Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Arthien

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:59 am
"Yes," Helena said softly. "That's fine." She examined the map carefully. It wasn't too far from the castle, wouldn't take much time to get there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:13 am
Arthien
"Yes," Helena said softly. "That's fine." She examined the map carefully. It wasn't too far from the castle, wouldn't take much time to get there.

With that, Joa Boo bowed and the darkness over took you. A long strand of the shadows twisted up from beneath you and wrapped around your body until you where completely consumed. You felt a warm buzz seep through your veins as if you had just jumped into a hot tub. Then the next moment you where back on the ground in what looks like an old run down cabin. The building itself, from what you could teel on the inside was very old and had been in a wet cold environment for many years. The wood was rotting and nothing seemed to be in one piece. A matrices with no bed was cut in half and laying in the left corner away from the door and a few desk draws where thrown randomly around the ground. There was nothing more to the cabin but this one room. Through a broken window you could see the scared and sharp walls of the cave stretch outward. There was water running somewhere, you could hear it's constant run loudly. It was the only thing beside the silence.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:52 pm
The torn up cabin gave Helena the creeps. She didn't know what could have caused this damage, some robber or worse, but she didn't want to stick around. She found the door and opened it and stepped out. Into the cave seemed like a good idea for some reason. She wished she had Sogue to light a torch so she could see. Oh well, my eyes will adjust.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:57 am
Arthien
The torn up cabin gave Helena the creeps. She didn't know what could have caused this damage, some robber or worse, but she didn't want to stick around. She found the door and opened it and stepped out. Into the cave seemed like a good idea for some reason. She wished she had Sogue to light a torch so she could see. Oh well, my eyes will adjust.

That they did. Your vampirism eyes adjusted and you could see into the dark. The running water was against the cave wall to the left and was moving fast, there was probably a fall some where near by. There didn't seem to be much life any where near by, or at least that was awake. That cave stretched for a long time and you couldn't see an end as it turned and curled in many directions.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:16 pm
Helena listened really hard. She could hear nothing but the water running. Great, she thought, which way am i supposed to go? She stood, indecisive for a few more seconds then spun around a few times. When she stopped, she was facing to the right of where she'd faced before. "All right," Helena muttered to no one, "I'll go this way." And so she did. She didn't know if it was leading her farther in or out, but she didn't have a choice. If she goes in too far this way, she'll just turn around and go back. Not like she was in some sort of rush or anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:59 pm
Sogue's faithfull horse trotted through the hubbub of the forces about to leave. The vampire kept his eyes peeled for Toru, he needed to get his troops in order for the retreat. Finnally he saw her speaking to Vossler. Sogue trotted up in his black armor, looking quite fearsome. The coat-of-arms off the back of his steed shone with the darkness that was beginning to envelop them.

"I'd like a defensive battalion, ma'am," he whispered, "and then orders, if you please."

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Dire Kojack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:10 pm
((Hey. I'm Skittle's friend. I hope you guys can find a place for me. I'm just gonna post. Hope thats okay. ><))

Kojack Redfur sat atop his Ram, looking out across the vast numbers of other soldiers in the Dark Hand. He was hoping to feast on some Omega blood. He was an old enough and powerfull enough Werewolf to transform at will, but he knew it would be a waste of energy now. His Desert Eagle pistol rested in the holster on his leg, and the long mace that he used to wreak Barbaric destruction on his foes was strapped to his back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:04 pm
Arthien
Helena listened really hard. She could hear nothing but the water running. Great, she thought, which way am i supposed to go? She stood, indecisive for a few more seconds then spun around a few times. When she stopped, she was facing to the right of where she'd faced before. "All right," Helena muttered to no one, "I'll go this way." And so she did. She didn't know if it was leading her farther in or out, but she didn't have a choice. If she goes in too far this way, she'll just turn around and go back. Not like she was in some sort of rush or anything.

As you walked on through the cave you could make out another larger cave cut out further infront of you. there where lights on coming from torches lit along wooden posts. For a second you thought you saw somthing move from under the light but there was nothing there. With your vamp senses you could here grunting in the direction you where headed, nothing you could understand.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:29 pm
Oh great, Helena thought. She'd run into some kind of camp. Silently, she drew her bow and blades and crouched down a bit. As quietly as possible, Helena got close to the lights and pressed herself against the wall, trying to listen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:56 pm
Dire Kojack
((Hey. I'm Skittle's friend. I hope you guys can find a place for me. I'm just gonna post. Hope thats okay. ><))

Kojack Redfur sat atop his Ram, looking out across the vast numbers of other soldiers in the Dark Hand. He was hoping to feast on some Omega blood. He was an old enough and powerfull enough Werewolf to transform at will, but he knew it would be a waste of energy now. His Desert Eagle pistol rested in the holster on his leg, and the long mace that he used to wreak Barbaric destruction on his foes was strapped to his back.

((Hello Dire Kojack. As the Dark Hand moderator I would like to be the first to welcome you to our guild of extended and skilled role playing. I have been told you and Skittle Scion are in another thread where he meet you and thought you would be a good addition to the team. I myself take anything Scion says in good consideration because of our close friendship. Please enjoy yourself here in the Dark Hand. I hope you will really like Rune Seeker, it is a long term creation of mine that I have been working on for many years now. It has lasted 4 stories and now this one. I do believe Skittle has told me that he filled you in on what it is all about. If you have any questions just go ahead and ask. I am very thrilled to have some one finally join the Dark Hand side of this thread. You will have allot of fun.))

"Kojack, your first test as sergeant," An older slightly smaller man says standing near you atop his raptor mount, "I want you to decide how we should raid the Thunder Plains Castle." His voice was high and crazy yet full of emotion and wisdom. Raven was the active general in this war, assigned specifically by Joa Boo to do a special job, handed a few tens of thousands of soldiers, and then sent into war. In his left hand he gripped the handle of his mount and in the other dangled his long blunt spear. It bounced and waved, waiting to brake up against some poor defenseless target. His eyes pure grey eyes scanned the area in front of them as all of the Dark Hand soldiers prepared camp for the night. His long black hair scaled his sides and curled all over in a bloody mess. He had sharp fangs with his smile. Raven was not always a vampire and isn't just like any other vampire, he was a perfect vampire. A genetically altered vampire who doesn’t have any weakness due to his condition but only the added strength of it's beastly like nature. He dose not need to drink the blood to survive but can still rip it out of his enemies with long fangs in one bite.

"There is 4 entrances. One for each side of the castle, North, East, South, and West. The Castle is large in size for most castles and is currently holding half the men we have. We have the advantage at night because we are the creatures of the night. What would you suggest."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:21 pm
SkittleScion
Sogue's faithfull horse trotted through the hubbub of the forces about to leave. The vampire kept his eyes peeled for Toru, he needed to get his troops in order for the retreat. Finnally he saw her speaking to Vossler. Sogue trotted up in his black armor, looking quite fearsome. The coat-of-arms off the back of his steed shone with the darkness that was beginning to envelop them.

"I'd like a defensive battalion, ma'am," he whispered, "and then orders, if you please."

((do you remember what is in that???))
"Ahh, yes Sogue, let me see that." Toru took the envelop and signed it. Now that it was signed you could retrieve the men for your use as apart of the Omega Alliance. " There you go. once you have your soldiers meet me back here at the north gate and I’ll let you guys out when ever you see it best. I'll give you my blessing then it's Gods speed to you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:10 pm
Joa-Boo
SkittleScion

((do you remember what is in that???))
"Ahh, yes Sogue, let me see that." Toru took the envelop and signed it. Now that it was signed you could retrieve the men for your use as apart of the Omega Alliance. " There you go. once you have your soldiers meet me back here at the north gate and I’ll let you guys out when ever you see it best. I'll give you my blessing then it's Gods speed to you."

((No, I don't.))Sogue rode the horse througout the base, rounding up the soldiers for his raiding party. He'd leave soon, no time for a pep-talk. The Dark Hand WAS still outside, and soon would come the task of cutting a swath through their forces.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Dire Kojack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:36 pm
Joa-Boo
Dire Kojack

((Hello Dire Kojack. As the Dark Hand moderator I would like to be the first to welcome you to our guild of extended and skilled role playing. I have been told you and Skittle Scion are in another thread where he meet you and thought you would be a good addition to the team. I myself take anything Scion says in good consideration because of our close friendship. Please enjoy yourself here in the Dark Hand. I hope you will really like Rune Seeker, it is a long term creation of mine that I have been working on for many years now. It has lasted 4 stories and now this one. I do believe Skittle has told me that he filled you in on what it is all about. If you have any questions just go ahead and ask. I am very thrilled to have some one finally join the Dark Hand side of this thread. You will have allot of fun.))

"Kojack, your first test as sergeant," An older slightly smaller man says standing near you atop his raptor mount, "I want you to decide how we should raid the Thunder Plains Castle." His voice was high and crazy yet full of emotion and wisdom. Raven was the active general in this war, assigned specifically by Joa Boo to do a special job, handed a few tens of thousands of soldiers, and then sent into war. In his left hand he gripped the handle of his mount and in the other dangled his long blunt spear. It bounced and waved, waiting to brake up against some poor defenseless target. His eyes pure grey eyes scanned the area in front of them as all of the Dark Hand soldiers prepared camp for the night. His long black hair scaled his sides and curled all over in a bloody mess. He had sharp fangs with his smile. Raven was not always a vampire and isn't just like any other vampire, he was a perfect vampire. A genetically altered vampire who doesn’t have any weakness due to his condition but only the added strength of it's beastly like nature. He dose not need to drink the blood to survive but can still rip it out of his enemies with long fangs in one bite.

"There is 4 entrances. One for each side of the castle, North, East, South, and West. The Castle is large in size for most castles and is currently holding half the men we have. We have the advantage at night because we are the creatures of the night. What would you suggest."
Kojack gave Raven a stone faced nod before turning and regarding the casle with cold fury. "Well, we should wait until night to begin any invasion, but for the moment we should move the bulk of the troops to the north section of the castle. When night arrives, a smaller force will attack the south quarter, while the main force invades from the north while the Omega forces are distracted."

((And hopefully i'll run into Souge, so we can meet in combat. twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:49 pm
Arthien
Oh great, Helena thought. She'd run into some kind of camp. Silently, she drew her bow and blades and crouched down a bit. As quietly as possible, Helena got close to the lights and pressed herself against the wall, trying to listen.

"dopelufa gangashu, mornetar?" The first of the ape like creatures muttered with a quite and stern grunt. Its powerful body shook with every word. Both of the beasts had four arms total, plus their two legs. A large set curled around over top of them and helped movement as well as more difficult tasks because of their tiny feet. Then there was another smaller set of arms that laid closer to the body, probably holding on to some kind of equipment or weapon. The monster’s body was covered in a deep dark blue fur, very thick and hard. You have never seen one before but up close but these type of goblins are known as Berserkers. The two chattered for a bit and then the larger one headed off in the opposite direction you came in. It met up with three more and they disappeared in the distance. The fortified goblin held his ground, occasionally looked around and moved, but mostly just looked blankly at the wall in front of him.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:22 pm
((To Sogue))
The enlistment for a defensive force is a 30 men strong unit that calls for the following.

10 soldiers
- soldiers are simple Omega fighting forces. They come equipped with self improving packs, mending packs, and a sword. They have moderate armor and the ability to upgrade.

8 pike men
- pike men are simple Omega fighting forces. They come equipped with mending packs and a pike. They have heavy armor, can mount, and upgrade.

6 barrier knights
- Barrier Knights are advanced Omega fighting forces. They come with self improving packs, mending packs, a massive shield ((8x6)), and a long spear. They have heavy armor and can upgrade. They can not pass over water.

4 juggernauts
- Juggernauts are advanced Omega fighting forces. They come equipped with massive weapon of choice. They have any level armor wanted and can upgrade. Can not fit into small places.

2 mages ((white and black))
-Mages are simple Omega fighting forces. They come equipped with self improving packs, mending packs, alchemy kits, and a spell casting staff. They have weak armor, can mount, and can up grade.

These 30 will make up your enlistment and will be under your complete authority. Because you are now in control of other beings that can make their own free choices you will also have the responsibility of moral. At the end of ever one of my posts to you I will end by giving you a percentage. After losing a quarter of the moral your men will give you less and less control. The higher the better and the more your unit upgrades. Lead them through victories and you may create yourself some personal body guards for all time keeps.

Also a small group of beast masters come standard to complete this mission.

4 beast masters
- Beast Masters are advanced Omega fighting forces. They come equipped with self improving packs, mending packs, alchemy kits, a crossbow, whip, sword, and instrument. They have moderate armor, the ability to mount, convert, and upgrade.

If by any chance you have let all your beast masters die your forfeit the mission.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games