Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:18 pm
"I remember that day... you said your name was Atekeru. Then...." Reks paused. "We were atacked by Itachi, and he left... Then your demon took over... Mizuumi tried to help you... but then you died... She didn't really kill you, but she blamed it on herself..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:33 pm
"It's... weird. I remember it.... but I don't remember actully being there.." Sinn said.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:46 pm
"That is strange... And now Atekeru is back..." Reks said, pondering.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:07 pm
"Well.... better keep up your gaurd.." As Sinn was saying that, Alesi walked in the house. "What's up, guys? You both look troubled.."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:41 pm
Reks looked up. "Oh... Hey.." He said, not sure to tell her what happened or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:56 am
"Oh, Alesi, it's nothing much... just slipped on some milk.... and scraped my leg." Sinn said when Reks remained silent. "That's it? Oh, okay.. then."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:52 am
Alright.... SO it was a good call not to tell her anything... reks thought as he sat down. "Do you need me to bandage up your scrape?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:54 am
"No thanks, I'll just go get some ice for it." Sinn said, standing up and walking towards the kitchen."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:57 am
"Alright..." Reks said, thinking. Who uses ice on a scrape?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:05 am
"Agh!" Sinn suddenly fell to the floor, and his mind was sent to the same place from before. "I'm back here..." "Yes, Sinn, you are back here." Atekeru's voice came out of nowhere. "Remember your friend, Yoshi? Gaara didn't kill him, you did." "What? I was in the village.." "No, I had to replace your memory again... it's fun to mess around with people."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:38 am
Reks ran over to were Sinn was cringing in pain on the ground. "Sinn! Wake up!" He yelled, slapping him across the face a few times.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 am
Sinn suddenly felt rage and fury build up inside of him and he woke up feeling pain in his face. "Hey, moron, did you just slap me?" Sinn took out his swords holding them up to Reks' head.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:41 am
"You don't wanna do that. I just saved you from your past!" He said, agrivated.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:04 pm
Sinn felt normal again, and put his swords back. "Sorry, Reks, I don't know what just happened..."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:34 pm
"Alright Alright.... Just cool down..." Reks said, but ready to protect himself if necisary.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff