Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 3: Starrin and Styling
for thoes of you who are on a quest... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why ru here?
  chat
  bump
  poll
  countdown
  random questions
View Results

_x_superstar_x_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:13 pm
my quest is over 260k. i'll never finish it. but i'm happy i can donate and help other peeps.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:15 pm
fav food?

my fav food is noodles. i'm chinese and i like noodles. they are good. kinda fat. (kinda) but they're really good. i love them.  

_x_superstar_x_

_x_superstar_x_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:17 pm
fav color?

my fav color is..................... i have tons. magenta, baby blue, electric blue and hot pink. there is more but i don't want to bor(make peeps bored) peeps with my fav colors  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:20 pm
fav number?

my fav number is......................i have tons. well not tons but yeah. my fav numbers are 7, 5, 2, 1and 0. i like 7 because it's a lucky number. i like 5 because it's the middles of 1 and 10. i like 2 becuase i don't know. same with 1. hehe. and 0 it's the start. well yeah.  

_x_superstar_x_

_x_superstar_x_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:21 pm
fav animal?

fav animal. i think my fav animal is a tiger. i also like monkeys. i don't know why. i just like them more than others. hehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:22 pm
fav webbie?

my fav webbie is Gaia. i also like yahoo. cause friends that i can't call because long distance and stuff. i can at lease mail then. i also like hotmail. hehe.  

_x_superstar_x_

_x_superstar_x_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:24 pm
fav tv show?

my fav tv show is InuYasha. i like it because it's kinda romantic in some points. and i like fighting though i don't know anything about fighting. hehe. and because i kinda think InuYasha is kinda cute. hehe. WHAT. i like his hair and his robe. but mostly his EARS!!!!!!! blaugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:27 pm
fav movie?

my fav movie. i havn't been to many movies but i like InuYasha the movie. well all the movies that have been out on english that i have seen. i have seen #1 and #2 and #3. i want to see #4 and #5 but they aren't out in english. only Japanese.  

_x_superstar_x_

_x_superstar_x_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:28 pm
fav sport?

my fav sport is badminton because it is easy. i also like wrestling. i never tried it but i want to. there is this girl at my school i want to beat up because she keeps picking on me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:28 pm
fav type of music?

fav type of music is rap or pop rock or rock or hip hop. yeah.  

_x_superstar_x_

_x_superstar_x_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:29 pm
fav song?

my fav song is like mostly all of them. i love listening to music.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:30 pm
fav band?

just like i said before. i like listening to music so yeah. i love mostly all the bands.  

_x_superstar_x_

_x_superstar_x_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:31 pm
fav male singer?

like a said before. i love music and listening to it so i have a lot of fav male singers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:32 pm
fav female singer?

like a said before for a lot of times. i love music. so i have a lot of fav female singers.  

_x_superstar_x_

_x_superstar_x_

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:33 pm
fav holiday?

i love all the holidays. but my favorite is Christmas. because of the presents. the shiny white snow. the chrishmas lights. and much more. i love christmas. YAY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!  
3: Starrin and Styling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff