Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:51 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
                                                                                      ωhere Neon Lights l ωith Alone l мood Foggy l Outfit Old Routine

Lysander finished his drink, setting it on the tray of a passing by waitress. She looked back at him, but he didn't pay her any mind, not really expecting her to get him anything since he didn't try to get her to stop. He was fully capable of getting his drinks himself and it didn't seem that this girl was done with her dance. Was she expecting pointers from him or something? He wasn't in the mood for giving lessons on how to arouse the opposite sex. Leaning back a little on the couch, he tilted his head back against the edge of the leather and noticed a rather unusual sight. From his upside down gaze, the blonde man gave a curious look to the young animal that walked in. Actually, he couldn't tell how old she was, just that she was female by her dress. Would an older woman dress in such a way though? Casually his gaze moved away from her as he thought about other women he's met in his life. No, he couldn't say that...No, no, there was that one cougar-...Lysander's gaze went right back to the leopard woman who had walked into the club. She seemed more animal that human and he was curious if her hearing was affected by the loud music.

Groaning, he sat up and pushed the young stripper out of his way. He didn't push her hard, just firm enough that she got the hint. The girl gave an offended huff as she stumbled to the side and shot him a glare. Lysander didn't even seem to notice as he made his way over to the unusual woman. Sliding into a seat next to her, he waved down the bartender for another drink, leaning against the bar and looking her up and down. "You're new," he stated without even needing to ask. He hadn't seen her around before and that was how he came to the conclusion he had. "What's your name?" he asked, his drink being set in front of him and picking up the glass to take a sip.

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 3:29 pm
AnnoyedPanda

User Image
[̲̲̅̅F][̲̅r][̲̅e][̲̅y][̲̅̅a] ✬ [̲̅A][̲̅s][̲̅t][̲̅o][̲̅t][̲̲̅̅l][̲̅e̲] ✬ x

You can't quit until you try
You can't live until you die
You can't learn to tell the truth
Until you learn to lie.

█████████ ✬ ✭ ✮ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

A light sigh escaped Freya's lips as she swirled her drink some more. She wasn't going to find much in a place like this, she'd probably leave as soon as she finished her drink. Sipping at it, the taste still threw her off a bit but it was getting easier to drink. Her attention was caught by some movement that seemed out of the ordinary, and her pale eyes settled onto the blonde man she had seen getting a dance as she had walked in. It seems he had pushed the young lady entertaining him to the side and was now on the approach to her. It was quite difficult to ignore the animal instincts in her not to get up and leave. Her muscles coiled, ready to spring to leave if needed. As he sidled up next to her in the unoccupied seat next to her, she took a deep breath and steadied herself, not letting her discomfort show on her face. Weird how she was looking for people like herself, but normal interaction seemed so far fetched, she was completely out of wack sometimes. Rolling her eyes at herself, she sipped at her drink as he spoke, trying not to shudder as she watched and felt his eyes move over her skin. Other note to herself, she had to go shopping for new clothes. What she wore natively was not going to fly in this area.
To his first obvious comment, not question, that she was new, she arched a brow, smirking slightly. "Well aren't you the observant one.." She tried to bite back the sarcasm, but it rolled off her tongue, banishing all previous discomfort to the depths of her mind. Crossing her legs, she leaned forward and offered her hand, a gesture she had gotten more used to as she traveled, "My name is Freya." Her voice was soft, and she nearly purred, not something intentional, it just happened from time to time when she spoke. It bothered her because it always seemed to give off the wrong impression, though looking at this man, he probably wouldn't think anything of it. Hell, he probably wouldn't even notice. Holding back a scoff, she was interested to see what other types of people resided in this town. Her first odd encounter was something, but now this, she was a lucky woman wasn't she?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ✬ ✭ ✮ █████████

You can't breathe until you choke
You gotta laugh when you're the joke
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive.

[❖: Mood][Indifferent][☀:Location][Neon Lights] [☂:I'm with][Herself and Stranger] [✖:O.O.C.][....][✭Money:][500]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 6:49 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נυℓч ②⑦тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨②
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 9:30 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

_____Enter_____

Oh my, what did he get himself into? With false papers and a lie of an ID Ryan was able to score the job but the vices here might be much for the young bartender. He was right at home socializing with the bar flies and wowing the crowds with a flip of the cocktail shaker, high above soared glinting metal, yet all the while the young wily man smiled as tips flowed through in a jar to be split among the service men & women. As Ryan got through with serving a woman, an old fashion as the lady ordered, he found himself time to mix a little something for himself before relaxing behind the bar and glancing down at his phone for any text he might have recived.

Company:: No one atm
Clothing:: suit
Feeling:: Excited
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,538$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 10:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                        Summer was limping slightly as she moved towards the bar. Ugh! Her feet were killing her! This is what she gets for opting for the 6 inch heels instead of the 4 inch ones she was used to! Her shift had just ended not long ago and the young woman's face was still flushed. It had been a busy night! 3 stage performances and 4 lap dances, her a** had been 'accidentally' grabbed a few times, though all it took was for her to mention security and the men behaved. Though the tips she received had been totally worth it. Even though she was clocked out for the night, Summer still wore a rather revealing dress and a pair of heels. She felt that even if she wasn't performing, it would ruin the illusion if she left the club in sweats. She wasn't going to leave right away though she wanted, no, needed to get a drink before heading home. Sitting at the bar, Summer noted the new face and smiled a little. Waiting until he wasn't with other customers, the ravenette spoke up. "Could I get a Sex with an Alligator?" She asked, holding out a ten. "I promise this one hasn't been in my bra." She chuckled at her lame attempt at making a joke.

x──────────────────────────────────
                                                                        x profile here tab dating nobody tab wearing Revealing tab ooc chat
                                                                        Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2019 11:00 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Looking up from his phone, Ryan gave a slight giggle at the joke one of the strippers made before sliding his phone in his pocket and walking up to the lovely lady. "Not that it would be a bad thing but thanks for the heads up." He was half tempted to make a joke about sex with alligators but Ryan figured the last thing the woman wanted right now was a bad pun to go with a good drink. Then again, maybe that's exactlywhat she wanted. "So, just clocked off did ya?" The young bartender asked as he made small talk and flashed some of his mixing moves. "Got to say, you had some moves up there on stage. Very professional, if I do say so myself." With cocktail done in hand Ryan carefully handed off the drink to the lady before picking up his own drink, an Incredible Hulk, and taking a relaxing sip to ease off the tension of speaking to such a skilled dancer.

Company:: Lady
Clothing:: suit
Feeling:: Excited
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,538$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 2:28 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑮тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone.
                                                      Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:I...Great I'm surrounded by drunk idiots}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      As soon as she walked into her work place, she wanted to walk right back out. There were already those around who were either making their way to drunk land or were already s**t faced drunk. Seeing the sight already annoyed her to no end. She would much rather be out having some nice tea and enjoying her time but no...she had to serve drinks to the idiots surrounding her. Who even drinks at this time or clubs for that matter...oh well. Such is the life of youth. Although it would be wiser to be more responsible. Not that I can say too much on the matter. I'm serving here after all. One day I'm sure I'll get to do what I would like though. I wonder what the playlist will be for today. I hope he chose or made some nice combinations. Kuro thought these things as she made her way over to the bar and hopped over the counter, using her arms as support as she swung her legs over. She then proceeded to lean back against the counter facing the drinks rather than whatever customer was waiting. She would wait till they asked for her before making anything or asking what they want. Instead she would focus on listening to the music and thinking on what kind of tea she would have today.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Annoyed🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing
                                                      OOC: Sorry it is short x-x
                                                      Remses

User Image

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:16 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

The were-rabbit is in a bit of a dilemma. Today was the day when he gets to meet his beloved Hanako and bring her out on a date. Well, not exactly a date per se. For you see, Reosaki was lost on a bet and her condition was for him to become his slave for a day. Knowing her, he would end up spending all of his savings just to please her. Right in the middle of self deliberation he ended up making a detour towards the Neon Lights instead of heading straight to their meeting place in the streets of Uptown Soleil. The music was already booming as early as… ’Wait what time was it again? He was so lost in thought that he almost forgot that it was almost time for them to meet up. As much as he wanted to spend more time with her, he can’t for he still need to feed her empty stomach to survive. After further deliberation, he sent her a text message stating that he had things to do for the day. There was an emergency. That excuse is always handy if he wants to ditch someone.

