CapKamikazi

darkzumi

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:14 am
Here's the first chapter of a fanfic I wrote! ninja

Tsunade rubbed her temples and resisted the urge to throw her chair out the window. All that week Naruto had come in her office and rudely, (loudly too), demanded to go on a mission to get more experience. The last time he asked she had given him some menial chore of manual labor. She'd been flabbergasted when he came back only an hour later, he'd used his shadow clone technique and made several copies of himself to help with the work! Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Her assistant was out on lunch and also was going to be gone some few hours to practice a medical jutsu she was trying to master. Tsunade quickly did an illusion technique to make her effectively invisible while sitting in her chair. The door opened and Naruto walked in, "What? Granny Tsunade isn't here? I need a mission!" The delicious smell of Tsunade's lunch, curry over roasted pork and fried rice, wafted to Naruto's nose and he began to drool. A mischievous look came onto Naruto's face, "Well since the Hokage-sama isn't here and it would be a shame to let such a wonderful lunch get cold..." said Naruto as he advanced to the tantalizing lunchbox. An unearthly yell erupted from the Hokage's chair, "NARUTO YOU IDIOT! Get away from my lunch!" Naruto jumped back in fear saying, "Oh no! Granny Tsunade's been turned into a chair!" With a bmmff sound Tsunade reappeared and a vein was throbbing on her forehead. "Naruto you better have a good reason for coming into my office!" she exclaimed testily. "Well, I was delivering a message from your assistant, she said to tell you a young boy was badly injured and she won't be able to come back today - it'll take all day to save him from dying from the injury." "Well I guess that's a good reason all right. I thought you were coming in here to bug me again for a mission" she said and sighed. "Actually..." Naruto replied and was cut off as Tsunade fell face first onto her desk.

I need to get rid of Naruto for a time, a long time Tsunade thought. Then, she had an idea, she'd read about some mysterious excavation in a tabloid. She could send Naruto on a wild goose chase and have him investigate the "haunted excavation" in the tabloid. "Naruto, it turns out I do have a mission for you. An excavation out in the wilderness has been having troubles and strange, supposedly unexplainable events have happened. I want you to choose a team and once I approve your selection I will appoint the team leader and give you all my orders. Now get out of my office for awhile!" Naruto positively glowed and said "Thank you Hokage-sama!" over and over before cheerfully running out of her office to pick his teammates. "Who should I pick? Definitely Sakura-chan, she's only had some medical jutsu training but it might come in handy. Hmmm, who else..." Naruto absent-mindedly asked himself. Suddenly he noticed a box in the middle of the road with eyeholes in it. Naruto quickly ran over and picked up the box, revealing Konohamaru. "What are you doing shrimp? I thought you gave up such tricks?" Naruto said. "I was just making sure you are staying sharp! My rival should definitely not fall for things like that! Defend yourself I'm gonna beat you!" yelled Konohamaru as he jumped onto a tree branch above him and threw three shuriken and a kunai. Naruto stood in place and all of them missed, a large sweat drop rolled down the side of his head. "I didn't even move and all four missed, you need to train more, Konohamaru! Why don't you go run a hundred laps around the village like fuzzy eyebrows always does or something." Naruto glumly told him. "Fuzzy eyebrows? Who... Do you mean Rock Lee?" Konohamaru confusedly asked, but Naruto had already run off to find Sakura.

Sakura was kneeling over a workbench, practicing a medical jutsu on a cat who'd been hit by a run away cart. The cat had had a nasty break on one leg and the tail had been mangled. Her hands were glowing green as did the jutsu, sensing the bone finish knitting. One of the more experienced medical ninjas had done the initial treatment, then given the cat to her to finish healing as some training. The cat was almost done being treated, another hour and she could give it back to its owner. A knock sounded on the door to the training room, "Come in!" Sakura cried. "Ha ha! Sukura-chan, I found you! I've been looking all over for you." Naruto told her excitedly. Sakura sighed, "What do you want Naruto?". Naruto looked a little hurt by her indifference, but cheered up and said "I've gotten a mission from granny Tsunade! She said to pick some teammates for it, wanna come with?" Sakura frowned, "But I'm really busy studying to be a medical ninja! I can't just go off on a mission, maybe if it was to find Sasuke..." Naruto thought hard, he had to think of a way to convince Sakura-chan! "Sakura-chan, if you come on the mission you'd be getting valuable field experience on a mission, not to mention the opportunity to use your medical jutsus in the field if someone gets hurt!" Sakura brightened a little, "To tell you the truth I am starting to get restless with all this intent studying, I think some field experience might actually complement my studying nicely. All right Naruto, I'm in for the mission! I just need an hour or so to finish on this cat then another hour to pack!" Naruto was ecstatic, his Sakura-chan was coming on the mission!

Naruto ran down the village street, having to strongly resist going into his favorite noodle shop and eating some ramen. Now that he had Sakura on the mission he needed two or three more people. Naruto spent the next two hours asking people. He asked Shikamaru, Neji, Shino, Hinata, Ten-Ten, and even Inu. Everyone he asked was busy or was already assigned a mission in the near future. He bumped into Chouji suddenly and decided he would ask. "Hey Chouji! How about coming on a mission with me and Sakura? I'll buy you lunch or dinner when we get back!" he told him. Chouji contemplated this for a minute then nodded with a grunt. "Great! Thanks Chouji! Let's go find someone else! We need one or two more people!" Naruto started jogging again with Chouji following him. "Chouji, who else should we ask to come on our mission?" Naruto asked Chouji. Chouji replied "Hrm, what about Rock Lee, we could ask him Naruto." "Fuzzy eyebrows? Yeah, he is really strong! Let's find him." Naruto responded. Chouji and Naruto ran to the training grounds, if Lee was around that would definitely be where he was. They reached the training ground and looked around. They saw about five people training, some were practicing shuriken throwing, others were repeatedly kicking and punching wooden training dummies. One shinobi was walking on his hands while kicking at targets swinging on ropes with his feet. Lee was standing away from the others breaking rocks by kicking and punching them. "Hey fuzzy eyebrows!" Naruto called and Rock Lee came jogging over. "Hi Chouji, hi Naruto. Are you two looking for some training advice? It's a good thing you thought to ask me, ha ha!" Naruto and Chouji both felt a large sweat drop roll down the side of their heads. "Actually we wanted to ask you to come on a mission with Sakura-chan, Chouji, and I. We could use a strong Tai-jutsu user on our mission!" Naruto told him. "Yeah." Chouji added in as he nodded. "A mission huh? What is the objective of the mission?" Lee asked. "Granny Tsunade hasn't told us any details yet, she's waiting for me to pick a team. All she told me was something about an excavation with strange happenings..." Naruto informed Lee while Chouji listened and ate the last piece of beef jerky in a package. "Count me in Naruto! I've been training harder than ever, our enemies will fear the beautiful green dragon of Konoha!" Lee loudly said while giving Chouji and Naruto a thumbs up.

"Naruto, who is going to be the last person for our mission?" Chouji asked as they were all jogging back. They had all just met back together after packing their gear. Naruto managed a kind of shrug while still jogging, "I don't know. I've asked everybody else in the village but they are busy already." They reached the main building where the Hokage's office was and found Sakura waiting with her gear all packed and ready to go. "Took you boys long enough! I've been waiting here for a long time! Sasuke-kun wouldn't have taken so long..." she testily said to them. Lee stepped forward and gave a short bow to Sakura, "Forgive us, Sakura-chan! We all had to run back to our houses and pack our travel bag then meet back together." Lee told her while blushing. Naruto slightly frowned, when would Lee realize that it was he, Naruto, that would eventually end up with the beautiful Sakura?! "It can't be helped I suppose." she replied. Just then they heard barking and a small dog ran up barking and started tugging on Chouji's pant leg with its teeth. "Akamaru? What are you doing? Why aren't you with Kiba?" he asked the little dog. "Arf!" Akamaru responded wagging his tail and ran off down a side street. He looked back when they didn't immediately follow him and barked again, then ran off again as they all gave chase. They followed him and found Kiba precariously balancing a veritable small mountain of fine china and crockery. "Some... one... help me!" he groaned and they rushed over and started taking things off the pile of dishware. They all gave Kiba a weird look and Lee asked, "Kiba, WHY did you have a small mountain of dishware precariously balanced on you?" Kiba sighed, "My Mother and Father started having a fight, and she started throwing dishes out the window! I couldn't let all our stuff get broken and before I knew it I was practically buried! It was very troublesome and I sent Akamaru to get help. Good work, Akamaru!" Kiba bent down and gave Akamaru a treat, the small dog wolfed it down all the while wagging his tail furiously. A sly look came over Sakura's face, "Well since we helped you out I guess you could say you owe us one, right guys?" she said to Lee, Naruto, and Chouji while smiling a mischievous smile. A lightbulb lit over all of their heads and they all started to grin evilly. Kiba gulped and said, "I have a bad feeling about this..."

A little bit later Kiba, with travel bag in hand, and the others stood in the Hokage's office. "Naruto, I think you made excellent choices for your mission." Tsunade said to him. "Rock Lee, a strong and fierce Tai-jutsu user. Sakura, a medical ninja in training and with a sharp mind. Chouji, with great heart and will, and several powerful body techniques. Kiba, with a beast companion and several beast mastery moves. Naruto, with the shadow clone technique and the powerful Rasengen move." Tsunade though out loud. "I don't have any objections to your team members. Are you all ready to receive your orders?" she asked the group. They all stood at attention and nodded, even Naruto. Finally! Finally he had a mission, and if he was lucky he might find a clue or find someone who had seen or heard of Sasuke so he could bring him back. To take him away from the awful evil and murderous intentions of the villainous Orochimaru! "The leader of team is Kiba, you all will follow his orders during the mission. You will all go to Oceanstar village, about a week and a half of travel from here. You will go to the excavation site and investigate what is behind the strange events, do a stake out, lay a trap, use your best judgement. I also want you to get as much information as you can about the excavation itself, such as who finances it, who is in charge, who made the initial discovery, and exactly what they are unearthing. When you catch who is behind this mischief turn them in to the Oceanstar village authorities. Those are my orders, you leave tomorrow morning." Tsunade solemny told them. Kiba stepped forward and bowed, "Thank you, Hokage-sama, for this opportunity to prove myself." He turned to the others and told them, "We meet tomorrow morning at 7 am sharp! We'll meet at the village gate, see you then."

The next day at 7 am everyone was there except, of course, for Naruto. After a couple minutes of waiting Naruto jumped down from a tree and said "Alright everyone is here and it's time to go!" and started walking down the path. "You baka! You do this every mission. You show up late and act like a bigshot, then try to take off and be the first one going!" Sakura yelled at Naruto. "I hate to admit it, but Sakura-chan does have a point Naruto." Lee timidly added in. Kiba interrupted to prevent a full-scale arguement, "That's enough for now, we need to get going." The next six days they spent travelling and admiring the countryside. Whenever they set up camp for the night Naruto and Lee would train until it was time for dinner and sleep. Once they came across a sick deer and although she couldn't cure it completely, Sakura tried her hardest to do the best she could and the deer did look a little better. During the the afternoon of the seventh day Kiba and the others stopped at a family's farm to ask directions and the farmers insisted on having them stay for a bit and have lunch with them. The food was wonderful, they had riceballs that had been brushed with a slightly earthy and spicy flavored oil, fried vegetables with a creamy sauce, freshly squeezed fruit juice made with seven different types of fruit that blended together nicely, roasted beef with barbeque sauce and a blend of spices. Desert was upside down pineapple pound cake. After lunch they got a tour of the farm and the father of the family gave them the directions they needed. The ninth day rolled past and on the morning of the last day of travel something unexpected happened. They were walking down the road when Rock Lee saw a glint flying towards Kiba, "Kiba, drop to the ground!" he yelled. Kiba quickly dropped flat and rolled to the left as a kunai flew overhead and stuck into a tree trunk, if Lee hadn't warned him it would have buried itself in the back of his head. Naruto quickly scanned the area and couldn't see anything, "Where they hell are they, Lee?" he asked. Everyone looked around and Chouji deflected a shuriken that came hurtling at his heart with a quickly drawn kunai. "There they are!" Sakura said and threw shuriken with an Explosive Seal tag on it at a tree. A moment later the tree was blasted apart as the tag exploded, sending shards of bark and slivers of wood shooting everywhere. One of the shards stuck in the ground in the ground by Naruto's left foot and three masked enemies fell to the ground.

They quickly jumped back up, one was armed with a trident, another was holding a katana in each hand, and the last had metal gauntlets with four six inch blades on each one. All of them wore a black cloth face mask with eyeholes, their eyes were eerily glowing blue.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:31 pm
I just came back from Ronincon, its a anime convention I've been going to the last three years. Last year I went as Kiba and have some pictures I need to scan but this year I went as a Heartless Shadow : D Everyones complimenting my costume. It rocks.  

Junsei Zaigou

kakashisensei22

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:43 pm
Hi everyone I'm on of the newest members to the guild. Naruto Rocks!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:38 pm
chikushou
Wow. This guild is surprisingly unactive. confused
Then post more. xp  

xTwisTx

saiyamike

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:19 am
xTwisTx
chikushou
Then post more. xp

Yeah, everyone post more!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:58 am
saiyamike
xTwisTx
chikushou
Then post more. xp

Yeah, everyone post more!
Okay  

Nox -Chan

Socks-the-Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:51 pm
*Posts more* I hope this guild gets more active. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:29 pm
with the Guild ID's, it should be great incentive for more activeness. ^_^

EDIT: And what's the news with "The Official Naruto Guild" is that something of this guild or did someone just go down like our memberlist and start inviting people there?

I saw other people I recognized from the ONT ver 1,2,3 on the memberlist. ^_^  

Cinnabele

Darkling Koneko Hime

Desirable Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:34 am
I noticed that too. That the guild was inactive.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:16 pm
Is anyone here really good with computer graphics and want to do me a huge favor?

I have two images I want to corporate together and it has to be perfect because it's going to be a tattoo.

please pm me.  

Cinnabele

Darkling Koneko Hime

Desirable Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:03 pm
sigh
helllo?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:54 am
hiyo! .....i wish i could post somehting smart and interesting, but thaat's not me..... blaugh

.....i remeber the forum having a lot more posts, but i don't know what happened to them, or maybe i had created my own illusion *shuddeers, .......scary  

Teddy Tibbers

Cinnabele

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:41 pm
sw33tmischi3f
hiyo! .....i wish i could post somehting smart and interesting, but thaat's not me..... blaugh

.....i remeber the forum having a lot more posts, but i don't know what happened to them, or maybe i had created my own illusion *shuddeers, .......scary

if you look a little above in our guild forum, we now have subforums, and many topics have been moved.  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff