Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:32 pm

Selana and Dion seemed dazed, but Selana still had enough common sense to say "Call the others back. Instead of chasing them, we should be planning how to beat them the next time, when we're not surprised. We know that they're," she swallowed "After us now, so we can use that fact to our advantage and come up with a counterattack."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:55 pm

"I thought of that too" Cat said. She once again called for them to come back. "Hopefully they'll listen to me." Cat said. "Listen, now that we have these vampires after you and I'm sure you don't want to leave home I'll get my brother to come over here and we'll stay with you. Just a heads up I have a baby sister, she is quiet and won't be any bother" Caterina siad.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:28 am

"Thanks," Selana nodded uncertainly, but she appreciated Caterina's offer. Dion still stared out the window. "They're not coming back. What if someone sees them? There's full sunlight outside."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:36 am

Cya, who'd seen the effect sunlight had on vampires before, chose the moment to ask Arianna "I know your skin sparkles in the sun, but what I've never known is why?" Zane elbowed her in the side "Now's not exactly the best time," he thought to her. Cya stuck her lip out and looked petulant.

- p h y x a t e d -

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:01 am

"I really don't know. It's just one of the effects of being a vampire. Along with the sparkling skin we can run so fast that humans can't see us and we have remarkable strength" Caterina explained. "I'm gonna call my brother over right now, he'll come with the baby and that way we have another vampire here to protect you "Caterina said and called for her brother. He arrived a few seconds later with Elizabeth. "Everyone, this is my brother Brian and my sister Elizabeth" Cat introduced.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:56 pm

"Hi Brian. Elizabeth." Selana shook Brian's hand and just nodded her head for Caterina's sister, she couldn't do anything else. "Does Brian know the whole story?" asked Dion.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:22 pm

"Yes" Cateirna said. "I'm so sorry about your loss. I promise that nothing will happen to you" Brian said. "We promise" Caterina corrected.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:20 pm

Selana tried to manage a smile. "Elizabeth too?" she said jokingly.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:32 pm

"I don't think Elizabeth is ready for that yet" Caterina smiled. "Listen, you guys need to go sleep, me and Brian will keep an eye out for Wyatt and Kenneth" Caterina said gently to them.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:00 pm

"I can call my dad, and tell him I'm sleeping over at a friend's place tonight," Cya also offered. But Zane shook his head. "Cya, your dad will still worry. I have nowhere to go, I can stay and help here while you go home. Is that okay?" Zane turned and addressed the sisters, ignoring Cya as it was clear he was leaving her no choice anyways.

- p h y x a t e d -

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:06 pm

"You should both go home, rest up. Me and Brian can handle them if they come back, it would be a fair battle two against two" Caterina said.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:42 am

"But just now it was what, six against two?" Dion pointed out.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:34 pm

"Don't worry, me and Brian are both strong enough to fight them if they come back, but if they're smart they won't. Now you can either go to bed willingly or I will be forced to carry you there" Caterina warned.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:38 pm

Lily stopped short, hearing Elizabeth's warning. I'll be right back, I'll stay in the area to keep watch, I'm not that far from the house anyway. She turned around slightly, but she was still able to hear the two running away, and it took all of her strenght not to follow.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:12 pm

I'm serious Lily get back here now Caterina said.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games