Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laFred

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 8:35 pm
Oh man, I'm an absolute scarf nut in real life, and I absolutely adore all these new scarves they are sosososo pretty. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:10 am
C.M.O.G.
I REALLY like the new items. I pretty much like new items in general. But we have needed a Hat/head update for A LONG time! Too bad I really haven't been collecting trash
This Xmas something good may happen to you lol  

Dorg Endo

Morwen Laicoriel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:30 pm
I think the shark stuff is awesome. XD I'll probably get some stuff from the set once I get the monies.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:29 pm
Dorg Endo
C.M.O.G.
I REALLY like the new items. I pretty much like new items in general. But we have needed a Hat/head update for A LONG time! Too bad I really haven't been collecting trash
This Xmas something good may happen to you lol

aah the torment beings!

C.M.O.G.

Kawaii Kokezaru

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:19 am
I was very pleased with the new items. Especially the wraps! It was good too see an update with a lack of black items. The winter stuff wasn't all christmas like! And it was colourful! heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:19 pm
New site layout. Looks like everyone whining about the bright colors of Gaia got something a little darker.

I just see the flash as something for people with slower internet connections and computers as an unneccisary hassle.

The only thing that I would say I definitely don't like is where they have the avatar displayed and my gold count and such. Having the black behind me makes it so I can't see some of my favorite items as well (like Demon Horns). BAH!

This is my first impression...damn all the people who bitched about Gaia's "girly" colors.

I'll get used to this soon enough. The navigation description and such is a great idea, I love that! I just hate the darker look rolleyes

Dorg Endo

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:29 pm
Remember when the admins said there were gonna promote variety? Maybe having a black background behind our avatar will encourage users to wear lighter things so they can see themselves XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:43 pm
Okay...the new header isl ike newb friendly...but I'm no newb ninja  

Dorg Endo

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:00 pm
Yeah. I really, really, really hate the new layout.

I hate the flash.

I hate how gaia is becoming neopets.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:39 pm
I'm not a fan either. Like Koren_suzaku said, it's a bit Neopets. And the scrolly thing trips me out. mad Because I have to pull down and there is no scroll bar and it's confusing.  

laFred

captain p0ser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:38 am
Koren_suzaku
Yeah. I really, really, really hate the new layout.

I hate the flash.

I hate how gaia is becoming neopets.
I thinking that exact thing yesterday,
everything is becoming to much of a big machine, instead of what was originaly concieved as a friendly community run by real people.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:55 am
Time to put some positive feedback into the new layout. whee I believe that this new layout is a definite improvement from the previous one which I personally did not like at all and took some time getting used to it. Even though I like the design of the current layout I have to agree with some people that I also do not like the avatar on the right side of the screen. But I really like how the admins came up with the tab feature, it is a lot easier and faster to get to the stores rather than just clicking around to get to other places in the site. I also can understand why some people may think that Gaia is a bit like neopets because of the flash and html feature, but other sites do use flash or something similar in order to present their website. Gaia is only growing along with the technology that is being provided to them.

Now I respect everyone's opinions on what they think about the site, but it seems like a lot of people talk immediately about how horrible the site is. I think we should all be happy that the admins is trying to make ours and the new comers of the site lives a little bit easier. Sorry if it may sound that I am ranting but I really do believe that it is a big improvement from the last layout's design even. If you do not like this layout, I hope most of you will at least agree that Gaia is improving.

Zi

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:19 pm
I feel bad wearing the fox stuff.

Like I killed a cute baby fox.

crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:57 pm
Geeze, Im glad I made Dorg keep up with this thread because Im horrible at it and neglect it like woah. Hmm lets do a recap of December...

Item Update = AWSOME, the colors are absolute love.

New Layout= Its growing on me, exspecialy when gaias slow and not lagging and all retarted like. It still reminds me a bit more of neo pets then gaia, but It is alot neater and more profesional looking I suppose I also like the contrast of the darker background. However I do dislike how time consuming things are definatly a bit more akward to navigate now.

Donation Items - The mink is cute in 2 poses, the belt and the headwarp type thing the other ice whatever is fugly. -_- and I know a fire one is comming.

Christmas- I dont know from what I can see things seem to be running smoothly and the items are nice... or maybe thats because Ive just now started caroling and getting items. xd  

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

laFred

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:59 pm
ATTACK OF THE SASHA'S.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]