Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:33 pm
Ghost_Rios
{Onyxia}{Morrison}
Mood: Indifferent / Present: Onyxia Gear: Street cloths and sword / With: Bellona And Ciri

User Image

"You can beat her." Looking back up she had that look again. Taking a breath she looked to Ciri with an apologetic look. "I’m not crazy." Holding her blade she had jump between different weapons. From the great sword to a short sword and shield, following up with the whip, ending as the Warhammer before the great sword. Twirling it around she looked as natural and at ease. "I brought my own arsenal." She held the blade at the ready. "Let me guide your blade! Let me conquer!" Lowering the blade a tinge she looked up. "Zip it, this is to see if I can hold my own without your aid fully."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Onyxia l Item/s ➤: Sword

The girl was talking to herself again...but this time Ciri just let it go. Unsheathing her sword, she held it to the girl with a smile. Ready? This is just for fun, so I won’t be using my full power ok? Ciri took her position with her sword out in front of her and nodded. If you have any questions let me know k?

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:01 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}
Mood: Indifferent / Present: Onyxia Gear: Street cloths and sword / With: Bellona And Ciri

User Image

Twirling the blade it switched to the sword and shield. Onyxia clanked the blade against the shield, trying to get Ciri to strike first. "She swings and we figure out her style." Keeping the shield up, a small eye roll, and if Ciri caught a glance she would notice the small change to orange before they returned to their normal color. "I know Bellona... can you take a back seat." The blade lowered ever so slightly. She looked to Ciri, bright red. Gripping the hilt tight the blade returned to its great sword. Stabbing it into the ground she began to pace. "I’m not crazy... I want to settle this right now. I... am... a host to a Goddess who's in exile." Picking up the blade she showed the reflection, though it didn’t look fully Onyxia. The reflection had orange eyes, black hair. "She's not crazy. I am Bellona the Roman Goddess of War." The voice was more powerful then Onyxia's, almost compelling to get ready for war. "I’ve been her host for a few years now."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:47 am

l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: Onyxia l Item/s ➤: Sword

Was the girl... waiting for her to strike? Ciri was not about to fall for that, and instead she shifted positions. Then... the girl started again. Who was she trying to convince? She was talking about not being crazy a lot... to the point it was starting to make ciri feel off. Thank goodness the girl had some help to back up her story... because her ears perked up when she heard the second voice. She is... possessed... The girl thought. Nice to... meet you? Haha I’m not sure what to say actually.... Ciri held her stance and waited.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:11 pm
]
{Onyxia}{Morrison}

User Image

Sighing a little she gave a nod. "It’s a pleasure to meet you as well." The eyes flashing from orange to their regular color. "Yes... she is interesting to live with. I usually end up arguing with her, hence the pause and this discussion." Twirling the blade as soon as she pulled it out of the ground. "Ready?" Keeping her blade up as she looked Ciri over. "I'll be happy to show you how Rome conquered. Beat us and I will tell of Onyxia's secret." Rolling her eyes Onyxia shook her head.

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Wait...who am I fighting? Haha I'm all by myself here! the girl teased as she readied herself. Ciri's eyes were so focused....and it even seemed like they were full of fire... And just like that she made the first move. Ciri dashed forward with her blade in her hand, and swung at the girl from the side.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:46 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}

User Image

"What's with the eye roll? You like her, kiss her. You'd enjoy getting some action." Giving a small head shake to the comment. As Ciri went to swing Onyxia quickly parried with the large blade. "Just me. Bellona is hopefully taking a back seat." In an instant the blade was a sword and shield. Going for a bash she swung the blade to try and knock away Ciri's sword. It was a complicated move, but it was a disarming technique. "You'll know if she takes over." She kept at the ready, the strategy being to having Ciri tire herself out first. "Come on Ciri, give me a challenge. I lose it's embarrassing, I win... I kinda like where Bellona is headed."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:31 pm

Ciri's hand stung from the blow, but she didn't let her sword go. Instead, the girl spun around (like a pirouette) and made her way behind the girl. With a swift motion, she swung again towards the girls back, this time in an upwards motion. This girl... Why do you want to win so badly? Isn't this suppose to be for fun?

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:33 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}

User Image

Unable to move fast enough Onyxia bit her lip as the blade cut open her back. Stumbling a little the sword and shield became the hammer. It didn’t look like much was happening, but to the observant eye the wound would be closing. "We're both competitive." Gripping the handle she would spin, swinging the massive towards the blade to knock it away. "I honestly don’t want her to share anything embarrassing either." With a closed wound she stretched a little, the hammer becoming the great sword once more."I don’t see the big deal, she only has a crush on you." Turning red Onyxia pushed another attacked, hopefully to distract Ciri. "Two words and you can easily out skill her.”

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:12 am

The swing that came from the girl was massive, and the girl lost her sword in the process. Being unarmed was not a good thing, and Ciri quickly sprinted for her blade. W-what do you mean she has a crush? She should be the one to say it! Gripping her blade, the girl prepared for the next blow. It was odd, Ciri would like to know more about he girl, but it seemed like the thing possessing her was more powerful.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:33 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}

User Image

Chuckling Onyxia kept her blade at the ready. "How would you go about saying it? We don’t know each other well enough and Bellona has a big mouth." She circled Ciri a little, the blade changing to the whip as she cracked to towards Ciri. Swinging the whip towards her blade to try and yank it away. "Army brat, grew up all over. Few years back Bellona and I met by force and got here." She smiled a little Ciri. "What can I say, I like a good cuddle by the fire, a funny movie with some popcorn, and a book with some mystery."

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:28 pm

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm this looks interesting |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

Walking into the Training Grounds, Skytherix was able to go places. Having to recover from an incident a couple weeks back, Sky was very stir crazy. Not to mention when Lucius told him that HE was now taking over teaching for Yennifer until had her baby and was able to teach again. First he was forced to pretend to be a student and now he was being told to be a teacher. Not that he had a choice in the matter. Upon walking into the Training Grounds, he heard the sounds of combat. It was surprising to hear people training already. With it being a day off from the students...nevermind. Once Sky saw who was here, it wasnt at all surprising. Ciri and another student were sparring.

Deciding to not say anything, Sky leaned against the wall by the entrance and watch. If the was one thing Sky knew well, it was fighting. Though there was one thing he was forgetting. His Step sister Ciri...hasnt seen him since the "incident". She wouldnt know that he changed to a full Devil.

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:17 pm

Ciri felt like this was no longer an easy training session, which meant she would have to actually put effort into it. Her next weapon was a whip, which found its way around the end of Ciri's blade. Thrown off guard a bit, the girl jumped back, making sure she had a firm grip on her blade, and jumped backwards, hoping to drag Onyxia down.

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

Ghost_Rios

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:56 pm
{Onyxia}{Morrison}

User Image

The tug from Ciri made the possessed girl move forward a bit, though quickly she regained her footing. Pulling the whip back it for the great sword once more, Twirling the massive blade with some ease. "You already sliced open my back, might as well put some effort forth. Give me a workout Ciri, you’re suppose to be the best." "You shouldn’t bait her that much, I will take over if you start to slip a little" Onyxia chuckled at the comment, it wasn’t news that Bellona would do that. For the lack of a better term she was the parasite of the two and would act defensively if the host was threatened. "Also we got a spectator for the arena." She felt a cold shiver down her spine. "His energy is different, more chaotic. Mind him for now."

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:40 pm

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |Current Theme →→ | Destiny- Neffex |
∑ Thoughts →→| Hmmm this looks interesting |∑ Items →→| Irmata's Blade |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

"I no longer believe in Destiny. I do what's best for me."

Continuing to watch the match that was taking place in front of him, Sky started to move a little bit closer to get a better look. He could see flaws in each of the Ciri's and the other girls movements. They werent bad but needed work. A lot coming from the guy who never really used legs or feet to much of anything. Sky found himself a good spot to watch and sat down. He wanted to see how this fight played out. Though if things got out of hand, he would step in. Cant have a student dying or critically wounded before the his first day on the job.

"I will not let someone decided what happens with my life."

xX Yennefer Xx

Ghost_Rios

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash