Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:13 pm
Ella stuck out her tongue at Rose like a child, then looked at Char. He looked older, though he generally kept his appearance young, like hers. "You seem different." She muttered. "Oh really, do I now?" He smiled, dazzling her. She didn't remember him being like this. She liked it. "Much." Ella responded, that was all she could get out, her coherent thoughts were scarce when he smiled like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:04 pm
"Hey guys!" Michiko saw the others and waved them over. She and Ender were standing by her car, talking about music and such.  

Azarni Usagi

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:04 pm
Once Linnea saw Michiko and the others she moved to join them, and Simon followed her. "More introductions? You make friends better in this life," he said quietly, so only she could hear. "Hi, my name's Simon." Smiling, he greeted the others. Linnea watched Simon as everyone else said hello. What he'd said was true - she had had trouble making friends before, she'd been so quiet and then always dissappeared... For a moment, she recalled eating lunch alone and a boy sitting next to her. The memory was elusive though, and when she tried to grab onto it, it dissappeared. Had it been Simon?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:55 pm
"He likes you you know." Whispered Alan as he went to first class with Ella and Linnea. "Char?" Ella whispered, hopeful. "Yes, he's totally in love with you. Its obvious." Ella smiled widely, Linnea laughed.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:14 pm
As Linnea moved away to go to class with Ella and Alan, Simon reached out and grabbed her arm. "What class do you have?" he asked. "Chemistry," she replied. "Too bad. I have Math." He seemed dissappointed. "I guess we'll see each other at lunch then."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:39 am
When Alan had chosen his seat, Ella ran up to Linnea to show them where they were sitting. "Linnea's got a boyfriend, Linnea's got a boyfriend!" Ella danced around her, singing that song.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:45 pm
"No I don't," Linnea said absentmindedly. She was breathing softly, trying to force herself to concentrate and recover that memory which had eluded her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:30 am
"Onward to thy courtship of death....." she muttered before grabbing her binder "I'm going to school out of boredom.....and to get another breezyfreezy" she walked slowely so she could show up at Lunch, "Crap." she stated relizing she forgot her's "Meh....it's not like you need food..." stated a voice in her mind ".....Nate?" she said out loud and kind of like a hiss "Whaaaaat?" said a boy older then her about a year "Stay outta my mind, miiiiiiiiiine, not your's miiiiiine." "......But I like your mind it's dark." he whined at her. "Whaaatever, go sword fight with your guy friends or something." "....That's just gross Gaz" "The truth hurts!" she said before walking to go find her friends  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:17 pm
"You know you like him!" Said Ella, pulling Linnea to their seats. "Alan doesn't she like him?" She said. "Oh no, I'm not getting into this one." He said, putting up his hands as if in surrender.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:30 pm
-all these new people confuse me, can we just limit it to one guy each?-

Rose still just stared.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:35 pm
Linnea could remember her first day at Deighton Elementary. She'd been introduced to the class, but as was her way, she'd been forgotten less than a minute after the teacher finished speaking. At lunch time she'd taken her bag lunch outside and sat a little ways off from everyone else, eating a ham sandwich. Suddenly a shadow had fallen over her face, and she tilted her head up to see who it was. It was a boy, maybe 1 or 2 years older than her, and he was smiling. "Why are you sitting here all alone?" he'd asked. "It's much nicer over there; why don't you sit with me?" Simon - for it could only be Simon - had taken her hand, helped her up, and lead her to another corner of the courtyard...

"I remember," she whispered. Now if only she knew why she'd forgotten.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:49 pm

Ella stiffened, as did Alan. "You remember." She said simply. Linnea nodded. "You realize of course that Simon heard that, he must be dying to see you now."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:04 am
Linnea blushed again. "Well, at least we have one less thing to figure out now, at lunch. If only I knew why I forgot in the first place... I told you, didn't I, that I remember everything about all of my previous lives? So something like this has never happened to me before." The more she talked, the more serious she became.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:50 am
-Whoops, we did go a little crazy there....but I can't delete my new little pack now, I've already introduced them. Sowwy.-

Michiko walked towards her next class, English, her mind on Ender. He had gone off to math, leaving her to analyze this....gravitation she felt towards him.  

Azarni Usagi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:19 pm
"Do you remember anything about that life at all?" Asked Ella quietly. "If you do, maybe you can piece it together with what you know."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games