Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Dark Warrior Paine

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:06 pm
^has seen Hawks Eye naked.

<>Hmmm, I'd say Setsuna. She has too much free time. And well, the Ocarina of Time?

V What do you think about Pluto's and Saturn's representations of certain gods being switched? (Pluto/Hades = Death.....Saturn/??? = Agriculture and time)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:55 pm
^ Too add on to the last question.... I'd say Minako because she strikes me as being able to be a hardcore Link fan. *nods*

<> It's different. Why it ends up changed I don't really know. I've often wondered how that happened.

V List what holiday you think should be the favorite of each senshi.  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:48 am
^ Is secretly one of the Doom and Gloom girls.

<> Ohh, this will be fun!

Moon: Thanksgiving, that pig.That, and Mother's day. She's the only senshi that gets to celebrate it. She also likes Christmas for the lovely-dovey get together stuff.

Chibi Moon: Halloween, the brat loves candy and she's so scary she doesn't need a costume! She also likes Christmas because she's spoiled.

Mercury: Fat Tuesday. Nobody really knows, but she uses that special computer to tap into the bank, steals money and books herself a ticket to New Orleans every year so she can let loose her "wild side" without the other senshi knowing.

Venus: Valentines Day, because she really would be that cliche.

Mars: The day of that Japanese festival in that one episode of the S season. I think she actually said it was her favorite holiday.. o_o Don't quote me on that, though.

Jupiter: Christmas! Lots of baking around xmas. That, and she loves Thanksgiving because she'll cook a nice big meal for.... herself and the lonely Minako-chan.

Saturn: Easter. It's all about ressurection, death and rebirth, yadda yadda. OOOOO.. and eggs. yum. She also likes the Day of Silence (get it? get it? ahhahaha)

Uranus: Does the day of the gay pride parade count?

Neptune: Also the day of the gay pride parade, though she likes any holiday that she doesn't have to go into the elementry school to teach that art class.

Pluto: New Years! Hahahaha.. get it?

Starlights: They love the 4th of july. Lots and lots of fireworks, because it makes them think of their princess.

Galaxia: April Fools. "I'll show you an April Fools joke.. *blasts with bracelets* MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Tuxedo Mask: Earth Day. He's that gay. However, he dislikes father's day because Andrew gives him s**t about it.

v Lets say one day Haruka and Michiru get into a fight. They're arguing over who gets to watch what - Michiru wants to watch a soap opera, but Haruka is watching dirtbike races. The argument heats up, Setsunna tries to calm them down but they both slug her in the face at the same time, being so close they know exacly what the other is going to do. Setsunna is unconcious, baby Hotaru is screaming her head off and they both get ready to beat eachother up by transforming into their sailor fukus.
Who wins, Sailor Uranus, or Sailor Neptune. Describe the fight that takes place, and how it is resolved, IF it is resolved, and the aftermath.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:58 am
^ OMG - Your holidays are PERFECT!!

<> After transforming and striking her pose, Uranus does what no other bad guy has yet to think of, attack a senshi while they transform for that some odd 20 seconds... so speeding like the wind she elbows Neptune in the jaw *ouch* Flying out of the bubbles and sparkles, Neptune is still missing one shoe, a glove is misplaced and her hairs a little messed. Taking time to powder her face to hide the bruise she starts to whimper... Uranus stays though but Neptune begins to hand over the remote - as Uranus reaches for the forfeited remote, Neptunes eyes flash with a smile and a huge wall of water knocks Uranus to the wall. Dripping wet, Uranus shakes the ground and Neptune falls backwards knocking Saturns glaive off the props shelf. Baby Hotaru sees the shiny blade and begins to inch closer to the shinnnny. As Uranus and Neptune exchange attacks Neptune goes to deliver a HUGE blow - but - Uranus holds Neptunes mirror up to her face making the comment 'Is that a blemish I see?' Freaking out, Neptune stops the attack to check for any zits - while so - Uranus throws another 'world shaking' this time the foundation cracks to the house and the remote starts to bounce away from them - BOTH spotting the remote being carried away by the aftershocks, they both leap ~slow-mo moment~ and as they hit the ground, they slide (equally) 10 inches away, 5... 3... and then one inch away!!!! *CRACK* they both watch as Saturns glaive slices the remote in two breaking it. Giggling baby Hotaru laughs as she tosses about the remote pieces (some flying into Neptunes hair). The two women 'untransform' and walk back over to the destroyed living room, they sit at the ruble covered couch and are now forced to watch the station it's now permanently stuck on... Martha Stewarts 24 hour channel - next four hours are devoted to cross stitching patches onto your favorite gardening wear... Michiru rolls her eyes stating she's sick of watching clothes. Haruka turns to Michiru, 'I can think of something that doesn't involve ANY clothing... heh.' The End

v Minako and Makoto are strolling down the street laughing and pointing out new fashions in windows and just having good girl fun. A really gorgeous man walks by and winks at them, he smiles and pulls out his business card with name and number on it - he says to 'call him' and flips the card their way, smiles and walks away... Minako and Makoto have hearts in their eyes as they both reach for the card floating through the air. As both fingers clasp into the sides they pull - looking up they both have hold of the card - pulling harder they rip it in 2!! Minako has the first 3 digits, Makoto the last 4... They exchange fiery glares... what happens??  

User_8572

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:44 pm
^kawaki= heart

<> they'd get into a "i'm never speaking to again" kinda argument for about 10 minutes like those all those other times Mako and Mina share an episode

then come back and be friends again.

then in their moment of recinciliation, Rei comes from behind them and runs off w/ both halves while Yuuichiro cries in a corner.

V Do you have lots of friends who share and understand your Sailor Moon lifestyle or just people who are "meh" fans of SM?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:42 pm
^= Has AWSOME hair!

< I have one friend who is kindof a sailor moon fan. Then I have another friend who says I'm obsessed with sailor moon XD I kinda am lol (kinda, ya right) >

v= Do you own any sailor moon videos or DVDs?  

Bunny_koi

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:39 am
^cutie

<>yeah, i own the whole series on DVD subtitled and a few random dubbed VHS

V do any of you find it a little...odd that Chibiusa fell in love with Helios BEFORE she knew he was really human. I mean, i was watching the episode where they first kiss the other day. and Pegasus leans in for the kiss and Chibiusa does too, then BAM! there's shmexy human Helios.

and i went..."wait a minute...she was going to willingly and romantically kiss a horse..."

i dunno, i just wanna know if anyone else realized that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:31 pm
^awesome abominable snowman guy!

<>YES!!!!!!!! I NEVER understood that! I was like WTF mate?! haha. Ew....

V Don't you just find Rini (or Chibi Usa) abso-freaking-lutely annoying?! I can't stand her! Plus all of Super S is about her and that bothers me. >.< It's call Sailor Moon, not Sailor Annoying Bi%^h Daughter from the Future. ya know?!  

Mrs DelaRosa

Bunny_koi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:08 pm
^ Loves her dream avvie

<> I HATE RINI! *smacks her in the face* Die Rini die! I once drew a picture of her on fire. twisted A-hem anywho.<>

v Have you ever cosplayed as a sailor moon chracter? If so which one?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:21 am
^ Nice avvy

<>cosplayed..??

v. What is cosplayed..??? rofl  

[GS] Sailor Mau

WishingHoshii

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:32 pm
^ has a never pretty gown

<> Cosplay is somewhat like a costum contest. U dress up as ur fav anime and compete with others in costumes to see who has the best one

V What age did u started watching the sailor moon anime (any version)?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:05 pm
^Has a really pretty flower

<>umm...... I'm 18 now and I got into it pretty late. I started watching it in 5th grade or 6th grade... so... 10 or 11...
currently, I'm trying to complete my manga archive... I don't have very many. crying but Amazon has some yay!! (only the graphic novels... I want the comic books... oh well...

VDo you have any of the manga? and which ones??  

Mrs DelaRosa

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:38 pm
^pretty in yellow

<> all of them..the old mixx/tokyopop version. i wish the dang manga would get re -licensed...my manga is falling apart i want a version that actually has an accurate translation!!!

V ok, i was thinkin. The Asteroid Senshi (Pallas, Vesta, Juno, and Ceres) don't technically have civilian names.

so here's the question. What names would u give them (my only rules: be in Japanese, and the last name has to fit them all since thier sisters)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:49 pm
^*steals Pixie D:*

<> Actually they do in a way. It's JunJun, CereCere, VesVes and PallaPalla (they weren't kidding... that's really their names. only ones mentioned.<<; wink .
Also, if you think about it, originally before they were reborn- the Sol Senshi didn't have civvie names either. They were just, Mars, Venus and ect.

Dunno why they'd have to be Japanese those since theyre from the Amazon. Which is in South America...so...they -should- have more Hispanic sounding names than Japanese ones if you really think about it.

But if they must.. : Eh...CereCere would be Hanako, JunJun would be Washiko, PallaPalla would be Seiko and Vesves would be Torako and their last name would be...Megumi.

V

Okay same question only they're FRom South America what would you name them? (and no Japanese please.)  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Mrs DelaRosa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:17 pm
^Has awesome hair!

<>so south american names? hmm.... CereCere would be Selena, JunJun would be Jenifer (haha made me think of Jenifer Lopez in South Park!), PallaPalla would be Maria, and VesVes would be Juanita.
haha I got kinda iffy on the last two... I don't know very many south american names... and I doubt those names even coincide with their personalities or anything. I always get them mixed up anyway... stressed stressed stressed

V If you could: who's hair would you mimik (color and style) out of all the senshi?
or
How would you LIKE it to look?

Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games