Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koreachess

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:18 pm
Hey, i got a theory concerning the manga. If this is the wrong thread to post i apologise but anyway. Also, this concerns the latest chapters of the manga 240+ so this is a warning, don't read if you haven't read manga. And if you havent read manga, goto NARUTOMANGARETURNS if you don't want to Download MANGA. IF you Don't mind DOwnloads, Then you can goto NARUTOFAN .

If this is a repeat topic I apologise.

I have a theory that basically concerns Kakashi's and Obito's team mate Rin and what could possibly happened to her. I basically have three possibilities with the first being the most plasuible.

1. Rin is dead. She was killed on a mission or killed while protecting Konoha from Kyuubi. Either way she is dead.

2. The death of Obito and Kakashi rejection of her love (This was implied, at least I think it was, in chapter 244 when Kakashi tells Rin about Obito's feelings for her and she replys about her feelings, and he replies that he is trash, etc) lead Rin to leave Konoha and we'll never hear about her again (I really hope this one isn't true sweatdrop ).

3. The same thing as # 2 but instead of just leaving Rin becomes a Missing Nin and even joins Akatsuki. The reason I think this is becasue Akatsuki knows alot about Naruto. Itachi is from Konoha but I doubt he knew ever thing that they know now, and the student of the Forth as well as the team mate of Naruto's teacher would give her great insight to naruto. I know that this is a long shot, but it would be cool if it was true.

Well, time for your thoughts. But to all who reply, I think Rin being part of Akatsuki is more plausible then Obito being part of it, cause the only way he could be part of it was if Orochimaru had reserected him and I don't think that Orochimaru had a good reason for resurecting him. That's all.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:17 pm
Those are pretty interesting theories. ^_^ All I know is that when Kakashi was first fighting Zabuza he said something about all his loved ones being dead or gone or something. I don't really have a huge opinion on the subject though.

I was wondering about something and if anyone ever brought this up I'm sorry for the repeat. Did anyone notice how... I dunno... uneffected The Fourth seemed when Obito died? I thought that he took it a little overly well. Any thoughts?

Vermillion Spiral

Yomei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:32 am
Anybody read chapter 247 yet?

All I can say is....holy freaking crap! Gaara went from genin to KAZEKAGE?! eek And poor Naruto, being the only one of the rookies to remain a genin. Hahaha, now that the Chuunin exams are coming up, I wonder if he'll enter.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:38 am
Yeah, that's pretty shady about Naruto, but I'm sure he'll catch up soon. And as for Gaara...It was the mullet.  

Vermillion Spiral

Koreachess

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:42 am
Yomei
Anybody read chapter 247 yet?

All I can say is....holy freaking crap! Gaara went from genin to KAZEKAGE?! eek And poor Naruto, being the only one of the rookies to remain a genin. Hahaha, now that the Chuunin exams are coming up, I wonder if he'll enter.
Yeah its funny about gaara. But i'm not really surprised about naruto still being a genin, but how the heck did sakura become a chunin with out 2 more team mates? I like how Neji is a jounin, but i am confused about whether Shikamaru is a jounin or still a chunin, the translation og Narutomangreturns really wasn't that great (Inane not out yet). Oh well, guess i'll have to wait for Inane's translation.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:44 am
Vermillion Wolf
Yeah, that's pretty shady about Naruto, but I'm sure he'll catch up soon. And as for Gaara...It was the mullet.

xd I can't look at him the same way anymore, now that you said that.

And yeah, there was a lot of stuff that I'm a bit confused about. Maybe she hooked up with another team, or was reassigned or something now that Sasuke is gone. I just wonder if Naruto will be kept a genin for comedy reasons..as we've now seen that it IS possible for one to leap from a genin to a kage (although obviously Naruto STILL isn't at that level yet).  

Yomei

dySfunctional dOll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:00 pm
Yomei
Vermillion Wolf

And yeah, there was a lot of stuff that I'm a bit confused about. Maybe she hooked up with another team, or was reassigned or something now that Sasuke is gone. I just wonder if Naruto will be kept a genin for comedy reasons..as we've now seen that it IS possible for one to leap from a genin to a kage (although obviously Naruto STILL isn't at that level yet).

Erm well maybe Sakura took the chuunin exams with Chouji and Ino since Shikamaru is already a Chuunin. I agree I bet it was the mullet, he still looks hot with teh mullet though. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:02 pm
Yomei
Vermillion Wolf

Yeah that would be funny for comedic reasons xd . But, (spoiler alert) I think that naruto has to be a level that is either equal to Sakura or higher for a couple of reasons:

1. He was stronger/better than Sakura before he left to train.

2. Almost everyone else he beat is now a chunin stare , jounin, or a Kage scream . So for pride's sake he should be as good or better than them eek .

3. Sasuke is his rival stare and there is no reason for Naruto to try and surpass Orichmaru because chances are that Sasuke is doing just that. So, i think if I would have to place where Naruto is at I would put him Higher that Kakashi but slightly lower or equal to Jiraiya/Ero-senin.

But it would be funny and a good filler for the storyline if Naruto would have to take the Chuunin Exan with Konohamaru xd . But I'm not sure if the story-line will follow that path.

Koreachess

Koreachess

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:57 pm
peachnin
Yomei
Vermillion Wolf

Erm well maybe Sakura took the chuunin exams with Chouji and Ino since Shikamaru is already a Chuunin. I agree I bet it was the mullet, he still looks hot with teh mullet though. heart
Good point, i never thought of that. But it would be a really funny episode seeing Sakura and Ino team up with each other trying to pass the exam. Do you think they could function without getting emotional (angry, competetive, or just reminisnet of old time) with each other.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:32 am
Koreachess
peachnin
Yomei
Vermillion Wolf

Good point, i never thought of that. But it would be a really funny episode seeing Sakura and Ino team up with each other trying to pass the exam. Do you think they could function without getting emotional (angry, competetive, or just reminisnet of old time) with each other.

Poor Chouji will be in the middle of all that fighting. sweatdrop  

dySfunctional dOll

Yomei

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:14 pm
Koreachess
peachnin
Yomei
Vermillion Wolf

Actually, that theory sounds about right. o_O She probably DID join up with that group! Although I think at one point in the series, she and Ino sort of patched things up....SORT of. Or maybe Ino grew up a bit, so that she wasn't all, "omg lik im prettier and sasuke is mine bleaaahahahaargh!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:39 pm
Hi!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ino and Sakura have made up their differences. =3 But man, 247 was filled with action! ... How come Shino isn't at Jounin level? I think he's one of the strongest out there. I disagree that Naruto is up to Jiraiya's level though. He is quite good though, enough to be a Jounin at least. The only thing holding him back from that aspect is I think his expertise in real life situation handling. He is too bold to make a clear decision in leading others, so his analytical skills sometimes are lacking if you ask me. I hope Naruto takes the test! But with who?  

angelsanctus

Stevie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:22 pm
Shino is strong. Not strong enough though. Neji was.
But here's something I never quite understood.
Say you were to pit Neji versus Shino. Could Neji's Kaiten repel the bugs? These things eat chakra for breakfast.
Another thing, Neji can see almost 360 around him. But does that mean he can see everything? Here's what I mean.
You are currently reading this post and these words. Yes you can see the screen but you can also perripherally and technically see the frame of the screen and etc., what i'm getting at is, just cause he sees something, just cause it's in his view, does that mean he can notice all the details? What does focus work with Byakugan?

Naruto has the power, but not necessarily the wisdom of a jounin.
Shikamaru has the wisdom and intelligence, but not necessarily the power. I supose to be jounin is to find a strong balance between the two.

Still, they're so young. Shika, Kiba, Chouji, Sakura, Hinata, Ino, etc., they're all chuunin. This might be normal in a ninja village. But Kankuro and Temari are Jounin. What does that say about all the Konoha exam chuunin's we saw the first time? Or Iruka? Before the manga jump, Kurenai was only newly made into a jounin. Power is a tricky thing to measure in this manga.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:09 am
angelsanctus
Hi!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Ino and Sakura have made up their differences. =3 But man, 247 was filled with action! ... How come Shino isn't at Jounin level? I think he's one of the strongest out there. I disagree that Naruto is up to Jiraiya's level though. He is quite good though, enough to be a Jounin at least. The only thing holding him back from that aspect is I think his expertise in real life situation handling. He is too bold to make a clear decision in leading others, so his analytical skills sometimes are lacking if you ask me. I hope Naruto takes the test! But with who?
Warning Spoiler alert and a long rant I apologise to all sweatdrop : I only said it was a possibility, but I believe it to be a likely one. Why don't you think that Naruto wouldn't be at Ero-sennin's level yet? True he ans sakura had a hard time against Kakashi, but there could have been a couple of things to explain that. the most obvious is that kakashi is undoubtively stronger than when naruto left (he basically had no team to watch over casue all three of the Sennin took there respective aprentnces) so he had alot of time on his hads and he maybe upto or past the level of the white fang, his dead father. Another could be that Naruto and sakura know their true strength so they held back. If they are as powerful as their masters (the Sennin) then they could undoubtively killed kakashi and that would be bad. My last though on it is that it is a little of both. Kakashi is much stronger (you can clearly see that becasue he was still using the Sharingan for almost a full day and was still quite capable of fighting both Sakura and Naruto. When he Used it in fights against Zabuza his body tremored after using it for a short amount of time.)and Sakura and Naruto did hold back because they are stronger they just have to be. Because Naruto knows he will have to fight Sasuke again and that fight will probably the hardest he'll ever have. Sasuke will be doing every thing he can to become strong enough to kill Itachi. So, if Sasuke some how already past Orochimaru's power he probably wouldn't stop because he doesn't want another repeat of his and itachi's last meeting. This is why I believe that naruto is barely under Jiraiya or equal to him. It would just be idiotic of Naruto to underestimate Sasuke and I don't think naruto would underestimate his rival. Also he has another reason to be stronger than Sasuke: his promise to bring back Sasuke to Sakura. He loves Sakura even though he knows that she loves Sasuke and not him, but he will probably never want to break the promise he made to her again. So, he has several reasons to be just under or as strong as Ero-sennin aka Jiraiya-sama.  

Koreachess

nightlight

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:57 pm
Have those of you that remember the manga found out who orochimaru's new host-body is in the anime? i was just wondering if it's possible that orochimaru's new body will be revealed as White Fang's body (kakashi's father) cuz i think that would certainly lend an interesting twist... sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games