Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
OFFICIAL AVATAR TALK~ Naruto/Ninja themed outfits and edits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Tongs

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:11 pm
BUAWAHAHAHAHAHA! xd xd xd stare 3nodding look at me i'm Kakashi the Kat 3nodding stare xd xd xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:16 pm
jin823
Where do you get the ninja head band (steel plated)...

Go to the Marketplace on the Isle of Gambino!

And search for Steel Plated Ninja Band  

GummiBear1

Storgg Sutrson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:24 pm
Right now I'd like to know where I can get a headband at a decent price, whether it be the marketplace or from a source. I'm willing to give up a decent amount of money and items for it. So please help me on my quest. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:10 pm
gants
Teh Sasuke-kun
What do you guys think of my Sasuke outfit? Any suggestions/comments or anything?

its cool its the first sasuke outfit iv seen

And you have the first Shikamaru outfit I've seen ^^ Very nice.  

Teh Sasuke-kun

pkumo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:03 am
Animeistro
gants
Animeistro
I think I have a Naruto themed avatar, what do you guys think?
its good and if you were trying to do kakashi its one of the closest iv seen everyone else either has something wrong or not white hair or both aaanyways if you werent trying to do kakashi it still looks naruto themed
Yes I was, thank you for the compliment.

I like it! I think it really looks like Kakashi because of the white hair and the book!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:49 am
Joelakaturbo
gants
+ + Jewel Angel + +
Here's an outfit of my mule in a ninja outfit:User Image

thats a good naruto themed outfit it reminds me of someone from naruto but i just cant put my figure on who it looks like sweatdrop

if she had darker hair I would say Anko

nope now i remember who, she would look like kurenai if she had black hair well close..  

gants

MurasakiGaki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:28 pm
Joelakaturbo
Zrana
Biryu
Fumoffu
has anyone found a way to make yondaime or sandaime's like costume thing

Are you talking about the 2nd Hokage? because there is this thing Called Old Skool Head Gear, I had one in orange but i sold it... but i think you could try getting a gray or a white one if its actually there.

yon= four
san= three

And I bet 'nidaime' would be the 2nd, and ichidaime or something is first. But I don't know enough about how Japanese change numbers for compound word stuff...

I'm too lazy to look throught ALL the threads but to correct you, 4 is "shi" its "yon" after ten as in 14 "juu yon" and 24 "nijuuyon"

I've used and heard it used as "yon" for just 4. The only difference I was taught was that "shi" is more forcefull, like when you're yelling out steps in a kata or giving someone a countdown. Other than that, I learned that 4 could be "shi" or "yon". In the case of the 4th Hokage, it's definitely "yon."
I wonder if the 1st Hokage would be "iddaime"?
Oh, and since this is about avatars and stuff... everyone's are so awesome! whee Jealous! I want a headband, but they're pretty expensive. Does anyone know if there's a Sakura-style one? Over the top of the head?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:37 pm
Here's my outfit style for a nice Kakashi build:

-Grey spiked hair.
-Those 90s Gloves.
-Blue biker shirt, punk shirt.
-Blue cargo pants.
-Blue sparring shoes.
-Green, wrinkled vest.
-Ninja Headband. (Really hard to buy unless you're filthy rich).

Good luck finding these items. You can get them in Gaia stores. The grand total should be about 10-20k.  

Storgg Sutrson

God of Cream Kai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:53 pm
Anyone know of some clothes that look like Chouji or Shikamaru?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:04 am
pkumo
Animeistro
gants
Animeistro
I think I have a Naruto themed avatar, what do you guys think?
its good and if you were trying to do kakashi its one of the closest iv seen everyone else either has something wrong or not white hair or both aaanyways if you werent trying to do kakashi it still looks naruto themed
Yes I was, thank you for the compliment.

I like it! I think it really looks like Kakashi because of the white hair and the book!
Yeah, most of the people I have seen with Kakashi avatars (not alot) have not bothered to change hair styles.  

Animeistro

God of Cream Kai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:34 am
does anyone know what clothes to get to make an avi look like Rock Lee? It's for my little brother, Taijutsu Master Rock Lee. I gave him one of my mule to mess with. He has the blue flame shoes and is trying to get the hand wraps. What he needs to know is what looks like Lee's jumpsuit. (too bad only girls can wear the leg warmers)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:21 am
Does anyone know where to find clothes that lock like tenten's? I only have the hair.

PS. Sasuke rocks heart  

Shimane Tsukiko

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:23 am
CS13
Joelakaturbo
Zrana
Biryu
Fumoffu
has anyone found a way to make yondaime or sandaime's like costume thing

Are you talking about the 2nd Hokage? because there is this thing Called Old Skool Head Gear, I had one in orange but i sold it... but i think you could try getting a gray or a white one if its actually there.

yon= four
san= three

And I bet 'nidaime' would be the 2nd, and ichidaime or something is first. But I don't know enough about how Japanese change numbers for compound word stuff...

I'm too lazy to look throught ALL the threads but to correct you, 4 is "shi" its "yon" after ten as in 14 "juu yon" and 24 "nijuuyon"

I've used and heard it used as "yon" for just 4. The only difference I was taught was that "shi" is more forcefull, like when you're yelling out steps in a kata or giving someone a countdown. Other than that, I learned that 4 could be "shi" or "yon". In the case of the 4th Hokage, it's definitely "yon."
I wonder if the 1st Hokage would be "iddaime"?
Oh, and since this is about avatars and stuff... everyone's are so awesome! whee Jealous! I want a headband, but they're pretty expensive. Does anyone know if there's a Sakura-style one? Over the top of the head?
Shi and Shichi are known as Yon and nana because the japanese word for die is shinich and shi and shichi are too close for their liking.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:59 am
Does anyone know what the lowest price for the Steel Plated Ninja Band is? I only have 5ooo and I'm questing for that.  

Chisao the Angel

Spikelema

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:07 am
40k is lowest i've seen lately  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games