Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
FF7 Modified! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Story?
Cool!!
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
Wait couldn't we get in trouble?
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I'm keeping my character to myself...
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's just FF7 All over again right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:23 pm
Oh yes, I love his color scheme seeing as it incorperates my favorite colors. ^_^ Silver, black, and my favorite shade of purple; purpleyblue. And I love his random belts and buckles...it seems almost...kinky....

And for our Moomble thing, I think it should be some sort of cute water creature. Like a dolphin/seahorse/otter with big eyes ^_^ That way we'd automatically be not copying FF since neither moombas nor moogles are water creatures.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:28 pm
Moogbas... they should be like flying fish! (dolphin/sea horse creatures) or like leviathan and fly up in the air for no apparent reason.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:12 am
kinky... huh... xp not exactly what I was going for.... ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:43 am
Alright... I still haven't gotten ANY sort of oppinion on our Moomba/Moogle remakes... sweatdrop and for those of you who didn't notice, I have a partially colored pic of Deyn on the page previous.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:58 am
User Image

Whew!! this was a longer project than I'd orriginally thought! If you pay close attention, you may notice that the line-art for this image is slightly different than the ones for the other two. I added some details after my first scan before I made 'copies' and I realized after I'd put down the base colors (see previous page) that I was still using the first scan! So I rescanned it and tried to lay it on top of the colors as best I could, but they never quite come out the same twice, so I had to carefully go through and 'clean up' all the colors again! ... That is one of the reasons it took so long. The other is that I used 4 shading layers per color instead of the ussual 2 I work with. so this has five different hues for each area you see... that was alot of work.

which brings me to the important part... I got lazy with the background. I'll actually go and make one later, but for now I just patched one together with internet images and stuff from other art projects. Don't mind the off-lighting source... sweatdrop

P.S. on a completely new note, Furry and I thought it would be hillarious if at some point during the story, while Sky and the others are running around a 'beach' area, Deyn was randomly surfing in the background! He's so tan and all... that and I've had more than one person point out he looks like a flirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:41 pm
eek eek eek heart heart heart User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image*speachless love of teh bishieness*  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:05 pm
Fwaa!~!~!*drools* He's so bishie!!!

The thought of him surfing would be hillarious! It's necissary now!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:14 am
lol. I guess you guys like the colors then? I'm thinking of doing two pics per character. Deyn's second one will be with his black wings.

Valerian's will of course be with his cloak and hat on and stuff.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:07 pm
If he weren't so tan he would be perfect(don't mind me I like incredibly pale skin)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:56 pm
Ermak Lorde
lol. I guess you guys like the colors then? I'm thinking of doing two pics per character. Deyn's second one will be with his black wings.

Valerian's will of course be with his cloak and hat on and stuff.

*drools at the thought* heart heart  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:07 pm
I think the tan-ness brings out his silver hair more. 3nodding of course... it would be simplicity in and of itself to make him paler. But I kinda like the surfer's tan.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:47 pm
Ermak Lorde
I think the tan-ness brings out his silver hair more. 3nodding of course... it would be simplicity in and of itself to make him paler. But I kinda like the surfer's tan.

OhMyGlomp, then you SO have to do a gag pic sometime of him without the belts and a very obvious tan line where they were! rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:38 am
Saerenna
Ermak Lorde

OhMyGlomp, then you SO have to do a gag pic sometime of him without the belts and a very obvious tan line where they were! rofl rofl rofl rofl
*colapses to the floor in mirth* oh my word... that would be hillarious! rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:23 pm
It would!!! XD You need to rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:47 pm
xd xd Like the picture I saw once of Sephiroth with tanlines... This big X on his chest. rofl  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff