Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:34 pm
"Mmm... breakfast..." Joey wakes up grogily and says something incomprehensible.
"They're marshmellows mutt." Seto replies. "Grab a stick and roast one or something."
"Marshmellow?" Joey asks. "Nani?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:39 pm
" Their pretty good, I dont like them, but their not bad here. " I explain handing him my already roasted marshmellow giving him a smile. Mokuba happily twirled his around over the fire as it slowly started to turn golden brown.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 6:09 pm
Joey wakes up to the point where he's coherent. He takes the marshmellow and gobbles it down, and goes for more.
"So how long is left?" Seto asks.
"What?" Joey looks at him funny.
"How long is left. Clearly it's your last day on Earth, eating like that." Seto smirks.
"You suck."
"Juice through a straw!" I giggle at the inside joke I have with my friends. Seto looks at me like he wants to laugh, but doesn't know if he should.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:16 pm
I have the same look as Seto on my face, I look at him like 'should we?'. I prepare another marshmellow on a stick for Joey handing it to him. " You just hold it over the fire, and twirl it slowly til it turns a light golden brown. " I explain not sure if he knows how or not. Mokuba eats his getting some of it stuck to the top of his mouth but still has a big smile on his face loving it.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:38 am
I stop giggling. "It's an inside joke my friends and I have. It starts off with someone saying 'You suck!' then one of us says 'You know what you suck?' and then all four of us who know come up with the line, 'Juice through a straw!' and it's all fun and games from there."
"Er... okay?" Seto looks at me with that look that plainly says, 'I don't get it, but if I pretend that I do, she'll drop it.'
"Fine, be that way." I stick my tongue out at him and eat a marshmellow as innocently as possible.
"Koneko-chan..." Seto smirks.
"Mm mmf mmfming!" I try to exclaim with my mouth full of marshmellow and glued shut.
"What?"
"I did nothing!" I say again after swallowing the marshmellow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:04 am
Mokuba too finished swallowing his marshmellow. I ate a few after showing Joey how to make them. " If I do go...how will I pack..I need to ge tto my folks to even pack my things.." I reply simply thinking I may go with them if theres chance I may see them again.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:23 am
"Ya, but that's far away... Seto, can you whip up something to take us there, like a plane ticket or something?" I pause. "Oh shoot! I've got government money in my account! We can use that too!"
"Alright... I'll go with you, but I'm taking my brother. If we can find a way to send those three back and then go ourselves later, it could be alright." Seto says. "That means we need your plan."
"Oh right. Well, the trees had ought to be a portal out. I don't know for sure, but I think so." I reply. Seto looks at me like I'm spouting something utterly ridiculous. "Look, at least try and pretend that this could work okay?"
"Alright..." He rolls his eyes.
"I'll go through first." Joey volunteers. He hops up and follows the stone steps, disappearing on the last one.
"Anzu, Yugi, get up. We have a way for you two to get home." I nudge them awake.
"Nani?" Anzu asks. Seto translates for her and explains what just happened. She blinks sleepily, then realizes he's right, smirks, grabs a toasted marshmellow and walks through.
"She's never had them before." Seto comments, at my look.
"You sure?" Yugi asks.
"I'm sure." Seto glares at him like he'd better get moving before he changes his mind.
"Okay, so we know that works. Let's go get plane tickets or a car or something." I say.
"In the morning. Sleep now." Seto says. "Don't worry, I'll keep watch."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:29 am
" Okay..thanks you guys.." I say with a small smile before laying down in one of the sleeping bags. Mokuba smiles happy I decided moving his bag over to mine snuggling into it, " Thanks for coming.." Mokuba whispered smiling. " No need to thank me...I wanted to go..just needed to sort things out is all.." I reply smiling before feeling Mokubas breathing calming down showing me hes asleep. I smile before closeing my eyes falling alseep as well.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:42 am
In the morning, Seto is sleeping against a tree, having fallen asleep that way. I had taken watch once I realized he was asleep, and decide to see if I can find an interesting way to wake him up. I pounce on him and he awakes with a start.
"Morning." I smirk.
"You let me sleep didn't you?" He asks, not happy to be awakened with such a start.
"Ya. You looked so cute sleeping. Besides, you were exhausted." I smile.
"I was not." He pouts. I go to waking everybody else up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:46 am
Me and Mokuba wake up rubbing our eyes to get the sleep dust out. I looked aorund seeing how pretty the forest was during the day. " Wow..its pretty out here.." I say in awe looking around.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:59 am
"Mm, I know. I like it better here." I smile. "Seto, are there pretty places like this in Japan?"
"Not with many coniferrous trees, but yes, there are." He says, then realizes something. "Luna, how are we going to get plane tickets looking like this?"
"Easy. We're backpackers traveling the world and we've been going from hostile to hostile and sometimes house to house. We just hadn't found a place to stay for the night, so we stayed hidden in a forest as we sometimes have too. This is Canada after all. I've got my passport from a while ago, but it's still good, and I know you've got yours, Mokuba's to young to need one. But failling that, there are places where we could walk across the border without being noticed." I explain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:22 am
" Yeah I got mine to so either ways fine by me. " I reply. " Hey whats Vegas like? " Mokuba asked me. " Well, its nice, my hometown so I like it. Lots of things to do there, many shows. But we cant go in the neighborhood behind the stratosphere, you might get shot. " I reply. Mokuba gulps, " you dont live there do you? " he asks nerviously. " Oh heck no, I live in a two story where new houses are being built, it's safe there." I explaine as Mokuba looks releaved.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:31 am
"I watch enough CSI to believe that anything is possible in Vegas." I smile. "It's all I know besides what Inu told me about it. And then I forget that it doesn't snow everywhere like it does here, but for some reason manage to believe that Japan doesn't get snow."
"Japan gets snow. Don't worry, we have snow." Seto says. "We should leave soon I think."
"Okay, but not down the way we came. The airport is in Halifax, and that's a long way off... we'll have to go to Windsor first. Let's go thataway and we should be alright so long as the forest holds out, or at least past my house." I've already started planning in my head. "It'll take a while on foot, but I'll stop at the store and get some food to go on."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:37 am
" Sounds good, and I cant wait to see snow. " I reply becoming estatic about it. Only seeing snow when I was five and on Mt Chalreston I couldnt wait to go to Japan. " Oh its gonna be really hot when we get to Vegas. " I say to Seto and Mokuba who are wearing warm clothing.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:50 am
"I'm prepared for that." Seto says. "I have light cotton clothes in that bag Luna's carrying."
"We thought it would be appropriate to have them. There's some to fit Mokuba in there too. It should be alright." I comment. "I'm going to run down to the store and see what I can find. I'll use my card. I haven't stolen anything, and I'm not kidnapped, so it should be alright."  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff