am very certain, that even he does not know why he feels as such." he said "I wonder why he is so attracted to you, and ice dragon, when it was ice cold temperatures that nearly killed him." he stated and took another sip.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:59 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked down at his tea as he thought all of this in his head. "I couldnt fathom why he feels such an attraction towards me either other than he just enjoyies living dangeriously" he sighed and rubbed his head. "My kind has labled me a bad omen because though I'm an ice dragon and normally ice dragons have shades of blue for scales, mine are black, nothing has ever turned out well for those who were Black Ice" he ended up clenching his hands around his cup of tea. "It is why I am on the road, searching for a mate that will accept me, I have tried to be optimistic but so far every mating season has brought me nothing but heartache." before he realized it the look on his face became more sullen and the tea became froven and even parts of the kitchen became colder.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Perhaps you are right" Bowen said with a shrug.
But Bowen looked up and just listened to Kamen speak.
"I wish I could offer you some wise words" he said and sighed and got up going over to the fireplace and moving the logs, as if he was doing it casually, but truth be told Kamens abilities were a little too cold for him. "sadly, I have nothing I can offer you" he said "but Arion said he would help you find a mate, and I am sure he would keep his word" he added in drink from the tea that he had taken with him. "It should come as no surprise that Arion knows a lot of dragons, chances are he would be able to find you someone soon" Bowen added in.
"Or perhaps......no...never mind" he said shaking his head.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:50 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen knew that the moet Bowen moved closer to the fire that he had done it again, he snapped out of his trance and blinked and slowly turned off his cold. "I know he said he would help and I'm greatful for that but unless he was a certified Dragon Matchmaker then I need to do this on my own." he sighed a little and rubbed his temples, he glanced at Bowen then. "Perhaps what? No tell me."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games