Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:05 am
Mokuba watched his brother in his fanboysih state and chuckled slightly. Seeing it would be awhile til Seto noticed how he looked he went back to Rebecaa. " So? How do I look? " he asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:11 am
"Like someone played too much FFVII. You should do your hair like Yugi, then it would be perfect." Rebecca said.
Seto meanwhile, was admiring himself in a mirror and wondering if he got a sword too. The scriptwriter smirked.
"Alright then, Seto, stop admiring yourself long enough to act okay? Jeez... I thought I was bad..."
"But I'm dressed like Sephiroth! And it makes me look so hot!" Seto didn't even look away from the mirror.
"Alright... you're a crazy fanboy you are... Now then, Cue the start while I tear him off the mirror." The scriptwriter said.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:18 am
The crew started things up gettign the cameras to begin rolling. Mokuba headed ot the stage and helped Rebecca on as well. " Rolling.." the camera man said as Mokuba went down quickly grabbing his brother by the arm pulling him from the mirror on the stage. " Speed.." the camera guy rplied again as Mokuba got back into position. " And action! " the director shouted as they started to film.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:37 am
Seto was actually a lot stronger than Mokuba, but he let him pull him away, only to dart right back to the mirror, where the script writer decided to drag him off herself.

Meanwhile on the set in a little garden with Princess Rebecca on a tuffet ((They really exist. They're like a little bump on the ground big enough to sit on and usually covered in grass.)) watching butterflies, a king who looked an aweful lot like Pegasus, because he was, came by.
"Now Rebecca, I know you want to marry, but must you be so picky about your suitors? This is the fifth one this week." He said.
"But they're all like... old... and ugly..." Rebecca replied.
"But you're a woman now and it's time for you to start having children." He shook his head.
"Children?! What are you, nutso?! I'm gonna marry Yugi and have his kids! nobody else!" The crew blinked. Rebecca paused. "Sorry... I mean... I don't want to have kids with just anybody, I want to marry for love."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:52 pm
Mokuba got a sweatdrop from her after letting out a sigh seieng his brother act like a total fanfreak. He was reading the script seeing how exactally they wanted him to come into this. The director stood from his chair walking to her as he talked." Cut..Rebecca, youll have to repeat that last line again. And remember, this is only a movie. Okay guys, lets roll that last line again. " he said going back to his chair. " Take two. " one of the staff called out before moving away. " Aaand action." the director called out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:29 am
The scriptwriter had finally pulled Seto off the mirror. This was none to soon, he was going to be needed in the scene.

Meanwhile on the set in a little garden with Princess Rebecca on a tuffet ((They really exist. They're like a little bump on the ground big enough to sit on and usually covered in grass.)) watching butterflies, a king who looked an aweful lot like Pegasus, because he was, came by.
"Now Rebecca, I know you want to marry, but must you be so picky about your suitors? This is the fifth one this week." He said.
"But they're all like... old... and ugly..." Rebecca replied.
"But you're a woman now and it's time for you to start having children." He shook his head.
"I don't want to have children with just anybody, I want to marry for love." Rebecca said, rather grudgingly, but that was okay, she sounded annoyed with the king.
"Princess Rebecca... You must marry, and soon... But you think that over. I must attend to some kingly matters." Pegasus left her alone in the garden.
"Love doesn't exist. You should just marry and get it over with." Seto commented, leaning on a high rock wall in his classic pose.
"Where did you come from?" Rebecca asked shocked.
"That menacing black tower with the giant dragons leashed to it." Seto shrugged. "So I'll just be kidnapping you now alright?"
"NO! I don't wanna! HELP!" Rebecca cried out, trying to run and falling face first into the dirt. Seto rolled his eyes and slung her over his shoulder, carrying her away.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:39 am
Mokuba got his cue when the king started to cry out in pain. He rushed to the kings side kneeling down to the kind who seemed to now be on his knees, " Your majesty, whats the problem?! " he asked actually looking like there had been something wrong. He tried to help the king to his feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:16 am
"Sir Mokuba! We're going to need you to rescue dear Princess Rebecca from your brother... er... the evil wizard of the dragon tower. Hurry! Only you can save her!" Pegasus got to his feet hugging a Fluffy Bunny plush.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:33 pm
Of coarse the director made them redo that scene to leave out brother. But they caught up to where the kind hugged the plushie. " How dare that monster kidnap her, what could he possibly want her for. It doesnt matter, I shall go rescue her from his grasp. " he said weving his sword. Then out of nowhere a strong white steed came and Mokuba climbed upon its back. It stood on its hind legs before speeding off toward the dark castle.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:35 pm
The dreaded censor suddenly popped out and replaced the sword with a lame toy.  

Freakachick

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:56 pm
"Now then Princess," Seto had inexplicably arrived in a cheesy dark castle room with a cauldron in the middle and everything. "I've kidnapped you becasue I am a Legend of Zelda fanatic dressed in Sephiroth clothes and they make me look so hot! Oooh it makes me happy!"
Much blinking came from everyone.
"What?"
"Script Seto." The scriptwriter commented.
"Fine. Script. But how can I deny my hotness?" Seto replied.
"Seto. Script. Now." She glared.
"Fine..." The scene was redone.
"Ahem. I've kidnapped you because you I want to marry you and then take over your kingdom. Bwahahahaha!" He cried.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:02 pm
Mokuba looked at his toy sword, " Ok..is this cencorship really nessarary, come on, 4kids let Yugi my brother and Joey have real swords in waking the dragons? Whats up with this huh? " he asked rather fustrated, she was going to far.

" Cut cut cut, both of you stick to the script, especially you Seto, you dont need to point out hot "sexy" you are, save it for the fangirls. And Mokuba, plaase quit complaining. You guys actually stick to the script, geez, ok from Seto telling Rebecca why she had been kidnapped. " the director said before sitting back in his chair. He gave Mokuba the regular sword back, " He has a point so keep the sword. " he rpelied. " Take three! " the man called out. Once they started again, Seto had explained what the script told him to say and now the cameras were on Rebecca.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:19 pm
"Nooo! I want to marry for love! I hate you!" Rebecca threw a temper tantrum. "I want to go home!"
"You're not going home. If you won't marry me, I'll keep you here until you do. And you will. That's why there's Stockholm's syndrome." Seto smirked evilly causing several fangirl deaths as they had not put in any drainage for the massive amout of drool.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:48 pm
((oh plot twist, though Setos evil in the movie hes still Mokubas brother mrgreen ))

Mokubas horse came to a sudden hault as a massive Blue eyes let out a enourmous roar as it glared at the knight before him. This one he mustve sent to make it so Mokuba wouldnt reach the castle, it was still a long ways away from him. His eyes were different then ususal, the pupils were dialated and thin that of a angry cat. " How dare he put this beast under his spell, Im sure he doesnt even reconie me.." he whispered before he dodged the slamming of its gigantic claws. The usually timid beast was now a vicious death trap. It usually never killed unless it was threatend liek any other creature, thoguh more violent then others still not like this. While using his sword to block himself his eyes looked at the castle. " Why are you like this? What has happend to you? " he whispered.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:04 am
Seto was up in his tower having a large argument with the scriptwriter about not letting Fluffy come to harm and not letting Fluffy harm Mokuba. It didn't end exactly the way he wanted, but it made him feel better to know that this was a B-Movie and his brother wouldn't even be scratched. Poor Fluffy was also only going to have cheap make-up to make her look dead.
Rebecca started trying to walk over to the controls for the dragon, but tripped every step. It would take her awhile to get there.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff