Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
The Offical Australian Rateage!! i can make you beautiful!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

im not dead!!
  who are you?? and where did you come from?? and whats that on your a**??
  does this mean i loose your inheritence??
  good, cuz you owe me money!!
  yeay!! natasha's bac..... oooooo cookies!!
  i bought weed and men and rum.... anyone in??
View Results

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
nrasjaa
Fuzakeru Baka
What is la???? gonk

i dunno sweatdrop i just la hehe xd
O_o weird. ;P  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:36 am
!quote="The Great Ninja Yuffie"]Can you rate my avi again please? wink
hey it's really awesome!! i really likes it!! i loves it!! i loves the whip!! i really likes them hehe xd i loves it!! i gives it 9.8/10!!  

nrasjaa

The Great Ninja Yuffie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:31 pm
nrasjaa
The Great Ninja Yuffie
Can you rate my avi again please? wink

hey it's really awesome!! i really likes it!! i loves it!! i loves the whip!! i really likes them hehe xd i loves it!! i gives it 9.8/10!!
Yay! thankies! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 7:12 pm
nras....can you please my abomination so I can figure out what's missing? sweatdrop

thnk you heaps sweet! smile

ethuil

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:23 pm
Fuzakeru Baka
nrasjaa
Fuzakeru Baka
What is la???? gonk

i dunno sweatdrop i just la hehe xd
O_o weird. ;P

no la it's just like a sort of cantonese thingo like how they add la to stuff sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:25 pm
ethuil
nras....can you please my abomination so I can figure out what's missing? sweatdrop

i says red hipster sunnies, some chunky black shoesies 3nodding should do the trick. other than that i reackon it's fine *shrugs* i see that you're missing that little whoa thingy but other that it's good la. hhhmmm yea i guess just follow like your theme and you should be ok la 3nodding good luck!! xd  

nrasjaa

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:03 am
ninja question  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:07 am
Fuzakeru Baka
ninja question

moh?? did you want a rate la?? you soo pretty!! *glomps* anyway if you wants a rate could you please visit mah oommff thread la, i want to make it to 100 pages and it's stuck at 99!! gonk why is it when you really want people to post no one does and when it's normal people wont leave you alone!! sweatdrop  

nrasjaa

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:09 am
gahgahgah  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:50 am
Fuzakeru Baka
gahgahgah

moh?? o_0 *pokes you*  

nrasjaa

Fuzakeru Baka

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:14 am
nrasjaa
Fuzakeru Baka
gahgahgah

moh?? o_0 *pokes you*
*stabs you* domokun  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:10 pm
*coughs*

Jubjub if you would be so kind *does a slow spin to show his clothes*  

WarriorShadow

ethuil

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:49 pm
nrasjaa
ethuil

i says red hipster sunnies, some chunky black shoesies 3nodding should do the trick. other than that i reackon it's fine *shrugs* i see that you're missing that little whoa thingy but other that it's good la. hhhmmm yea i guess just follow like your theme and you should be ok la 3nodding good luck!! xd

I can't find any items that make me go whoa...so im lost for ideas. who knows maybe i'll just leave her nakie with just the pitchfork and whip for a while. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:13 am
ethuil
nrasjaa
ethuil

I can't find any items that make me go whoa...so im lost for ideas. who knows maybe i'll just leave her nakie with just the pitchfork and whip for a while. xp
And what about the fairy wings? ninja  

Fuzakeru Baka

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:33 am
Fuzakeru Baka

And what about the fairy wings? ninja
3nodding good idea, nakies with whip and wingsies and fork 3nodding sometimes, you just need a different out fit all together for some whoa!! i think last time you changed your out fit was december o_0  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games