Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rionastar

Dangerous Lover

10,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:23 pm

Hey all,
I'm Riona! I'm a 21 year old feminist! I'm obviously pro-choice, and pretty liberal, heh. I like video games, anime, animals, and other random things. heart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:52 pm
Mike, 17, live in Ohio, male, femanist, liberal  

agrab0ekim

]Kaiser[

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:49 pm
*Takes defensive stance*
Uh.....hello... first you might like to know I'm pro-life...
*cringes*

Haha, no I'm kidding, except about the pro-life part, which really means I'm not... but that's besides the point.

My name is Andrew, I'm 17, and 3 months away from graduating. I enjoy playing sports, lifting, drawing, math, and have been offered athletic scholarships for football, but sadly I am done with collegiate and high school sports.

Before you make any assumptions, get to know me first. I might have different views, but hell, we are all human, and I love you no matter what.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:18 am
Diry, 18, I live in Florida, Female, feminist, Earth First!er  

Hatelijk_en_bloeden

[ agoraphobia ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:39 pm
Hello, all! : D
I'm Emily, a 14 year old, very liberal, pro choicer.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:22 pm
i'm melissa, i'm 15 and i live in massachusetts. hello all! 3nodding
i'm pro-choice, obviously. i've always been for choice, but when i heard that abortion might be made illegal, i started debating and really began thinking about the issue. i just believe that women should choose what happens to their body, not the government. i'd always want a choice if i got pregnant at the wrong time. i think making abortion illegal will just set women's rights back 100 years.

personally, i wouldn't mind pro-lifers so much if they weren't so rude. nearly all of the one's i've talked with say women who get abortions are "sluts," only getting abortions as to not ruin their sex life. also, that "they deserve the child if they were messing around." it's attitudes like that that piss me off.  

mrs kubrick

612bv3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:53 pm
Hello, I'm Thomas, I'm 17, and I live in Alameda, CA. If you want to know more, go check my profile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:21 pm
HiYo!
I'm Kat or Koza, either one is fine with me^_^

I'm pro choice. I love music, I love life and I see humor in everyday life. Simple as that. I kinda consider myself non partisan, I see the pros and cons in all political parties. So....umm... yea! That's pretty much sums me up!

KozaBunBuns

KozaBunBuns

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:24 pm
KozaBunBuns
HiYo!
I'm Kat or Koza, either one is fine with me and I'm 16^_^

I'm pro choice. I love music, I love life and I see humor in everyday life. Simple as that. I kinda consider myself non partisan, I see the pros and cons in all political parties. So....umm... yea! That's pretty much sums me up!

I forgot to add my age... my bad! LoL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:24 am
Well, let me see. I am eighteen years old -- born April 14th, if you are curious. I grew up in rural southeastern Minnesota and I am currently residing in St. Paul.

I thought it would be appropriate for me to join the guild since I do frequent the two main abortion threads in the ED and I will usually step into newly created abortion threads if I catch them.

Why am I pro-choice? I used to be hard-core conservative -- I still live my life by those standards, actually -- until a close friend of mine -- who also acts rather conservatively -- forced me to question why I had to force others to live by my standards. To make a long story short, I decided that my living standards need not apply to anyone else.  

Asexual-Slut~Enya

Trite~Elegy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:12 pm
'ello newbies whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:29 pm
I am an 19 year old college student from Oklahoma. I LOVE math. I am a musician, artist, singer, and scholar. I have absolutely no athletic ability. xd I am VERY liberal. I am pro-chioce, because I think there is nothing wrong with abortions. One other reason i am pro-choice is because i am pro-stem cell research.  

Hot_4_Teacher

Ciryature

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:55 am
Hola! I'm Ciryature, but everyone calls me Ciry. I'm a prolifer cause... Hmm... I guess cause I feel that everyone should have a choice about everything. And being a biology major helps with the whole understanding abortion thing. So... Yeah... I'm 19, college student at Colorado State University. Uh... Biology major... uh... Liberal Democrat... uh... A fem nazi as some like to put it... erm... Atheist... um... I dunno... what else do I need?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:49 pm
Sao, secretly male, 24, married, Christian, one kid. Pro-choice.  

Saoszuc

Original Gaian

9,100 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Lord Setar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:03 pm
What? I never introduced myself?

Feh. I'm Nick, a 15 year old in 9th grade from Langley, B.C.(Canada fools). I've been pro-choice ever since I learned about how the sides of abortion worked, and I'm all over the place, but I've delegated myself to trying to wean backup out of post and runners, usually through PM.

One of my goals is to find out why people think abortion is murder by trying to get the people who say this to try and make abortion fit the definition of murder. I saw an attempt in the CB, but the poster screwed up "unlawful" and "willful," his definition of murder didn't even have the word "willful," which I pointed out in my PM to him completely destroying his argument - which three or four of you EDers would have beaten me to had it been posted in ED.

Edit: And Ciry...you're pro-life?  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games