Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:34 pm
Rachel spotted Estelluna's arm. She softly put Bella down and ran over, noticing that Edward and Alice came just when she left. She called Edward over, she would need his expertise to see what to do. If they had to, they would suck the venom out, if Victoria had actually bitten her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:48 pm
The pack slowly got up from the ground, and walked to her. ''Anyone injureded?'' She asked quickly. They stayed in wolf form as they came walking over, the wall of blue flames still lingering. Estelluna ignored her wound and turned human. ''You guys alright?'' She asked them.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:07 pm
Arianna was shortly behind Edward and Alice. "Here I'll take her" Arianna told Edward who was cradling Bella in his arms, "Rachel needs you and it's beyond what I know". Edward reluctantly gave Bella to her. Arianna stood holding Bella and shushing her. "It's alright ok" she soothed, "everything's going to be alright"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:26 pm
Estelluna walked torwds Edward and the others, ''She alright?'' She asked as she apporached them.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:34 pm
"She'll be fine, it's kinda traumatic for her because she's human but yes, she will be fine"Arianna told Estelluna, smiling at her. It was good that Estelluna was caring for Bella like this it was a step in the right direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:39 pm
hm..what happened to Edward?

''Good, we need to talk, come on into the house. Bella..you might need this.'' Estelluna gave her a jacket. ''Thank you.'' She said as she slipped it on. They walked into the house, she was suprised by the fact it was underground. She was cold, and she shivered, but the jacket kept her warm.  

Denki Nasu

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:16 pm
Hey guys look! I made a banner! *squel!*

Isn't it cool?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FREE BANNERS FOR EVERYBODY!

DO NOT DELETE!!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:08 pm
Karissa had elected to stay behind, and tell Carlisle, Esme, Jasper, Emmett, and Rosalie what was happening. Jasper went almost immediately to Alice, and Carlisle and Esme to tend Bella. Karissa was left back at the house with Emmett and Rosalie. "Darn, I wanted a chance at Victoria," he complained loudly. Karissa and Rosalie exchanged smiles at this.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:16 pm
''Should we go help?'' Rose asked.

Back at the crypt, ''She is gone now, hopefully. The fire wall should have kept you out. I wonder why she got past there?'' Estelluna asked. Bella was somewhat frigthened of Cer, with his three heads, but tried to keep calm. ''Why is it freezing in here?''Bella asked. ''Morgue.'' Estelluna replied quickly. That made her worse. ''Is she gonna go into hysteria?'' Kiba asked Edward joking.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:19 pm
Edward didn't find that funny, and made to go over to Bella.

---

Back at the house, Karissa shrugged. "Why not? But Victoria's already dead, Emmett." The vampire groaned, dissappointed.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:23 pm
''Still, we could go over there, they might need some clean up help.''

------------------

Kiba justed smiled and then yawned. ''Damit Kiba, make yourself a tool, go get some drinks I don't know.'' Estelluna snaped as he ran out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:28 pm
Rose laughed at her husband...he was childish in a totally lethal and deadly way......

Rachel was looking over Estelluna's arm. Edward had told her that it was going to be fine, with what he knew about werewolf healing, but the bleeding worried her.
"May I?" She asked, tearing off the bottom of her own shirt to use as a bandage. She deftly wrapped it around Estelluna's arm. "I think it would be best to leave on the bandage on untill the bleeding stops, maybe for you it'll take two minutes." She left Estelluna to see to Bella, whom Edward was holding tightly. "Shhh, Bella, if the wolves hadn't killed Victoria, she'd still be out there, threatening your family." That seemed to quiet her a little bit.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:01 pm
"You gonna be ok?" Arianna asked Bella. "Thank you for protecting her, you know I think that we will definatly get you in the right direction" Arianna admitted to Estelluna, very proud at how fast she had caught on. Even if she hadn't meant to, she had shown signs of effection.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:28 pm
Karissa, Rosalie, and Emmett ran to the werewolve's hideout, but by the time they got there everything seemed to be under control. Karissa noted with approval that there wasn't such a distinct line separating their two kinds today. It's true, the Cullens still kind of drifted together as a family, but Rachel and Arianna were fairly close to Estelluna, peering at her wound, and Alice was talking animatedly with Cer.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:40 pm
"Does it hurt?" Arianna asked Estelluna. Arianna knew plenty about medical things because of her father.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games