Putting back his phone back in his pocket, he placed his attention back to the almost empty dance floor. It was way too early to party but this place has always been the easiest spot to hunt. He could already feel several glances as he walked over to the bar. His fingers brushed through his silky jet black hair, acting as if he did not notice. Using his forearms to lean against the bar, he eyed the dainty flower who was too preoccupied with her job. An eyebrow raised and his eyes trailed down her gothic dress, down to her slender legs. What can he say? She was a sight to behold.

COMPANY :: Dainty Flower
                                          FORM:: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: No. No. It's perfect! ^-^
                                          The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:Who dares disturb me...}

Kuro honestly couldn't wait for her shift to be over. Although with how well not busy it was, she wondered if she could leave early today. Then again, it would get busier when the night actually came and it was time for the party people to act like well...wild animals. It's no wonder why they were called party animals. Anyway, having not been able to have her tea this morning, she had already made the decision it was necessary to drink it as soon as possible. Might be why she was feeling so annoyed right now. Hmm the music turns out to be nice after all. Should I mix some tea and alcohol? Maybe not...it is too early to drink. Let’s see…what kind of tea do I have with me. Taking off her cute hat she looked in at the tea she was carrying around today. Anyone around might think it odd but well what could she say...the British needed their tea most the time. Hmm…Peppermint Tea, Yerba Mate, Indian Masala chai, jasmine…so many choices~

Kuro who had been quite happily lost in her thoughts on music and the type of tea that would suit the time of day, was rudely interrupted when she could practically feel eyes trailing down on her. As if bearing straight into her soul.
                                                      What kind of barbaric person dares to so shamelessly lay eyes on me… Whipping around she slammed her free hand on the counter, meeting the eyes of the male who had just seemed to sit down. ”You might as well take a picture. It might last longer. Though it’s gonna cost you.” Kuro held out a hand, more so mocking the male in front of her. Of course though her voice might have had a slight raise in tone to express her annoyance, her face held no emotion whatsoever. If he was there to order a drink he should have spoken up in her opinion. Instead of eyeing her like a creep or hungry wolf.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Annoyed🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing
                                                      OOC: Ah thanks~ I'm still getting the hang of RP again haha
                                                      Remses

User Image

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:23 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

The dainty flower appeared quite lost in the middle of the misty forest. As cliché as it may sound, she looked like a bunny ready to be eaten by a bunch of wolfs. Not only does she not dress the part but her taste in drinks was really out of place. In a way it was kind of cute. It’s a rare sight to have someone like her in the Neon Lights. The were-bunny was completely unaware that he was eyeing the young lady from head to toe, keeping in tabs on its absolute perfection. Thankfully, she helped him out snap out of his reverie.

Reosaki blinked. He was not expecting his prey has a lot of sass. Not that he would complain; that only make it more exciting to tame her. A smirk became visible on his lips. ”Well then.” As requested, he fished out his phone from his pocket, taking a picture of her fierce face. Making sure his phone is safe, he strategically hid it right behind him while leaning a little closer her. ”So… Are you the person I should call in case I was some drinks delivered to me?”

OUT OF CANDY :: Same. Let's learn together. xD
                                          The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:I'm going to kill him...}

Kuro for once, had a bit of emotion slip out on her normally stoic face. The shock evident just for a moment before her usual blank expression returned. This wild beast of a man actually dared to take a photo of me?! Idiotic barbaric flesh of man. To the outside it would seem Kuro had calmed, but on the inside she was steaming. Violently cursing at the male. This was her work place so it wasn’t as if she could pull out her gun and threaten him or make any form of physical contact to do so if she didn’t want to get fired that is. However, she was highly considering it. Her pride and dignity were on the line after all. Then again…there were no rules against doing something outside of work. A sly smile made a hint of appearance on the female’s lips, it disappearing as if it didn’t even exist in the first place. He even dared to ruin my potential tea time. Oh he had better watch his back from now on~ I won’t settle until I get my revenge. That picture will be deleted. Just as he leaned a little closer, she to made her way closer to him. Their faces might actually accidentally touch if he got any closer. Her two different colored eyes stared fiercely into his. Almost as if she might wind up chopping him up and then hang to dry. Er well that is what she wanted to do anyway. "I am indeed. I wouldn’t just randomly be behind the bar counter if I didn’t work here…"fool…asking such an obvious question. What else would I be doing behind the counter."What can I get you to drink?” While asking this, she attempted to reach to get his phone, only to quickly bring her hand back. Being sure not to be noticed. Stupid...if only I had longer arms. I could just reach and grab it...how could he hide his phone behind his back like that after taking the photo. Shameless...But I know I can get it one way or another. I'll show him he messed with the wrong person.

