Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Market (Trading ONLY) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FARELADO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:56 pm
sport vest, kitsune mask, and dark vinyl strap pants , or headband...
Any of them is fine with me...
Onegai mina-san..I really appreaciate if somebody can at least donate me one of them or donate me some gold to reach my targets..I'LL try to worked hard for the rest...

arigatoo... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:02 am
Would really like donations for white dark vinyl strap pants and kitsune mask. I'll try to raise the gold myself, but donations for these items would really be appreciated. Old items that I could sell or gold donations are fine please.  

Naerin

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:41 am
please help me get a ninja band. Anything is appreciated. if you have the item and don't want it. I wouldn't mind trading for it. Please help me get the ninja band!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:56 pm
sry to bother all of you im a new member and was wondering if anyone could give me 500 gold if noone wants to ill understand.

Secret Message: If you read this; pm me if u love naruto i want to know if anyone can see this!  

Blackdrako

Blackdrako

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:57 pm
Blackdrako
sry to bother all of you im a new member and was wondering if anyone could give me 500 gold if noone wants to ill understand.

Secret Message: If you read this; pm me if u love naruto i want to know if anyone can see this!
if u can u are a ninja master ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:59 pm
Blackdrako
Blackdrako

if u can u are a ninja master ninja

riiight

old items, gaia gold would be appriecated for my ninja band. Or if you don't want your ninja band and you want to get rid of it. I'd be glad to trade or take it for you.  

ChibiAngelwolf

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:51 pm
If anyone want I'll trade these angelic gloves I just got from a blue giftbox for like..5750 smile (I looked in the marketplace they are like 6500 and all)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:18 pm
Lord Jyabil
Alucard Unlimited
Lord Jyabil
Alucard Unlimited
I haven't gotten a single donation in the past month. That is really ******** sad.

i never get donations (havent yet in my entre time on gaia and i have been on sence last july sweatdrop )
Woah. I've been on longer then you and you have better s**t. Life isn't fair. crying

i work like every day at the market to get all the money i have sweatdrop
0____0  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Reprieve
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:20 pm
Alucard Unlimited
Lord Jyabil
Alucard Unlimited
Lord Jyabil
Alucard Unlimited
I haven't gotten a single donation in the past month. That is really ******** sad.

i never get donations (havent yet in my entre time on gaia and i have been on sence last july sweatdrop )
Woah. I've been on longer then you and you have better s**t. Life isn't fair. crying

i work like every day at the market to get all the money i have sweatdrop
0____0
LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:21 pm
There's some stuff in my store, all low prices, promise, lol. ^_^  

Reprieve
Captain

God Killed the Queen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:22 pm
I would ask for donations but that never works, lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:24 pm
Alleviation
Hakuness eh? Good luck! ^_^  

Reprieve
Captain

ChibiAngelwolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:28 pm
Reprieve
Alleviation
Hakuness eh? Good luck! ^_^

I only got one donation *lucky me...seriously!*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:34 pm
PLEASE! i beg all of you i need a forehead protecter! *And other items that will make me look like kakashi!* ^_\ <- see i made a kakashi icon!
o.o* <- And a gaara! please! i got the shoes!  

Garkov

Zatoichi_Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:42 pm
PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE!!!!if you could donate the stuff below or give me money to buy it,that would be fantabulous!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games