Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:11 pm
lays there with her and wispers tales of forgoten lands he had vissited on his travels trying to find her into her ears  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:28 pm
Heart listened to his stories her head burried deep into the fur of his chest.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:41 pm
as i continue my storys i re tell my feelings for you while i was searching and waiting to find you... i tel you of the fight with the bull grizzly that was trying to block my path... the path you had used i could smell you on the wind that was before i found you here he says as he lays there fealing her breath into his fur and watching her side rise and fall with every breath  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:45 pm
Heart was amazed at how much he had done to find her... "I wish I had stayed loyal to you" she said as she licked his nose again.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:57 pm
"it is ok things change and people change, but my heart stayed with you wherever you went i was always two steps behind until i found you here i am glad you found a new pack and sertainly a little jelouse but those feelings have seesed so i am glad i could return to you" he says as he watches her with admiration in his eyes and a sence of hope for the future resting on his sholders  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:05 pm
"I never forgot you though, I just felt like I had to move on, I met Sky the night I left the pack. He attraceted me...I shouldn't talk about this, it is old news..." Heart sighed as she closed her eyes.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:16 pm
"you dont have too talk if you dont want to just fall asleep listinging to my breathing and the forest moaning like i have been for years and you will trully fel awake when you wake up tommarow" he says as he closes his eyes and slows his breathing breathing out her name as he falls asleep  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:19 pm
Heart nodded her head an closed er eyes as her breathing slowed down as well. She licked him before she finally fell asleep. In her dreams she would think of his question.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:22 am
Heart got up from where she was sleeping and deceidid to go look around the pack. She had smelt the entrance of new wolves into the territory. To her she wanted to start on a good foot with them. Maybe this pack still had a chance on surviving if enough members would stay.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:33 am
as he woke up he realized that heart was not there...
"well she can take care of herself i believe if she needs me i will know" he says to himself as he watches the forest move in the early morning sun  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:07 am
as he runs throught the forest he watches his suroundings for signes of movement... as he moved twords his den he watched a younge buck move across his path and instantly lept apon it and draged it with him...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:30 pm
Malik panted from his ongoing search for Kita. There was only one choice left for him. He whipped his muzzle into the air, releasing a stressful howl throughout the forest and for Kita. After holding the call for what seemed to be eternity, and lowered his muzzle back down to the ground, hoping for a reply.  

Yami_Malik

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:39 pm
-Suddenly hearing a howl in the distance, Kita's ears pricked forward with full alert. Her muscles immediately grew tense and her movement was still. Making no slight changes in her position until the howl faded, the she-wolf tilted her head back and howled back a repsonding to her former mate. After ending the howl, her tail wagged fiercly. Trotting off in the direction of the howl, Kita provided barks and short howls to announce her oncoming arrival-  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:46 pm
He folded his ears back and stared at the ground, thinking she wouldn't reply. The moment she had sent him a howl back, he jumped back onto his feet, wagging his tail rapidly. Her barks and petite howls urged him on more to finally see her. But he thought she probably wouldn't recognize him much in looks, he was indeed different. He dashed towards the direction where the noise could be heard clearly, also barking and whining out to her.  

Yami_Malik

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:50 pm
-Hearing Malik's barks and whines, Kita skid to a stop, raising her paw to her chest as she howled loudly into the sky. Whimpering softly, she lowered her head and bounded off towards the male again. As soon as his scent was highly detectable, Kita felt her whole nervous system shut down. Seeing him was like dying and going to heaven... Eternal lives in paradise... Forever happy... Suddenly snapping out of her daze, she tucked her rapidly wagging tail between her hind legs as she slowly walked over to him-  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games