Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:01 pm
Artemis Vulpes
OOC: Alright, lets just leave it there for a bit. Give any others a chance to read and catch up and respond. I'll post something adding to the story in the morning. Till then, good night and sweet dreams. ^.^

(( I agree even though I'm up for another good 8 hours... razz and the fact I won't be on during the day tommorow, at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:17 pm
OOC: I'll start RPing again tomorrow. Question is, with and end-scene like the one I had, where do I begin? I'll figure something out.  

Af Mas

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:12 pm
((OOC: I hate sushi ang Gaia in general right now, but I'm back; sorry to make you drag me around so much! I'm not posting right now, but I'll be back later today.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:28 pm
(I know this is pretty bad but can someone fill me in about whats going on? thanks, just the barefacts I don't need a three page explanation)  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:24 pm
Vulpus
(I know this is pretty bad but can someone fill me in about whats going on? thanks, just the barefacts I don't need a three page explanation)
OOC: Artemis dragged some wizard mage skunk in to make the bar safe but he didn't finish his project on time and we were attacked. Dracos and Cade were injured and.......yea...That's where we are now.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:33 pm
(if you want you can find a way into the woods to elana's cottage she can help out)  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 4:41 pm
Pain. Dracos could almost feel nothing else besides it. He shuddered weakly, his body reflexively trying to escape from the pain. His left side was a solid mass of agony, and he was battered and bruised everywhere else. He slowly opened one eye; everything was reddish because he had blood inside his eye, and his vision was blurry.

He shuddered again, feeling the tight bandages covering his body. "Who...? I guess someone must have dragged me in here..." For a moment, the horrible thought that he had been captured rushed through his mind, but he realised they would probably have just killed him. He looked around the wrecked room, seeing only one other person within his limited sight. "Water...." he croaked out weakly.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:54 pm
The survivors, this still able to move, of Dracos’s last attack began to crawl from the wreckage and gathered their bearings. Artemis start firing at those that picked up weapons, aiming to disable or maim, not wishing to kill anyone. She whispered “s**t…” under her breath as more hunters started to show, with enough firepower to take down the shields. ~Hurry Xathrus, hurry…~ She thought to herself as she tired to do as much damage as possible.

Xathrus’s chanting continued to get louder, the symbols around the room glowing bright, resonating with Xathrus. Slowly light began to fill the room and spread outward. Artemis found herself washed in a bright light she could see nothing but what and became lost in silence. For a brief moment she seemed to be at peace, there was not pain. The rest of the world did not exist, only her.  

Selene Aries

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:27 pm
Artemis Vulpes
The survivors, this still able to move, of Dracos’s last attack began to crawl from the wreckage and gathered their bearings. Artemis start firing at those that picked up weapons, aiming to disable or maim, not wishing to kill anyone. She whispered “s**t…” under her breath as more hunters started to show, with enough firepower to take down the shields. ~Hurry Xathrus, hurry…~ She thought to herself as she tired to do as much damage as possible.

Xathrus’s chanting continued to get louder, the symbols around the room glowing bright, resonating with Xathrus. Slowly light began to fill the room and spread outward. Artemis found herself washed in a bright light she could see nothing but what and became lost in silence. For a brief moment she seemed to be at peace, there was not pain. The rest of the world did not exist, only her.

Kuro yelped out loud, looking around, he curled, shielding his eyes, unable to take it anymore, he shifted, he tried making a dash to where Artemis was, but he shuddered, now he couldn't even hear the annoying buzz, his blurry sight was filled with pure white, he gulped, feeling almost wheigthless, he sat, whimpering scared, looking all around, yet seeing nothing  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:31 pm
Dracos was trying to weakly move himself, when he felt a sudden wave of energy sweep over him. He immediately recognised it, and considered his options for a moment. Finally making his decision, he lay down as comfortably as he could and thought, a faint grin coming to his face, "Sometimes, I wish I hadn't learned my mother's lessons so well." He concentrated, then sent out as much of his remaining energy as he could, adding it to the wave. He held on as long as he could, then fell back into unconciousness.  

DracosBlackwing

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:34 pm
Cade murmured and stirred as the tavern filled with the bright comforting light. Opening his eyes as he drifted out of unconciousness he looked around, he was going to say something, when he decided no to, he just sat there as he felt no pain, or anything else around him. Then closing his eyes he fell unconcious again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:40 pm
(ah well I guess I will just read it tomorow ttyl g'night)  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:44 pm
((OOC: Gonna post again myself on the morrow, and stay unconcious for now. Seeya then.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:49 pm
****OOC****

Well, I'm back... o_O Eek! What did I miss around here? x-x;;

Lloxie

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 5:52 pm
((OOC: A lot has happened, but it seems to be stopped for now. BTW, everybody, I'm back! Since I just know you were all waiting for me, we can continue! blaugh ))  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games