Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:32 pm
Zlik
deadly_demon
Zlik
How do you make banners?
I dunno, sorry (maybe you should post this in the chatbox)

good idea i will
Ok 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:34 pm
NAME: Mary J.
APPEARANCE: Elbow length dark brown hair with black, dark auburn, and dirty blonde highlights, plain brown eyes, and pretty normal looking; the result of a plain boring name.
FAV. BANDS:Taproot,The Used, Bright Eyes,Finch,Finger 11,Underoath,Staind,Godsmack,Slipknot, Senses Fail,Lola Ray, Atreyu,Linkin Park, Evanescence,etc etc bleh bleh.
SEXUALITY: im a girl who likes guys, so i guess that means im straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: *silence* alone?
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: composing poems, short stories, drawing randomly, reading, music, sporking people, stalking, and visiting the local cemetry. The norm.
PERSONALITY: Quiet, shy, or when given too much sugar.... sweatdrop hyper, loud and outgoing. But mostly it depends on my mood who i am....bipolar maybe. whee
PET PEEVES: stressed stuckup people, hypocrites, forks ('cause sporks are better) very opinionated individuals who force their beliefs or lifestyles on others. thats bout it... i think.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes being content,having good friends, colors, dark clothes,sugar,music, art, and the night and everything dark. *dun dun dun*
Dislikes: atleast half of all the people in my school, most veggies, being in a room with tons of people,......hypocrites...jerks. *ramble ramble*
REASON FOR JOINING:the guild's homepage (the pic of Ruby Gloom hehe)and....because this guild sounded like the place for me so im here.... whee ninja  

BlessingUnaccounted4

BlessingUnaccounted4

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:35 pm
stressed ninja domokun  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:24 pm
BlessingUnaccounted4
NAME: Mary J.
APPEARANCE: Elbow length dark brown hair with black, dark auburn, and dirty blonde highlights, plain brown eyes, and pretty normal looking; the result of a plain boring name.
FAV. BANDS:Taproot,The Used, Bright Eyes,Finch,Finger 11,Underoath,Staind,Godsmack,Slipknot, Senses Fail,Lola Ray, Atreyu,Linkin Park, Evanescence,etc etc bleh bleh.
SEXUALITY: im a girl who likes guys, so i guess that means im straight.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: *silence* alone?
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: composing poems, short stories, drawing randomly, reading, music, sporking people, stalking, and visiting the local cemetry. The norm.
PERSONALITY: Quiet, shy, or when given too much sugar.... sweatdrop hyper, loud and outgoing. But mostly it depends on my mood who i am....bipolar maybe. whee
PET PEEVES: stressed stuckup people, hypocrites, forks ('cause sporks are better) very opinionated individuals who force their beliefs or lifestyles on others. thats bout it... i think.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes being content,having good friends, colors, dark clothes,sugar,music, art, and the night and everything dark. *dun dun dun*
Dislikes: atleast half of all the people in my school, most veggies, being in a room with tons of people,......hypocrites...jerks. *ramble ramble*
REASON FOR JOINING:the guild's homepage (the pic of Ruby Gloom hehe)and....because this guild sounded like the place for me so im here.... whee ninja

Welcome to the guild. *hands you a fresh basket of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Genni is Dominant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:21 am
NAME: Genni
APPEARANCE: Black/blonde hair....130lbs......hazel eyes....
FAV. BANDS: Nine Inch Nails, Death to the Virgin
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: VERY taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading writing
PERSONALITY: open
PET PEEVES: not wearing a bra, nondeleted comments
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes....sleeping,cheese cake,anime Dislikes....bastards
REASON FOR JOINING: because I like this Guild  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:23 am
x_paradisexlost
NAME: Genni
APPEARANCE: Black/blonde hair....130lbs......hazel eyes....
FAV. BANDS: Nine Inch Nails, Death to the Virgin
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: VERY taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading writing
PERSONALITY: open
PET PEEVES: not wearing a bra, nondeleted comments
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes....sleeping,cheese cake,anime Dislikes....bastards
REASON FOR JOINING: because I like this Guild

Welcome to the guild. *hands out a cookie*  

[ D i z z y ]

Makera

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:00 am
NAME: Athena
APPEARANCE: usually jeans and a t-shirt , my hair is usually streaked red and I have the boots I tend to wear all the time.
FAV. BANDS: Skid Row, Demons and Wizards, Disturbed, Three Days Grace etc.
SEXUALITY: heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: playing bass guitar, drawing, writing, reading, music (in general I like everything except rap, most christian, and country), etc..
PERSONALITY: Open
PET PEEVES: egoists, people who are stuck up, "bible thumpers" (caused way too much trouble with my family) (more just those came off the top of my head)
LIKES/DISLIKES:
-Likes: Music~!, art of any form, jam sessions with my friends, Reading and Writing, creative clothing, places without light, etc..
-Dislikes: *all previous in pet peeves*, pineapple, spiders(past experience with Poisonous spiders), etc...
REASON FOR JOINING: Seemed like a place I could fit into.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:46 am
Makera
NAME: Athena
APPEARANCE: usually jeans and a t-shirt , my hair is usually streaked red and I have the boots I tend to wear all the time.
FAV. BANDS: Skid Row, Demons and Wizards, Disturbed, Three Days Grace etc.
SEXUALITY: heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: taken
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: playing bass guitar, drawing, writing, reading, music (in general I like everything except rap, most christian, and country), etc..
PERSONALITY: Open
PET PEEVES: egoists, people who are stuck up, "bible thumpers" (caused way too much trouble with my family) (more just those came off the top of my head)
LIKES/DISLIKES:
-Likes: Music~!, art of any form, jam sessions with my friends, Reading and Writing, creative clothing, places without light, etc..
-Dislikes: *all previous in pet peeves*, pineapple, spiders(past experience with Poisonous spiders), etc...
REASON FOR JOINING: Seemed like a place I could fit into.
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookie*  

Dearest Darling`

monkeyemporer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:14 pm
um hi... it is i monkeyemporer!!!!!
name:joey
pet: cat named simon (he rocks!!!)
personallity: a wee bit crazy but kinda smart
preferd movies: gory, some thing like house of a 1000 corpses or som thin
ill say some more stuff later g2g bye!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:55 pm
monkeyemporer
um hi... it is i monkeyemporer!!!!!
name:joey
pet: cat named simon (he rocks!!!)
personallity: a wee bit crazy but kinda smart
preferd movies: gory, some thing like house of a 1000 corpses or som thin
ill say some more stuff later g2g bye!!

Welcome the guild *hands you a basket of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

.TeH Em0 CoNvrSe.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:51 pm
NAME: Mia
APPEARANCE: Tall, Slim, Dirty blond/purple hair, dresses in black (duh), black eye makeup.
FAV. BANDS: Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan, Green Day. that stuff
SEXUALITY: Bi.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Long distance girlfriend.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Listening to music, writing fan fics. Watching TV. Reading
PERSONALITY: lots of mood swings. But normally hyper and prankster stuff.
PET PEEVES: I cant stand horribly horribly illiterate people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like: Music. Hanging with my friends cause their freaks. all kinds of junk on the computer, including talking to my girlfriend Pidge who lives on the complete other side of the united stages. Dislike: People who think worse of me for being diffrent. Thats the main thing.
REASON FOR JOINING: Looking for some people to talk to. Bored.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:53 pm
billy martins riot girl
NAME: Mia
APPEARANCE: Tall, Slim, Dirty blond/purple hair, dresses in black (duh), black eye makeup.
FAV. BANDS: Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, Simple Plan, Green Day. that stuff
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Long distance girlfriend.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Listening to music, writing fan fics. Watching TV. Reading
PERSONALITY: lots of mood swings. But normally hyper and prankster stuff.
PET PEEVES: I cant stand horribly horribly illiterate people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Like: Music. Hanging with my friends cause their freaks. all kinds of junk on the computer, including talking to my girlfriend Pidge who lives on the complete other side of the united stages.
REASON FOR JOINING: Looking for some people to talk to. Bored.

Welcome to the guild *hands over a basket full of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

c h r n o

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:21 pm
NAME: Beth.
APPEARANCE: Short strawberry blonde hair that gets dyed a lot. Blue eyes and many freckles.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Nighwish, Disturbed.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, video games, computer and makin' clothes.
PERSONALITY: Hard to piss off. Laid back, incredibly lazy.
PET PEEVES: Easily offended and pissy people. stare
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes- anime/manga, the occult, and dark chocolate. Dislikes- pink, heat, and homework.
REASON FOR JOINING: To possibly find people with similar interests.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:23 pm
Ignoble_Chrno
NAME: Beth.
APPEARANCE: Short strawberry blonde hair that gets dyed a lot. Blue eyes and many freckles.
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Nighwish, Disturbed.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, video games, computer and makin' clothes.
PERSONALITY: Hard to piss off. Laid back, incredibly lazy.
PET PEEVES: Easily offended and pissy people. stare
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes- anime/manga, the occult, and dark chocolate. Dislikes- pink, heat, and homework.
REASON FOR JOINING: To possibly find people with similar interests.
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookie*  

Dearest Darling`

Kheket

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:42 pm
WASSAAAAAP?!

NAME: Kipcha
APPEARANCE: Negh, whatever I feel like.... I like to dress goth/punk, but not too 'intense' with makeup and stuff... Anything baggy and comfy.
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, Lifehouse, MCR, All American Rejects, See Saw )A JPOP band)
SEXUALITY: ....Female....
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: ...No b/f.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing my guitar, video games (RPs only) Writing, rping online, being....me..
PERSONALITY: Very outgoing and funny. Not the type you would ever think to be gothic.
PET PEEVES: ....huh?
LIKES/DISLIKES: I HATE PRISSIES AND JOCKS! THEY ALL MUST DIE!..... I love anime ^^
REASON FOR JOINING: ....I like the patrick banner, and this place is awesome.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games