Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:38 pm
Just Rosa
tiny14xx2

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
This is Me My Voice My Marital Status: Married to Akiyama Heisuke My Home: 1318 Ombre
☆═━┈┈━═☆

He wasn’t one hundred percent sure what accent Timo had, but it was definitely northern Scandinavian. Man, that really would make their names hard to pronounce. ”If it makes things easier, you can call me Amsel. That was my…” well s**t what would you call it? The only term he had heard for it in English was “maiden name,” but he was never a maiden in the slightest. Unless all that meant was virgin, cause yes that was taken by he who gave him his new name. Welp, if he couldn’t find the exact word for it, he would do it the German way and string a few words together to make something that meant was he was trying to say. ”It was my beforemarriagename.” Take that English. After that he took a back seat on the conversation, letting the far more socially adept ones take care of arranging things and figuring out what they were going to work on. Daisuke, he was just going to try to work out without breaking himself. That was his entire goal for himself for the day. From his not the main focus hiding spot, he was able to insert his own smarmy comment and devilish look as his husband’s allure instantly yeeted Daisuke’s mind into the gutter. ”Oder weil ich lass dich nicht gehen,” he practically whispered under his breath. Damn, if only his husband knew a bit more German, then maybe he might have gotten a bit flustered at that comment, but as it was he alone got to enjoy it. As quickly as his mind had been dropped into the gutter, it was lifted to the stars as Hei-chan oh so nonchalantly drew the sourpuss in close to him. And ever so briefly there arose a sigh of contentment as Daisuke basked in the silent attention and the very obvious proclamation that they were one unit. ”I doubt we will be a problem. He and I together can keep you in line,” he said with a mischievous grin. Frankly, Daisuke was probably the one that needed to be kept in line the most, but there was no harm in teasing his husband every now and again. ”Don’t worry, I don’t want to have to be lifted out of here on a backboard. You two whippersnappers have fun now.” The two of them could recognize the joke, but he was certain everyone else in the entire gym probably thought there was a significant age gap between them and that Daisuke was the elder. And he was perfectly fine with that. Deciding that sticking right on top of his husband would make him seem even less self-confident than he was, he went over and started working on the treadmill, then later he might start working on leg and back exercises. ”At least I can get the leg ones done in half the time,” he thought to himself.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Associates: Hei-chan and Timo Condition: Good Spirit's Approval Rating: Positive O O C: Amsel pronunciation: Am = Rammstein, s = z, el = cell. Oder weil ich lass dich nicht gehen = Or because I don’t let you go
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

My languages will be noted as follows: English, ((Japanese)), [[German]]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:05 pm
User Image
User Image

ood → Excited | ocation → Fiddle's Gym | ompany → Hei & Dai

rofile → Here | heme → Don't call me Angel

User Image

tab tab There was the moment of relief that butchered English pronunciation isn't gonna be the end of the world for them. Turning to Dai with a friendly smile. "Amsel..Amsel... Yeah, I think I will have less trouble saying that." He said with a soft chuckle. Pulling out a mini notebook from his pant pocket the scribble down some notes such as 'Heisuke' 'Amsel' 'Whole bodywork out' 'Lightweight, heavy reps' 'Cardio??' 'Twice a week? Should ask' That was when he heard Dai say something Hei in German, he probably only understood one word from the whole sentence. It wasn't a common language spoken back home but there were some that did.

tab tab He gently waved to Dai who headed off to do his own thing, but now he can put all of his focus on his client. Clapping his hands together like a way to keep the energy high. "First things first, is it fine if I put my hands on you? Asking just in case for when he needs to help fix Hei's posture/ pose in the near future or right now. Though till he hears a yes; he won't. Let's start with a warm-up before we start. Two began to their warm-up, arm and leg stretches, rolling their shoulders and ankles. Bending down to reach their toes without bending the knees, arching their back; hear that crack sound. Annnd some jumping jacks they're light warm-up is done.

tab tab Okay! So, for the first session, perhaps we can start off light? Let's go with weights. We can do arm and leg press, and perhaps the crunches machine if you're up for it. Now since your goal is more for general whole fitness, I'd say it's best if you stick with low weight but a high rep. Briefly explaining while they headed on over to the weights area, while giving a wave to Dai on the treadmill. First stop, leg press, making a safe assumption on Hei's leg power he sets the weight to 50 lbs. "Do feel free to adjust it to your comfort, but don't overdo it.

ut offee:
User Image
tiny14xx2

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:40 pm
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:26 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Gym | Company : My thoughts | Mood : Trying to stay positive | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Nothing currently | Status : Single | Voice sample : This | OOC : --

Today felt productive for the man at least. He managed to get his letter to Masumi out, have another conversation with Castielle, where the younger spent the entire call laughing at his Grocery Store misfortune from yesterday, and he toured the city a little bit. That is probably why he found himself a lot more worn out than usual today. That, or the long sleeve shirt, jogger pants, and gloves might be doing it too. In his defense, it is for the safety of others. No skin touching and all that. It is probably a little overboard when he is occupying a spot of the gym by himself. But also in his defense, he had to grunt and glare at someone to get them away from him twice already. He's earned his reclusive little zone, okay?! "I think even Sumi would think I am being paranoid right now...."

Considering the fact that the last person who touched him accidentally writhed in agony on the floor while they soiled themselves, his paranoia feels kind of valid. "I don't want to hurt anyone else. That isn't me anymore. This is mentally healthy Octavius. The one that Sumi fell in love with before I went batshit thanks to Rehan. I can be this Avi again. Not for anyone else, but for me. I helped a random stranger in the store yesterday, this is nothing!" As if getting energized by that alone, the hybrid lifts a 110 pound barbell from the ground like it weighed nothing with only bit a grunt of exertion.

It probably would seem silly to anyone else that he would get fired up over something like good mental health. But for him, after years of not being mentally coherent due to forced manipulation, being in a good headspace is a great thing. Something to celebrate. Because his thoughts are his own and his decisions are made with his own will. Not someone else's.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:40 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Pumped up | ocation → Fiddle's Gym | ompany → Client + mystery man

User Image

tab tab Today was an exciting day for Timo because he was contacted by someone interested in having him as their personal trainer. After waking up, he had his usual breakfast and headed out the gym. Getting dressed in the changing room. He meets up with his new client, she was a college student who wanted tips on keeping in shape and build more muscle mass, something he can definitely provide. Their session lasted about under two hours.

tab tab Refreshing himself in the change room and wiping the sweat off with a towel, though he technically had a workout already; but he was ready to do another workout but solo. Making his way past the cardio machines towards the weight benches. Setting the weight at 100 lbs to not overdo himself, doing 15 sets of 10 reps. It's better to do low rep and high sets is recommended when increasing muscle strength and the other way around is for muscle endurance.

tab tab Wiping the sweat off his forehead and sanitizing the bench after using it as he goes to the net point of his workout, that was when he spotted an.....interesting sight. He noticed one of the goers is wearing quite a bit of layer it looks to be. Can't say he's seen a lot of people wearing full gloves to the gym either, is it a cultural thing here? He understands wearing gloves when it cold but.. when you're already inside and moving a lot, wouldn't it make it more sweaty? Curious he casually approaches Avi, waving his hand to not spook him and dropping the barbell. "Is it not uncomfortable? Wearing full gloves while lifting?"

ut offee: Outfit
User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Gym | Company : A stranger | Mood : Uncomfortable | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Nothing currently | Status : Single | Voice sample : This | OOC : --

He was given enough forewarning. The guy made sure to warn him of his presence when he was approaching. He wasn’t at all being quiet with his breathing or steps either. So in reality, he shouldn’t have been so surprised that someone actually approached him. Then again, he HAD glared at anyone who previously tried. They seemed to get rather fast that he had no interest in being social.

So yes, when the man spoke, his hands might have slipped a little in surprise and he almost dropped the heavy barbell that he also might have added an additional 100 lbs to when the 110 seemed light. ALMOST. OKAY? Meaning that he managed to catch the barbell before it could hit the ground and probably crack the floor. While lowering it, he crouches down, staying crouched even after he was no longer carrying it. For him it just felt a little safer if he stayed behind the barbell in this crochet position, his finger scratching at the design on the metal while he kept his eyes downcast. "Um...I don’t...sweat...that much?" He responds in broken up words, almost not really in a sentence together, much less a statement when his voice ends on a questioning pitch.

To add onto this encounter that he already made really awkward with his immediate withdrawal, because talking to a person as a person instead of a person as a cat was way harder for him, he gives an awkward shrug. "I don’t...really...take them off...much." He grimaces at himself for his inability to talk to people when he isn’t being intimidating, before he shoots the guy a glare like it is his fault. "Is it against the rules here?" He bites out, showing yet again that his caveman skills are superior to his people skills.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:15 am
User Image
User Image

ood → Awkward | ocation → Fiddle's Gym | ompany → Mystery man

User Image

tab tab Seeing the barbell almost fall made him jump back with a flinch while mumbling a 'Sorry.' while taking another step back for precautionary reasons. Just lightly scratching his cheek glancing between the barbell that's now safe on the ground and the other man's feet; having a brief moment of panic of ' what it's but tries to block out the thought the fact that it didn't happen.

tab tab Mildly zoning out while the awkward sets in. 'This is more complicated... Standing there while trying to piece something to reply to that. Like- how are your hands not getting sweaty from the movements not to mention the gloves, though it might improve your grip? He never thought of it like that. "It's not....I was curious. Sorry to bother you." He offered another small wave before turning on his heel and headed over to the leg press machine, setting the weight to 280 lbs. Taking a seat as he started doing 10 to 15 reps per set though he hasn't decided on how many yet. Slowly zoning out again.

ut offee: Outfit
User Image
tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:36 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : The Gym | Company : A stranger | Mood : Awkward | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here

The entire interaction was the most awkward one he has ever had in his life. And he has had some pretty stunted ones before. He wouldn’t be surprised if he scared the crap out of the guy, more than once if his panicked face when the barbell almost fell was any indication. He isn’t really sure what to say when it grows quiet, or what to do when the guy just stands there, his eyes seeming to daze. He doesn’t really want to be rude, but he kind of can’t really help the glaring. He likes building a nice big steel wall between himself and others. It's just safer that way. For them, and for him. He doesn’t want to be used or hurt again, and he doesn’t want to hurt anyone else. The wall was just safer for everyone.

"That’s...okay...you didn’t bother me. Just startled me for a bit." He answers bad quietly, afraid to speak too loudly or too harshly like before again. That is why he doesn’t really say much else and just offers a shyer wave in return when the man waves and goes about his business again. It could have gone better, yeah. But the conversation wasn’t a terrible one. He wasn’t harassed by some kid and his mother over a cat, so that was already hitting some better notes than before.

Which is why it was a lot easier for him to recover and stand up again, lifting the barbell up as he went. As if he was never interrupted, he continues on with his exercises. At least now, he is a little more conscious about whether or not his grip really is all that great with these gloves. He might have an easier time with his bare hands, or he can just make sure he gets gloves with grip next time. "He didn’t introduce himself..." He thinks as he works the weights in his hands. He guessed that not everyone does for a brief interaction in the gym. It wasn’t exactly here for socializing anyways.

Just Rosa

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:34 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ⑨ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①⑤
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:18 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xo xo
            tab tab outfit: jogging pants and t-shirt for training, indoor shoes in his bag and a jacket he won't be wearing for training. (changed into training gear from home)
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8
            tab tab day: 27th of November, month 14

Za’saad stood in front of the gym with a dumbfounded look on his face, his mind taking him back to the very moment he agreed to go here and wondering if this feeling was the creeping sense of regret. Stefan had been looking at him; that sweet puppy look and asking if he’d like to join the ginger for a workout. Za’saad had to admit he wasn’t thinking of working out when the other man made the suggestion. No, he was imagining watching Stefan doing squats and lifting weights in hot-pants and a tight fitted t-shirt, bulging muscles and dripping with sweat. Before Z even knew what was going on, he had agreed to spend the day with the other in this fashion, even if he would much rather go on a hike and dance on the line of blatant flirting.

Still, he had agreed to do this and it was far too late to pull out now.

Za’saad adjusted the strap of his bag on his shoulder, carrying it awkwardly as he headed inside. He was going to need the water, towel, and snacks he had brought, convinced that he’d be dead in about fifteen minutes. This wasn’t to say Za’saad was a lazy man or unfit, he just didn’t exactly exercise either. He loved walking and would be on his legs for hours and hours during most days - part of why he loved his job of servitude.

As he entered, he paid the one-day fee, feeling like it was more than enough for a lifetime and as they made it into the gym itself, Za’saad stared at the weights like they were some kind of strange torture device. Morbid curiosity perhaps?

You know, in about 15 minutes, these weights will be lifting me instead. He said in a teasing tone as he threw a crooked smile Stefan’s way. I do hope you’ll run to my aid when the treadmill runs away with me.

Jokes aside, Za’saad did give the room an inquisitive look, taking in all the different machines and the people already there. Exactly how does this function? I have to admit; it is the first time I’ve entered an establishment such as this. Normally training is done outside with a sparring partner. with weapons and less safety rules.You will save me should these strange metallic creatures spring to life and eat me, right?

By Bi Blitz
            Stefan Thompson

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:26 pm
User Image

User Image

Mood: Happy | Outfit: Forest green tank top with a smiling flower on the front plus black short shorts

Stefan entered the gym with a grin upon his face, clearly very happy to have Z with him to work out. The other man desperately needed to work out more, specifically on his upper body. Looking at Z's leg muscles it was obvious that his lower body wasn't the issue, he had well defined leg muscles but compared to his upper body and arm the man was a twig. Something the ginger was certainly going to change in due time! After Z paid his one day fee Stefan laughed a little bit at the others statements and proceeded to shake his head "Now, now, it won't be that bad so don't worry bout'a thing!" he encouraged the other man with a hearty pat on the back and grinned a bit "Well what we're doing won't be too far off since we're going to be gym partners. I'll help ya and you'll help me!" he explained before laughing at another thing Z said and grinned before leading him over to the wall of weights "Don't worry, I'll be yer knight in shining armor!" he laughed a little bit more before pausing and his hand enveloped Z's arm as he gave a couple squeezes and let out a soft hum "Well if it makes ya feel better ya won't be touching the treadmills today, ya do enough walking as is. Today is upper body day....well it'll be upper body day for you for quite a bit" he chuckled before handing Z an average sized weight "Alrighty take this and...." he would soon quickly go on to explain the proper way to handle and lift the weight before giving a demonstration for the man to copy "Now you go!" he would then hand the weight over to Z to see if he could handle it or if he needed to give him a slightly lighter one. He would then sit down next to Z with a much, much heavier weight and began to curl it like it weighed nothing, ready to stop and help Z if he needed it.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 1:44 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab outfit: jogging pants and t-shirt for training, indoor shoes in his bag and a jacket he won't be wearing for training. (changed into training gear from home) + eyepatch ofc

Lurching forward just slightly as Stefan patted him on the back, Za'saad turned his head to give the other a crooked grin, amused by the entirety of the situation - for now at least. "You'd look good in armor too. Though I'm not quite sure which would be better; the metal plated full chainmail or perhaps a more leather and fur rimmed piece with a long cloak blowing in the wind." With a finger resting on his chin as a theatrical way of showing his deepness of thought, Z went through the array of different armors and clothing styles he had seen throughout his life and imagined Stefan in each, both the majestic and the simple ones. Though despite his feeble attempts at distractions, he was soon trying not to get too weighted down by the heavy object placed in his hand. He did however take the opportunity to intently observe how Stefan went about the usage of this strange tool.

Ahh, I think another demonstration would be in its place. I don’t want to mess anything up after all! Za’saad excused himself with a sweet smile, all of the world’s innocence no match for his complete lack of ulterior motives. Throwing one leg over the bench where he sat, he faced Stefan and let the weight he was given rest between them, his hand reaching out to gently run along the man’s arm as he lifted his weights. It would for sure be a sight; you on a steed, coming up over the hill will shield and banner to give the battlefield a much needed surge of motivation and inspiration to keep fighting for what they believe in.

Observing the movement of Stefan’s muscles, Za’saad soon retrieved his hand to flex his own stick-figure of an arm, chuckling slightly at their differences. The one with the most physical power being the gentlest of creatures while the one who was ready to fight could barely lift his own weapon at this point. So exactly how was this done? I really can’t seem to figure it out. Za’saad mused as he picked up the weight again, moving it around randomly as if he could figure out how to hold it.

By Bi Blitz
            Stefan Thompson

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Mood: Amused | Outfit: Forest green tank top with a smiling flower on the front plus black short shorts

Stefan laughed a little bit as the other man talked about how the ginger would look in armor and how animated he became. He would shook his head a small bit with a small grin on his face "Armor? Nah that ain't fer me, I ain't the knightly type" he laughed a small bit before leading him over to where they would begin training. Of course it seemed like Z wasn't as interested in training as he was staring and watching the more muscular man train. He would shake his head a small bit at the other man with a slightly amused look, clearly Z was not very subtle about not wanting to train and being lazy. However a thought occurred to Stefan and so once Z stated that he can't seem to figure out the simple task the ginger would put on a sad look as he paused in his curls and turned to Z with a kicked puppy look "Really? Aw geez I'm sorry Z, I'm a right awful teacher aren't I?" he hung his head a bit and sighed "I just wanted ta help ya out but I can't even seem ta do that right...I'm sorry...ya can leave if ya want..." he spoke making sure to sound as dejected as humanly possible.

Ashtail Foxclaw

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:21 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab outfit: jogging pants and t-shirt for training, indoor shoes in his bag and a jacket he won't be wearing for training. (changed into training gear from home) + eyepatch ofc

It wasn’t often that Za’saad teasings and musings had this kind of response - in fact it may well be the first time he had made Stefan give him that particular look. Za’saad froze at the emerald eyes that gave him such a sad glance he nearly felt his heart wither away, his mouth slightly agape as he watched the man just slowly deflate in front of him. Za’saad quickly dropped the weight from his hand, runes circling the handle and keeping the thing airborn as Za’saad reached out to cup the side of the ginger’s face, beckoning him to look up.

I refuse to accept such a fictitious statement. Za’saad said, firmly but kindly, dropping his usual smirk in favour of a more serious expression. You. he underlined. You’ve taught me many things since I’ve come to this world, shown me colours and light I've never seen before or stopped to consider. I now know the names of butterflies and experience the scent of flowers. I see life in creatures and places I've never stopped to consider. How can you be a bad teacher when I enjoy my life a little bit more every day because of you?

Za’saad paused for a moment and then said: I’m sorry. I was only playing around, I didn’t mean to hurt you.

How Stefan managed to have this effect on him, he couldn’t quite explain - all he knew was that he didn’t want to risk losing the man in front of him.

By Bi Blitz
            Stefan Thompson

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff