Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

taisamustang29

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:49 am
I'm Kaye, or Kay if you prefer. I've been reading HP for eight years now (or is it seven?), since the second grade. Umn... My favorite character is Remus Lupin, and I'm a self-proclaimed expert on werewolves, or lycanthropy. Go on, ask me anything. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:45 am
I"m Rebecca. I've been reading Harry Potter for about 5 years now and I love it!! I'm 16 and I"m in love with books 3, 5, and 6. GO GRYFFINDORS WOOT!!!  

rhapsodyscacophony

Miss Mausy

7,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:56 am
Hi there...I`m like most of u also a big fan of HP...Hope that we can talk and have FUN!! wink

THANXS for letting me join whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:35 pm
hey i am Leanna and i love Harry Potter ummmm i got no clue what else to say.....  

thats-miss-FREAK-to-you

Ceribri

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:05 pm
I'm Kitty.
Have all the books and movies, fave books are 3 and 6, fave movie is 3.
Love Lupin, Snape, and Sirius.
Also avid literary debater over Snape's loyalties and all about what happened to Dumbledore. Plus books vs movies, and theories abound!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:34 pm
hi i am kaygirl ...i love harry potter. my favorite person in the harry potter series is luna luvgood. and yes the crumplehornsnorcak dose exsist deal with it  

Sinister Sally

MysticKoi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:32 pm
Hiya! I'm MysticKoi, i'm 20 years old and a HP lover. ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:44 pm
Hello.

My name is Lily. My favorite character is Seamus.  

Lily--Finnigan

from beneath you...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:33 am
Hey, I'm From beneath you... I'm 18 and attend MSU. I love Harry Potter, and my favorite characters are Malfoy, Hermione, Viktor Krum, and the twins. My favorite pairing is Draco/Hermione and my favorite house is Slytherin.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:02 pm
from beneath you...
Hey, I'm From beneath you... I'm 18 and attend MSU. I love Harry Potter, and my favorite characters are Malfoy, Hermione, Viktor Krum, and the twins. My favorite pairing is Draco/Hermione and my favorite house is Slytherin.

Your middle Malfoy Icon was specially made for me, about 2 years ago, by the good people at Hogwarts School of Sexual Desire (or HSSD for short, a name which i came up with) and from there was put out willy nilly onto the internet and now every one has it. I just wanted to point out that it belongs to me.  

JewelWoods

JewelWoods

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:04 pm
Hello, my name is Jewel.
I DEBATE WITH ICONS....and i'm allways correct...and that ICON BELONGS TO ME!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:09 am
hello everyone! im TheArbitrator, im 15 and from toronto canada. im addicted to HP.  

TheArbitrator

the__fallen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:39 pm
hi im the fallen(nick) im 14 and a big big fan of hp books and films.Thanks for accepting me into your guild.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:34 am
Hi, I'm Spoilt_lil_missy...or Missy will do. I'm 24, Australian and I love Harry Potter...my favourite character? Probably Ginny is my favourite. And Bill. And Tonks...no, no, my absolute favourite (knew I'd remember eventually) is Remus. I love Lupin!  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Sinfull Creature

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:37 am
Sup people! ^_^

I'm Karla, go by Sin. I'm 14 years old and am currently living in USA, Sanford, NC. I'm a huge HP fan, have read all the books several times and own all the movies! heart domokun  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff