Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

crazy_blonde_chicky

8,200 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:04 am
I'm Lauren and I LOVE EDWARD!!! There is this one guy at my school that I swear is a vampire. PM me 4 more info about him. I'm in 7th grade.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:15 pm
Hi I'm Freak show Pika. i started reading twilight late November of this year.I finished all three books within the same week and I am now getting other kids in my school adicted to the seires,lol.
I love music, any kind really. I love anime and video games, mostly games from nintendo. I also love my Drama club and my acdec team (gosh i love those ppl)
Anywho I'm 15 and loving life while also tremblind in fear of it lol  

Seeker in the Night

turtlegirl100

Omnipresent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:29 pm
hi, im turtlegirl100 mrgreen im like addicted 2 de series, i had twilight 4 a while, but nvr got a chance 2 read it, den once i started...i couldnt stop eek den i got de other 2 books in de nxt day i stared readin em...i finished de whole series in bout 3 days non stop..mi mom got a lil mad at me 4 not payin attention 2 anything else, but i didnt care 3nodding i luv turtles and manga 3nodding and dat bout sums it up eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:17 pm
Hola!
I am Nyima03 (hear me roar). I read Twilight maybe the first week of March and a week later finished New Moon. So now I'm in the end of the beginning (or the beginning of the end) of Eclipse. It's like the best book series ever! Besides that I'm addicted to the computer. I heart Pokemon, and PPG (you don't know what PPG stands for?!!!)(whtvr, PowerPuff Girls). Also, I have an odd obsession with cheese... So beware! I gots pointy teeth :B

Hypocritical Hippopotamus

iluvSokka46

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:51 pm
hi. my name is char (nickname) and i live in Pennsylvania in the US.oh im 15...soon to be 16. I started to read twilight in january. my friend got the book and became hooked on it, then she lent it to me and to my other friend. I've read all of the books, i especially like eclipse...all the drama is great.

my favorite shows are avatar,gilmore girls and gossip girl and i like to read and write. thats about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:44 pm
Heyy! Call me Lilo...
Read Twilight and New Moon quicker in about a week....or so... RIGHT at this moment, I'm on page 99 of Eclipse, borrowed from a friend. I love the series. Stephenie Meyer is a great writer....and I just LOVE Edward Cullen...I mean, who can't? right? :]

I am taking science notes right now, so I have to go, byee and thanks for letting me be apart of the guild!  

xoMeep

McFlyenstein1

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:44 pm
Hey
My name is Paulette on here though, i am McFlyenstein1 (or anything derived from that)
I received the Twilight series just this past 2007 Christmas.
I read all three books in 18 hours and am going to start reading them again very soon.
I used to be afraid of vampires when i was really little, but obviously not anymore since my fav character is Edward and all the other Cullens.
I love reading, drawing, music, and my computer (i love my computer because my friends live in it)
that's about all...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:48 pm
ELLO EVERYONE!!!! 3nodding

i'm MEGHAN! ^^

AND I LOVE TWILIGHT!! AND ALL THE OTHER BOOKS TO THE SERIES!!!

meghanmwallace

Cecilia Rose

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:07 pm
i am Cecilia Rose. I started reading the twilight series this past Christmas even though my friends had been bugging me since the beginning of the school year. i wish I'd read it earlier because i had to wait for the holidays to be finished to get the rest of the series. heart lol P.S. now i can't wait for the movie and breaking dawn to come out!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:04 am

Hello. :] im x__MoonDoll but my friends call me Kat. I'm..er... 13 years old... in 7th grade .__.

I absolutely am in love with the Twilight series. I spent 3 days reading the 3 books. One book per day xD. It was absolutely addicting.
My favorite character - or characterS i should say is the Cullen family and Bella. x3 Especially bella, alice, and edward cullen<3 They're so cute as siblings.. I think Bella and Edward make the cutest couple ever.
I'm looking forward to reading the new books coming out. It seems like forever until its out D:

Haha. Well I love random comments and PMs. Im always pratically GLUED to my computer. My mom says its really unhealthy. :3 Thank you for accepting me into the guild x]

x__MoonDoll

Nekoei

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:00 pm
Bonsoir mon ami!!~

My name is Nekoei, and I'm obsessed with Jacob Black, borderline stalker!!

I started reading the Twilight series in November of 2006 and I've read all of the books like 50 times. My rent's a considering having me commited.

More than anything in the world, I want a wolf just so I can name it Jacob.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:08 pm
well hi pplz
well my name is luna

i love edward cullen
i love reading
i like reading the twilight series because its so facinatin
im in the 7th grade and
anime is so freakin awsome yall want to noe more hit me up
thanxs to my friend amber she got me hooked on it  

Im_A_Rebel_13

XxRogueAngelDreamingxX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:49 pm
Yelloh y'all! I'm seastarling, aka Rogue. I ABSOLUTELY love Twilight, especially Edward and Alice. Jacob kinda sucks though. (Sorry Nekoei!)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:36 am
Greetings. I'm Whitefire and I obviously love Twilight.... and the following books. (and I can't wait for the movie!!) I'm 19... started reading Twilight not long ago and now I'm in the middle of Eclipse. And for the record, I am NOT a fan of Jacob Black. ninja  

Morphine Cloud

XxkillinqmetoosoflyxX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:17 pm
Name's Mika...and I love Twilight. My favorite books in the series is Eclipse. I'm fourteen and music and literature is my life. My favorite kinds of music of Metal, Rock, and Techno. Want to learn more? Ask  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games