Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grayscaled Tattoo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:40 pm
Frozen looked around with a growl. His tail swished from side to side as he began to stride around, smelling the earth floor beneath him.

Time things changed...

He let out a howl, calling to the others, a grin stapled on his face. As he waited, he layed himself down under a small tree, still grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:08 pm
Star woke up with a sneeze. Shaking her head to rid herself of the tingling in her nose, she looked around, trying to remember what happened last. One word came in mind right away. Kita... Her head jerked this way and that, almost frantically looking for her friend. But she was nowhere to be found. "Damn...I shouldn't have slept...I shouldn't have lowered my guard..." she cursed herself softly under her breath. Throwing her head back, a long, mournful howl came from her muzzle. Lifelessly padding over to the frozen stream, she began clawing at the ice to get to the water beneath when she noticed a bundle of fur beneath a tree nearby. Taking a few cautious steps forward, she recognized the wolf. A smirk plastered on her muzzle, she removed the distance between them and sat two and a half tails length infront of him, without saying a word.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Grayscaled Tattoo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:26 pm
He looked her in the eyes and chuckled to himself quietly.

So..Who is running the show around here now?

He knew the answear, and it tickled him on the inside. He quickly got to his feet and let out yet another howl.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:59 pm
Slighter slowly made is way to the clearing has he looked around for abit. His nose was stuffed up and couldn't smell much of anything that was more then 10 feet away. He keeped walking towards teh center of the cleating and found himsefl laying down underneath a tree. THere hasen't been much of a snowfall this winter making it alot easier to find water and food. After he layed down Jaden came running out of the blue towards slighter and tripped beside him. Jaden had gronw up to be alot like his father. Stuburn and somewhat dumb. "Hey pa." Jaden said has he looked at Slighter and shook the snow that had fallen on his head. Slighter looked at him and laughed lightly has he looked away not saying much "Hey..." SLighter then looked abck at jaden and sat down infront of him smilling holding in his laughter.  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:50 pm
Star raised a brow at him. "What do you mean, running the show? If you're talking about the alpha male, it seems as though he either got lost, disappeared, or died." She slowly stretched herself out and laid down infront of him, with a small tilt of her head. "You know, you've really missed a lot of things around here. Like, Slighter has a mate now and cubs. Heart hasn't been seen, Kita's highly upset and now it seems as if she's missing as well. Everyone's changing. I like to think that I'm the only one that's not." Lowering her muzzle, she flicked a speck of snow unto him with her nose, grinning. "So what about you? Where have you been all this time?" Her ears twitched, as if she heard someone nearby, but she couldn't make out exactly if that was her imagination or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:57 pm
Frozen slightly growled and got to his feet. In a sudden burst of pride and comitment, he decided to take things into his hands.

Hmmmm. Slighter wont get far with this whole thing. Ill bring everyone back, you will see...

He gave a chuckle and layed back down, closing his eyes, thinking about how he should destroy slighter.

If I kill everything he loves, as I usually do, think he will back down?  

Grayscaled Tattoo

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:38 pm
Black walked around. Her tail was dropped abit but her ears stayed perked up, twitching at evry sound. Hearing voicecs she walked over to where they were. Seeing evryone thta was there from the edge of the woods she looekd around carefully, before making her way over to Star and sitting beside her contently, her tail wrapped around her feet as she sat, listening to the conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:16 pm
Star didn't trust the look he held in his eyes. Her retina thinned to slits as her gaze followed his every movements in a seeming glare. She twitched as Black laid down beside her without noticing it sooner. Her eyes softened as she nudged her gently with her nose and licked her forehead. Star's attention was jerked back to Frozen as he made his last comment. But she was able to control her voice, emulating a calm tone of voice. "Oh? Kill everything he loves? Wouldn't that be the whole pack and every inch of land surrounding here then? Would you be able to kill everyone and everything here? Including Heart, Kita, Sky, Kita, Black and me? Is that what you want? What are you trying to do? Take over the pack while Sky is missing? You can't just...appear and take over the pack. And what are you trying to prove? Slighter isn't trying to take over anything." Anger started boiling with her every thought, but she dared not show it. Especially with Black here.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

tigerlilly_01

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:13 pm
*sniffs ground for fresh sents* ......*walks around....howls*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:09 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star didn't trust the look he held in his eyes. Her retina thinned to slits as her gaze followed his every movements in a seeming glare. She twitched as Black laid down beside her without noticing it sooner. Her eyes softened as she nudged her gently with her nose and licked her forehead. Star's attention was jerked back to Frozen as he made his last comment. But she was able to control her voice, emulating a calm tone of voice. "Oh? Kill everything he loves? Wouldn't that be the whole pack and every inch of land surrounding here then? Would you be able to kill everyone and everything here? Including Heart, Kita, Sky, Kita, Black and me? Is that what you want? What are you trying to do? Take over the pack while Sky is missing? You can't just...appear and take over the pack. And what are you trying to prove? Slighter isn't trying to take over anything." Anger started boiling with her every thought, but she dared not show it. Especially with Black here.

Frozen laughed slighlty and rested his head on the ground, closing his eyes once again.

Bah, too much work, im too damn old to be doing anything to piss anyone off I guess...

He groaned and rolled over, looking at black from his upside down position.

Bah.

He grumbled and lay limp, his breaths long and his eyes full of thought.  

Grayscaled Tattoo

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:31 pm
Black licked Star back as she rolled onto her side for a second then rolling back onto her stomach. She looked from Frozen to Star then at Frozen when he layed on his back. Her tail stayed still as she tilted her head with her ears twitching now and then as birds flew and other things moved around in the woods.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:55 pm
Frozen took a breath as his rugged fur blew in the wind. A smile came across his face as he let his body fall to the side.

Well, everyone is gone, maybe its time we look for another pack to join with...?

The thought of him trying to make a new name for himself in another pack seemed odd. He didnt crave power so much anymore, now all he wanted to do...well, was sleep. This angered him slighlty and he growled to himself as he dug his claws into the ground.  

Grayscaled Tattoo

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:01 pm
Black sat there and looked over at Frozen with a small smile. She morphed into her human from adn sat up, with her legs crossed, the ame smile on her face as she picked at pinecones nad leaves on the grround.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:11 pm
Star's face twisted into a grin as she threw her head up slightly and laughed. "You? Getting old? You're the last wolf I'd ever believe was getting old. You and all your violent resolutions." She looked away with a small sigh though, when he mentioned a new pack. "Perhaps. But you know, I still feel this... obligation towards this pack. I don't know how to explain it. But, ehh." Star shrugged. "I have to admit it. Our pack really is in ruins. I feel like the loner I was moons ago. But maybe...maybe we could start a new pack. Maybe away from here as well. No old memories, right? And maybe... maybe we don't have to have alpha male and alpha female. I don't know. It just... seems more free and like it'd work more without leaders. Ehh. What do I know?" She gloomily rested her head on her paws without reason as she watched Black.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Grayscaled Tattoo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:14 pm
Frozen laughed slighlty and looked up at Black.

The hell are you smiling about?

He looked up to Star and shook his head slightly.

Obligation or not, we are going to die if we dont do something soon. Be reasonable.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games