Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:03 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Chim Chim Cher-ee/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese noticed his daughter going astray, turning aside as Bree followed the toddler. He caught up and slowed the brunette down, shushing the woman so they could follow at a distance. He wanted to know what the little girl thought she was doing. He followed, making sure no one crossed too close to the bluenette as they followed. She just sorta...meandered off on her own without the smallest indication to him as to why. The wolf worried the child was upset, he didn't know her well enough yet after three weeks; how would she know what to do without her mother. He sighed sympathetically, standing a good ten feet off before looking at Bree. "I don't know what to do. Should I say something to her about what's happening?" He then lowered his voice a bit more. "I'm taking her away from Lillian for a while. I don't know who she is anymore...after what she did to you." Pursing his lips, he looked to his feet sinking into the sand. "I don't want you....Well, I don't want Finn to get me confused. I knew to protect you if I could, but I also have to answer to my daughter if her mother gets hurt because of me."

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:01 pm
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Dirty and Barefoot.Feeling: Pained.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Bree quietly followed behind Sela, watching small wolfling wander around the beach. In a way, she reminded Bree of herself as a child. Walking out of the house to peer over the docks and walk across the sand... Coming to Soleil had been a tradition for the Clarks. It was a sacred place for her. Somewhere that she could find comfort and be on vacation in a permanent way. But lately, it's just been the opposite. At a small hushing sound to her right, she paused, glancing over to Tyrese before giving a weak smile and a nod. The sand was cold beneath her feet, toes sinking into the grains as if she weighed three hundred pounds. That was clearly not the case - and even then she hadn't been gaining nearly as much weight as she thought she would. Two to three pounds a week. By now she'd maybe weigh 130. If even that. Nostrils flaring, she took a small smell of the salt water around, her shoulders dipping down to relax. There had been many time that she fantasized bringing their baby to the beach. She'd let him or her touch the water in late July or August... Just so it wouldn't be cold to the touch. Or she'd warm the spot up herself, making sure it was ample temperature for her child.

She sighed and shook her head. "I wouldn't tell her much..." She whispered. "She's young... She might not even remember this..." She paused a second, pondering over the thoughts and feelings of how she felt those some weeks ago. "To be honest with you Tyrese... I don't think Lillian should have told Sela you're her dad..." A slow exhale. "It's not that Sela shouldn't know... But I think it might have been better to wait to see if things would have worked out... That way if it didn't, you both wouldn't have to explain anything to her and everything wouldn't have to be 'fixed'..." She reached her free hand up and moved it through her curls, brushing them away from her face and turning to look up at Tyrese. "And what could you have done? She had her claws in my throat. It's not like you could stop her... I didn't expect you to." That was the truth. Tyrese may be Finn's best friend, but he wasn't friends like that with Bree. And on top of that, Tyrese wasn't her husband. Or actually related to her. He did what he could and that was what mattered. There was a slight gasp in her voice, trying to get air inward to her lungs. The longer she was out and standing, the more difficult it was getting to breathe and talk. "Besides..." She clicked her tongue on the roof of her mouth in irritation. "Finn says I'm an absolute dumb a** for even standing up for you. He went on about how it was the most idiotic thing I had even done and that apparently, I'm just as much at fault as Lillian." Her eyes never left the wolf's face except to glance over at the waves before they made it right back to him; purple flickering behind the brown irises. "I'm sorry for putting myself in danger... Especially in your care like that. But I'll be honest with you Tyrese - I meant what I said... And I meant that hit to her face." She shook her head again, finally completely looking away and glancing to Sela. "You're part of my family... And no one messes with my family." Admittedly, it was a little cheesy, but it was true.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Raaaaaaawr!

User Image

Sela sighed softly as her shoulders slumped forward, looking back out to the water. Her feet were hurting anyways, so sitting down in one of her favorite places was nice. She'd always been a beach girl. There were pictures all over the place with her and her mother at the beach. They lived a lot of places, before coming here, but so far, this was her favorite place. It was so much closer to the beach then everywhere else. Yeah, she missed Sinclair from time to time, but he wasn't around for a reason; something about watching over the house. With a huff through her nose, she let herself fall back against the sand, staring up at the sky. With one hand, she picked up a handful of sand and threw it into the air, blinking and sputtering as it landed on her. That had been a bad idea. She could hear them whispering, not what they were saying, but she knew it was something she wasn't supposed to know; or could even be about her. Adults always whispered when they were talking about stuff they didn't want kids to hear. She saw it all the time at the playground when she would hunt for butterflies. Grabbing another handful of sand, she threw this one into the air as well, closing her eyes and mouth before any granules could fall into them. She wanted to go home. To her home. With her mommy.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:28 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form

Tyrese felt as if a heavy blow had been delt to his chest, looking at Bree as his brows pulled together. What did she mean Lillian should have never told Sela that he was her father? There was no way she shouldn't know, not in his mind. The wolf felt nauseated, blinking back to his child. If she was going to sit there and be torn between her parents, he'd rather he'd never seen Lillian at the store that day. All those stupid decisions he made afterwards that caused things to fall this far. If he hadn't stupidly had sex, made so many commitments to someone who couldn't care less. Because of that, it even fell on two uninvolved brunettes and their kid. Yes, Lillian screwed it up in the end, but he knew better all along than to rush into this. It was an innocent, perfectly understandable desire to want to form a family after learning about his kid and seeing his lover after five years.

Lillian seemed to be the one mistake he'd made, he'd done all he he was supposed to do as a man and father once he knew. That should be that. The wolf stared at Sela. "No, that part of it was right. Sela should know who I am no matter what. What she shouldn't have seen was Lillian and I together, I should have been introduced into her life gradually. It's just a good thing we didn't tell her we were trying to work out a relationship." Too late for that now. The wolf ground his teeth, then sighed.

"Yeah, that's what I want Finn to understand." Ty had done all he could all along. Now he just wanted to collapse right where he was and let his body shrivel away into all he was feeling. He was an idiot. Running his fingers through his hair, he watched Sela lay down and throw sand on himself. Self soothing, maybe? He looked back at Bree, his expression incredulous before easing into stifled irritation. "I appreciated the sentiment in everything you said, of course you can understand I could never approve of you speaking to her that way or hitting her, but I do appreciate the sentiment." For the same reason: he couldn't let Bree say those things to Lillian because he had to answer to Sela, and Bree said some things that were out of line as well.

"While you did put yourself in danger and you're foolish for that, your heart was in the right place and you had intentions that are justifiable. Don't go in with guns blazing next time, alright, that wasn't ok at all. Neither was you saying what you did...only I should have said that to her face." He sighed, noting that the brunette was tuckering out from the toll of her injuries."You aren't as bad as Lillian, not even close. You never call your mistakes an accident. I should've been with a woman like you. Finn's an idiot." He shook his head and padded up to his daughter, "Hey miss lady, do you and daddy need to have a heart to heart?" Just as Bree said, he shouldn't tell her much.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:08 am
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Dirty and Barefoot.Feeling: Pained; Taken Aback.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

She nodded in agreement. To be honest, she really didn't know the things Tyrese had said to Lillian. She didn't have a right to know them. They were personal - just as the things between her and Finn were. Of course, she didn't mind talking about them like he did if prodded. With Finn, in public it was like asking a teenager to reveal all of his secrets. Then again... Even as a teenager she had been open. If someone asked her how many times she had sex in the last week, she'd gladly begin remembering and count on her fingers just to be sure. Hell, she'd even tell them the different positions and which night was her favorite. It was just how she was - honest and blunt. If it meant protecting someone she cared about, then perhaps she'd tell a small white lie... But not by much. Just as she had hidden those pregnancy tests from Finn. She didn't want to get his hopes up - or terrify him when she obviously didn't need to. There was no reason for her to make that extra drama. She sighed. "I tried to tell him that... But he just wouldn't listen. But, I get it. I'm a friend - not a wife. Nor am I a true blood family member. If Sela were there, I would have waited. If she had answered the door, I might have walked away. But the point is... It was Lilian that answered. And it was Lillian that caused you that pain..." She shrugged painfully, jaw and shoulders tensing. "I got so angry... Just thinking about you waiting for her all that time you'e been gone.. Only to have it thrown away like it was absolutely nothing." It wasn't like Finn kept her in the dark about everything. She knew who Tyrese was waiting for. She knew who he thought about in his free time. And with his explanation on the beach that night, it was clear that he had been overwhelmed if not excited by the idea.

But wait just a minute. Now he was going on about the exact same crap Finn had told her. It wasn't that she didn't get it. She knew it was an idiotic thing to put herself in that situation, but she was protecting someone that needed it. Someone that obviously hadn't had someone be there for him in years - and obviously was being tossed to the side now. Her mind rattled a response, ready to begin an argument. She didn't want to hear that from Tyr- But just like that, her mind had drawn to a blank. The finger she had drawn in the air to make a point crumpled under the observation, facial features softening. I should've been with a woman like you. She had absolutely nothing to say to the wolf. What could she say? If I hadn't come across Finn, maybe you would have. But it felt absolutely dirty just in the back of her mind. In an alternate universe, would she had ended up with Tyrese? Would Finn had stayed with Janette and they may have become friends? The thought sent her back to the nostalgic days of high school, the smell and sound of kettle corn in the distance while her lips hovered only inches away from Finn's. Her heart softly fluttered in her chest, raging against her already sore rib cage. Just the thought of it was enough to tip her over the edge. Her hand in his, gripped over that werewolf bite he had been frantic over. She could hear his voice echoing around in her head, lips parted and staring right past everything. All details of the world... All she could do now was sit and stare into the scene of that warm Orange Rose room.

Hey, do you believe in werewolves?
With all of my heart.

Her gaze fell back over to Tyrese, eyebrows slightly pulling together as she stayed behind. She always had believed in the supernatural. In things that didn't seem possible - because she was an impossibility. Running a hand back over her forehead, she shook her head a second, allowing the wind to take her curls away before it stopped. If she had never met Finn... Or if he found no interest in her, would she had ended up with her own werewolf bite to prove her lover? There was a severe pain of loneliness streaming over her now. Her husband was out having the time of his life... And here she stood in the dark, cold and having not eaten all day, wondering where he was to take her into his arms... To fall asleep with her after she made a warm dinner for him. Like... Like a normal married couple. They were supposed to be Finn and Bree on top of the world. But he couldn't even stay in a hospital room long enough for her to get up so she could go home properly. What was she supposed to do? Call him and wait 45 minutes for the ferry to cross the waters, get on his bike, get to the hospital, and go home? She was in pain. And her phone was dead. At least Tyrese had made sure she would get home all right. The once beating heartbeat began to shrivel and curl. Shaking her head, she denied the tears that wanted to fall, only waiting for Tyrese and his daughter to finish. He wouldn't allow her to go home alone - and she wanted to make sure she could at least keep herself safe at that point.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:46 am
User Image
User Image

Sela's Outfit: Raaaaaaawr!

User Image

Sela brought her head back to the sound of her daddy's voice. Heart to heart? Were those those things people have when there's bad news? It was supposed to be like a way to make things easier or better somehow. In her opinion, a heart-to-heart was when you talk about super personal things that no one else is allowed to hear...Momentarily her gaze drifted over to her father's friend, before looking back up at him. When you get to say the things in your heart.

The wolfling sat up, shaking out her hair and dusting off sand from all the places she could reach. She didn't think that's what he wanted to talk about. Besides, she didn't want to talk about it in front of strangers. Sela saw the way people looked at her mommy, she may not understand it, but she saw. They never looked at her like that cause she was the innocent child. Wiping her hands, she looked back towards the water as she clumsily got back to her feet. Shaking herself out, she looked around the beach. "I don't see a party. I want to go to the party!" she said, completely ignoring the question and beginning to wander off again. Oh wait! She stopped mid-stride and turned around. Meandering back over, she grabbed her candy bag and went back to walking away from the adults.

She wanted to get more candy! All the free candy she could have, that's what this night was about. No, wait, what she really wanted was her mommy. Sela's jaw tightened, her pupils dilating. It was feeling harder to walk as that familiar heat, that she never remembered, came over her. She didn't want to leave her mommy! Her small hands tightened around the handle of her bag. She wasn't a bad person. Her eyes flickered up, her animal eyes glittering in the night. With a huff, she stopped right where she was and dropped to her knees. She wanted to go home! She wasn't used to doing all this stuff without her mommy. Sniffling, she squeezed her eyes shut and shook her head a little, trying to fight the feeling her body wanted to shift. It hurt. A lot! Inhaling a sharp breath, her thoughts shifted to the only real thing on her mind, finding her mommy. Letting go of her candy bag, she hunched over a little, her body trembling before she stopped completely.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form

Tyrese got down in the sand on his knees, looking into Sela's face as she sat in silence. He could be patient and wait her out, she probably thought she was in trouble for walking off. Well, she probably should be but she wasn't this time. He followed her gaze over to Bree instead, wondering if it was something Sela felt she could only talk to another girl about. Like a secret, little girls seemed to do that especially. Or perhaps it was because she didn't know either of them very well that the thought of talking to either of them was upsetting her. He helped to dust her off, looking for any sign that she would listen.

Instead he was met with complaints concerning the party he'd mentioned, and stiffled a small sigh. It was so far past her bedtime by now that he wasn't entirely convinced they should go anymore. He couldn't tell her that now, she would be even more upset. Letting her snatch her candy away, he stole a look at Aubree before moving over to the crumpled toddler. This was a little more than a party she was upset over. He didn't approve of the lie in its stead. Hell, he knew what was wrong all along. He hadn't raised her and she felt abandoned by the person who had. "Sela, you'll see your mommy again soon. For now you're staying with daddy."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:33 pm
User Image ELA ALL

She shook her head, trying to get out of the costume she was wearing, but it wasn't exactly going her way. There was a huff through her snout before she jumped to her feet. The pup stumbled in the sand as she backed away from him, the shoes on her back paws not helping the matter much. Flopping over, she growled as she curled up just enough for her muzzle to grab onto them and tear them off. She once again tried to shake off the costume one the shoes had come off, but it was zipped up around her. Turning her attention back to the older wolf, her fur bristled as she growled at him. Barking, she lunged in to grab the handle of her candy bag and began trying to drag it off as she stumbled away from him. Walking in this sand was a huge pain! Only getting a few inches away, she looked down at her bag and back up at her father. Yellow eyes glinted as they shifted between the two adults. Mommy. That was the only thought on the wolfling's mind. Digging her paws into the loose sand, she quickly turned, running towards the shore before taking off. Standing on the firmer packed sand, she was far more stable on her feet. She needed to get off the beach if she was going to try and find her mommy, but first she had to get away from the two of them.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:23 am
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Dirty and Barefoot.Feeling: Pained; Taken Aback.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Bree blinked, Sela's glance pulling her away from her thoughts. Did Tyrese say something? She had completely gotten lost in her own mind that she lost any and all things he might have said to her. If she were lucky, he only threw a meaningful glance her way. Though now... She couldn't look at Tyrese the same. Every part of her wanted to hug him and tell him everything was going to be okay. That he'd find that person that would respect his every wish and want to be with him in every way. Unable to say anything, she only gave a sympathetic smile, shrugging her shoulders as if she heard his words - again, if he said anything. The cool breeze was an empty comfort; not helping nor destroying how she felt at that very moment. There wasn't much she could do. But, she was lucky, Sela had expressed absolutely no hatred towards her; which only meant Lillian hadn't the time nor energy to "warn" her about Bree. She had absolutely no reason to suspect the toddler disliked her, thank God. The worst she could think of was that she missed her mom. That even now, she couldn't understand why she was with her dad. But if she was regretful... She paused. That would only mean Lillian had told her something. She sighed, pressing her hand to her forehead and crossed her arms, unable to think clearly.

What would happen now? Would they go back home and leave Bree to her lonesome of walking home? It wasn't a huge deal - she could take care of herself so long as she danced around the children making a bee line towards her. Her eyes flickered up. Sela was walking off rather quickly, almost angrily. A small hitch in her throat began as she took a step forward, foot sinking into the sand. There was no way she could run - not at the speed the wolf and pup would be able to. It wasn't on purpose. And that's all she needed to know. To see Tyrese run after the child, afraid he'd lose her just as quick... The brunette shot a hand out, the waves of the shore rumbling and stirring themselves in a small overflow to chase after Sela. The shoreline swooped over her, Bree still stunned Sela had even taken wolf form. She had always assumed - but never actually knew that Sela was a werewolf. Shuddering in her step from memories, the water faultered but stood itself back up, rushing past Tyrese's waist and avoiding him at all costs. Bree's dress shimmered and ruffled around her thighs, the sudden gust sending it back against her body. It was a comfort - the sound of the water. The feeling of her power surging through her skin, making her feel one with every molecule in her being.

Now if only she could create it into a steady cradle to caress Sela... In hopes to God that she wouldn't fight it. The swirl of water hovered over her, wrapping her in a warm grip. She couldn't do anything about the salt smell afterward, so she'd have to deal with that on her own. She could only remember the first time she'd played with Finn like this. Showing off her tricks and skills for pure enjoyment of him. A small, sad smile peeked from her lips. Twisting her hand slightly, the water lifted the white wolf pup into the air around 4 or 5 feet before swinging her back towards her father's arms. She was careful, making the water a comforting warmth so she wouldn't freeze her, nor scare her too much with the heat. She couldn't only hope she was in line for this...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:21 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form

Tyrese frowned, dropping his hand as Sela growled at him. Fine, be resentful, she didn't fall down the stairs on HIS watch! But here he was, made into the bad guy one way or the other. He was doing his best just like anyone else! And of course Sela didn't understand that, she knew nothing besides mommy was in trouble so she couldn't see her anymore, that was the finality in her mind. Truth was that she wouldn't be allowed to see her mother, and it would be more painful for him than her. He didn't know where Lillian was anyway, not at home. He sighed, frozen in place as Sela dragged her bag in an attempt to take her candy with her even now. He usually wouldn't think much of a toddler throwing a tantrum, but this time he was watching his daughter trying to walk away from him. The wolf got up, stepping past the candy when Sela resorted to scampering away. "Sela!" Just as suddenly there was a stream of water flying past him after the pup. Ty hissed in alarm before looking at Bree, his shoulders slumping in defeat. He felt....more defeated before. Not because of Bree, it was everything piling up against him. And Bree it seemed. He sighed as he took Sela, one hand holding her scruff so she couldn't wiggle away. "Sela, it's time to calm down now. You're going to bed as soon as we get home, we can talk about mommy in the morning."

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:29 pm
User Image ELA ALL

Sela scampered off down the shore, noticing the waves out of the corner of her eye. At first she thought they were just normal waves, until she saw them leap out at her. With a yelp, she jumped and tried to run faster only to watch as the water curled around her. Whimpering and wiggling around, she tried to get out of water cradling her, but it wasn't working! Yellow eyes darted around wildly, fur bristled and panic setting in. Like an animal being caught in a cage, her fear elevated, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get a proper footing on the liquid surface. Why weren't they letting her leave?! Now more than ever she wanted to run away from them. It felt like only seconds before she felt a strong grip on her fur. Her ears perked to the sound of her name, looking up at him for a split second before her hind legs tried kick out. No! Sela continued to yip in protest as her father held her, looking up at him with nothing but fear in her eyes. Why were they trying to capture her? She wasn't doing anything wrong; she was just trying to search for something. Was that so wrong? She didn't want to go!

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form

Ignore it. It was a miracle he was still on his two feet right now, if he wanted to keep it that way he had to ignore the look in her eyes right now and how much it made him fear himself. He'd said it already: they'd talk in the morning, and he meant that. He had no more capacity, his next step was to fall back into repeating what happened with his mother. Ty refused to let that happen. He could show Sela a bloody tantrum if that's the card she wanted to play: rant and rave about how unfair this all was. But he wasn't going to. Unlike some people, he'd put his childish ways behind him. Sela wasn't old enough to do that yet, and although he knew that he still felt all the anger from before rising to choak him up again. Holding his tongue, he kept his grip on Sela and ushered Bree in the direction of her home, going ahead of her after a few moments.

[EXIT]

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:06 am
whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

The unwavering look from Tyrese was unexpected. That much was for sure. Phenomenal. Maybe she really was doing something wrong then. But she really couldn't help but feel even worse for him. Not only did his girlfriend abandon all meanings of love, but his best friend was acting like a complete moron and blaming him... And even now, his daughter was trying to run off on him. Er... She thought she was trying to run off. With the way Tyrese called out to her and flew after her, she couldn't help but let her own maternal instincts kick in. Her hand began to drag back down, releasing the water grip from around Sela's form, slipping and sliding to leave her as dry as could be. Too bad she couldn't do anything about the salty smell of the water that would remain on Sela's fur. But at least she would remain dry in the chilly air. If not, she might catch a severe cold... And that was the last thing Bree wanted to put on Tyrese's shoulders. Drawing her hand away from the scenery, the water fled back to its natural position, evening out along the shoreline and moving along with the other waves coming up to almost grace her feet with their touch. She turned her gaze to the passing foam, watching it roll itself underneath the other all while stretching out onto the sand. Had it really only been 2 weeks since she bolted underneath and come back out to find Tyrese?

She shook her head, hand still on her rib cage before she felt an ever constant pressure against her back. He was wanting her to move. Quickly and steadily she pressed her hand against his shoulder, hitching her purse up her shoulder, and hoping she wouldn't fall in the sand on the way back. At least the sand would caress her. Not like the pavement she would have been on if she continued her own route. Pushing past kids on sugar highs and dancing with pedestrians like a clumsy and pained ballerina. Sliding her hand upward, she gave a gentle rub against his shoulder blade, hoping to give some sort of sympathy sign besides walking in silence.

{Character Exit.}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:44 am
User Image ELA ALL

Caught by the adults, and not being able to find a way to free herself, she couldn't stop herself from being taken away from the beach. Her candy being left behind. She yelped and wiggled the whole way they walked away from the beach, taking every opportunity to try and get away from them. She didn't want to go with them! She wanted to go find the one thing on her mind; her mommy. She missed her and felt as if she were lost without her mother beside her.

[EXIT]  

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games