Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
So what Food are you craving at the moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love food?
  YEASH >w<
  No I’m anorexic (Me: =O Oh my?! O.o )
View Results

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:11 pm
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
Egg rolls, fried rice, sweet and sour chicken, and spare ribs.

OOOO....sounds tasty right now... ninja

The Ho Ho Wok makes the best Chinese food I have ever tasted. Ever. No hyperbole.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:18 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

The Ho Ho Wok makes the best Chinese food I have ever tasted. Ever. No hyperbole.

The Ho Ho Wok? Wtf? Rofl...that's so funny. I've never heard of a chinese restaurant called that. I'm Asian...so that makes it okay to make fun of that name right? lol..just checking... wink  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:19 pm
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

The Ho Ho Wok? Wtf? Rofl...that's so funny. I've never heard of a chinese restaurant called that. I'm Asian...so that makes it okay to make fun of that name right? lol..just checking... wink

Lol go nuts. There's nothing wrong with being PC sometimes, but go nuts. And it really is the greatest Chinese food ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:22 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

Lol go nuts. There's nothing wrong with being PC sometimes, but go nuts. And it really is the greatest Chinese food ever.

Heehee....yeah...but! do you know how much fat and grease is in those food? not that it matters really...but their food is delicious. ^_^  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:28 pm
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

Heehee....yeah...but! do you know how much fat and grease is in those food? not that it matters really...but their food is delicious. ^_^

The deadly MSG's are so tasty that it just balances it all out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:30 pm
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

keke...right..... *your on a posting roll today aren't you?*  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:31 pm
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman
kxiong0823
TheEmoSalesman

keke...right..... *your on a posting roll today aren't you?*

Yup. I'm attempting to dominate as many threads as within my human ability.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:37 am
pizza! smile
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

trish_lucky07

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:31 am
Ooooh pizza would be so good... gonk Lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:51 am
TheEmoSalesman

i see you are indeed trying to dominate as many threads as possible...hehe... smile

i love chinese food too...but it makes me sleepy afterwards at times...they say it is because of the MSG in it... 3nodding

trish_lucky07

TheEmoSalesman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:57 am
trish_lucky07
TheEmoSalesman

i see you are indeed trying to dominate as many threads as possible...hehe... smile

i love chinese food too...but it makes me sleepy afterwards at times...they say it is because of the MSG in it... 3nodding

That tasty chinese food almost makes the whole "poisoning-your-body-with-MSGs" thing worth it xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:31 pm
Olive Garden Salad and Bread sticks. D;

Hypocoristical

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:47 pm
some white chocolate.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:51 pm
i dunno..is tylenol a food?  

Dreccas

SandcastleBuilder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:54 pm
Dreccas
i dunno..is tylenol a food?

if you gain sustenance from it then sure i guess.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games