OOC: Sounds good biggrin Learn a bit at a time haha
                                                      Remses

User Image

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:22 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

There were two ways to leave a lasting impression. Either you make them love you or you make them hate you. In this case, it appeared to be the latter. It doesn’t matter though for it’s just their first encounter. A lot of things could happen. Although, he would have to hand it to her for she still managed to act professionally despite her annoyance. The sly smile was not unnoticed as he kept his stance. He was not sure but he had a clue what she was about to do. ”Sarcasm. Nice… I didn’t recall ordering that.” Smirk still visible upon his lips, he cocked and eyebrow as he shifted in his seat to face her directly. Her attempt to get his phone was just so cute. Unfortunately for her, that’s not going to happen. ”Regardless, that’s not what I meant.” He positioned his phone right in between them just to spite her. He knew what she wanted so why not give it to her. But before that, he needed to take care of something. He started tapping on his phone pretending to not care. ”If I need to spell it out to you, I was actually asking for your number. Although it pains me so I’m pretty sure you’re more interested at something else other than me.” By this time his gaze moved from his phone to meet hers. ”Has anyone told you that you have such captivating pair of eyes?”

OUT OF CANDY :: Aye! Learn we shall 3nodding
                                          The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:I'm going to kill him...}

Kuro almost swore under her breath. She just had to run into such a person as soon as her shift started. She so desperately wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. Her face remaining stoic, but her mind was the opposite. For some reason, everything about this male annoyed her. Not to mention his witty comments right back to her. HAH?! You’ve got to be kidding me… ”冗談でしょ…めんどくさい” Under her breath, one of the girl’s mother tongue slipped out. She was trying hard to be professional but the fact that the male openly hit on her just left her aghast. There was no way in hell she believed or would believe anything he said. However, though a bit on the tricky side, she was used to dealing with his kind. Patience is a virtue. Deep breaths. Do not stoop down to the other’s level. You are in your work place. The rational thing here to do is refuse since it is a work place. But with logic. If I take the phone and pretend to put the number in, I can delete the photo. Yes that will do the trick. The female knew the male in front of her was just toying with her or at least it appeared that way to her. He even deliberately put the phone closer, her eyes briefly looking at it before back to him. Pains him? Hah! You know what is a pain. You. A big pain in my a**. Gathering herself together, she leaned in even closer to him than she already was for a moment, almost touching his lips. Her lips curving up just a bit before she backed away from him completely and in her hand, the phone…or not… She was sure her getting that close caught him off guard. Anyone would have thought she either kissed him or had been going to. If this is how he wanted to play. Fine. She would see who the winner was at the end of this silly game. ”No…no one has ever told me that. They’ve never lived long enough.~ You are right I am more interested in something else though and it certainly will never be you.” While saying this, if she succeeded in getting the phone she would have proceeded to delete the photo and tell him to try again in his next life. If she had not succeeded, she would continue saying instead ”However, seeing as you are a liability and have something that does not belong to you, I’ll give it to you on one condition…”

OOC: Left it open to decide if she succeeds or not haha
                                                      Meaning: You're kidding. Annoying

Remses

User Image

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:12 am

Suzumiya Reosaki

An eyebrow cocked after hearing her express her annoyance in his native language. He did not know that she speak Japanese. That only gives them more traits in common. This card he managed to unveil, however, is kept in his pocket and will be laid down at the right time. Her drive to act professionally was evident although she may seem struggling in the process. But how does one engrave his existence to such dainty flower? He knew what she wanted and that she shall receive. Reosaki’s eyes locked into her hetochromia letting her feel that she had the upper hand. ”Really now?” He said in a deep voice with a little tint of sarcasm. In his peripherals, he could see where her hand was going but he had no plans to stop her. ”Alright. I give up.” He raised his hands like a criminal that was caught red handed by the police. Playing innocent, that he was the loser of the century. ”Go on… Dainty. Flower. I’m listening.” The smirk came back on his lips as he awaited for whatever she may have in mind.

LOCATION :: Sitting on a stool in front of the bar
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Fair warning. He hates loosing. emotion_dowant
                                          The_Little_Rabbit

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games